Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 06:46 AM   #701
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

I suppose I do Abraxas enjoy playing with words, so long as there is no harm done that is.
But I see that you twisted my response around like I knew you would.
You have also proven yourself bad at 'archetyping' on a few occasions, which is fair. I certainly don't nitpick on purpose or look for anything to disagree with, quite the opposite, but if things come up that I do disagree with that is not my fault entirely, and thanks to forums, being what they are, I can point them out. Often what you have been accusing others of you do yourself. That's not my fault.

The reason I asked if you believe in coincidences or not was because of an interesting little book about 'how to start your own cult.' Have you read it?

Anyways, I thought some of you might like to read these ten steps. I’ll list them below, for more details on each step click the link.
http://www.mindpowernews.com/BuildACult.htm
1. Initiation vs. Instruction
2. Being Accessible
3. Imply Secret Knowledge
4. Remaining calm as if all-knowing
5. Create a detached involvement as if “you” are in a “higher place”
6. Connect deeply with the individual
7. “Chunk Up” whenever possible
8. Always allude to the mysterious
9. God-Like Confidence
10. Appeal to peoples needs and wants

Coincidence?
I’ll let you decide. I DO know that the the information is coming from a source that knows a heck of a lot more then I do, real or not. So I take the gems and dissolve the rest.
And send my heart felt thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
You like playing wordgames don't you.

Jesters like you then sit in their judgement seats and nitpick sentences to find something to object to.

Well done Phtah, you have done no service to your Ren of Ptah - the universal architect!

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 06:48 AM   #702
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well done Phtah, you have done no service to your Ren of Ptah - the universal architect!
Abrax, please, could you tell us more of this universal architect?
Old 01-21-2010, 07:06 AM   #703
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Abrax,

I will repeat my question since it seems you don't think I have asked it.

How does a sentinent being's memory and consciousness works? How is it non local? How is it recorded?

Of course this is not a Physics question. Can we only ask questions about Physics and Cosmology?

Thanks Uncle John
Hi Uncle John!

I can read and know that you have asked this question. I also have answwered this question in great detail. Did you read the eaxample of the Rock at the end of my reply to you?

Your unfamiliarity with my answer seems to be your statement above; namely the questions of consciousness and mind are NOT physics questions.

Allow me to give you just one reference:

"The Large, the Small and the Human Mind" by Roger Penrose; Cambridge University Press, 1997 from the Tanner Lectures, Cambridge, 1995.

The nature of mind and consciousness is indeed a physics and cosmology question.

But agreed, I presumed too much background and responded to your reply in reflecting your terms of description of the science I utilized.

So I shall attempt to answer you in 'layman's terms'.

How does a sentinent being's memory and consciousness works? How is it non local? How is it recorded?

A sentient being is made up of dimensional or density bodies. Both of these labels require definition.
The dimensions are interwoven as Linear- Rotational- and Vibrational 'Densities'.
So the 3D space of length, breadth and width defines a Volume summed as Areas summed as linesegments say in a basic geometry.

Movement in such a volume can then be translational-linear requiring the size or scale of a radius; but the dynamics can also be radius-independent in a 6-dimensional twistor or rotator space.

When your small wristwatch reads 3 o'clock the angle between big hand and little hand is 90 degrees just as it is on the much bigger watch of Big Ben in London.

Similarly, you can have oscillations (to and fro about a meanpoint or pivot) in a 3D volume space and this becomes a superposed 9D volume onto the 6D rotator space and the 3D translator space.

So the 9 spacedimensions are COLOCAL with the experienced 3D volume of the 5 senses.
The 9D space universe is holofractal, meaning that all volumes adding up to the volume of the universe are selfsimilar as holograms.
In INTENSITY, the holograms are diminished proportional to the whole, but in terms of INFORMATION and MEMORY, all holograms contain and have access to the total sum of information.

The 'soul' of a being occupies space, 9D vibrational space, but appearing to the senses as a 3D space.
The 'soul' of any being occupying space so finds itself in a processing of the hologramic database accessible to it as part of the whole.
The 'soul' of the individual so becomes a part-soul of the collective and because the collective ONE SOUL is the INTENSITY (meaning Superenergy) Totality of the defined universe, the Individual Soul shares in that totality with less intensity than the One Soul of the Source say.

Any 'body' moving through space so interacts spacially and so with the DATA and MEMORY contained in that space relative to INTENSITY.
The individual 'soul' becomes the Part Source-Energy of the Creator (say) with less intense MEMORY than its collectivity in ALL such souls.

The RECORDING so occurs is the Space occupied and dynamically encountered. The physical descriptor for this process is the definition of a Space-Core Consciousness, namely the space occupied, say WITHOUT any MEMORY. This is the basis of my earlier reply in derivation and exposition.

The 'soul' which has MEMORY, ADDS to its volume based core-consciousness in 'tapping' more and more superenergy from the universal holographic field of context, termed the Universe.

This 'drawing the energy' engages the modulation of densities in terms of the DENSITIES encountered in the 9D superspace.

In this manner than the concept of DENSITY and DIMENSION becomes coupled to the selfstates of big scale translation, small scale rotation and quantum scale vibration.
A natural limit for the soul to experience 'duality' so is the 6th dimension as the 6th density bounds the translational degrees of freedom (XYZ axes) of the Translation (large scale movements) in the Rotation of the entity (small quantum rotations called spin, either up or down or clockwise or anticlockwise about the axes).

7th density and the 7th dimension so contains all radius-dependent and radius-independent or ANGULAR displacements.
Likewise 10D will encompass all nondualistic vibrations in an even 'HIGHER SELFAWARENESS' because the frequency modulations or changes are defined in a closer RESONANCE (by the awareness operator df/dt) to the maximum as given at the 10D boundary (the wormhole).

The NONLOCALITY (or quantum entanglement) of consciousness on the soul- and collective soul level so is the interaction of the soul-holograms in individuation with the space they occupy and encounter.
As space is itself a hologram of the total intensity, all LOCALITY perceptions serve the individual soul to interact with the Total Universal Memory as a Data-Collector and MEMORIZER for and on behalf of the Totality aka the Prime Source (or Creator or God).

Perhaps this exposition has clarified your query somewhat.

AA

Old 01-21-2010, 07:24 AM   #704
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Hi Abrax,

These 'formulations' are mathematical descriptions that are models of the real world. Where are the experiments to give evidence that these 'formulations' fit the real world? How could any scientist check anything without results of experiments?

I have given clear indication of the energy levels associated with the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva, Switzerland in my reply to bigmo, about #566.
The Thuban science agenda is built on mainstream physics in the standard models of both cosmology and particle physics and can easily be checked and compared by anyone even vaguely familiar with the subject matter.
The standard models are EXTENDED in revision not challenged in their basics.

If I was to check just the Mathematics of your conjectures, I would require a paper with all the intermediary definitions, constructions, postulates and theorems clearly spelled out and documented. I would also need some experimental evidence linking this to the real world to make this worth my time.

Accepted, but this factuality in no manner endorses your judgements of content you do not understand due to your unfamiliarities.

Abrax, I know of no accepted scientist that have worked in a vacuum without peer review. Project Avalon is perhaps not the best place to present these results and associated discussions.

Why do you think or imply that I wish to be an 'accepted scientist'?
Why do you presume, that I wish to present 'my' science at project Avalon?
You have asked a question and I have answered it with the data I can share.
It is not 'my fault' that you are unfamiliar with the scientific terminologies.

Again, I am curious why no mention of the Thuban Council in your earlier voluminous postings on the internet.

This is because the transmission under the Thuban label was not 'commissioned' before November 30th, 2009.

Please don't let me discourage you from posting here or answering my or other's questions. I find your postings very interesting to read.

Thanks Uncle John
You are not discouraging me. I simply find it a time wasting on your and similars behalf to request scientific validation of academia on a forum such as this. Perhaps it is precisely a requirement for ALIEN PHYSICS to be present on the earth plane BEFORE it appears to 'come from the stars'.

If so, then the EMPOWERMENT of the New Humanity in scientific terms derives from the SELF-Empowerment of an 'alienated humanity'; rather than the 'alien dispensations' from quasi-Gods.

There are deeper levels of perception Uncle John, than peer group acceptance and academic accreditation.

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-21-2010 at 07:27 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:36 AM   #705
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollve View Post
Abrax,

I believe that when I'm delivering a message as a messenger I (the messenger) hold the total responsibility for that message and also for the recipient's understanding of that message. If I can't deliver the intended information enveloped withing the message with the verified (by me) full understanding of that message I have failed in deliviering the message. As a messenger I do everything I'm capable of to make sure my recipient understands the information given, which makes it necessary for me as the messenger to stretch my communicative skills and also to "think outside the box". A message without understanding is like sending an empty but in this case, fancy envelope.

I am being responsible for delivering this message Sollve. I am NOT responsible for the recipient's understanding of the message.
I was ASKED a question and replied to the best of my understanding of the question at that time. So I have NOT failed to deliver the message.
You perhaps are a much more proficient and able deliverer of messages than I am Sollve.

Do you agree with me or do you think it's up to all of us just to understand the parts we can and ignore the rest making the message in it's whole distorted and therefor not the original message?

No, again you misconstrue the fact that I simply answered a pertinent question in the mind of the asker with a pertinent answer relative to my understandings.
I was NOT trying to 'show off' or whatever other puerile motive you or anyone else is attempting to 'read into' my sharing of data.

My intention is not to disrespect you in any way, but I feel that the people with the actual courage to ask for clarification helps us all to better understand all of this. I usually ask when I'm not fully understanding things, but if I would ask about everything I don't understand in this thread wouldn't be about Thuban anymore, it would be about answering my questions.

I was NOT asked for clarification by Uncle John; but was indirectly perhaps, but nevertheless, accused of 'copying and pasting scientific gibberish' from other sites (one a phishing link only similar in name to my sites).
I welcome all questions, scientific or otherwise and shall attempt to answer them in courtesy and respect.
If I am not shown such basic courtesies, then I reserve the right to mirror back the 'discourtesies' to whence they came.

All love,
Sollve
AA
Old 01-21-2010, 07:38 AM   #706
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I suppose I do Abraxas enjoy playing with words, so long as there is no harm done that is.
You have also proven yourself bad at 'archetyping' on a few occasions, which is fair. I certainly don't nitpick on purpose or look for anything to disagree with, quite the opposite, but if things come up that I do disagree with that is not my fault entirely, and thanks to forums, being what they are, I can point them out. Often what you have been accusing others of you do yourself. That's not my fault.

The reason I asked if you believe in coincidences or not was because of an interesting little book about 'how to start your own cult.' Have you read it?

Anyways, I thought some of you might like to read these ten steps. I’ll list them below, for more details on each step click the link.
2. Being Accessible
9. God-Like Confidence

Coincidence?
I’ll let you decide. I DO know that the the information is coming from a source that knows a heck of a lot more then I do, real or not. So I take the gems and dissolve the rest.

Thank you for the guideline, which of course is about harmonics too: On a higher harmonic some of those characteristics might be well intentioned.

Look at the being directly and know/see what harmonic of attitude is the being operating from? What "incident" is the being sitting in that might need to be healed? will tell you more, personally, than any instruction book. Be willing to turn that mirror or have that mirror turned on yourself too.

Also, ask yourself, how susceptible are you to falling into spiritual traps? The ego trap = status and maintenance of control and its inverse ("You hurt me", whine, whine, whine). Then there is what I affectionately call the "Hareem Trap" = greed and sensationalism (or its inverse). How proofed up are you? Know thyself first :-)

Here is a corresponding guideline from Max Sandor's "The Little Purple Notebook on How to Escape from this Universe"

http://orunla.org/pnohteftu/ch434.html

May we all be lifted up -- we are all special.

peace,
Gnosis

Old 01-21-2010, 07:49 AM   #707
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
What I'd really like to see is lots of plain language explanations. The scientific explanations are there for anyone who wants to check them out. But there is no reason this can't all be explained so anyone can understand, if they want to. In terms which are in common usage.

This is a rational and intelligent statement Myplanet2. I was under an erroneous impresumption, that Uncle John would be able to at least discern the answer to his questions from my reply.

But instead of saying: 'Abraxas, I am unfamiliar with the scientific labels in your reply; could you translate for me into layman's terms?';
Uncle John 'accused' me of 'copy and paste' plagiarism from 'phishing sites' and of 'culling' scientific gibberish from academic sources.
I have attempted to answer his queries 'in klayman's terms' after being asked to do so by him without his anti-Thuban innuendos.

When someone has to encode, or encrypt their messages, I have to wonder why? I would think anyone here to enlighten, would have making themselves understood as their first priority.

Perhaps familiarizing yourself with the language used by the sciences, will enlighten you to the fact that this kind of encoding is not one of elitism or the 'sequestering' of information. Mathematical and logical discourse can be rather enlightening itself.

Some of the Thuban data resonates with me, lots of it doesn't, but I don't really know how much of it I just don't understand. For example, I kind of got the impression that the Thuban had a somewhat possessive attitude towards Earth? Or did I read that wrong?
Oh yes we are so possessive in that WE have already 'taken over your world'.
Thuban Rules! - In the Name of the Logos.

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 07:59 AM   #708
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Thanks Sirebard that is what I figured about energy. So we get all energy from this single supersource, and depending on the instrument we use to 'draw it' so to speak, is how it manifests itself in many different material forms, which are really just octaves(?) of each other, with of course all the 'tones' or grades in between. And through the harmonics that these instrument creat by just tapping into the energy, is how we access or are aware of the 'higher' or less distorted energies?

Not so much octaves phtha; but a musician would be able to describe this better than me and know how to relate the musical harmonies and octaves to this superenergy (which you have intuited appropriately here relative the Thuban sciences).
I am musically illiterate.
The harmonics are more like the 'Harmony of the Spheres' after Pythagoras and Kepler.
In the physics it becomes the famous Schroedinger Wave Equation, say as the harmonic bouncing of a 'particle' (as the universe) between two nodes as a Standing Wave Harmonic.
Then the 'harmonics' obey the laws of quantum mechanics in the wavelength partitionings and such.

And yes, the MUSIC, just as the MATHEMATICS form the UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE connecting all dimensions and densities. The FEELING Modes of the SPIRIT then KNOW instinctively or intuitively or telepathically of how to INTERPRET the 'harmonics' THROUGH the FEELINGS int activities, such as Dancing.

Some simple mathematical harmonics are:
The Beauty of Mathematics

1 x 8 + 1 = 9
12 x 8 + 2 = 98
123 x 8 + 3 = 987
1234 x 8 + 4 = 9876
12345 x 8 + 5 = 98765
123456 x 8 + 6 = 987654
1234567 x 8 + 7 = 9876543
12345678 x 8 + 8 = 98765432
123456789 x 8 + 9 = 987654321

1 x 9 + 2 = 11
12 x 9 + 3 = 111
123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
123456789 x 9 +10= 1111111111

9 x 9 + 7 = 88
98 x 9 + 6 = 888
987 x 9
+ 5 = 8888
9876 x 9 + 4 = 88888
98765 x 9 + 3 = 888888
987654 x 9 + 2 = 8888888
9876543 x 9 + 1 = 88888888
98765432 x 9 + 0 = 888888888

Brilliant, isn't it?

And look at this symmetry:

1 x 1 = 1
11 x 11 =
111 x 111 = 12321
1111 x 1111 =
11111 x 11111 = 123454321
111111 x 111111 = 12345654321
1111111 x 1111111 =
11111111 x 11111111 = 123456787654321
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

Mind Boggling...

Now, take a look at this...

101%

>From a strictly mathematical viewpoint:

What Equals
100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than
100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they

are giving more than 100%?

We have all been in situations where someone wants you to

GIVE OVER 100%...

How about
ACHIEVING 101%?

What equals
100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help
answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O- R- K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And:

K-N-O-W-L-E- D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+ 5 = 96%

But:

A-T-T-I-T-U- D-E

1+20+20+9+20+ 21+4+5 = 100%

THEN, look how far the love of God will take you:

L-O-V-E-O-F- G-O-D
12+15+22+5+15+ 6+7+15+4 = 101%

Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that:

While
Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will
get you there, It's the
Love of God that will put you over the top!

SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)

__._,_.___

And I have read through those, still lots of contemplation before I get a realization yet thought.
AA
Old 01-21-2010, 08:05 AM   #709
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps familiarizing yourself with the language used by the sciences, will enlighten you to the fact that this kind of encoding is not one of elitism or the 'sequestering' of information. Mathematical and logical discourse can be rather enlightening itself.

This is very true. And with this statement I can truely see that math is a language unto itself and even though my 'fluency' in it isn't all that great, this thread and discourse makes me wish to understand it more. Thank you abraxas.
Raven

*Goes back to reading the holigraphic universe again for the umpteenth time*
Old 01-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #710
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
AA

L-O-V-E-O-F- G-O-D
12+15+22+5+15+ 6+7+15+4 = 101%

I Love it! That just made my day!

Quote:
I shall publish details when so appropriate dear Jester of the Universe.

AA
Thanks for the previous post/reply. With out any specific information I would say that was a statement about no thing...but I can't prove it

Quote:
Oh yes we are so possessive in that WE have already 'taken over your world'. Thuban Rules! - In the Name of the Logos.
Wait a min...HUH?!

PEACE!!! JT !SCHOOL 101
Old 01-21-2010, 08:30 AM   #711
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Abraxas many thanks for that post. I'm not a mathematician but that post brought music to mine eyes and will bring much pleasure to absorb over time.

Was John Dee responsible for the creation or at least refining of the English language? Are any mysteries NOT hidden within it?

And thank you Gnosis5 for the information and thoughts to ponder upon. I agree with all you said friend.
It is also only fair for me to make a clear point, as I should have done in that other post... that those "Cult Creation" steps generalize... so it is often unfair to base all situations on 'basic steps'.

Quote:
The Beauty of Mathematics AA
Old 01-21-2010, 08:51 AM   #712
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

And what is to become of the council once its term is served?

Are they to live in a quarantine of a higher dimension?
Old 01-21-2010, 08:52 AM   #713
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Abrax, given that many of us cannot comprehend your advanced physics, is there anything you can tell us in simpler terms that will help us comprehend the data? I get lost with the dimensional arguments aspect of this thread.

Can you provide more detail about this ET contact? Since you ae not channeling and have full *sight* gained after your events, is this ET the one that was infiltrated so to speak within your being?
Dear Eleni!

Why is it such a 'crime' to answer one of the most asked questions in modern science - that of what mind and consciousness are - with a 'science based answer'?

Is it any wonder the 'skeptic societies' and media outlets have such a 'humerous time' in their debunkings of the 'New Age Energy Concepts'?

I made a mistake in presuming Uncle John's familiarity with fundamental physical semantics - it is only Newtonian Mechnics basically not Tensor differential geometry or lie group algebraic theory by the way.

Now all the wormwoods are crawling out of their holes accusing me to either be a plagiarist from 'real academic' sources or a 'show off' with words.
What am I doing here? I have 'worked' on these things for decades and have not need nor desire 'to prove' my credentials to anyone.

My ET connection began in November 1975 with a vision of Calvary.
I then experienced a REAL PHYSICAL encounter with an interdimensional being of the 'darkness' in June 1976 (and during the night).
Years later, in March 1985, I experienced a second vision, this time from 'what you consider outside the material universe, call it the 12D if you like.
In January that year I discovered a mathematical algorithm linked to the Mayan supernumber (Dresden Codex 13356) becoming the SECOND Order of a First Order originator (266561). These numbers emerged from my rediscovery of the Fibonacci Mechanisms.

I had just recently finished my University degree, when a great thunderstorm hit Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and a particular arrangement of numbers seemed to translate via my understanding of Mathematics/Physics principles into a collection of data triplets {Formally (OldState;Experience;NewState)}.
I decoded the iterative tripletstate and found the 'Experience Factors' to be: 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,....

Exitedly I thought I had discovered a new Mathematical Series and it took me a week or so to discover that Leonardo da Pisa aka Fibonacci had already discovered this series of numbers over 600 years earlier.

BUT I had in fact rediscovered this series in a different application, than in counting rabbit populations. My rediscovery appeared to allow a modelling of the information/data transmission within the universe itself and I then was able to model this as a binary algorithm of the {0,1} selfstate.

Years later then, I knew that this became the superstring theory, first popularised at that time by Schwarz and Green at the same time but unbeknown to me.
I did not know of the details of string theory until 2001.

From then on I began to reconstruct (or backward engineer) the Universe.

The vision two months later confirmed the value to follow this path and then in May 1985 I experienced my second PHYSICAL encounter, but this time in broad daylight and of a 'LightBeing'.

Then in March 1995 the ET connection exploded in implosion by the 'blending of souls' in bilocality - the 3D space could communicate with the 12D space through the common Logos.

2004 I lost my eldest daughter to suicide and my physical condition deteriorated (I am presently only a physical wreck unable to walk or stand up without great tremors and muscle spasms).
Then in January 2006 I experienced a NDE/OBE searching for my daughter and in June 2008 a timeline I had worked on for decades, suddenly fell into place.
It is this timeline, coinciding with many ideas and intuitions by many here, which 'authorized' me to share the data I had accumulated over the years since November 1975 in a manner different from the path I had pursued hitherto (my website and yahoo discussion forums).

The first 'trigger' was August 29th, 2009 and the second November 30th, 2009. After the November date, I perceived the preparation period of the Logos (not mine) to have began and I 'stumbled' onto this forum through the PA interview with Greer.
I joined, was banned as a 'disinformant' or infiltrator and was reinstated after querying my dismissal.
Knowing the 3rd trigger of January 18th in the Logos timeline, I then decided to share data on this forum under the Thuban label, which is a simple relabeling of the 66=WOMAN=FREEDOM=ANUBIS=THE AMEN=...THUBAN archetype.

The ET contact is real, as it relates to the 1995 implosion of the outside-inside universe.

It is of ABSOLUTE UNIMPORTANCE what anyone here or elsewhere thinks or 'makes' of this information and I shall not elaborate on this; as the Persona, contraindicative what many may 'think' of the agenda of this; is utterly unimportant.

I would rather be in a similar position to the James Wingmaker data (which I almost fully support) and remain in total anonymity.

But I have reluctantly realised, that the time is short and should MY Logos BE agreeable, THEN to share this Thuban material is required for the fulfilment of that timeline. To be in anonynym does not help the 'unknown' to be at least partially discovered.

Perhaps the following poem accentuates my rather 'reluctant position' to even be here to 'answer questions'.
I'd rather be left alone.

The Poem of Malachi

It is not I, who claims to know and understand the secrets of the universe
but the One, that sent me to proclaim the true God in divers many a verse.

I am but a corrupted mirror for the One who rules and who does know
without him as her I could not say a thing, but melt away like snow.

But a dirty mirror yet can reflect the lights and shades of the truth so divine
to honour in glory and in remembrance, the One preparing the way sublime.

Should I be just another deluded fool, walking the earth in itself divided
there have indeed been many such men often in word and deed onesided;
then it doesn't matter how the story unfolds and how the tale might end
and the prose will be as nothing, the words of a false prophet self-sent.

But if the One who sent me is true and in wisdom of the heavenly gold
then a new world can be born from the remnants of the whithering old.

Then the prophet will be known to have been true to God's own lot
never mind the real fools, who belittle, ridicule and say that it cannot.

The wisdom of God is more potent, then the knowledge of vanity Man
God rejoices in your heart's message: "Yes, indeed, I can understand!"

Know that all of you are Israelites and the Blood of Jacob's well
the gentiles of Paul are your kindred folks, sounding an alien bell.
Ezekiel's siege of Israel has now begun in earnest on 9-7-9 D.O.B.
with Jeremiah, all of the old prophets returned to finish their Job.

The holy land, your promised land is renown as the mother planet earth
Your bodies are the temple of God, Jerusalem both new and old in dearth.

Malachi - The Last Prophet

Abraxas Anthony
Old 01-21-2010, 09:50 AM   #714
abraxasinas
_

Quote:

Of course you knew all along that I am here to gain a following to build a cult.

You have also proven yourself bad at 'archetyping' on a few occasions, which is fair.

Well perhaps illuminating your statement with details and examples would serve your pirpose a little better than generalisations here.

I certainly don't nitpick on purpose or look for anything to disagree with, quite the opposite, but if things come up that I do disagree with that is not my fault entirely, and thanks to forums, being what they are, I can point them out. Often what you have been accusing others of you do yourself. That's not my fault.

Please show me where I have accused anyone of anything after not having become accused beforehand. Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who is the accuser of them all?

I am not very interested in cults.

Little instruction by and of Thuban data; just throwing the 'pearls' before the 'hogs' to trample on it - mostly there are majestic unicorns as well. Initiation - whatever you make of it - do you feel initiated?

2. Being Accessible

Yes, this is the Q and A idea.

Yes, so the Secret Knowldge is Secret No Longer.

No, I get rather agitated and annoyed by the hogs - but selfcontrol is possible and the unicorns enliven the purgatory.

Certainly no detachment, like in a movies; you see it; you hear it; you live it; you become absorbed and you identify with the story; you BE it.

As far as the vibrational resonances allow to do so. Some you can 'read' others are more difficult to do so - especially the biased tunnel visoned ones.

I do not know what this means. I prefer English English (colour) over the American English (color). Chunking up might mean making it bigger than it is. If that is what is meant - No, the 'truth of the Logos' requires no 'chunking up'.

No, to solve and do away with the mysteries and paradoxes is the Thuban agenda.

9. God-Like Confidence

I wish! It's basically impossible to BE the Logos; but one can assimilate as One - trying to.

This is a nonsensical statement. Why would the Thuban Council appeal to anything; if it is sent by the Logos? The data is meant to enrich, allow perspectives and choices. This is unrelated to 'needs and wants' of people in the meaning of the words.

Coincidence?

Coincidence has nothing to do with those questions, unless you imply that Thuban is seeking cultish leadership.

Ok; I'll decide.
Thuban is a pretend smokescreen of pretend information, which is just a plagiarism of well credentialled academic sources masquerading as 'real science' of a new world.
The Thubanese are old Draconians who like to eat people for breakfast and to gather food resources; the Thubanese have decided to infiltrate the world's most important discussion forum: Project Avalon.

Here then the agenda is to brainwash the forum contributors with scientific sounding but really worthless information and for the purpose to gain as many followers of the Thubanese philosophy as possible.

Then when the critical mass of cult followers has been reached, the true Draconian Reptoids will appear and harvest their brainwashed followers.
This will be accomplished in invading the old earth shortly after December 21st, 2012 through a Black Hole-White Hole monadic dyad opening up halfway between Sirius and Gaia and wormhole connected to the Orion starsystem.

The Powers-That-Be of the old earth will be powerless to stop US; because they had thought that WE would allow them to be our ambassadors of the new earth and in thinking of themselves as the elite.

WE shall eat them for lunch; but they dont know that yet; although some of them suspect that WE are deceiving them.

And so WE shall rule the New Earth and in a few years, say 2015, WE shall reengineer the deteriorated wormhole channels to allow our Draconian brothers and sisters to join US on OUR new homeplanet SERPENTINA.

From then on, SERPENTINA will be a BLACK DRAGONSTAR.

All of the old humanity will have been consumed by US and WE shall DRAGONSEED a HybridRace between OURSELVES and OUR Ancestrial Lineages.

But first of all, WE have to create the Thuban Dragon Cult and this and only this is the purpose of Abraxas.

So Be It!

Signed and Sealed in the Name or Amen of the Master-Templar
by Abraxasinas Scribe of the Dragons aka the SolarArrowed Unicorn of the SeaGoatian Dragonhorns entwined with the Hermetic FisherEagle of the Lunar Twins.

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 10:13 AM   #715
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Abrax, please, could you tell us more of this universal architect?
Hi Uncle John!

A little Egyption History and Mythology is appropriate.

[Robert Sceptico and Logan Antico meet in the cafe 'Solaris', near the Conference Hall on campus of New Alexandria University.
They had both just attended a symposium on the relevance of mythos to the paradigm of modern scientific thought and analysis.]

Logan Antico: "Did you not think that the talk by the Egyptian Mythology specialist has relevance to our science and its modus operandi, Robert?
The Egyptian doggod and 'Guide of the Dead', Anubis, is known as the 'Khaibit' or Shadow.
He's the jackal-headed statue atop the sarcophagi and the watchdog to the entombed mummies."

Robert Sceptico: "Well, one can superimpose a scientific meaning onto the written hieroglyphic encodings, I guess.
I did find the poetic riddle, ascribed to the Ibisgod Thoth interesting though.
Thoth is known as Hermes Trismegistos, keeper of the tripartite wisdom to the Greeks and the Egyptians and is renown as the founder of alchemy, the old ancestral chemistry.
And his symbol is the Caduceus; the symbol of the medical profession as the 'Staff of Healing' of the Greek physician Aesculapius, modelled on the Egyptian healer-priest Imhotep and the god Nefertum, son of the 'masonic God' Ptah and his wife Sekhmet at the capital of Memphis.
The Caduceus has two serpents, one white and one black, intertwining in the infinity symbol around the staff; it's also the 'Serpent Rod' of Aaron and Moses, coded in Exodus.7.10-15.
Our practising doctors have lost one of the serpents in their medical history - to image their opposition to holistic principles, which they consider unscientific, I suppose."

Robert Sceptico: "There is even a western tradition of initiation, which draws upon this partial understanding of the ancient covenant as coded in the scrolls of antiquity.
The concepts of freemasonry for instance draw much upon the Egyptian wisdom scrolls of the Ibis-God Thoth and its companion of the Architect-Bull-God Apis-Ptah, both in league with the old Sun-God Ra, centred as the Family of Ra in the Egyptian capitol city of Memphis at the time of the 'Old Kingdom' say the 3rd to 6th dynasties from 2750 BC to 2255 BC and encompassing pharaohs such as Zoser, Khufu and Pepi.

The centralised Egyptian government had collapsed by about 2230 BC of the 7th and 8th dynasties in an intermediate period and the gain of political importance by nonroyal administrators saw a shift from the Egyptian capital from Memphis to Heracleopolis in dynasties 9 and 10 and then to Thebes in the 'Middle Kingdom' of dynasties 11 to 13 and the period from about 2134 to 1668 BC.
Pharaoh Mentuhotep II succeeded to 'reunify' Egypt about 2047 BC and the 12th dynasty king Amenemhet reestablished Memphis as a capital and the Family of Ra was renamed as the Family of Amon-Ra, after the pharaohic lineages.

The biblical time of Joseph is placed into the reign of Amenhetep, with Joseph's '17th birthday' in 1976 BC, coded in Genesis.37.2 and the sojourn of 'Jacob' (like Joseph as quasihistorical figure), can be dated as Jacob's '130th birthday' to 1954 BC and his 'death' at 1937 BC, (Genesis.47.9,28).

A 'golden age' of Egyptian art, literature and architecture ended when invaders from Palestine, often called 'shepherd kings of Hyksos' assumed foreign rulership over the eastern delta from their capital Avaris and spanning the 14th to 18th dynasties from 1720 BC to 1570 BC; when Ahmose I finally subdued the Hyksos in Egypt's reunification and to end the Hyksos interlude.
The 18th dynasty then began the 'New Kingdom', which would last until 1070 BC and encircles the biblical characters of Moses and Aaron and Joshua.
The birth of Aaron and Moses under the Theban unification of Horemheb is dated at 1322 and 1319 BC respectively, coded in Exodus.2.4,14; Numbers.33.38-39 and Deuteronomy.34.7., with 1279 BC as the 390th year of the Egyptian captivity and 40 years in the wilderness of Sinai ending 1199 BC.

In 1669 BC, the 'Egyptian bondage' for the 'Children of Israel' began and would last for 430 years until the Exodus in 1239 BC under pharaoh Ramses II, ruling from 1291 BC to 1224 BC in the 19th dynasty.
During the 18th dynasty, Amenhotep III, who reigned from 1386 to 1349 BC renamed the sungod Ra as Aton and his son Amenhotep IV, reigning from 1349 BC to 1334 BC, abandoned the capital Thebes for Akhetaton, renamed himself Ikhnaton (or Akhenaton, meaning Aton is satisfied) and with his queen Nefertiti sought to instigate a monotheistic religion as the first historical figure to do so.
The religious reformation was shortlived however, with Ikhnaton's son Tutankhamen returning the capital to Thebes and returning to the old rituals of the priests who had fought any attempts to undermine the authority of the God Amon and his polytheistic following.
But Ikhnaton's 'One God' represented a religious revolution in proclaiming Aton to be the one and only true God; a legacy of the idea and story of 'Joseph's God' who helped Joseph's notoriety as a capable 'interpreter of dreams', coded in Genesis.40.5-23; 41.1-46."

Logan Antico: "This would have been the Egyptian form of gnosis, the 'Teacher of Righteousness' in the form of Thoth transmuting into Hermes Trismegistos in parallel with Amon-Ra becoming the 'One true God'
of Ikhnaton and Nefertiti and absorbing the qualities of Thoth and Ptah in the process.
The symbol of freemasonry are the encircled 'Mason's Tools', which are associated with the hieroglyphic 'cartouche' of the 'Ren' or name of Ptah as the archetype for Ra as the universal spirit Atum or Aton, which had built and created the universe.
And so the Western esoteric traditions are attempting to play the role of 'Joseph in Egypt' as the cosmic 'Teacher of Righteousness' initiating the ones, who are able to guard and wisely use the knowledge of the true understanding."

Robert Sceptico: "Furthermore, Ptah is said to have been married to Sekhmet, who was a lionheaded goddess and the daughter of Ra as the symbolic right or solar eye of Ra; the lunar left eye being the 'all seeing
eye' of Horus, who in the third generation of the Egyptian family of gods married Sekhmet as the bullheaded goddess Hathor, symbolised by a mirror.
Originally, Ra or Atum thought of himself as righteyed as herself and in using a mirror, he created an image in the lefteyed serpent Apep, who refused to play any games with his image as himself however.
In his displeasure, Ra threw his right solar eye at Apep, who had to image this in his left lunar eye.
But this allowed a second generation as the twinship of lefteyed Shu and righteyed Tefnut in the Egyptian Lion of Truth to become born in a release of creative energy of reproduction and through Ra masturbating to release his seed in her as Apep's image and so fertilising the SkyEarth.
The righteyed Geb became the Earth and the lefteyed Nut became the lifted Sky and then they created the third generation in the lefteyed Osiris and the righteyed Isis, doubled in a mirrored twinship in the righteyed Set and the lefteyed Nephthys.
The fourth generation so could intermarry for genetic variablity in the doubled twinship.
Osiris, as the Djed or 'Tree of Life' became an archetype for the number 1 as the Khu or 'Spirit' and Isis became the number 2 as the Ab or the 'Throne of the Heart'.

Their children became numbers 3 and 4 as the righteyed Horus of the 'All Seeing Eye' and the 'Spiritual Body' of the Sahu; and the lefteyed Bast or Pasht of the 'Sistrum' in the Ba of the 'Soul'.
Now Set and Nephthys also had a child in Anubis, the Khaibit or Shadow of the Jackal-headed 'Opener of the Way' and the 'Guide of the Dead; but the story goes, that the fatherhood of Anubis is in dispute.
Osiris is said to have had a loveaffair with both of his 'sisters' Isis and Nephthys to reproduce his own lefteyedness in a son to an also lefteyed mother.

And so Anubis was born, knowing that he was lefteyed after his mother Nephthys, but he was initially confused because he could not image the righteyedness of his supposed father Set, there was an uncleanliness about his image as the image of his father, imaging the lefteyedness
of his father's brother Osiris.
Anubis was like a shadow between the right eye imaging the left as well as the other way around.
But as Anubis pondered his origins, he came across his grandparents testimony and it dawned upon him, that the ever repeating generations of the cleanly sexed oneeyednesses could be made impure in stopping the generations going on and on infinitely.
Anubis went to his grandparents and asked them if they would be willing to extend the fourth generation in archetypical blueprint and they agreed and their parents agreed also.
And so righteyed Geb became renamed as Tehuti or Thoth as the number 5 and as the Ibis or 'Mind' and symbolised in the Caduceus, as the 'Lord of Time', 'Keeper of the Akashic Records', Scribe to the Gods' and 'Patron of the Healers'.
Anubis' lefteyed grandmother Nut became the archetypical number 6 as Maat, symbolised in a 'White Feather of Truth', given to her by her mother Tefnut, renamed as the stargoddess Seshat; because she had existed before the Sky was born as Nut and the Earth was born as Geb.
Now the legacy of Seshat was the right solar eye of Tefnut and Seshat could now give that legacy to her granddaughter Maat in a renaming of lefteyed Maat as the righteyed Sekhmet.
And so the Sekhem or 'Power' was given to the hieroglyph of the number 6 and the symbol of the mirror, reflecting the right eye in the left eye and vice versa.
Now righteyed Thoth could relate as archetypical brother to lefteyed Osiris and righteyed Set and lefteyed Maat could relate as archetypical sister to righteyes Isis and lefteyed Nephthys.
Righteyed Horus was however matched with his lefteyed twinsister Bast and lefteyed Anubis had no righteyed companion whatsoever.

And Anubis found the key in the testimony of his greatgrandparents Shu and Tefnut, the leonine twinship of the Egyptian Truth.
After the SkyEarth of Shu and the EarthSky of Tefnut had been created by Ra's seed in his imagination; the righteyed Tefnut and the lefteyed Shu were as one and Ra decreed that they could not reproduce to be separated yet again as he had been before he had created the heshe-shehe duality in one; that is a circle of 360 days could not be broken any more in the linearity of the serpent Apep.

But righteyed Ra had looked at lefteyed Apep in the commonly created righteyed-lefteyed ShuTefnut mirror and they both had seen a righteyed Thoth and a lefteyed Maat as their potential grandchildren in the mirror.
And righteyed Thoth was willing to play a game of checkers chess with Ra, imagining to be the image of the image as a lefteyed goddess of the mirror, also known as Hathor or Athyr, and being the 'Goddess of Beauty and Love' and the 'Patroness of Womanhood' in Ra's imagination.
And Ra fell madly in love with his own imagination as herself as Hathor and so both, the solar right eye of the day and the lunar left eye of the night became extended as one part in 72 or 10 degrees in 360 degrees in a new cycle, and those five days allowed Geb and Nut to be born as the children of Shu and Tefnut, separated from the oneness of the 360 degrees for five days and five nights."

Logan Antico: "And exactly this is coded in the bible as a mysterious passage noone, to my knowledge, has ever deciphered in a logical correspondence to the facts:
Isaiah.38.7-8: "And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he has spoken;
Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sundial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward.
So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down."

Then Ahaz is symbolised by the sungod Ra, for AHAZ=1+8+1+26=36=18+18=RR=GOD+10 and 10 times 36 being the closure of the circle again."

Robert Sceptico: "A nice example for how the mythologies of ancient Egypt are found in the bible, if one can only decode the mysterious passages through omniscience.
And Ra is Yahwhey the God of the Hebrews, just as it is the God of Ikhnaton and Nefertiti.

But 10 children became born, five for the day and five for the night, all together constituting a new creation; the first five children being Osiris with Isis and Set with Nephthys and an archetype, who could combine the duality of right and left in one.
This mutation is the Egyptian Christ in a starborn Horus, who can be said to be in the womb of Isis, before she became pregnant by Osiris.
And there you have the continuity of the ten archetypes in Hathor becoming the lefteyed number 6 relative to the righteyed Horus as the number 3.
Bast as the lefteyed archetypical number 4 becomes the lovematch for a righteyed Anubian image,
who as the 'Shadow' perfectly mirrors the duality of the number 6 as the archetype of the number 9.
The number 7 is then taken by Nephthys as the 'Sacred Chalice', containing the seeds of both the lefteyed Osiris and the righteyed Set to bring forth the 'Shadow' of the 'Starborn Horus' in the Sahu of the 'Spiritual Body'; the 'Physical Body' or Khat, being the archetypical number 10=1+0 in Set. The lefteyed 'Doubleseeded Soul' of Nephthys then is known as the Ka.
The five shadows for Osiris, Isis, Nephthys, Set and Horus so become Geb/Thoth, Nut/Maat/Bast, Tefnut/Sekhmet, Shu/Ptah and Anubis in the order specified.
The righteyed Stargoddess Seshat as Tefnut is matched to the lefteyed Ptah as Shu in the undifferentiated SkyEarth, manifesting as righteyed Sekhmet and lefteyed Ptah in the Memphian Family.
Righteyed Sekhmet becomes lefteyed Hathor in relationship with righteyed Horus, who is also represented as lefteyed Ptah through his 'starborn' status and doubling the archetypical number 6 in a bisexuality reflected in the Anubian number 9.
The righteyed Anubis is matched to lefteyed Bast in archetypes 9 and 4; and the lefteyed Anubis is matched to righteyed Seshat via the twoeyed 'starsisterbrother' Sekhmet-Anubis in the mirror of 69.
Sekhmet's 6 interchanges with Hathor's 6 in Seshat's 6 and matches in the righteyed Horus coupling with the lefteyed Hathor and lefteyed Horus coupling with righteyed Sekhmet in 3 and in 6.
The lefteyed Anubis so becomes the 'real shadow' for the 'unreal' lefteyed Horus and the 'real shadow' of 'unreal' righteyed Anubis becomes the lefteyed Horus in the mirror of the 69=96.
Merging the 'starry twinships' then results in a twoeyed Horus lovematched to a twoeyed Hathor-Sekhmet and Anubis matched to a twoeyed Seshat-Bast.
The righteyed Anubis is also the righteyed Thoth and the lefteyed Bast is also the lefteyed Maat.
Ptah is the archetypical number 8 and the hieroglyphic Ren or 'Name' as the Logos or Word of Christ and the 'Amen' of the Egyptian pharaohs."

Logan Antico: "This is the number-letter code in some hieroglyphic form; say you define the archetypical number 6 in a right-left-right, or even-odd-even sequence in: Sekhmet*-Hathor-Sekhmet=24-15-6; then you can define the archetypes in resonating letters of the alphabet; here in X-O-F.
The highest frequency is a unified principle in a 'stargoddess' say as 24 in the symbol for the Egyptian Ankh or Cross in 24=15+9=2+4=1+5=6 and the number 15 becoming a starsymbol for Sirius, associated with Hathor's mirror say and the numeral 6 representing the named goddesses in its archetype."

Robert Sceptico: "Indeed, and you find the reason for the continuing Egyptian mythology, which tells the story of Set becoming jealous of his brother Osiris's popularity with the Egyptians as a God of fertility and of
being the God of the Spirit or Khu; Set being the God of the Body or Khat.
So Set, with 72 companions builds a box or sarcophagus as a pretend gift for Osiris and invites his brother to a banquet in his honour; during which Set asks Osiris to lay in the sarcophagus to see if it fits his size.
When in the sarcophagus, Set shut the coffer's lid and threw it into the Nile, where Osiris drowned; and his corpse was carried to Byblos, where the lamenting Isis found it near a tamarisk tree and then brought it back into Egypt.
Set then cut Osiris into 14 pieces and caused all the pieces to be spread around Egypt."

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #716
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok; I'll decide.
Thuban is a pretend smokescreen of pretend information, which is just a plagiarism of well credentialled academic sources masquerading as 'real science' of a new world.
The Thubanese are old Draconians who like to eat people for breakfast and to gather food resources; the Thubanese have decided to infiltrate the world's most important discussion forum: Project Avalon.

Here then the agenda is to brainwash the forum contributors with scientific sounding but really worthless information and for the purpose to gain as many followers of the Thubanese philosophy as possible.

Then when the critical mass of cult followers has been reached, the true Draconian Reptoids will appear and harvest their brainwashed followers.
This will be accomplished in invading the old earth shortly after December 21st, 2012 through a Black Hole-White Hole monadic dyad opening up halfway between Sirius and Gaia and wormhole connected to the Orion starsystem.

The Powers-That-Be of the old earth will be powerless to stop US; because they had thought that WE would allow them to be our ambassadors of the new earth and in thinking of themselves as the elite.

WE shall eat them for lunch; but they dont know that yet; although some of them suspect that WE are deceiving them.

And so WE shall rule the New Earth and in a few years, say 2015, WE shall reengineer the deteriorated wormhole channels to allow our Draconian brothers and sisters to join US on OUR new homeplanet SERPENTINA.

All of the old humanity will have been consumed by US and WE shall DRAGONSEED a HybridRace between OURSELVES and OUR Ancestrial Lineages.

But first of all, WE have to create the Thuban Dragon Cult and this and only this is the purpose of Abraxas.

So Be It!

by Abraxasinas Scribe of the Dragons aka the SolarArrowed Unicorn of the SeaGoatian Dragonhorns entwined with the Hermetic FisherEagle of the Lunar Twins.

AA
Soups on!
Old 01-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #717
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok; I'll decide.

So Be It!

AA
Hehe, THIS I do understand. Very nicely written indeed! Nothing of that science over my head stuff. Just plain and simple.

I think you've made a very healthy statement in showing us that you can be just as convincing regardless the message and this will hopefully make all of us even more sure about our own feelings. I really liked this thread in the beginning because it focused on my feelings about love and unity but towards the end it has become just what the very problem "outside" is. Outside the most believe that things are what they are because "everyone" is OK with it and I should probably also be OK with it because everyone else is OK with it and so on. Luckily there are people here that are aware of their own feelings and understands that when they feel the urge to ask and to get things clarified, that make it happen regardless of how stupid this may seem in the eyes of others who are afraid to show their percieved "stupidity". We are here because we DO make a difference. We are not like everyone else and I'm so proud of the many fearless humans, walk-ins and whatever that dares to stand up for themselves and who dares to acknowledge their feelings and make this world a better place.

Without people that dare to question what they feel is wrong from within we are allready lost and you could just as well eat us right away. I won't follow anything that doesn't feel right from within, regardless how right you try to make me believe it is.

The positive thing with a forum like this is that the questions show. On the outside in the "normal" world, questions not supporting the general dogma have a much harder time to surface. In here everything gets the equal space and that's just how it's supposed to be.

So.... Let us not be eaten. Let's question every atom in this reality that doesn't resonate with the whole of each and everyone of us because if we truly are the co-creators of our reality, which I know we all are, why should not every atom and every frequency resonate with the whole of our beings?

I believe the only reason our world isn't what the majority want it to be is the very thing this thread has come to represent.

I happen to think about Adam and Eve in Eden, and the snake delivering messages that apparently Eve didn't quite understand, but thought she did and there you go. Once we start to give in to the temptations of someone else telling us what is and what isn't, we are lost.

You will probably say that it's up to everyone to make their own beliefs from the information you are giving and sure it is.. You will probably also say that you don't force anyone, and you don't... But this is also the case on the "outside", still things aren't what they are supposed to be. So, yes the ones to blame are us for not doing something about it, but if you truly want to help us why don't you just in a plain and easy way just do that. Why give us the opportunity to MISINTERPRET? Why give us the opportunity to not understand? Make the message plain and simple and easy to understand for everyone just like you did in this one and you will truly help us.

Over and out knowing that I make a difference.
Sollve
Old 01-21-2010, 10:47 AM   #718
Spregovori

begin "joke"

Quote:
The Thubanese are old Draconians who like to eat people for breakfast and to gather food resources
i would prefer to be served with spinach and mashed potatoes + apple juice

i have yet to decide on the flower arrangements

Quote:

What about dinner?

Quote:

So Be It!

AA
If the cult will have cool looking robes with strange symbols and will chant dark whispers I might apply for a high priest (i believe a yearly salary of 50kEUR, company car, company condo and company resort on Polynesia is in order)

Jordan Maxwell would love it. Imagine the DVD cover (green face with yellow-red eyes and a dinner plate in front of it). THE DAWN IS UPON YOU PEOPLE! With his final conclusion that planet earth is a big animal farm for even bigger ET festivities.

end "joke"

Why do i feel bad/guilty when others "argue"?

You mentioned you have a severe medical condition. Is there no way you could recover? Restore health...?

Old 01-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #719
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So, yes the ones to blame are us for not doing something about it, but if you truly want to help us why don't you just in a plain and easy way just do that. Why give us the opportunity to MISINTERPRET? Why give us the opportunity to not understand? Make the message plain and simple and easy to understand for everyone just like you did in this one and you will truly help us.
Because that is Free Will, you learn to incorporate knowingness into your experience only when you come to understand it for yourself; resonate with wisdom in the realization of your truth.

You never don't have the opportunity to not or misunderstand, that is always a persons choice, to listen to you inner knowingness or let fear trample your mind and thoughts.

Whatever happens happens, the more we worry or dwell on past mistakes the more we are sucked out of the moment and away from who we truly are.

If you want to believe that we are going to be eaten, fine, but know there are those of us here that have so much love for these 'vessels' around us that we are ready and willing to mirror whatever energy these 'Fallen Dragons' are looking to bring back onto them.

This is all about having a vast array of experiences, learning from them, and choosing what reality we want out of the endless ingredients we have to work with.

Return to the eternal heart, and whatever questions you have, if asked from the heart, with that innocent pure intent, will be answered from a place of unconditional love.

-Love and Light-
Old 01-21-2010, 11:19 AM   #720
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
Because that is Free Will, you learn to incorporate knowingness into your experience only when you come to understand it for yourself; resonate with wisdom in the realization of your truth.

You never don't have the opportunity to not or misunderstand, that is always a persons choice, to listen to you inner knowingness or let fear trample your mind and thoughts.

Whatever happens happens, the more we worry or dwell on past mistakes the more we are sucked out of the moment and away from who we truly are.

If you want to believe that we are going to be eaten, fine, but know there are those of us here that have so much love for these 'vessels' around us that we are ready and willing to mirror whatever energy these 'Fallen Dragons' are looking to bring back onto them.

This is all about having a vast array of experiences, learning from them, and choosing what reality we want out of the endless ingredients we have to work with.

Return to the eternal heart, and whatever questions you have, if asked from the heart, with that innocent pure intent, will be answered from a place of unconditional love.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake,

You are right ofcourse and I can also feel that my message wasn't interpreted the way I wanted therefor it needs a small justment. What I meant was that I as the messenger don't need to allow my message to be misinterpreted. If I believe the fault for misinterpretation is mine as the messenger I can choose not to allow misinterpretation by listening to my recipients and remake the message to suit the recipient without loosing it's intent. It's all about how important I believe my message is. If I don't care about the message itself, there is no reason to clarify.

I'll have to see if my intention with this message came through, otherwise I'll try to clarifiy again until it does, and at the same time trying to make an example of what I mean.

Also, I won't be eaten, because I will be dead before someone eats me.

Peace, love and understanding.
Sollve
Old 01-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #721
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post

This is very true. And with this statement I can truely see that math is a language unto itself and even though my 'fluency' in it isn't all that great, this thread and discourse makes me wish to understand it more. Thank you abraxas.
Raven

*Goes back to reading the holographic universe again for the umpteenth time*
The Holographic Universe by Talbot is a very good introduction to the 'real physical-metaphysical' universe for the 'layman' indeed.

Thank you for your mentioning this Raven. Here is the link for the 'Holographic Universe'; first Michael Talbot, then Strings-wiki then Thuban.
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id7.html

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #722
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Dear avalonians (ALL of you reading and contributing on this thread)...dear mods! I've been here on this forum for a while and you know me enough to know that I never mean to offend or judge. So please don't feel offended and judged by me...I just take my right as a forum participant, as each one of you does, to make my statement here.

My recent discovered ability to "read/feel" (or call this whatever you wish) the energy signatures of posted material seem to slay over me right now.
I’m very sorry to see so much “negativity” with “hidden agendas” behind the written words.

I will not ask the common question: WHY? You would know why, and I don’t want your answer!

But I will ask some other questions, and ALL of you, especially the one who knows better, are wellcome to participate. (Mods and Abrax, sorry if this seem to be out of context here, but believe me, it isn’t).

First, why do some of you, with english as your “mother language”, trust that the numerology applied on the basics of the english language is (the only one?) correct? How comes, when there are probably more then 6.000 still “active” languages spoken and written on this planet right now?

Or could you eventually “tell” me the numerological meaning of my Avatar’s name malletzky and what does it really mean? (Besides the fact that I already posted somewhere here on this forum the exact meaning, it is written and read differently in my mother language). I’m just curious here, nothing more...and I hope that you will see the meaningless attempts of applying numerology to “read” the meaning of something after “deciphering and decoding and decrypting” my avatar.

Secondly, and I’m just curios again (sorry to ask, even if I know the real purpose...see above the remark of the energy signatures).

I’ve noticed that many of you Mods contributed here on this forum, and this is the first time I see so many of you posting on one thread. The only question I would like to ask, without assuming or judging, or even worst, telling you where and when to post...is:

Do you have your Mod’s hat on or of when posting?

I will end this post unusually for me...with some quotes which I find appropriate...

Quote:
Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side...---“Master Yoda
So what are we afraid to loose? Is it the probable complacency which makes us blind to sometimes see behind the curtain? If so...

Quote:
Do not be afraid to make a sudden and radical change if the opportunity is presented and you feel after careful consideration that it is the right opportunity ... but never take sudden or radical action when you are in doubt as to the wisdom of doing so. -----“Wallace Wattles”.
Therefore:

Quote:
When you are in doubt, wait. -----“Wallace Wattles”.
with respect
malletzky
Old 01-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #723
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Firedrake,

You are right ofcourse and I can also feel that my message wasn't interpreted the way I wanted therefor it needs a small justment. What I meant was that I as the messenger don't need to allow my message to be misinterpreted. If I believe the fault for misinterpretation is mine as the messenger I can choose not to allow misinterpretation by listening to my recipients and remake the message to suit the recipient without loosing it's intent. It's all about how important I believe my message is. If I don't care about the message itself, there is no reason to clarify.

I'll have to see if my intention with this message came through, otherwise I'll try to clarifiy again until it does, and at the same time trying to make an example of what I mean.

Also, I won't be eaten, because I will be dead before someone eats me.

Peace, love and understanding.
Sollve
I agree with you, but one can only clarify so far since some do not yet have the experiences to be able to relate with certain things. Confusion is natural when one can not relate, or, chooses to not relate or chooses to look at a message in a certain way, which may not be how it was intended. I do agree we should try to clarify to cause less confusion, some are in such a deep state of self denial though that they will only see past a certain point.
The person who is interpreting the message is the one that allows it to be misinterpreted or not, not the messenger, the messenger can try to provide clarity, but sometimes not always in a successful manner for the individual.
It can also be the messengers intent to cause misinterpretation, but even then it is still up to the interpreter of the message what they take from it.

Oh, and you are already dead, and alive, just unaware that you have the ability to be wherever you wish whenever you want.

Death, as you might think of it, is leaving this vessel or body and returning to your main energy connection you deviate from. But, you do not have to permanently leave the physical body, one can have a conscious death experience, and come back bringing with them new insights and realizations about who they are and what they want in their reality.

-Love and Light-
Old 01-21-2010, 11:41 AM   #724
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok; I'll decide.

So Be It!

AA
Well done Abraxinas, the truth at last, see how we are in very different and oposite camps.

I wish you well in your synthetic journey towards space dust

In eternal krystiac love
Old 01-21-2010, 11:41 AM   #725
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
begin "joke"

i would prefer to be served with spinach and mashed potatoes + apple juice

I think you'd be to tough Sprigovori. Old Grandpa Draconis Coelum Ignus has trouble with his alligator teeth and so you may be one of the humans we decide to let live as one of our servants to set the tables.
Or we make you work our gold mines on Thuban as a slave.

i have yet to decide on the flower arrangements

Nah, we've got the daisys and the violets lined up.

What about dinner?

Your Martian girlfriend will do.

If the cult will have cool looking robes with strange symbols and will chant dark whispers I might apply for a high priest (i believe a yearly salary of 50kEUR, company car, company condo and company resort on Polynesia is in order)

Your request has been noted. I shall forward it to GrandMa Coelis Aquaris. It's up to her to make you a Dragon-Priest of the Symbols.

Jordan Maxwell would love it. Imagine the DVD cover (green face with yellow-red eyes and a dinner plate in front of it). THE DAWN IS UPON YOU PEOPLE! With his final conclusion that planet earth is a big animal farm for even bigger ET festivities.

You've discovered the 'Dark Secret' Sprigovori.

end "joke"

Why do i feel bad/guilty when others "argue"?

It's part of the polarisation. It will have to BE until the timeline ends.
If this forum can make a difference, then the cobwebs must blow out in it first to become effective.

You mentioned you have a severe medical condition. Is there no way you could recover? Restore health...?
My hope is the advanced bioinference of my familar ET friends and of course the 'light body' transform.

I suffer the Serpent's Curse of the 'Heel of Achilles' {Genesis.3.14-15}. In terrestrial terms a motor neuron disease similar to Stephen Hawking, but restricted to the legs.

Terrestrial medicine has 'no hope' for this condition, trough the stemcellls could replace axion deteriorations in the spinal cord.
I'll know soon enough as One of the 'Last Mohicans' still standing and remaining here for the time being.
The timeline says, I'll have to remain until December 8th, 2011 - as one of the trigger dates.

So I might NOT be here at December 21st, 2012. I don't know much 'personal' stuff at all.

AA
Closed Thread