Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-18-2008, 03:25 PM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Someone explain me where the "down" children fits in the "ascension" theories please

If we are here to evolve and not experience whatever we need to experience how a "down", litlle children who dies, poor children who aren't educated, etc. evolve into the differents densities, etc?

The "down" children in "other reincarnations" where evil geniouses so they deserves they condition? we reincarnate forever? so... G O D repeat himself??

Really, I don't know and will be glad to read some ascension theories.

Cheerzo
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #2
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Someone explain me where the "down" children fits in the "ascension" theories ple

My belief is that they are here, in their condition, to help others grow.
If you have ever been around special needs or downs children, they
emit pure love. They are the light of God. It's easy to pass them
off, see only their differences. If you can see past the physical, you
are getting a glimpse of The Creator.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #3
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Someone explain me where the "down" children fits in the "ascension" theories ple

It does not make sense unless you have a leap of faith in the process. Personally I stay away from these New Age concepts because its just the orobourus. And the Eugenicist/Scientist running this world no its just some labyrinth that will keep a lot of us truth seekers preoccupied while they wage war on us on a daily basis. Keep your heads here on earth not in the clouds people.

Good Luck & Godspeed

Alan Watt good source in keeping your feet on the ground.
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
If we are here to evolve and not experience whatever we need to experience how a "down", litlle children who dies, poor children who aren't educated, etc. evolve into the differents densities, etc?

The "down" children in "other reincarnations" where evil geniouses so they deserves they condition? we reincarnate forever? so... G O D repeat himself??

Cheerzo
Hi

I have 2 down syndrome relatives, a nephew and a niece. Once I read that children who reincarnate as a disabled person came as a lesson to others and to be served.

In itself the reincarnation idea poses a lot of problems. For how can a good and just God do this to teach people? The ones who believe in reincarnation do not take into consideration that those who remember might be accesssing the Akashic records. Also, if time is continuous and past, present and future are all intermingled, how can a person do something bad and reincarnate in a horrible situation to 'learn'? Would this God use a terrible situation such as incest, rape and murder to teach lessons? Why would an abused baby have 'asked' for it? The idea victimizes twice. And who are the ones who come back to hurt?

Probably, the sanest idea regarding reincarnation is posed by Dr. Amit Goswami. He explains a monad or soul comes back but with a completely and totally different personality that has nothing to do with the previous one.

http://www.amitgoswami.org/

I don't think God is illogical or insane. We are.

My best to you
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

So, all special needs people are products of the NWO? Come on dude.
Yes, down with the powers that be!!!
But, lets keep all our feet on the ground.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #6
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghglenn View Post
So, all special needs people are products of the NWO? Come on dude.
Yes, down with the powers that be!!!
But, lets keep all our feet on the ground.
Sorry, never say or ment to say such a thing, I think this is a misunderstanding.

This post is for the "ascension" defenders to explain me (or anybody really who want to say something about it) they theory who I think have a lot of holes because I don't know it very well.

Cheerzz
Old 11-18-2008, 04:23 PM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

your circumstances, are a result of all your choices

in some cases, souls, destroyed planets

so, what they have, is better, than what they used to have

and, is NOT the goal, to riSe up,
and, be more, rather than less

it is, always your eXchange,
that, will monitor where you end up

perhaps, this is what "service to others" is all about

how is it, that, we can come to the aid of others,
how is it, that, we can lift another,
how is it, that, another can lift us...

if everyone was the best possible "YOU"
on the planet, would it NOT be a great place to be ???

We all need to learn to share ...
and, we need to get past, this thing,
about acquiring stuff !!!

The best stuffing, is the stuff that is in our hearts

ask anyone, who has lost someone,
they truly loved, with all their heart,
and, they will tell you...
it is NOT about the stuff-but, about the stuffing
those golden threads-
that we can weave into others hearts
if that is the choice that we make,
to do

my grandfather, who lost his wife, to a drunk

will tell you -- if it was NOT for the stuffing
she put into his heart,
he would never have weathered 40 years,
going on without her,
and, that the remanents,
of the children, the two of them created,
in love together, along with their grand-children,
and, their friends - and, his buddies, brothers & sisters,
and, the extensions, he met through those people,
that, was what was important -- the real_ationships
he formed,
and, then, being generous,
doing things for others,
who were less fortunate,
and, NOT, having to tell the world, he did it
that, was what make his heart go tick/and, tock !!!

once upon a time, NOT very long ago
men helped other men,
erect barns / and, houses
and, you were truly part of a community
everyone was important

we choose the lessons we get,
by, how it is, that we choose to live,
or, are currently choosing to live,
or, have previously choosen to live,

it really is, that simple

if you have NOTHING to give
then, you will have nothing to receive,
so, make all your giving,
as generous, as you can !!!

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #8
Baggywrinkle

All dogs and children go to heaven.

The rest of you mongrels - back to work!
Old 11-18-2008, 04:43 PM   #9
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

I don't think anyone is forced due to some bad Karma to incarnate into something which could be construed as "less". I think dead people decide themselves what they want to learn and how, that's why some people come back all kitted out for 'stardom' with impossible good looks etc...... and others concentrate more on the qualities they want in their head to learn what it is they are here to explore.

Children with downs syndrome was your example and I know you don't have anything against them, it was just an example. However as an example it could not be better, as they are trully a living example of unconditional love -- free pure love with no strings attached. But I would also suggest there may be a collusion also with what the parents and family may want to experience also. Just my opinion tho.

Take it easy folks

g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #10
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Hello,

Take it easy folks

g
What - you couldn't see me smiling when I said that?

Old 11-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Children with downs syndrome
they are a lesson, in love

completely; and; whole_ly, they love like there is NO tomorrow

perhaps, that is a lesson, in itself

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 11-18-2008 at 05:48 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've always believed that people with downs or any other disability choose to incarnate into that life just as everyone here choose to incarnate into their bodies/lives.
Never judge a man untill you've walked a mile in his shoes.
Maybe they are learning a lot more than others.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:44 PM   #13
iamhearing
Avalon Senior Member

I have a little boy who has cerebral palsy, he is physically and mentally disabled due to being denied oxygen at birth.

He is fully dependent on being fed dressed and cared for by myself and my partner, he cannot walk or talk.

We were told he that he would probably die within days of birth due to the extensive trauma to his little brain.

That was the moment that changed my life our lives.

Something strange came over me, yes first it was undeniable grief, then later when i was alone, i remember looking into a mirror, in the bathroom.Some strange incredible calm came over me and i spoke to the mirror and said please let him live, if its not to be then prepare me.

Its a very long story with so many miraculous happenings, my son decided to stick around 9 yrs later, i know not the time nor the hour when he may leave us.

How has he changed our lives bar the obvious...

Firstly, because we are blessed to have such a pure little soul in our lives, its not easy work it can be bloody heartbreaking at times, but we have learned more about unconditional love than anyone can even know.

Secondly thanks to him i educated myself, mentally, spiritually amd physically i wanted to know about the world and the universe. He instigated my awakening.

Thirdly we learned empathy, to put your self in someone elses shoes, and feel how they must feel and without judgement.

We also learnt that time is precious and its the NOW that counts!

So I could vouch on certainly my own behalf, that these little special children have much to teach, they are NOT souls who are paying back karma, but indeed wise kind souls assisting our Assention weather it be spiritually or simply as a human being.

Namaste
iamhearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #14
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

!

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:11 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:29 PM   #15
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Maybe they are learning a lot more than others.
I've worked with quite a few through the years. These are the most loving radiant beings one could ever hope to encounter.

My suspicion is that they aren't learning so much as teaching by example. They can not only do it, they can do it with one hand tied behind their backs metaphorically speaking.

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted,
and become as little children, ye shall not enter into
the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18:3

these wonderous beings have mastered the art.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:46 PM   #16
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post

Cheerzo
I think that people with downs, or handicapp in general choose this role before incarnation. They would usually be a more evloved soul to be able to take on the burden, however their role is to teach the people close to them whichever lesson is needed, be it karmically or just to ascend.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:13 PM   #17
martina
Avalon Senior Member

I knew some and learned that there body fluid or chemastry is such that it receive and send out a kind of cosmic vibration, that people from which they are born, need that vibration or as a gift for the people they live with. Its a gift from the spirit/soul in such a body.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #18
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
"Ascension Defenders?"

That's a good one.
Very good one cheers
Old 11-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #19
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Not only do they choose, but we choose to have them in our lives. I am so thankful for their friendships. We are all in this ascension process together, no matter what terminology you use. We might be at different levels, but hopefully we're headed in the same beautiful direction. Love.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #20
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

the human with disability promotes love and kindness which rubs off on all. Those who cannot deal with it fear the disabled human spirit for the inability or disability in them selves prevents the same feeling of love and kindness.

We are shown before this life the best path to promote our own growth even if it means a hard life. Both good and bad people in past lifes may find they benefit more by occupying a body with limitaions next time.

we all have some form of disabilty and many that are not visual are far worse to live with.

The cause of such conditions is partly due to our own experimentation with chemicals that are hoped to cure future generatons. I have also read that et abuction experiment causes this too. If et does use us and then discard their mistakes to a life of suffering limitations one must ponder on who our friends really are out there and then act with caution. Are we a farm?

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:02 AM   #21
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

How a person views life in all its forms is a reflection of their own level of consciousness or spiritual development. If a soul inhabiting a disabled child is aware of the immortality of the spirit, what is one short lifetime to help evolve other souls in the grand scheme of existence. How does that compare to a soul incarnating as a person without any disabilities living a long life filled with anger and fear.

An adept has likes and dislikes,
A master has preferences,
but a mahatma has no likes or preferences.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:14 AM   #22
sleepingnomore

How do we know they aren't more progressed than us. Maybe their bodies are here in 3D and their minds are on a higher level.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:07 AM   #23
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Good stimulating discussion,
I just wanted to reiterate here, that the energy consciousness that is reincarnating as a human being is a very small, if not the smallest part of the total energy consciousness of that soul. The greater part or parts of that energy consciousness exist elswhere in pure and total light. The only reason why the energy counciousness incarnates into this earthly plane is to convert or transform that part of self that is still in darkness i.e denial, into light. When that happens the reincarnation process stops and the energy conciousness is re-united or remerged with their higher self again, in pure light.
All energy consciousness incarnating on the earthly plane in any manner of physicality whatsoever, do so completely and unequivocally by ther own choosing for their divine purpose and ultimate enlightment.
We are not to be sorry for or empathise necessary for these souls, for doing so normally detracts from the message they are here to deliver or love that they are here to teach. Just accept them in love for who they are, and let them live their lives.:
That is universal and divine law, and canot be usurped, only understood.
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:12 AM   #24
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member

Seriously no dig at downs people here, I used to be friends with one called Nathan when I was at school, he'd tell me about his holidays that he's been going on and described very well what he had expierienced. But I just can't agree with them being more spiritually advanced than us, more totally the same as us. I say this because a very long time I witnessed someone be randomly attacked by a downs child, I knew the person and she wasn't doing anything wrong, of course we weren't mad at the kid it just shook her up quite alot, I don't know, maybe there's a lesson to be learnt in that. They do make me happy though, their ability to not worry about all the **** that us 'logical' humans do, very innocent, free beings.
Dusty Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:28 AM   #25
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

my thought:

down syndrome/mentally handicapped = a 'bye' life in terms of ascension/spiritual growth.

i agree wholeheartedly with ghglenn: "theyre here to help others grow.''
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote