Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 05:29 PM   #1
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default 20-40% inflation, civil disorder and wars! USA heads up.

Quote:
An internal memo from a top Citibank analyst reveals what the banks really think about the global financial situation, and the outlook is grim.

"The world is not going back to normal after the magnitude of what they have done. When the dust settles this will either work, and the money they have pushed into the system will feed through into an inflation shock," wrote Tom Fitzpatrick, Citibank's chief technical strategist.

He goes on to explain that the massive money creation efforts by the Federal Reserve and other central banks will end with one of two things: A resurgence of inflation, or a fall into "depression, civil disorder and possibly wars."
http://www.naturalnews.com/News_0005...l_bailout.html

Read the rest of that article and get a very rude awakening. The elite are now starting to filter down their views; look at it. 20 to 40% inflation!!!!!!!! and possible civil disorder.

2009 is going to suck, badly, which ever way you look at it if its even 10% of whats being predicted or talked about.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 20-40% inflation, civil disorder and wars! USA heads up.

I know Sol.
The situation in 2009 looks quite glim.
Look at what just happened in Mumbai. I wonder what is going to come out of that. I don't think we have seen that event's reactionary events unfold.
I'm sure we will.
It's very important that we stay on a vibe to help one another. There's SO much negativity. You can't even focus too much on one thing before another one pops up. I do think these events are affecting everyone. The whole human family now on a larger scale.
This is what the Hopi were talking about. All the prophets. This is the time where the worst can happen but also the time where we are honored to be experiencing all this unfold.
I am scared and hopeful at the same time. Amazing to have those 2 feelings at the same time.
We have to be there for our neighbors and all others who will be shell shocked and inmobile as their lives turn upside down. This is what we have been getting ready for and awakened for.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I am scared and hopeful at the same time. Amazing to have those 2 feelings at the same time.
There are only two real emotions: Fear & love.
All other emotions stem either directly or indirectly from these two base emotions.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:20 AM   #4
Sol Invictus
Banned

When it comes home to roost, alot, maybe 99% of all people will panic and do desperate things because for so long they have lived life with their blinkers firmly in place.

I watched in horror the video of that walmart man getting trampled to death... for a 40% reduced price consumer item....

Then i thought 'if they will do that for TV and video games, what will they do for food?'.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:25 AM   #5
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Sol;
you are right, what will they do for food, best to have a lot stashed away to avoid the initial carnage.
Mizar
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:28 AM   #6
Sol Invictus
Banned

Hey mizar - i totaly 100% agree.

These poor people, in their cages of corruption sit there, fed and watered, kept docile and compliant... and yet when panic sets in, its like a whole herd of wild elephants and wilderbeasts trampling a country down. Total destruction and whole sale carnage.

If nobody learnt from texas and new orleans flooding, they never will.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:35 AM   #7
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
When it comes home to roost, alot, maybe 99% of all people will panic and do desperate things because for so long they have lived life with their blinkers firmly in place.

I watched in horror the video of that walmart man getting trampled to death... for a 40% reduced price consumer item....

Then i thought 'if they will do that for TV and video games, what will they do for food?'.
Yes, people just keep doing strange things...sadly. I'm concerned with the tolerance of America - or should I say ignorance - for the way the gov't is giving in to the PTB & letting America self destruct/without any uprising at this point. I guess things will have to be above critical before the blinders come off of the majority of Americans!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:38 AM   #8
Sol Invictus
Banned

Stabris,
when the powers can hide anything, do anything, present a lie as total truth and it is believed 100%, you have little faith in your fellow man.

I hear people tell me all the time 'truths' that they believe 100%. When presented with hard documented evidence or articles to do their own research, they lash out in violence.

You know what other animal does that? a cow as its lead to slaughter. You try take a cow out of a pen door that a fellow herd member didn't go through, and its reaction is to trample you to follow the herd.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-02-2008 at 02:39 AM. Reason: spelling.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:46 AM   #9
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Stabris,
when the powers can hide anything, do anything, present a lie as total truth and it is believed 100%, you have little faith in your fellow man.

I hear people tell me all the time 'truths' that they believe 100%. When presented with hard documented evidence or articles to do their own research, they lash out in violence.

You know what other animal does that? a cow as its lead to slaughter. You try take a cow out of a pen door that a fellow herd member didn't go through, and its reaction is to trample you to follow the herd.
Thanks for putting that perspective to me! I just wish we would not wait until the pen door comes into view! I do agree that humans will get out of hand when it comes to survival mode! I feel as tho I'm talking to a fence post when I try to shed some light to the sheeple around here! Lately my patience is getting thin...must get back into my positive attitude thinking!!!!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:08 AM   #10
Sol Invictus
Banned

Like the cow that lashes out because it cannot go through the same door as the rest of the herd, expect people to lash out at you in both thought word and deed.

They want to, they need to follow that herd. they want and need above all else acceptance into the herd; even unto death.

You try freeing a human from the bondage they are in now, and they will fight and strive harder and harder against you to remain in the herds protective shadow.

This stems from thousands of years ago the knowledge that within the herd was warmth and shelter; outside was sudden brutal death.

The powers that be know this, research this, and play us off against our most primevil instincts.

The herd.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:01 AM   #11
Michael B
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: 20-40% inflation, civil disorder and wars! USA heads up.

What a time to get lost in FEAR - False Evidence Appearing Real!
All there is - is LOVE. In spite of the high level of mirages pulling folks into mind-chatter, there is an implicate order to the Universe and our lives. We can spin the endless stories of hypothetical situations soon to occur, or we can go much deeper, connect to that place of peace and solidity that lets one know all is going to be okay. Yes the world is experiencing the dis-solution of the "old order". Bring it on I say! Happens every few hundred years. Yes, the forces of darkness are diligently working away to create divisiveness and mayhem. Nothing new there. They always do.
Collectively we have the power, will, and potential to create a beautiful world. Seems the majority abdicate their power to the deluded! There is only the ONE. We can align with the One's Will, or continue deluding ourselves to believe we are doomed as a result of current world conditions. It has always been about Self responsibility and owning it. Each and everyone of us has tremendous power and potential. We can collectively, with a certain number of like minded souls, shift the future to a more desirable nature. Start focusing on what you want to happen, not the **** you think is going to happen! Empower each other to be all you and I are designed to be. Fear not, you have never really been in control anyway.
Time to go deeper, tune in, grow food, expand your domain for more sustainability and be ready to serve others. It is all perfect! Let the LOVE lead you and never fear your choice to do so will result in defeat. LOVE is all there is.
Michael B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:07 AM   #12
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
All there is - is LOVE. In spite of the high level of mirages pulling folks into mind-chatter, there is an implicate order to the Universe and our lives. We can spin the endless stories of hypothetical situations soon to occur, or we can go much deeper, connect to that place of peace and solidity that lets one know all is going to be okay. Yes the world is experiencing the dis-solution of the "old order". Bring it on I say! Happens every few hundred years. Yes, the forces of darkness are diligently working away to create divisiveness and mayhem. Nothing new there. They always do.
Collectively we have the power, will, and potential to create a beautiful world. Seems the majority abdicate their power to the deluded! There is only the ONE. We can align with the One's Will, or continue deluding ourselves to believe we are doomed as a result of current world conditions. It has always been about Self responsibility and owning it. Each and everyone of us has tremendous power and potential. We can collectively, with a certain number of like minded souls, shift the future to a more desirable nature. Start focusing on what you want to happen, not the **** you think is going to happen! Empower each other to be all you and I are designed to be. Fear not, you have never really been in control anyway.
Time to go deeper, tune in, grow food, expand your domain for more sustainability and be ready to serve others. It is all perfect! Let the LOVE lead you and never fear your choice to do so will result in defeat. LOVE is all there is.
Mom can you please bring food on the table instead of love...I am starving..
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:37 AM   #13
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
If the shtf and a hunter for food and goods stabs you through the throat with a kitchen knife, you'll know fear and pain all right. Oh and it will be very real.

Quote:
All there is - is LOVE. In spite of the high level of mirages pulling folks into mind-chatter, there is an implicate order to the Universe and our lives. We can spin the endless stories of hypothetical situations soon to occur, or we can go much deeper, connect to that place of peace and solidity that lets one know all is going to be okay.
Yet another 'don't prepare, it'll sort itself out. Reminds me of the drowning man joke where he says three times 'God will save me'. The man drowns after a boat, a ship and a helicopter are sent to pick him up - he then moans at god, and god says... 'well you ignored my help three times what more do you want?'

Quote:
Yes the world is experiencing the dis-solution of the "old order". Bring it on I say! Happens every few hundred years. Yes, the forces of darkness are diligently working away to create divisiveness and mayhem. Nothing new there. They always do.
I agree with you on that one. They are always trying and making sure they are top of the tree.

Quote:
Collectively we have the power, will, and potential to create a beautiful world. Seems the majority abdicate their power to the deluded! There is only the ONE. We can align with the One's Will, or continue deluding ourselves to believe we are doomed as a result of current world conditions.
Neo isn't going to save us, we have to save ourselves.

Quote:
not the **** you think is going to happen!
OK.... I got to that point and thought 'what an arrogant piece of ####. So to sum up what your saying then if i get your message.

There is nothing but love and thats all. Yet you say go out and plant and grow food. errr thats called survival and your message is so convoluted and twisted in knots it really is very, very hard on the eye and mind.

You either A) Believe in sitting back, doing nothing but thinking love thoughts, or you B) agree that you have to do some survival planting and growing. You cannot say both, and then call foul on those who are preparing for events like you did in your major ramble.

I hate having to write this, but your post just needed to be torn apart because its dangerous; some poor soul might read it sat in a city, and think 'I will not prepare, i will not buy some water and food, i will let 'the one' take care of me as I sit here and think love.

Dangerous and deluded.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:50 AM   #14
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

What you put your focus upon your reality becomes.

Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real.

What do you wish to see?

What is the world you wish to bring about?

Revelation is a wholly individual experience between you and your fullest expression god.

A child of a dog grows up to be? a dog.

A child of a cat grows up to be? a cat.

A child of God grows up to be?

yep you guessed it.

So stop actin like little b!tches scared of change and get with the program, and start writing the god dam code.

You happen to the world. not the other way around.

check this out:
http://budurl.com/thebomb

Sincerely,
your friendly neighborhood Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:57 AM   #15
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

oh and i love planting ***** and growing stuff too...and i LOVE knowing how to survive on this planet and cohabitate with the creatures of this world. Its prudent and fun.

Living in balance is what has to be done in order for survival...however looking at it in such base terms only makes it stupid and fear based and not worth doing.

Doing it because its fun and beautiful and in balance and creates joy...now thats something worth living for.

Its all in intention...based in fear or based in adventurous exploration in sublime and spontaneous gratitude for life itself....

LOL.

Id rather die once from an assasins bullet than die a little bit everyday in fear of it...
-Lincoln (i think)

grab your balls and open your heart.

whats life worth livin in fear?
Old 12-02-2008, 05:14 AM   #16
Sol Invictus
Banned

I took that link.

To sum you up then Thunderbird.

Your an American on the make, wanting your VERY expensive paintings brought and a TV show produced to gain fame.

Oh right, so far above all this real world, so far removed that your chasing fame and fortune. Right. Ok.

I'll pass cheers.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:22 AM   #17
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

someone missed the point...
LOL
you get what you look for...
and yes i am "on the make"

cause if i wasnt id be bemoaning my existence in a civilization of misguided fearful monkeys missing the whole point of this wonderful opportunity we call life.

yes i am on the make, as is the entire world at every step of the way.

question is....what are YOU making?
Old 12-02-2008, 05:23 AM   #18
Sol Invictus
Banned

It bugs me when people are discussing some thing and people come in and start to force their views on a topic that tell you to ignore everything, fear nothing, the whole worlds not real and then they link me a site thats a money maker for them.

Thats like the dai lama saying 'peace is all' and then going shooting on a jolly up on the grouse moor.

People are very real, their pain is very real, their plight is very real as is every thing they experience. No meditation is going to save you from drowning, burning, falling, avalanche suffocation, death by intoxication, death by poisons...death by IED....

To ignore them or say their plight is 'just an experience' is to belittle them.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:25 AM   #19
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
and yes i am "on the make"

cause if i wasnt id be bemoaning my existence in a civilization of misguided fearful monkeys missing the whole point of this wonderful opportunity we call life.

yes i am on the make, as is the entire world at every step of the way.
For a man who says none of this is real, chasing money in order to be happy seems pretty hollow type of life.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:36 AM   #20
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

you got a sleeping mask on or something? cause you keep throwin darts and they keep goin WAAAAAAY off mark.

im over here

working to create a program that will inspire lots of people to be heroes in their own lives and help make the world a more beautiful place.

Dedicating my existence to the upliftment of all sentient beings.

Believing the good of humankind.

having the most impact possible.

you obviously didnt read the mission of the Thunderbirds homie.

quit actin like a monkey and get your facts straight before tossing rocks at the ocean actin like you can hurt it.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:49 AM   #21
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
http://www.naturalnews.com/News_0005...l_bailout.html

Read the rest of that article and get a very rude awakening. The elite are now starting to filter down their views; look at it. 20 to 40% inflation!!!!!!!! and possible civil disorder.

2009 is going to suck, badly, which ever way you look at it if its even 10% of whats being predicted or talked about.
Back on topic mind you . . . . . . . a very real problem faces alot of very real people.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:38 AM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah as much as I want to remain positive, there is a part of my brain that will not stop obsessing over what I will do in a situation like this. I can't even begin to explain the complexity of doing tasks such as preparing for the inevitable. One of my greatest weaknesses is again, long-term planning and planning complex tasks, though I have done it before and usually without any plan of sorts.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote