Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #626
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
For the sake of this post, I am going to do a channeling here for you today. The one I channel is called HIDDENFOOT.

ooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm thump thump thump

Greetings everyone, and you too MP2,

Talk about taking a place at a table. Council of Thuban. Here's some Chinese English for ya;

Myplanet2
Eleni
Spregovori
Uncle John
TheExchanger
Hippihillbobbi
Anchor
Bigmo
Sabrina
Truthseeker
Jonah
Ross

And I swear I saw Jonah and Ross also in this list last night. That is 4 MODS plus an X-MOD with a total of 5 in MODNESS. How come SteveX isn't on the list? Does he play Igore in this group? And here is Richard taking the blunt of it as if there are no other Mods available. That's not hard to figure out is it? You don't need Universal math on that ine because a lot of these MOds are right here. Duh!

And all one has to do is track the behavioral changes. Has anyone notice the 180's with some of these members? I have. I also don't think this group as it is called, is closed for business.

Who was it that said there were lies on every level? Talk about two face manure going down here at this forum and what do I see here?

You folks up here in this list really think you have it down, don't you? For instance someone being used as a victim on top of being a victim just to hide your own victimhood. Talk about an exchanger of such energies, you are certainly a Pro at it Susan. This is all bringing back memories of the old Batman series. You know where you got the Joker, Penguin, and the Riddler. Except in this version we have the Exchanger.
Not to defend Celine here, but when are you going to put your laundry on the table for everyone to see? At least Celine has been honest about it. But you on the Hiddenhand can only deflect your pain onto someone else with your rhetoric. It isn't even your rhetoric. It is from someone else. I have only one question. Where is the real Susan, because this version is a hijacked version. This isn't the Susan everyone use to know.

Same thing could be said of Anchor. You know the guy that when he emailed you or posted something behind your posts, he would always leave you with that RAM IT HOME feeling. Everyone following so far? Where did that Anchor go? Here comes this ABrax and the next thing you know, Anchor is no longer a MOd.

Spreg I thought was pretty cool and I always listened to what he had to say because he spoke form a heart. Where did he go? Where did his heart go? He went ranting down the street because he wasn't being acknowledged.

I can't say much about Bigmo. He just doesn't like it when a car pulls up and blocks his view. Ask Mntrutherseeker about that. If you wanted directions, he wouldn't give you any.He just doesn't know.

Holy Bat Droppings is all I can say. How many pieces do you have? Are they importing more from Alpha Draconis?

And the star of the show is really a none factor. With a name like MAnic Man all you will experience from him is just a bunch of steaming rantings of why you shouldn't pray for him.

But in all seriousness, these people have been compromised but they just don't know it. They are just here to trample over your Free agency by abusing theirs. They are the new gatekeepers to the door that was opened here.

They have no authority whatsoever over this Planet. And that is why some have been targeted. If you remove the authority that says you are not allowed to come here under any circumstance so that you can have your way with this world, then they can then come in and take over. Simple laws of possession apply here in whatever form. And they damn sure don't want you to know about that. If you look at the root currents of what makes these Reptilians tick it is always about what they can dominate. You can track it even through the history of our world here, online.

Why do you think Manic Man hates my take on things? It isn't my take to begin with and I am only reporting from my field work and they don't want you to know what is going on in the field. Because that would reveal their agenda in these latter days. That agenda only leads to domination. Domination over this Planet. I know for a fact, that if we do not allow them dominion over this world, they are willing to destroy it all costs. Wrap your head around that.

As I have said I have been searching for a peaceful solution, but that is not what they want simply because we the human race are considered cattle to them. We are a sub race that in their minds is to serve them. And what they fear is that we are waking up and self realizing our sovereignty and they know we are more powerful than them.

They fear losing the control over us. I am not saying anything new here. It is something that you can track and verify.

Now if you take all of Manic Man's postings as to how I shouldn't say this or that and then only accept his reality of being a mouse because that is the easiest way to hide as the coward, maybe that will cause you to take note. I am not here for some popularity contest. But if you can also see the anger of that coming through as to why I shouldn't say this or that, then he is certainly hiding something from all of us. He isn't what he appears to be. Watch him dance and you will see for yourself. But whatever I am saying is sure wizzing him off and I don't recall directing it towards him in the past.

It is only when you see it for yourself then things start to make better sense as to how far the rabbit hole goes down. All I can do is bring it to your awareness. At the same time I don't want you to believe. But just know the possibility of whatever, does exist. If it can be thought of, it exist somewhere. It is your job to prove to your self.

This is Hiddenfoot signing off and wishing a great day to all with Blessings for everyone. Thump Thump Thump
............
EXCELLENT!
Linda is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:34 PM   #627
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

yes wow.. excellence...

How do you protect yourself lionhawk... are you not subject to such a behavioral change...

what makes your method of protection better than mine..ahhaah if you could see my "protection" you would understand what i mean by that...

so... what makes you less inclined to possession?? since you have so irresponsibly accused..

is it your wish to carry on these nonsensical discussions...??

cause that to me sounds more like something "they" would want.... but perhaps i am wrong...

you see... it works both ways...

luv to you hidden foot... from hidden knuckle...

Last edited by Jonah; 03-09-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Jonah is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #628
Agape
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 162
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Is it (not ) because of the Dragons ? Would they come to this forum to eat you ?

Bad emotions about Dragons anyone and what do we really know about them ..

Don't ask me how I know but most of the so called Dragon race are highly evolved, spiritually advanced and organized beings, much stronger individualities than current humans and whatever allegations had been raised against their ethical conduct , most are based on our weak sight,
weak understanding of reality and UNWILLINGNESS to learn.

To learn something new from another being than your human brother/sister, requires touching common grounds and keeping to rules of universal ethics.

This is where Dr Greer comes to my mind , as figure and problematics known to most here.

Beings living in different 'corners' of space will never be quite alike, in their appearance, standards, emotions , yet, they all are sparkles of One Universal Intelligence, providing them with common laws of ethics when approaching those of other descent.
Have you noticed. Even here on Earth , you might have been present at inter-cultural exchange , meetings with people from cultures very different from yours, and it took long time to each ..to be able not to condemn but appreciate the others knowledge, spiritual and cultural heritage.
To appreciate something/someone deeply requires genuine interest and effort to learn about them, not necessarilly to forget others or ones own self,
but yes, to forget ones own self too is something we can afford,
in order to learn , from someone else.

I don't mean to imply anything else than general disability of mankind to cope even with their own 'individualisation' factor ,
other-ness of appearance or character, not to speak about beings who might be highly intelligent and with benevolent effort to give hand to us who need it but,
will the majority of people again be so ignorant to refuse , so proud to call things they don't understand firsthands 'a cult' , to disable the communication rather than to handle it ?

Making fun of others or even ones self can provide one with emotional relief but one should not base his mind set on such a feature.
It's something I'm witness to very much these days, in this so called 'advanced western society', living on skepticism and doubts that there's any more to this all than eternal mock and ridicule
and that serious and fun , truth and love, can't go well together.

But, in the days to come ..for our own good, it needs to change AND to be accept , lovingly, exchange with other intelligent entities than humans,
the ignorance and mocking factor need to step away ,
to find out what is the other trying to say ..


A
Agape is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #629
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
yes wow.. excellence...

How do you protect yourself lionhawk... are you not subject to such a behavioral change...

what makes your method of protection better than mine..ahhaah if you could see my "protection" you would understand what i mean by that...

so... what makes you less inclined to possession?? since you have so irresponsibly accused..

is it your wish to carry on these nonsensical discussions...??

cause that to me sounds more like something they would want.... but perhaps i am wrong...

you see... it works both ways...

luv to you hidden foot... from hidden knuckle...
MANY make nonsensical presumptions about possessions, Jonah.
Céline is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #630
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 122
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Go ahead Lionhawk... I'll be your whipping boy this time... hehe.... it kinda feels Good!

If you know what I mean...

Peace to you.
bigmo is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #631
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member
 
hippihillbobbi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA
Posts: 120
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

" Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
For the sake of this post, I am going to do a channeling here for you today. The one I channel is called HIDDENFOOT.

ooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm thump thump thump

Greetings everyone, and you too MP2,

Talk about taking a place at a table. Council of Thuban. Here's some Chinese English for ya;

Myplanet2
Eleni
Spregovori
Uncle John
TheExchanger
Hippihillbobbi
Anchor
Bigmo
Sabrina
Truthseeker
Jonah
Ross

And I swear I saw Jonah and Ross also in this list last night. That is 4 MODS plus an X-MOD with a total of 5 in MODNESS. How come SteveX isn't on the list? Does he play Igore in this group? And here is Richard taking the blunt of it as if there are no other Mods available. That's not hard to figure out is it? You don't need Universal math on that ine because a lot of these MOds are right here. Duh!

And all one has to do is track the behavioral changes. Has anyone notice the 180's with some of these members? I have. I also don't think this group as it is called, is closed for business.

Who was it that said there were lies on every level? Talk about two face manure going down here at this forum and what do I see here?

You folks up here in this list really think you have it down, don't you? For instance someone being used as a victim on top of being a victim just to hide your own victimhood. Talk about an exchanger of such energies, you are certainly a Pro at it Susan. This is all bringing back memories of the old Batman series. You know where you got the Joker, Penguin, and the Riddler. Except in this version we have the Exchanger.
Not to defend Celine here, but when are you going to put your laundry on the table for everyone to see? At least Celine has been honest about it. But you on the Hiddenhand can only deflect your pain onto someone else with your rhetoric. It isn't even your rhetoric. It is from someone else. I have only one question. Where is the real Susan, because this version is a hijacked version. This isn't the Susan everyone use to know.

Same thing could be said of Anchor. You know the guy that when he emailed you or posted something behind your posts, he would always leave you with that RAM IT HOME feeling. Everyone following so far? Where did that Anchor go? Here comes this ABrax and the next thing you know, Anchor is no longer a MOd.

Spreg I thought was pretty cool and I always listened to what he had to say because he spoke form a heart. Where did he go? Where did his heart go? He went ranting down the street because he wasn't being acknowledged.

I can't say much about Bigmo. He just doesn't like it when a car pulls up and blocks his view. Ask Mntrutherseeker about that. If you wanted directions, he wouldn't give you any.He just doesn't know.

Holy Bat Droppings is all I can say. How many pieces do you have? Are they importing more from Alpha Draconis?

And the star of the show is really a none factor. With a name like MAnic Man all you will experience from him is just a bunch of steaming rantings of why you shouldn't pray for him.

But in all seriousness, these people have been compromised but they just don't know it. They are just here to trample over your Free agency by abusing theirs. They are the new gatekeepers to the door that was opened here.

They have no authority whatsoever over this Planet. And that is why some have been targeted. If you remove the authority that says you are not allowed to come here under any circumstance so that you can have your way with this world, then they can then come in and take over. Simple laws of possession apply here in whatever form. And they damn sure don't want you to know about that. If you look at the root currents of what makes these Reptilians tick it is always about what they can dominate. You can track it even through the history of our world here, online."



LionHawk/HiddenFoot--

PLEASE ... you CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!?!??? Are you honestly and truly accusing all of us not merely of being "stupid dupes" ..... but also of actually being possessed by darkness/evil/thuban-draconian/Abraxas????

I truly don't know whether to laugh or cry .... i'm simply STUNNED that you have actually made such an accusation against so many people here!

Please don't forget ..... in the beginning there was Light, and the Light overcame the darkness. John 1

your sister in the love of Jesus Christ our Lord,
(whose name & sovereignty no demon can proclaim!)
hippihillbobbi

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 03-09-2010 at 08:58 PM.
hippihillbobbi is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #632
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
MANY make nonsensical presumptions about possessions, Jonah.
You are correct Celine...

which is why i suspect that people do not understand what it truly means...

hence my ? to lionhawk...

are we to continue our wall building or shall we agree to disagree... and then walk around the wall..to give eachother a big f'ing hug ?
Jonah is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #633
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
Is it (not ) because of the Dragons ? Would they come to this forum to eat you ?

Bad emotions about Dragons anyone and what do we really know about them ..

Don't ask me how I know but most of the so called Dragon race are highly evolved, spiritually advanced and organized beings, much stronger individualities than current humans and whatever allegations had been raised against their ethical conduct , most are based on our weak sight,
weak understanding of reality and UNWILLINGNESS to learn.

To learn something new from another being than your human brother/sister, requires touching common grounds and keeping to rules of universal ethics.

This is where Dr Greer comes to my mind , as figure and problematics known to most here.

Beings living in different 'corners' of space will never be quite alike, in their appearance, standards, emotions , yet, they all are sparkles of One Universal Intelligence, providing them with common laws of ethics when approaching those of other descent.
Have you noticed. Even here on Earth , you might have been present at inter-cultural exchange , meetings with people from cultures very different from yours, and it took long time to each ..to be able not to condemn but appreciate the others knowledge, spiritual and cultural heritage.
To appreciate something/someone deeply requires genuine interest and effort to learn about them, not necessarilly to forget others or ones own self,
but yes, to forget ones own self too is something we can afford,
in order to learn , from someone else.

I don't mean to imply anything else than general disability of mankind to cope even with their own 'individualisation' factor ,
other-ness of appearance or character, not to speak about beings who might be highly intelligent and with benevolent effort to give hand to us who need it but,
will the majority of people again be so ignorant to refuse , so proud to call things they don't understand firsthands 'a cult' , to disable the communication rather than to handle it ?

Making fun of others or even ones self can provide one with emotional relief but one should not base his mind set on such a feature.
It's something I'm witness to very much these days, in this so called 'advanced western society', living on skepticism and doubts that there's any more to this all than eternal mock and ridicule
and that serious and fun , truth and love, can't go well together.

But, in the days to come ..for our own good, it needs to change AND to be accept , lovingly, exchange with other intelligent entities than humans,
the ignorance and mocking factor need to step away ,
to find out what is the other trying to say ..


A
Jonah is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #634
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
You are correct Celine...

which is why i suspect that people do not understand what it truly means...

hence my ? to lionhawk...

are we to continue our wall building or shall we agree to disagree... and then walk around the wall..to give eachother a big f'ing hug ?
I am dying for that Jonah...
Céline is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #635
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Nebula9D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I want to thank you Anchor for posting this

You made me look at Fear. I had written something down a few years back and I had to go dig it back up after reading all that you put.

Here it is

“If you allow yourself to release fear and judgment of all things
(which is truly only an expression of fear)
You eliminate the illusion of separation.
All things are one.
To separate any one thing from another
Is to place a judgment upon it.

Judgments = resistance
Resistance = fear
Fear = limitation and separation “


Lauren Zimmerman


Even though I got over any fear I might of felt, I still felt that I was better leaving the thuban personally.

I do not have the right to judge Abrax nor do I want to. In a way I felt I was defending my own right to have the feelings I had against those that didnt.

Everyone is judging the next person when none of us are right.

I'm really sorry for offending anyone. Abrax has every right to his own belief
same as the rest of us. I never wanted to see his thread closed.

I never like to see anyone banned. If we ban one for speaking out then the next one and the next one.......soon no one can speak
Nebula9D is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #636
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
I am dying for that Jonah...
lets make it happen celine...

when someone accuses the other... instead of sayin woa there...

lets say hi there... heres a mirror... give it a kiss... now put down the mirror and kiss eachother...
Jonah is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #637
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Same thing could be said of Anchor. You know the guy that when he emailed you or posted something behind your posts, he would always leave you with that RAM IT HOME feeling. Everyone following so far? Where did that Anchor go? Here comes this ABrax and the next thing you know, Anchor is no longer a MOd.
I am still here, I am still me.

I am not a mod anymore because I don't support the new dynamic behind the scenes in Avalon.

That includes Bill and Kerry's public spats/Kinsuemei2 ban/Abraxasinas ban/unban/ban/thread close/thread open/thread close and the obvious to me associated changes in MO expected of the moderators by the now singular owner. [Ban this person, ban that person, get them off the forum, they dont belong here etc]. These changes will be soon clearer to everyone in the new Avalon2, but HIDDENFOOT didn't seem to know that - and I don't care about it. They certainly became clearer in the treatement of the Abraxasinas situation. I do not want to elaborate my feelings further - because things can change and they can get better - but I had enough of it and bailed.

RAM IT HOME ? Perhaps that was just something that came with the Red badge, if true, then perhaps its best gone.

If the above reveals me to be compromised, then so it is. Judge for yourselves.

AJ..
Anchor is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #638
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

i tried that..

i have been accused of being wishy washy...to much "fluff"

accused of "taking over the forum".. and many other things that you are aware of...

i sincerly tried to just love MP2 yesterday..doesnt want it.. thinks im a "little vampire"...shrug

One day maybe someone will want to know my opinion/thoughts...and One day maybe my heart will reach the Others...

for now..i fear hugging , here.
Céline is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #639
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Good and Evil
written by Khalil Gibran

And one of the elders of the city said, "Speak to us of Good and Evil."
And he answered:
Of the good in you I can speak, but not of the evil.
For what is evil but good tortured by its own hunger and thirst?
Verily when good is hungry it seeks food even in dark caves, and when it thirsts, it drinks even of dead waters.
You are good when you are one with yourself.
Yet when you are not one with yourself you are not evil.
For a divided house is not a den of thieves; it is only a divided house.
And a ship without rudder may wander aimlessly among perilous isles yet sink not to the bottom.
You are good when you strive to give of yourself.
Yet you are not evil when you seek gain for yourself.
For when you strive for gain you are but a root that clings to the earth and sucks at her breast.
Surely the fruit cannot say to the root, "Be like me, ripe and full and ever giving of your abundance."
For to the fruit giving is a need, as receiving is a need to the root.
You are good when you are fully awake in your speech,
Yet you are not evil when you sleep while your tongue staggers without purpose.
And even stumbling speech may strengthen a weak tongue.
You are good when you walk to your goal firmly and with bold steps.
Yet you are not evil when you go thither limping.
Even those who limp go not backward.
But you who are strong and swift, see that you do not limp before the lame, deeming it kindness.
You are good in countless ways, and you are not evil when you are not good,
You are only loitering and sluggard.
Pity that the stags cannot teach swiftness to the turtles.
In your longing for your giant self lies your goodness: and that longing is in all of you.
But in some of you that longing is a torrent rushing with might to the sea, carrying the secrets of the hillsides and the songs of the forest.
And in others it is a flat stream that loses itself in angles and bends and lingers before it reaches the shore.
But let not him who longs much say to him who longs little, "Wherefore are you slow and halting?"
For the truly good ask not the naked, "Where is your garment?" nor the houseless, "What has befallen your house?"


When we look at our brothers as evil how can we then find the good in ourselves ?

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #640
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Thank you mudra, your words always bring balance.


i do not see evil..anywhere here.
Céline is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #641
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #642
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
i tried that..

i have been accused of being wishy washy...to much "fluff"

accused of "taking over the forum".. and many other things that you are aware of...

i sincerly tried to just love MP2 yesterday..doesnt want it.. thinks im a "little vampire"...shrug

One day maybe someone will want to know my opinion/thoughts...and One day maybe my heart will reach the Others...

for now..i fear hugging , here.
Yes i have seen what you mean Celine....

But your thoughts are our thoughts Celine... that is the point...

Deep down MP2 knows you love him... He just saying he doesn't need a reminder...

by getting upset with you Celine... he has expressed his frustration with the fact that so many who say they have love for all...

but their love falls short of darkness....for misunderstandings are all too common in verbal communication... think about it... Do animals talk...

if they did... do you think they would talk about how they sometimes like to lick themselves.. or do any of the other ridiculous things my dog does..

But when a dog meets a dog... even if they look different.. they still acknowledge one another as.. being in the same boat...so to speak
Jonah is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #643
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

A balancing statement Jonah..

i would be..surprised to see if others from "that point of view" agreed with you.


i am what i am i cannot be any different..i guess i should apply that to others to..

i am sad.
Céline is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #644
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Yes i have seen what you mean Celine....

But your thoughts are our thoughts Celine... that is the point...

Deep down MP2 knows you love him... He just saying he doesn't need a reminder...

by getting upset with you Celine... he has expressed his frustration with the fact that so many who say they have love for all...

but their love falls short of darkness....for misunderstandings are all too common in verbal communication... think about it... Do animals talk...

if they did... do you think they would talk about how they sometimes like to lick themselves.. or do any of the other ridiculous things my dog does..

But when a dog meets a dog... even if they look different.. they still acknowledge one another as.. being in the same boat...so to speak
good point jonah, and very well put

love m x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #645
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Dearest Celine,

You are not what you think you are....

And what you think .. takes you away from what you are..
Jonah is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #646
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Kind words...

but havent you heard...i dont think..i only feel?
Céline is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #647
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I know this is not going to make me popular but, it is not about evil, it is about unruly behaviour which is not acceptable. If we are to succed in having comunities that work we have to first be able to foster self-respect and mutual respect

Not having boundaries and letting the ones that are the most forceful get away with it helps no one, they don't get it and we get victimized then we have a war


SELF-CONTAINMENT: Taking personal responsibility for, and realizing that at all times, you are accountable for DIRECTING PERSONAL ENERGIES. There is no one or no thing that "upsets you" and thus justifies or validates ANY personal spiritual misuse of reaction, idea, intention or action. It is YOU who "upsets yourself" by allowing the emotional body to follow misperceptions of the mental body that tell you that your power lies outside of yourself. At any given moment, you can CHOOSE which words, associations and ideas you will use as the filters through which you interpret an event. "UPSET," "MAD," HURT" or any other category of labeling (conscious or subconscious) are all MENTAL BODY FILTERS that direct emotional and physical body function. The self contained individual recognizes that at all times, the freedom of interpretation exists, and thus a "negative" experience and its associated dis-harmonic energies of "upset" feelings can only exist as a personal interpretation of events. Accepting any less responsibility for the direction of personal energies will place you directly into the Victim-Victimizer "Blame Game," which can only take place among people who are placing their personal power and responsibility for manifestation onto externalized sources. Only you have the power to "upset yourself." Regardless of what others say or do, you are fully entitled to your own interpretation. No one or thing has the power to upset you unless you give this power away. Self containment comes when one recognizes that the direction of personal energies, whether physical, emotional, mental (ideas, beliefs, labels, interpretations), conscious or subconscious is an attainable level of personal mastery and exists as an implied responsibility that comes with the gift of free will choice. The more responsible you become, the greater freedom and personal empowerment you will know.
#

SELF-DISCIPLINE: Accepting responsibility for directing personal energies toward, rather than in opposition to, the outcomes you desire to experience. The physical, mental and emotional bodies have long been directed by the subconscious forces of the hidden "shadow," creating within us urges, reactions, thoughts, impulses, perceptions and feelings that often work counter to the life creations we desire to manifest. Part of spiritual mastery entails teaching ourselves to be consciously diligent in observing our own minds, emotions and physical body-talk, so that we may employ conscious redirection of subconscious shadow energies that run on "auto-pilot." If we learn to "catch ourselves" when "negative" thought patterns or emotions run through us, we can use that moment of recognition to reclaim this errant energy and consciously use the power of affirmative attitude, remedial word choice and direct energy re-direction to direct opposing energies of the Self into fulfillment of desired constructive, spiritually mature creations. It takes self discipline to become the "Lion Tamer" of the often roaring subconscious mind, but we do have the intrinsic power to help our subconscious shadow to evolve through loving but firm redirection, into a "cuddly lap cat" that will gladly join us in our constructive co-creations. Self-discipline emerges when we consistently remind ourselves to employ the "Spiritually Correct" thought, action or attitude, even if we don't "feel like it" when the shadow sneaks up from "down under." The shadow parts of Self surface so that we may see these parts of Self come to the conscious mind for healing. Through this process, the conscious mind itself can learn greater attributes of mastery.

This is from the 12 responsibilities of mastery, copyright Ashayana Deane

I personally found this ones very liberating and I believe they can resolve any conflict if applied by all parties involved

There is always a higher solution if people is willing but is there will?

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:13 PM   #648
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
You are correct Celine...

which is why i suspect that people do not understand what it truly means...

hence my ? to lionhawk...

are we to continue our wall building or shall we agree to disagree... and then walk around the wall..to give eachother a big f'ing hug ?

Answer for you and Agape is next;
As things look so far, NO.

Why?

First of all, let me tell you a little something.

In all his wisdom Creator has created. We for sure do not know what and when. We see just particles of creation.
But when a race of beings come with a desire to rule over human kind, how do you call that?

Invasion.

They came who knows when in the past ,with will to dominate all life forms here. Some were eating us some were satisfying with us being mere slaves.
But the real enemy is not some creature of reptilian background.
It is the ones who stands behind them.
Very beings that are here from the dawn of time.

Beings that once were of light and love.
They chose to think that they are smarter than Creator. They openly rebelled and declared that THEY are in knowing what is good and what is bad.

Creator allowed their claim to be put on test.

They failed.

But their pride became huge as some galaxies are huge.
Their light became darkness and their love -hatred.

Since they are spirits they moved from original place and sprang all over universe with terrible desire to rule,govern,impose things.
They devoured many places in universe that we are not even aware of.

Since they are not physical they were and still are wreaking havoc across the vastness of the universe. They can enter in physical body and control it. Poor creature would not know what is happening.

As time was passing by and they being away of light of Creator their minds grew evil completely. Many chose forms of serpent kind and remained still in that form. Having vast power they arranged various experiments and now you have Dragons and others intelligent beings fully led by evil spirits.

Who knows what they did to that poor old reptilian kind in the begging of their rants.Why they chose reptilians ,I do not know. But the fact is that in that form they were hurting us the most.

I know whom they are and some here know too.
Many do not know but think they know.

Their favorite tactic is to veil you so that your pride and ego stops you thinking more than they would like you to.
If you overcome that level, the they use fear.
Next level are physical attacks on various kind,
they cleverly choose how to present themselves to each one is is being under attack.

Mind you ,they are very old,they know a lot of tricks. They developed a lot of technology that you are not aware of.

But key thing that they miss is love. Love is THE force of Creator.
Since they denounced Creator ,they self consciously, stepped away from grace.

Now Creator always gives hand and wish to forgive and bless, but it is up to each person to do their part of humbleness and asking for forgiveness.

Those spirits are consumed by their pride.
If they continue in that ,there are no future for them.

But now, here lies the trick.

This is not about them, it is about us,since they made their choices.

1.What are our choices?

2.Do you wish to become a dragon kind or do you wish to grow as human-an image of Creator?

Choose wisely.
beren is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #649
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Kind words...

but havent you heard...i dont think..i only feel?
ah yes... you already know then...

is a smile not worth the recollection of such knowledge...

All is well in the heavenly kingdom... which is not this experience...
Jonah is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #650
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Haha, thanks for that Fred...

Really hilarious!

I'm just not understanding how this whole topic of someone getting banned has evolved into a debate about Jesus Christ, possession, demons, etc...
Everyone needs to take a chill pill IMHO
Majorion is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon