Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 02-11-2010, 01:31 AM   #351
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ufo's near the sun

Guys, I just finished one video based on the pictures of NASA EUVI 195 Telescope; which is on youtube now; however I have got some excellent photographs of anomalous objects around the sun, which i would be posting tomorrow as it is almost 2 AM; so better i would sleep now...hopefully tomorrow see you guys with some recent photographs and my video!!!!!

Good Night!!
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:43 PM   #352
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post

ok own up, which one of you is this?

m x
Quality hahaha
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #353
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi

mod edit to help post picture

Last edited by morguana; 02-11-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #354
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Here another one with an “artefact” near the time stamp:

I played around a bit with a magnification of this “artefact”.
The arrows are indicating possible round, dark objects within:

But I found that these objects are apparently in every “artefact”.
Only one object seems to be surrounded by a light or energy-band. (Oval circle):

My own guess is that this is the main and only object, which is surrounded by a kind of energy field/shield. This field is bending space and is displaying a kind of irregular lens-effect, which reflects/focuses/amplifies the suns radiation. This lens effect creates the illusion of other dark objects nearby.

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:14 AM   #355
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Haramein is right, the center of the sun is a black hole. Not sure if we have one as well at our center. Black holes essentially move and spew material between universes.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #356
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart Swerdlow talked about this during an interview on Matrix TV February 10, 2010.

He said that all parallel universes are connected, and that in one universe a black hole pulls in energy and releases it in another universe as a star. So a star in one universe is a black hole in another and vice versa. That's how energy is balanced in all of creation and all the parallel universes.

He said that advanced civilizations who know how to use this and can survive the transport between these stars and black holes use the stars to exit a universe in order to travel between universes.

We're looking at huge ships traveling interdimensionally from one universe into ours, using the star as a gate.

Our solar system has been surrounded by huge vehicles (actually mentioned on CNN, BBC, AOL News, for the last two years - then all of a sudden they dropped it - then came the story that the planet Pluto is really part of this; it's normal) called the Kuiper Belt.

The objects we are seeing around the sun are connected to the Kuiper Belt. There is a fleet that has been massing for the last two years, and we don't know why, but it's not to say "hi." They've affected the Hadron Collider, which is why they shut it down twice.

This part of the interview begins at 30:36:

http://www.outtheretv.com/video_programming_preview.cfm
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:53 PM   #357
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Stewart Swerdlow talked about this during an interview on Matrix TV February 10, 2010.

He said that all parallel universes are connected, and that in one universe a black hole pulls in energy and releases it in another universe as a star. So a star in one universe is a black hole in another and vice versa. That's how energy is balanced in all of creation and all the parallel universes.

He said that advanced civilizations who know how to use this and can survive the transport between these stars and black holes use the stars to exit a universe in order to travel between universes.

We're looking at huge ships traveling interdimensionally from one universe into ours, using the star as a gate.

Our solar system has been surrounded by huge vehicles (actually mentioned on CNN, BBC, AOL News, for the last two years - then all of a sudden they dropped it - then came the story that the planet Pluto is really part of this; it's normal) called the Kuiper Belt.

The objects we are seeing around the sun are connected to the Kuiper Belt. There is a fleet that has been massing for the last two years, and we don't know why, but it's not to say "hi." They've affected the Hadron Collider, which is why they shut it down twice.

This part of the interview begins at 30:36:

http://www.outtheretv.com/video_programming_preview.cfm
sounds like something my dad said when we were looking at this thread! sun may be a star gate.......makes sence to have star gates in stars

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:21 PM   #358
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
sounds like something my dad said when we were looking at this thread! sun may be a star gate.......makes sence to have star gates in stars

m x
There was a day when we all would have thought that this was nonsense.

However today I agree with this assumption and think many other researchers do also.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:54 AM   #359
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
There was a day when we all would have thought that this was nonsense.
Ahh but now real life is better than any movie script!
You have to laugh at the insanity.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:10 PM   #360
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

We are being lied to in just about everything. To keep a species in control just keep them ignorant and guessing. I still wonder why we have winter weather when the sun is the closest and summer when it is farther away. The theory of the energy being spread out over more land when the sun is close just doesn’t seem right…if so then the sun is not as hot as they say it is. There was an interesting vid I saw a while back, it explained how the earth gets much of its heat from the energy giving off by matter. I need to find that vid and watch it again because I wasn’t ready to fully understand it at the time I viewed it. Not long ago someone mentioned that astronauts can’t find the sun when they are in space, anyone else heard of this? I’m not an astronaut so I can’t confirm it, I'm not even sure if I can trust NASA any more. What I can confirm is my ability to now look into the sun for as long as I want without damaging my eyes. I swear it looks like a hole in the sky and not some ball of gas…just a hole with bright light shining thru it. I’m not going to tell others to do it because it took me a while to convince myself that I wouldn’t be harmed by it…my vision has probably gotten better, physically and mentally.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #361
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I’m not an astronaut so I can’t confirm it, I'm not even sure if I can trust NASA any more.

Quote:
Is every star I can see at night a gateway (black/white whole) to a parallel universe?

If so, then the amount of parallel universes are uncountable. Are we part of these universes?
Swami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:37 PM   #362
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami View Post

Is every star I can see at night a gateway (black/white whole) to a parallel universe?

If so, then the amount of parallel universes are uncountable. Are we part of these universes?
That is a good question Swami. It is very difficult for my 3D brain to comprehend.

However this is what Bashir says and so does that video that Anchor posted that tried to explain the different dimensions.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:14 PM   #363
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Those pearls are back again...

http://api.ning.com/files/mnIJKM9stu...opearls225.jpg

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:08 PM   #364
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Those pearls are back again...

http://api.ning.com/files/mnIJKM9stu...opearls225.jpg

viking
Duh...

Last edited by Swami; 02-25-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #365
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

I found some interesting updated videos about anomalous objects around the Sun...

Feb 22 updated

Feb 19 updated

If i remember, i started one thread this and included few pictures; but these videos provide clear analysis of every bit of pictures taken by Stereo NASA satellite...

TR
Old 03-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #366
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys,
I'm watching todays SOHO Lasco 3 movie clip and all of the objects on the screen are going left to right including a big object which is probably one of our solar system planets then suddenly from the right side of the screen going in the opposite direction to everything else another planet size object appears.
My question is : I thought that everything is supposed to spin around in the same direction. What is this other object that is coming in from the right side of the screen.
Go to http://www.solarcycle24.com/ and go to Lasco 3 movies and insert either todays date or the last 100 pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lasco 3 2010-03-06.jpg (9.3 KB, 8 views)
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #367
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

From R. Hoaglands site.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #368
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
Hi Guys,
I'm watching todays SOHO Lasco 3 movie clip and all of the objects on the screen are going left to right including a big object which is probably one of our solar system planets then suddenly from the right side of the screen going in the opposite direction to everything else another planet size object appears.
My question is : I thought that everything is supposed to spin around in the same direction. What is this other object that is coming in from the right side of the screen.
Go to http://www.solarcycle24.com/ and go to Lasco 3 movies and insert either todays date or the last 100 pics.
Planets...
Old 03-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #369
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

From R. Hoaglands site.
Seems it hit mainstream everywhere now...
Old 03-12-2010, 11:13 AM   #370
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

http://lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil/curren...current_c3.gif
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #371
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Jeeeeze whats that at 8.00???

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #372
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

whoa!
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #373
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Size and angle is difficult to estimate.

Prepare for impact...
Old 03-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #374
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Jeeeeze whats that at 8.00???

viking
I wish i knew....? The flare was big as well.
Yesterday Chile was hit by an earthquake again and imho it all goes together.....
I really want to know and understand what is going on near the sun but nobody seems to know or tell
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #375
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Estimated impact at 22:00 today...