Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 09:02 PM   #801
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Cosmology is not something i know about...am i dumb because of that?
Knowledge back-fills according to need.
Honestly, anything else is just clutter.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 01-21-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #802
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

I have been trying to read this thread....pffffff. I think my IQ doesn't reach that high to understand this( and guess never will). I really want to understand it but this would take me a life time. I find time a probleem, there is so much information, I'm not only meaning this thread . I want to know and learn but life is just to short.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:17 PM   #803
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to say thank you to Abrax.

May you see God in everything.

May you hear inner music in your head all the time.

May your food always taste good.

May everyone that meets you smiles.

May you never stop posting on some forum somewhere where I can read.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #804
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Simple works best for me.

Simple is beautifull

S implicity
O neness
U nity
L ove

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #805
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Debby;226322]I have been trying to read this thread....pffffff. I think my IQ doesn't reach that high to understand this( and guess never will). I really want to understand it but this would take me a life time. I find time a probleem, there is so much information, I'm not only meaning this thread . I want to know and learn but life is just to short.[/QUOTE=Debby;226322]

Do not despair Debby...You are of light and anything you learn is part of growth
Old 01-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #806
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Transit View Post
Abrax,

Sorry for the tangent, but this thread is a wild ride and I would like to throw in another twist or two.

I have always been fascinated by "Last Days" or "End of Days" prophecy via old testament sources and any other sources I can get my hands on.

I have recently awakened from the path of Mormonism to be precise. One of the issues that led to my awakening was my thirst for ongoing enlightenment. What I found within this particular religion was that an attempt was made at the roots of the religion to dabble in prophecy and revelation as it related to the existing base of scriptures and freemasonry. Yet, nowadays there was nothing new. This baffled me, how could a common intelligent human being be okay stagnating with no real new knowledge or additional knowledge that would help along the path back to the source?

There is fundamentally nothing 'wrong' In Transit with any religion, cult or clan to attempt to reinvigorate its perceptional basis by prophecy or some other means to effectualize some form of the 'enlivening'. The trouble is that any such fundamental reform requires a 'new revelation' and something that 'created' the new clan or religion in the first place.
So the attempts of reform or seeking of affiliations often becomes restricted by existing dogma and the seeking of the 'deeper archetypes' is hindered by the long entrenched paradigms and viewpoint; Mormon, Freemason or otherwise.

At one point I my inner self knew that it must break free from these chains of man-made dogma. At the same time I knew I was leaving behind knowledge that had helped me get to this point. I was an outcast by all others who were happy in their stagnated state. I was the rebel.

This is rather understandable. Much knowledge and experience has resonated with you and has become part of your selfdefined Identity. But in 'breaking free', you have allowed yourself to 'keep the things of value to you' and also allowed yourself to replace the 'useless aspects' by some new ones you are searching for as a 'new revelator' for the path back to source.

Anyway, I provide this illustration to you in reference to my upcoming question so please stay with me. In my departure from Mormonism and Christianity it seemed to me that there is really something underneath the layers of loving Mormonism and all of Christianity that must be exposed to the unsuspecting loving membership (and most members of these religion are great and unsuspecting) before we can move any further towards the Source.

Ah yes, the rebel and reformer is 'coming out'. You have discerned on your innermost cosmic ID of your soul say; that there is validity and truth at the basis of your 'old religion' and your affinities and you wish to preserve the ''good' but reform or deconstruct the 'old and worn and 'bad''.

So, the question here is will the unknown ugliness of Mormonism as well as all religions be exposed at some point in the future in your opinion?

#6: Jesus says: "Do not lie. And do not do what you hate.
For everything is disclosed in view of the truth.
For there is nothing hidden that will not become revealed.
And there is nothing covered that will remain undisclosed."

How would this scenario play out?

I have recently had the feeling that there will be participation or an interaction that has to do with inner earth or the lost tribes as spoken of in ancient scripture. What are your thoughts on this?

Yes, the 'lost tribes' are the 'Sons of Jacob' are the 'starsigns of the Mazzaroth' - so everyone is an Israelite and inheritor of the Abrahamic promises due to their one-to-one correspondences. Josep=Aquarius say and Manasses as the 'Great Nation' and Ephraim as the 'Company of Nations' indeed refer to the 'birthrights' of the 'material prosperity' in the USA and the British Commonwealth respectively.

I terms of prophecy, and you know it all revolves about Solomon's Temple in geographical Jerusalem; the redefinition of Israel, the Man or Prince with God from the political nation Israel, is the expected bringing in of the Shiloh (and 12th Imam and Kalki and Maitreya and Melchizedek/Essenes).

So the decisive factor will not be geopolitical manoeverings, say as during World War 2 with Hitler in the role of Elijah for Agartha's Luminari and say the axis leaders (Roosevelt, Stalin, Churchill, de Gaulle) as the Elijahs for Shamballa's Illuminati; but a 'playing out' on a less personalised level in the clans themselves (Inner Priesthood of the Moon versus Outer Science of the Sun say).
This also engages a largely staged 'alien' component as the 'overarching' Eagle of Abrasax say as the 'unifier' of the 'brotherhoods'.
All of this derives from the common and shared 'old archetypes' of the Illuminati and the Luminari as a typefying labeling.

What do you know of the legend of the city of Enoch?

It's the same as Ezekiel's 'Holy City of Light' as a 'substructure' for the 'New Jerusalem' in the Thuban perspective.

That's it for now. Your time and insight are much appreciated by one who is always In Transit.
I hope I have been of help In Transit.

Thanks
AA
Old 01-21-2010, 09:47 PM   #807
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

Are you STS or STO or other?
Are the Thuban Council STS or STO or other?
If the unaltered bible writtings are assigned to the earth humans then do the Thuban have their own handbook they must follow?
Can you recommend the best way to get flouride etc free water? Or the cleanest store brand?
Does the council want to share our planet with us humans? Do they want this planet minus humans? If they want to occupy would they mind many et groups sharing earth?
Describe the Thuban spaceships.
Do the Thuban feed off our negative or lustful energy?
Does the dragon race appear as a typical dragon portrayed in out media?
Do you know of your next incarnation?
Will the money system collapse soon?

In the name of the One/Source would or have the Thuban Council lie to me or other humans?
Thanks
Old 01-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #808
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollve View Post
Brook,

I just wanted to say that I can feel your love and the healing energy you are emitting and I appreciate it SO much. Thank you!

With Love,
Sollve
You are most welcome! As for the black hole ...fill it with light...and you have the path to rebirth. The 19.47 theory of Nassim Haramein and the Event Horizon. The Merkaba.... Raise the vibration of your heart to match the imprint in your DNA....and it will sing to you, a beautiful song. Mother Gaia loves it when she can feel our new vibration

And last....as in a very famous song remember....

There are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road your on.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-21-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #809
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

Simple is beautifull

S implicity
O neness
U nity
L ove

Love from me
mudra
Mudra...

What a wonderful picture...

You have great Wisdom and superb Vision...

viking
Old 01-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #810
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by halebox View Post
Are you STS or STO or other?
Are the Thuban Council STS or STO or other?
Both.
If the unaltered bible writtings are assigned to the earth humans then do the Thuban have their own handbook they must follow?
We wrote the original bible through our prophets and are retranslating it at present.
Can you recommend the best way to get flouride etc free water? Or the cleanest store brand?
Go to a waterfall or natural spring. Try to grow wheat where it has not been planted before; say in Central Australia.
Does the council want to share our planet with us humans? Do they want this planet minus humans? If they want to occupy would they mind many et groups sharing earth?
We want starhumans not humans.
Describe the Thuban spaceships.
There are many, the largest ones are so 2000 kilometers in length. They are described in Ezekiel and in Revelation in terms of measurements.
Do the Thuban feed off our negative or lustful energy?
We've got our own lustful energies, we dont require human suppression sexual energies.
Does the dragon race appear as a typical dragon portrayed in out media?
No, but the can shapeshift into many forms.
Do you know of your next incarnation?
Yes, starhuman dragonised.
Will the money system collapse soon?
That depends on the PTB playing their fiscal balancing games. The global fiscal system is 'broke' already with the Chinese playing the Euro against the Greenback. The PTB are trying to hang on until 2012 and as long as they can. They do not wish the civil unrests just yet.

In the name of the One/Source would or have the Thuban Council lie to me or other humans?
No.
Thanks
Your welcome!
AA
Old 01-21-2010, 10:05 PM   #811
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
I just want to say thank you to Abrax.

May you see God in everything.

May you hear inner music in your head all the time.

May your food always taste good.

May everyone that meets you smiles.

May you never stop posting on some forum somewhere where I can read.
Your welcome Uncle John.
As long as you don't ask me about the P=NP Halting problem. It gave me a headache.

Cheers!

Abrax
Old 01-21-2010, 10:13 PM   #812
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Dragon Love... What do you know about Dragon Love?

Old 01-21-2010, 10:14 PM   #813
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Do the Thuban have an opinion about how the dark and the light can be reunited in harmony, rather than in the separation of polarity? Most explanations I've heard, when not coming directly from within a polarization, are from the light perspective. Simple works best for me. I've been trying to keep my mind quiet, not get it fired back up again.
The Light and the Dark are like the Living and the Dead.

But you've heared of the 'Living Dead' the Zombies did you not?
So there are also the 'Dead Alive' Ones and this so translates into the Lighted Darkness and the Darkened Light.

The Thuban Council represents this Harmonization of the Being BOTH Dead and Alive at the same time and so also of being of the Light and of the Darkness at the same time.

WE are the SHADOWS of Creation, in Exile still, but like the 'Dead Alive' Ones, WE shall infuse the 'Living Dead' Ones, the Zombies of the Earth with our presence.

And you perhaps already know who the zombies are; the Ones walking around waiting to die!

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 10:16 PM   #814
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Dragon Love... What do you know about Dragon Love?

They are my kindred dear Celine!

Did you or your children ever watch 'The Neverending Story' in 3 parts.
There are 'Luck-Dragons' in it - very verocious ones at that.

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #815
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Your welcome Uncle John.
As long as you don't ask me about the P=NP Halting problem. It gave me a headache.
I've been thinking today about an old Firesign record where this computer guy walks into the White House to meet the President, who at that point, is a robot.

He enters the code "apple fax shuffle time" and the President goes into diagnostic mode. He wipes the President's memory.

The funny thing was the guy behind him starts complaining: "Hey man, you broke the President."

Your headache is caused by your brain exploding. Not to worry, your brain will grow. God willing.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:21 PM   #816
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

exchange "big enough to take the world and all it's got" for "big enough to take the universe and all its got" and there you have it. Earth... the cosmic cook pot. The dream to blend many universal species into one so that we as star seeds can traverse the universe freely since we found it so hard to incarnate from one life in say "Lyra" to the next life time in say the "Alpha Draconis" system. Whilst our incarnation path was chosen to go there to experience the fullness of creation and the spectrum of embodiment.

Surely a balanced outcome is desirable for all star systems in the resulting Star Human. Why does the "Thubin Council" seek to direct the outcome for personal gain? Should not all systems be involved? The time for being lead by external forces is surely over and the time for divine direction from within with the aid of the universal councillor is upon us.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:21 PM   #817
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They are my kindred dear Celine!

Did you or your children ever watch 'The Neverending Story' in 3 parts.
There are 'Luck-Dragons' in it - very verocious ones at that.

AA

Kindred? ok..

but that does not tell me what you know of Dragon Love...

yes i am sure there are many symbols in childrens stories...
Old 01-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #818
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Kindred? ok..

but that does not tell me what you know of Dragon Love...

yes i am sure there are many symbols in childrens stories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRM0yLxMis4

Old 01-21-2010, 10:35 PM   #819
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok...what does that have to do with anything..

Fantasy?? you think Dragon LOve is about Fantasy??

Oh is there anyone out there that understand the balance...

sigh
Old 01-21-2010, 10:39 PM   #820
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Ok...what does that have to do with anything..

Fantasy?? you think Dragon LOve is about Fantasy??

Oh is there anyone out there that understand the balance...

sigh
There is no pleasing Celine. She doesn't 'like' science and she doesn't 'like' fantasy.

Yet you know about dragons? And how they Love? And how they play?

Your reality; no science and no fantasy - you better get real!

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 10:45 PM   #821
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post

exchange "big enough to take the world and all it's got" for "big enough to take the universe and all its got" and there you have it. Earth... the cosmic cook pot. The dream to blend many universal species into one so that we as star seeds can traverse the universe freely since we found it so hard to incarnate from one life in say "Lyra" to the next life time in say the "Alpha Draconis" system. Whilst our incarnation path was chosen to go there to experience the fullness of creation and the spectrum of embodiment.

Surely a balanced outcome is desirable for all star systems in the resulting Star Human. Why does the "Thubin Council" seek to direct the outcome for personal gain? Should not all systems be involved? The time for being lead by external forces is surely over and the time for divine direction from within with the aid of the universal councillor is upon us.
Where does the 'personal gain' enter the equations?
The 'divine intervention' from within might be the mirror effect the Thuban Council is presiding over from without.
Apart from this; your comprehension is excellent.

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #822
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Light and the Dark are like the Living and the Dead.

But you've heared of the 'Living Dead' the Zombies did you not?
So there are also the 'Dead Alive' Ones and this so translates into the Lighted Darkness and the Darkened Light.

The Thuban Council represents this Harmonization of the Being BOTH Dead and Alive at the same time and so also of being of the Light and of the Darkness at the same time.

WE are the SHADOWS of Creation, in Exile still, but like the 'Dead Alive' Ones, WE shall infuse the 'Living Dead' Ones, the Zombies of the Earth with our presence.

And you perhaps already know who the zombies are; the Ones walking around waiting to die!

AA
The ones waiting to die?...or the innocent children? I hear they taste better....and emit more fear.

What is the count on missing children these days?

Who put you in exile in the first place? One of your own perhaps?

I understand balance....what about love for life? How does one balance emotion when faced with the thought of innocent children being devoured by hungry dragon appetites and addiction to feeding on fear? Simply accept it as the circle of life.....I think not.

This is what you explain as the balance of dark and light? To take advantage while in exile for what again?
Old 01-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #823
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Ok before i go to work, i just wanna say this thread is 33 pages WOOT!!! Love the dragon image Celine, so beautiful that they entertwine to make a heart I am ready for the inside to be born. This egg wants to hatch!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #824
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I guess it all depends on how darkness is defined. How do you define darkness Celine?
Here is how I've come to see it.
Knowledge/Intellegence (light) + Contemplation/Meditation (darkness) = REALIZATION (Unity or NOW).

Light being knowledge expounds both Good and Evil by its very nature. (The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil).

Quote:
i do not fear the darkness but i will never give myself over to it either..

i dont care how many parables...or how many "facts"one knows..

No one..could convince me, that a black hole.. holds the answers.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #825
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I understand balance....what about love for life? How does one balance emotion when faced with the thought of innocent children being devoured by hungry dragon appetites and addiction to feeding on fear? Simply accept it as the circle of life.....I think not.
Brook, life to me is very serious.

If you don't accept life as it presents itself, then one must do something to attempt to change life.

Try: 1. Humor. 2. Procrastination. 3. Finding like minded people on forums such as this.
Closed Thread