Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Giant Humanoid Skeletons

Hey guys and gals........

I'm particularly interested in that whole Giant Skeleton thing that is/was going on i.e. the giant skeletons being found all over the world and the cover-up in regards to. I found some stuff on youtube and some other bits and pieces but then the trail ends.

I was wondering if anyone else has any info on the subject or has the story been debunked and proven a hoax??

Any credible info welcome!!

Cheers.......

Last edited by Subvert3D; 09-10-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Subvert3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #2
Max Watt

Default Re: The Giant Humanoid Skeletons

yeah, I saw that stuff too. A report from, was it sri lanka or india, over that way somewhere? A huge skeleton unearthed. Really astounding.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:11 PM   #3
man_is_the_bastard
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah very interesting. Always believed in giants, are we descendants of them or are they from off this planet? Does the bible mention anything about giant humans?
man_is_the_bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

could you cite your sources? I know there was a story about a discovery of a 'bigfoot' body a while ago on the news that people got excited about that just turned out to be a hairy rubber costume.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:21 PM   #5
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey..this is some really interesting stuff!

Lloyd pye does some decent talks on this kinda stuff..hominoids etc..

heres one of them - http://video.google.com/videosearch?...yd%20pye&emb=0

very interesting and informative bloke

peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #6
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Hey again guys........

First off I saw some pics on the net, just google Giant Skeletons and they should show up. Then I looked up the same on Youtube and there was a 10min clip from a Discovery Channel documentary. However I haven't been able to find the whole documentary.

The latest find was apparently recently in Saudi Arabia after digging for oil in an area of the desert called "the Empty Quarter", a massive skeleton was unearthed. The story goes that there was a helicopter above which took some pics which showed up on the net. Then the whole area was closed down by the Saudi military.

Although if you try to research these pics you get a dead end. I found the same pics on Nat Geographic but they said the pic was a hoax and created in photoshop for a Art Competition.

That may be the case but that doesn't explain how many of the Skeletons were found all over the world over the last 100yrs and have all since disappeared.

There are Biblical references to Giants in Genesis, "And the giants were on the Earth in those days, and also after." Biblically they were the Nephilim and were the offspring of "the Fallen Ones"............I'll leave the rest to your imagination, LOL!! The main source for info on the giants is in the Book Of Enoch, strangely omitted from the re-edit of the bible.

Yeah, I saw that Indian News clip with another one partially unearthed on a beech somewhere in India.

It seems that no-one ever discusses the whole giant skeleton thing, and I think it may be a very important link to world events today. I live in Ireland, and I've heard rumor that there may be one buried here in a place called Tara. Without the history lesson, Tara was the seat of power of the High Kings of Ireland and in my mind a very important site. Whats mighty strange is that the Irish Gov. have decided to build a new road that goes right through this ancient site. Strikes me that this road may be an excuse to construct a building site on the area and keep away prying eyes while they look for it............but who knows!!!

Anyways if any of you find new info I would appreciate it if you could PM me!!

Cheers!!

Last edited by Subvert3D; 09-10-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:47 PM   #7
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers guys for the new links........nice one!!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:21 PM   #8
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

i read an article stating the pictures of the person digging out the huge skeleton half unearthed was a hoax. Theirs been many variations of this story with the same pics. most recent quayle interview rocked
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:22 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Subvert 3 Michael Tsarion is the guy to watch/talk to about Ireland and giants and it's history in atlantis etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AhbG4hLzto

There are loads of vids on youtube under his name-i forget which episode he refers to the giants in Ireland but he makes references all the time to different places.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:16 AM   #10
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Yep FrostyMcunicron, said that, that is was all over the net and said to a hoax......convenient though!!

And have watched all Tsarion's documentaries too Antaletriangle, but cheers guys anyways!!

:-)
Old 09-11-2008, 04:04 AM   #11
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I see two different sets. The one being claimed is a hoax def is. I got ten years of photoshop and photography experience on my hand and they are def altered.

However, the other set of two with the Indians look much more authentic, however the skeletons look slightly puzzling. The deterioration looks natural but somethings not right, besides the size obviously.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:17 AM   #12
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

If you believe the people who make a living writing about such things, there have been reports of giant skeletons being unearthed for hundreds of years. They've been found in the Middle East, India, and North America - however every photo I've seen has either been an obvious fake or looked altered to me. Nineteenth-century periodicals were filled with fanciful reports, some of which may have been partially true but there's no way to tell and often no reason to think they were more than a writer's fancy on a slow day. As recently as my own childhood, huge tracts of the country were still remote enough to give birth to mysteries and legends.

Yes, I believe there were and are giants. I am sure some of the reports are real. Museum backrooms are filled with skeletal and other anomalies from all over. They can't all be fakes. According to snopes.com the recent "discovery" in Saudi Arabia was, however.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:25 AM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with you Whitecrow. I've seen the videos and the pictures, but with the wonders of photoshop it is so easy to doctor images nowadays, and most did look doctored to me, that I have my doubts. I would need to be standing in front of one or at least find many more facts.

I don't doubt that its possible though thats for sure.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #14
NIBIRU2012
Avalon Senior Member

saw most of them on youtube, at 1st i was like what the hell, now i just don't know if they are real or not
NIBIRU2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #15
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvert3D View Post
Hey guys and gals........

I'm particularly interested in that whole Giant Skeleton thing that is/was going on i.e. the giant skeletons being found all over the world and the cover-up in regards to. I found some stuff on youtube and some other bits and pieces but then the trail ends.

I was wondering if anyone else has any info on the subject or has the story been debunked and proven a hoax??

Any credible info welcome!!

Cheers.......
Hi there, you may like to listen to this Steven Quayle interview recently broadcast on Coast to Coast Am. This guy researches Giants especially the Nephelim.http://http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v...x=0&playnext=1 It's fascinating stuff.

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #16
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Orwell's bud that steve quayle coast to coast interview is great and fairly recent.Zeccariah Sitchen speaks of Annunaki/nephilim those who from heaven came to earth as giants.I heard that the photo of the excavating dude standing next to the skull was a photoshop hoax-dunno only rumours there.I heard also that there are excavations going on in S. america regarding legitimate huge skeletons 10-11 feet jobbies and CIA etc have hushed it all up telling the archaeologists to stay quiet etc.

One sitchen link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVL4Ly1hmg
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #17
Advocate Of Truth
Avalon Senior Member

I'm pretty sure , that the skeletons that are in fact real are the skeletons from the nephilim. Which are the offspring of the anunaki breeding with human women.
Advocate Of Truth is offline   Reply With Quote