Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool THE WATCHER Directional Change

New course of action to be implemented in due course
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

By way of explanation. Liken disclosure to a train, its journey started after WW2 and slowly
and surely it made its way along the tracks to the envisioned 'Disclosure Terminus'.
Make no mistake, this is a very strictly controlled train, monitored rigidly, it must meet
the requirements long ago set down for final disclosure to the masses. Disclosure will be
what 'they' want it to be, moulded, shaped, formed and colored the way 'they' want it.
Along the journey many insiders, whistleblowers, researchers get on the train, gladly
looking towards their part in the final open disclosure. The conductor regularly comes
along and checks each persons ticket (disclosure claims) and decides if it meets the
preset agenda of the controllers or not. If it does they remain on the train to the end.
If not they are requested to leave the train at the next station. Anyone whose ticket
(disclosure claims) oppose the narrow restricted limits imposed by them is rapidly
thrown from the train. Anyone whom threatens to expose the contrived and controlled
agenda of final disclosure will be ejected from the train.
Now you know.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Note: I intended to post this note on your old thread.

predictive programming almost as its happening now
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17262
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Who's hand is on the throttle?
Who's hand is on the brake?

The cars full of civilians that keep merging from side rail lines; where do they come from? And the ones that get disconnected and a switch thrown, where do they go?

Why are there certain rail cars we're not allowed to look in?

I tried to bail off the train and walk safely behind, and off the side of the track, so that I could explore where my car came from, but damn if there wasn't a car that came by with a mail hook that snatched me back up and pulled me back in.

I'm also worried someone may have blown up a bridge or tunnel in attempts to stop the train.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: back in Minnesota
Posts: 500
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

What happened to the old thread, what if a newbie wanted to read it, is it archived?
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #6
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

They insisted the thread was to be pulled, and pulled it was. They have full printouts of entire thread. As far as I am aware it is not archived anywhere. Unfortunate loss, so many good kind souls have put their hearts into that. String pullers will always win.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #7
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: back in Minnesota
Posts: 500
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

The little 'they' of Bill & Kerry or the bigger 'they' of so called PTB/W?
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #8
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Bill and Kerry probably have no idea its gone anyways or would concern themselves over it even if they knew!!
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:52 AM   #9
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
They insisted the thread was to be pulled, and pulled it was. They have full printouts of entire thread. As far as I am aware it is not archived anywhere. Unfortunate loss, so many good kind souls have put their hearts into that. String pullers will always win.
They always seem to know when I haven't been able to save.

The last time this happened, I was asked why they would do this, if they want disclosure. They being those in control of making the decisions of what and when can be disclosed, and even deleting and retracting information already given. They being the "string pullers" as you have put it.
Myself, I think that there are some of the string pullers not wanting disclosure.
They've tried to stop and discredit you in almost every way possible. And failed. So now they are trying to stop it by removing your audience.
By letting you give a little bit, then taking it away in such a manner. They are making the people feel frustrated, disheartened, and finally, disinterested and they leave.
In 5 years I've been observing these forums, I've seen this happen many times, and lost many friends.

this of course is my own opinion as to why this keep happening. I could be wrong, as I haven't talked to the "string pullers" in person. But I just wanted to leave my idea here, incase anyone was getting disheartened, frustrated. They might see a view as to a possible reason why.

My suggestion; Save/back up daily to paper, disk, flash. Then when they do it again, you can go back at them.

BTW

Then we could be bad little students, and copy and paste! Wouldn't that p*ss them off! ROFL.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 11-10-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Hi Kari lynn i'm sure some will have kept some info.
can't believe this has happened and the way it was done!
I would like to know what this new course of action maybe hm!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #11
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

I didn't back anything up. So, as I remember it: 5992 Psy-ops, some discussions about the trains and who might be on them, buckling up cargo, UN jeeps, who funds films and slips information (NSA) to filmmakers for the public, comes up with terms like 'DNA activation'. There were hand-drawn maps of Peasemore facility underground 1980's and the security uniform, with talk of a black box (?).

There was a lawyer going after the Obama birth certificate thing, which I've also heard (Ken* NSA somebody, will post link as name comes to me) is also an Israeli maybe Lieberman effort.

For my part, The Fourth Kind with Milla Jovovich reminded me of Milla Jovovich Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation (Opened September 21, 2007)

Resident Evil: Extinction

It all seems to fit with Umbrella Corp's de-population plans right now. There were other 'come togethers' like AI, biometrics, robotics, quantum computing, naval wars and undersea bases, natural time portals (crystal caves).

There was a grey avatar for Watcher - red card soccer game - I wondered who the midfielder was. In soccer, it's a 'general' on the field, plans the plays, like Napoleon or Aristotle/Alexander. It looks like this string puller (puppeteer/s, midfielder) just nuked the game instead. {big shot, big shots}

Watcher also asked an angel for a star. I don't care about thread ratings, so I paid no mind and wouldn't know how to do it anyway (with no inclination to learn). There was also a question about why nobody was walking 'through'. Through what?

PS - I saved this!

Last edited by no caste; 11-24-2009 at 11:43 PM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #12
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I didn't back anything up. So, as I remember it: 5992 Psy-ops, some discussions about the trains and who might be on them, buckling up cargo, UN jeeps, who funds films and slips information (NSA) to filmmakers for the public, comes up with terms like 'DNA activation'. There were hand-drawn maps of Peasemore facility underground 1980's and the security uniform, with talk of a black box (?).

There was a lawyer going after the Obama birth certificate thing, which I've also heard (Ken* NSA somebody, will post link name comes to me) is also an Israeli maybe Lieberman effort.

For my part, The Fourth Kind with Milla Jovovich reminded me of Milla Jovovich Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation (Opened September 21, 2007)

Resident Evil: Extinction

It all seems to fit with Umbrella Corp's de-population plans right now. There were other 'come togethers' like AI, biometrics, robotics, quantum computing, naval wars and undersea bases, natural time portals (crystal caves).

There was a grey avatar for Watcher - red card soccer game - I wondered who the midfielder was. In soccer, it's a 'general' on the field, plans the plays, like Napoleon or Aristotle/Alexander. It looks like this string puller (puppeteer/s, midfielder) just nuked the game instead. {big shot, big shots}

Watcher also asked an angel for a star. I don't care about thread ratings, so I paid no mind and wouldn't know how to do it anyway (with no inclination to learn). There was also a question about why nobody was walking 'through'. Through what?

Tactics - isolate, fragment, remove resources, delete trains of thought

PS - I saved this!
Let me help you out with our memory a bit. ROFL.

Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:44 AM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Let me help you out with our memory a bit. ROFL.
Here, let me transcribe it

BLACK BOX: To be worn at all times in & around base & when travelling to & from base (computer chip activates device when within X number of miles of base). This 'stabilises.' Hence the voice being told that I would be 'disrupted-disabled' if I approached closer than 10 miles to AL/499, because not having my 'black box' anymore, the generators would disable me within that distance. Anyone who is microchipped would suffer various stages of disablement within the area if not 'stabilised' by this device.

So, the internal microchip(s) - which also transmits RF voice com to skull (specific location in head, because you see diplomats all twitchy the same way) (?) - interfaces with the OFF black box. The ON black box neutralizes the radio wave frequencies; it's all standard issue. It works as a geo fence, security parameter.

The microchip is also a receiver, capable of paralysis-disablement (and/or unconsciousness?). The 'generator' is a transmission tower at AL/499 at base, that has adjustable amplitude or phase modulation, or some way to crank it up. Personnel are likely assigned unit numbers, to monitor them in the facility, i.e. locations etc via RF signals.

It's my best guess. This sounds terrible, by the way.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:48 AM   #14
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

uh.... it's back. The thread is back guys. Ooookaayyyy.
I'm not the only one that can see it, am I?
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #15
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: back in Minnesota
Posts: 500
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

I see it Kari, it's a closed thread now, but it's there for the looking.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:25 AM   #16
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: back in Minnesota
Posts: 500
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

(suppresses opinion)
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:02 AM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Oldgraybear, hilarious...

Barry I've dedicated two songs and several rounds of Guinness to you in the Lounge. Once again sorry to rattle your cage in that way and thanks for giving me some direction regarding your information. Warmest regards.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:08 AM   #18
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member
 
SWIFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 163
Thumbs up Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Hi Barry,
Hope your well and ignore thoses who have not experinced the unkown.
Cheers
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #19
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Accountability is one reason why full open disclosure can never happen
My feelings exactly.

If even 1/4 of all the cr@p people say these inhuman folk have done is true, then disclosure will be right after a Santa Claus vs. Easter Bunny cage match wrestling event... and probably just as genuine.
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #20
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

As long as there are active deep black programs, with high ranking individuals in command of such programs, there will never be disclosure. The best we can hope for is what they have already given us, which is papers of stuff that is 60 yrs old, with half the page or more blacked out with permenent marker, so you can't really make heads or tails of what it's about.
There will always be black projects of National Security, now and in the future, and not even the government, let alone the shadow government will allow that information out, or anything even remotely connected with such programs. ei. such as items, that relate to the technologies we now use. Because if they let loose that we have UFO's in our possession, and let the information of those UFO's become public domain, then other countries can study that information, and aquire the same technologies that they're trying to keep deep black.
So, all is connected in a round about way.
So it's not really a battle as to whether our civilian citizens are ready for such disclosure, it's a decision as to whether those in control feel others could gleen technology from what they've left or thrown away.
The military has ALWAYS been that way. Do not throw ANYTHING away. It all must be rendered completely unuseful to others. Which means, no lab studies can be rendered from what is left, no marks, nothing.
Anyone involved in deep black Intell. would know what I mean, when I say that even pencils, and pads of paper that have previously been written on, are burned and disposed of, so that what was written on the sheets previously can not be discovered by lab work on the pad. Even if only one sheet of paper was taken from the pad, the entire pad is destroyed beyond the ability to gleen any information from it.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #21
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 59
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
As long as there are active deep black programs, with high ranking individuals in command of such programs, there will never be disclosure. The best we can hope for is what they have already given us, which is papers of stuff that is 60 yrs old, with half the page or more blacked out with permenent marker, so you can't really make heads or tails of what it's about.
There will always be black projects of National Security, now and in the future, and not even the government, let alone the shadow government will allow that information out, or anything even remotely connected with such programs. ei. such as items, that relate to the technologies we now use. Because if they let loose that we have UFO's in our possession, and let the information of those UFO's become public domain, then other countries can study that information, and aquire the same technologies that they're trying to keep deep black.
So, all is connected in a round about way.
So it's not really a battle as to whether our civilian citizens are ready for such disclosure, it's a decision as to whether those in control feel others could gleen technology from what they've left or thrown away.
The military has ALWAYS been that way. Do not throw ANYTHING away. It all must be rendered completely unuseful to others. Which means, no lab studies can be rendered from what is left, no marks, nothing.
Anyone involved in deep black Intell. would know what I mean, when I say that even pencils, and pads of paper that have previously been written on, are burned and disposed of, so that what was written on the sheets previously can not be discovered by lab work on the pad. Even if only one sheet of paper was taken from the pad, the entire pad is destroyed beyond the ability to gleen any information from it.


Hi Kary Lynn,,
I have to say,, I really agree with what you say here..
But, I think that there is another line to this statement that may be
overlooked and that is where we get someone that has actually documentation and photographs that can remain anonymous to
release the documentation/evidence of these things that has gone
on and hidden for entirely too long without fear to the security of
that person, their friends, family, associates would be completely safe..
Or if there could be a web as tightly controlled as the governments
from the concerned citizens or perhaps a disgruntled operative
that could bring it down from the inside
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #22
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Oh certainly, and this has happened numerous times that persons have come forward with information they had.
It's like a foot ball game really. Someone grabs the ball and runs with it. Now if no one is trying to knock his bum to the ground, he doesn't have the real ball!
People used to be killed for the information they tried to leak. Now, with new technologies, internet, and the quick exchange of information. To kill someone with that sort of information would be making a martar of them, making their information that much more believable.
So mostly I see those informants being discredited. Their character challenged. Forums disrupted, and lots of psychological head games played to try and get people to steer away from the informant.
I've seen few times where disinformation agents have gotten on a forum, to try and distill an informant as a hoax.
Having seen it a few times over 5 years now, I can pick it up pretty quickly. I could name former names, but user names change quickly, so it doesn't matter. All the user names I would list, could very well likely be, one single agent. lol.
I have to grin when I see it happen now. Just makes me believe the informant that much more. lol. Plus every so often, I like watching the blackerd get his bum whipped by the white hats! Hooya! lol And as long as our guys don't get their hands tied. As far as I know, they've bested them every time! lol. Course, they probably aren't going to brag about the times they've lost. lol.
I miss the 8 guys. And hey! You said you'd buy dinner! Just because the thread is gone, doesn't mean I've forgotten! Plus, I still have it saved to my computer! Na-na!

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 11-16-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:06 AM   #23
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 59
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Oh certainly, and this has happened numerous times that persons have come forward with information they had.
It's like a foot ball game really. Someone grabs the ball and runs with it. Now if no one is trying to knock his bum to the ground, he doesn't have the real ball!
People used to be killed for the information they tried to leak. Now, with new technologies, internet, and the quick exchange of information. To kill someone with that sort of information would be making a martar of them, making their information that much more believable.
So mostly I see those informants being discredited. Their character challenged. Forums disrupted, and lots of psychological head games played to try and get people to steer away from the informant.
I've seen few times where disinformation agents have gotten on a forum, to try and distill an informant as a hoax.
Having seen it a few times over 5 years now, I can pick it up pretty quickly. I could name former names, but user names change quickly, so it doesn't matter. All the user names I would list, could very well likely be, one single agent. lol.
I have to grin when I see it happen now. Just makes me believe the informant that much more. lol. Plus every so often, I like watching the blackerd get his bum whipped by the white hats! Hooya! lol And as long as our guys don't get their hands tied. As far as I know, they've bested them every time! lol. Course, they probably aren't going to brag about the times they've lost. lol.
I miss the 8 guys. And hey! You said you'd buy dinner! Just because the thread is gone, doesn't mean I've forgotten! Plus, I still have it saved to my computer! Na-na!


I enjoy you're perspective and use of words. Please keep it up
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:10 AM   #24
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

What?


Did I forget to plea the 5th?

(oops, I seem to have misplaced my halo. Has anyone seen it?)

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 11-16-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #25
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Okay, getting serious.
Wondered what each person wants, or expects from disclosure?
How will it change people's lives?

Myself, I want to understand myself better. And feel that certain disclosures will help me to fill in the gaps in my life.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon