Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-20-2009, 04:27 AM   #26
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On the topic of channeling, worshiping of God, the God of the Old testament

I just want everyone to be happy. This includes all races...including the reptilian race. I want the Pope to be happy. I want Lucifer to be happy. I simply think that we need some retirement parties and extended vacations. It's hard work to try and play god. I think that it's an impossible task. I'm just sick of the atrocities, wars, and enslavements which have occurred throughout history...right up to the present. I just want the BS to stop.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:53 AM   #27
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On the topic of channeling, worshiping of God, the God of the Old testament

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm just sick of the atrocities, wars, and enslavements which have occurred throughout history...right up to the present. I just want the BS to stop.
I can imagine God is disappointed and disgusted about it as well

In the good ole days He incinerated cities so as the degenerates should not spread like wildfire upon other communities

As Jesus He says Look I will Crucify Myself and shed My own Blood for All

If you love Me you will keep My Commandments for the Sake of you

For I am with you within you without you and I love you

I hope to Harvest in Fields of Gold
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The Old Testament God, the God of the Book of Revelation, and Lucifer...the God of This World...are violent Gods. Is this a Satanic Trinity? Are they the Gods of the New World Order? Is the New World Order really One Nation Under Satan? Are a lot of humans, reptilians, and greys...too fearful to do the right thing?

Over the past 2,000 years...how many have truly followed the Teachings of Jesus...in principle and concept? As far as I can tell...not very many. Certainly not the Old Testament God, the God of the Book of Revelation, and Lucifer...the God of This World. Are they the same being? If so...where is this being presently? We need to carefully investigate this subject. I think that it is central to everything. Bill Cooper recognized this...but couldn't get to the bottom of this bottomless pit.

I have decided to follow Jesus. Though none go with me...still I will follow. No turning back.

I know this sort of talk makes you angry...Lucifer...but the beings in this solar system need to face reality...and do the right and responsible thing. Lucifer...you need to be encouraged to retire. Sort of like when the Republican leadership told Richard Nixon that it was time to go. You can advise the responsibly free beings of the solar system...but stop playing the part of God. Snap out of it. Once you retire...you'll undoubtedly be a helluva guy or gal. I still want to take music lessons from you...and argue about theology. I'm very serious. Unfortunately...Orion and Draco may be very rigid and militant regarding a reponsibly free solar system. They probably consider Earth to be a Planet in Rebellion...which needs to be brought to it's knees...with a New World Order of masters(them) and slaves(us). They undoubtedly want to get rid of Mr. In Between. Am I right...Lucifer?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-21-2009 at 05:52 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:54 PM   #29
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Consider consciousness is beyond species and race. I would say it's less about human vs. reptilians and more about how much each one of us has fallen into the illusion of separation.

I would go as far to say that different species are much more prone to have beings embody in them that are at specific levels of consciousness and illusions of separation.

Meaning, yes, it is definitely worth considering that generally speaking reptilians have beings embody in their species that are very trapped in the illusion of separation and the illusions of darkness. But at the highest level, it is a spiritual, rather than physical issue that we are all facing.

The more we believe we are separate from the source, the more we believe we are separate from each other, and the more we are likely to be willing to sell out others to gain more personal energy and power.

It's also worth considering that the infinite is far beyond fallen beings, there's no 'opposite' to God in terms of power, however, there are many fallen beings at high levels who have become the opposite of certain God qualities and feed off of the children of God accepting these same qualities into their own energy fields.

For example, one of God's qualities is "Truth" and the demon "Maya" has embodied the flame of anti-truth. When we accept the illusion of the anti-flame of truth, we feed the demon / consciousness Maya. Lucifer is a fallen being, as is Satan, but they are one of many, not an opposite to God. Even with the traditional story (which we may wish to consider is ridiculously basic), Lucifer is an Angel, not like it's God. There is no opposite to God, only beings that have taken on opposites to various flames of God. There is no one being at the top of the ladder of the dark ones, but there are various illusion matrix's and very high fallen beings who have their own hierarchy's under them and may at times collude in their efforts.

Creation is set up though that there will always be competition in duality. Not one giant bad being, various competing ones is more like it.

And when you affirm your Oneness with your source, with the infinite, you become More than all of them.

If we truly wish to follow Jesus, then we must follow him all the way and be reborn, as Jesus demonstrated into the Christ consciousness and Be the Living Christ as Jesus was the Living Christ. The second coming of Christ happens in you.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-20-2009 at 10:11 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #30
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What is the origin of of the concept of 'illusions of separation' and 'duality'? Whatever happened to sin? Is it a sin to commit genocide? Is it OK for God to commit genocide...and even kill women and children...or to order them to be killed?
Old 08-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #31
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Consider,

The primary law of creation is free will.

Sin is simply an act of free will that takes away from the whole rather than adds to it.

Sin is completed out of ignorance, we are under the illusion it is in our best interest to complete the act, when in reality it will make us less.

Consider, there are virtually infinite numbers of beings at various levels in the schoolroom of the universe and beyond.

Consider, as creation moves forwards, various ingredients are added to creation to help it become More.

Consider, the ingredient of duality, of power in the darkness was added at some point during creation. Before this, it was not possible, or at least had never happened, that a being could choose to associate with the darkness rather than the light.

The darkness is an illusion and it is the purpose of co-creators within creation to continually shine light on the darkness until all is light and raised up. The co-creators within the creation graduate from the illusion as the universe is raised up, maintain their "I" but move beyond the illusions of lack and limitation and gain permanence in the mind of God.

However, with the added ingredient, it became possible for co-creators, even highly evolved ones, to choose to associate with the opposite of God flames - anger, hate, pride, jealousy, ignorance, fear etc. to actually ASSOCIATE themselves with the darkness. The darkness was always a part of the material realm, we are not created all knowing, and as we grow, we shine the light on it. However, it was not earlier possible to actually associate with the darkness.. this was the added ingredient that eventually led to the fall of many beings.

A significant number of beings, including high up beings, did fall and associate with these qualities, with hate, jealousy, pride etc...

They are then cut off from receiving energy from the source, and must steal it from those who still receive it in order to continue to survive in the creation process.

However, the majority of Beings did not fall, and remain beyond the illusions of duality in the higher realms.

We have been sent into one of the densest levels of creation to affirm our Oneness with the source and help raise this pocket back up to the reality that all life is interconnected and where the darkness is an illusion.

In answer to some of the questions posed above (from one co-creator to another):

No it's not ok for "God" to commit genocide and consider that "God" does not break the rules of creation that it sets up. The Creator itself does not embody here and make changes because it respects the free will of creation. There is a very very very long hierarchy between those who do embody here and the creator itSelf. We are all individualization's of the source.

It is individualization's within creation (you and me) that are responsible for their own planets and protecting and raising them back up. We are the body of God as Paul says in the new testament. Due to the laws of free will, the purpose of creation (to birth sons and daughters of God), the creator does not directly interfere in creation. HOWEVER, consider there is a team of Ascended Beings, Jesus being one of them, that directly work with the people of planet earth to help them raise up their planet.

Consider that the God of the old testament is a) not one God but many different beings which is why there are so many names b) Jehovah was a false God that requires worship and is the angry God in the sky that Jesus denounced when he was embodied and is part of the reason they put him to death and c) God is Love not some angry God that ask the Jewish people to go around and kill all of the Gentiles.

The I AM that I AM, as the burning bush gave it's name to Moses, and the Elohim are indeed individualization's of the infinite, however, many of the God's in the old testament are false Gods and beast that feed off the people's energy from worshiping them, blood sacrifice (as the Jewish elite of the day, the Scribes and the Pharisees, did continuously to their war "God" Jehovah), fear, war, etc...

Lots of info for consideration above, hopefully some of it is of interest ! ...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-21-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:24 AM   #32
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: On the topic of channeling, worshiping of God, the God of the Old testament

I want to know , not worship,
Peace
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:49 AM   #33
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Suggested Reading: Elaine Pagels, "The Origin of Satan"

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks a lot Wormhole!(that almost sounds obscene!) Elaine Pagels has done work in connection with the Jesus Seminar and is a Princeton scholar...if I remember correctly. 'The History of God' by Karen Armstrong would probably be a good companion to the one by Pagels on Satan.

Some of the language I am hearing 14 almost sounds like Christian Science...where nothing is real. I tend to gravitate toward more down to earth terminology and concepts. Simple common sense works for me. Unfortunately...common sense is uncommon.

I don't want to worship anyone or anything. I don't want to believe. I want to know. I'm leaning toward Humanistic Spirituality...but not in the arrogant 'I Am God' sense. Just simply that there is a divinity within all of humanity. The Holy Spirit...if you will. Unfortunately...there is a dark side within all of humanity as well. The internal battle can be quite intense at times. So...when the atheist claims that prayer is simply talking to yourself...they are probably correct...but not in the way they intend! Also...there can be intervention and help by benevolent human souls between incarnations. Sadly...there are also demonic spirits who raise hell with humanity. Just my current views. I could be wrong.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-21-2009 at 05:40 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:21 AM   #35
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Jehovah was a false God that requires worship and is the angry God in the sky that Jesus denounced when he was embodied and is part of the reason they put him to death and
Where did Jesus denounce Jehovah

I find it strange that God would denounce Himself

Why dont you call the good doc a butcher and a sadist because he removes tumors with a knife

God has witheld His just violence against the world since He came as Jesus
Instead of destroying the good gone bad He let Himself be strung up and destroyed

But only the body is removed for Greater Good for God does not destroy souls

Since He came as Jesus God has allowed the good gone bad to scheme and destroy but also Provided the good still good with a Vision and Refuge in His Name

If God did not witheld His just violence Our world would be a better place
Now the bad apples are not removed and will try to spoil the good ones too

When God is removed from our hearts and society
And God says I will not interfere
We have our World as it is today

God does His Harvest at the End of an Age

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-21-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why is Lucifer or Satan so conspicuously missing in the Old Testament? Does Jesus glowingly endorse the Old Testament teachings, rituals, and violence? Does Acts through Revelation glowingly endorse the Teachings of Jesus? The Christian Church(most or all denominations) conflicts with the Teachings of Jesus. Are the Teachings of Jesus the highest authority in the Christian Church? Is not the goal of the Christian Church to establish a Global Theocracy? A Theocracy cannot coexist with Constitutional Responsible Freedom. They are at war with each other. One must ultimately prevail. Many have chosen...and will continue to choose...to worship power...whether that power is ethical or not. They want to be on the winning side...even if that side is dead wrong. Why has the Christian Church generally supported George Bush, the Neoconservatives, and the Iraq Crusade? Will the Christian Church support the New World Order...including any and all extermination and enslavement? Is it presently taking the lead in denouncing and opposing the New World Order?

This is not just another atheist or agnostic rant or harangue. I support the highest levels of psychology, ethics, and spirituality. I support legitimate law and order in society. I support the gradual refinement of humanity through non coercive and non violent means. I believe that death is not the end of life. I am, however, opposed to blood rituals of veneration and worship, atrocities, murder, war, terrorism, genocide, enslavement, etc...even(and especially) if they are done in God's name.

Once Constitutional Responsible Freedom is firmly established...I'll probably start going to church again. I love the fellowship, art, and music...but there are fundamental problems regarding philosophy and theology which are more of a detriment than a benefit to society. I understand...in part...how this has occurred...and I don't blame anyone. The history of the world(not just the history of religion) is a mess. It's high time that we cleaned up this mess...before it destroys us. Completely exposing Lucifer or Satan would be an excellent place to begin. Sorry Lucifer. Nothing personal. Really. It's your job which I want to eliminate...not you. The God-Job is the problem. It's all about principles and concepts...implications and ramifications.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-21-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #37
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I would re-read Ezekiel to start with ODM.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:06 AM   #38
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Polarity. That's the game we are playing. That is the game that we signed up for and which will see us evolve at a hugely accelerated rate. How we play the game and whether or not we allow others to set the rules for us, or we rebel and set our own rules, that is what provides the many nuances of the game.

A..
Personally, I think the problem is that we are playing the game of polarity, of duality.

When we move beyond it, when we stop reacting to the game, that's how we 'win' the game.

As long as it's us vs. them... we're loosing the game..
Old 08-22-2009, 01:36 AM   #39
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Any Test a ment is a test of your mental faculties. All words with ment in them, are referring to the mental state of awareness.G- over-n ment means to control ones mental state of polarities.You will not find this definition in websters, but it takes small words to make the bigger words.

All sacred text are written in the now.

The Bible is
Myths = Factualized
Allegories - literalized
Symbols - Personalized
The human Drama - Historicized
Cosmic forces = Athrapramorphasized

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:52 AM   #40
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I would re-read Ezekiel to start with ODM.
I will re-read Ezekiel as soon as I finish 'The Complete Gospels' from Polebridge Press containing 20 Gospels...and after I read the Book of Enoch(where the bad-guys leave Earth instead of the good-guys).

Ezekiel saw a wheel...away up there in the middle of the air. A wheel in a wheel. What have I said which suggests that I need to re-read Ezekiel? It sounds like you have other reading materials in mind as well.

I actually want to re-read the entire Bible...including the Apocyrpha. I just have a difficult time getting through Leviticus and Numbers.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-22-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:09 PM   #41
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Rhetoric,Rhetoric and more rhetoric!Hegelian dialectical exchange of words and sophistry!
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #42
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why is Lucifer or Satan so conspicuously missing in the Old Testament?
He is found there in the OT the Apocrypha the Talmud the NT the Qur'an

Quote:
Does Jesus glowingly endorse the Old Testament teachings, rituals, and violence?
If you did a minimum of research on this you would not put this question in writing

Jesus constantly quoted referred confirmed and authenticated passages and incidents in the Old Testament which He calls The Scripture
How did Jesus view the Old Testament?

Quote:
The Christian Church(most or all denominations) conflicts with the Teachings of Jesus. Are the Teachings of Jesus the highest authority in the Christian Church? Is not the goal of the Christian Church to establish a Global Theocracy?
Dont confuse Christ with the corruption of the church

Quote:
“from some fissure the smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God...” - June 29, 1972, Pope Paul VI
http://jimmyakin.typepad.com/defenso...oke_of_sa.html

Quote:
Once Constitutional Responsible Freedom is firmly established...
If you believe in Jesus and His message you will believe...

There is a God and There is a Law
Old 08-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #43
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitaryman View Post
Rhetoric,Rhetoric and more rhetoric!Hegelian dialectical exchange of words and sophistry!
So you know some fancy words
Old 08-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #44
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Ezekiel has information on Lucifer, the morning star. I have studied the OT, NT, Tanach, Targum and other writings dealing with subject within OT and NT. A Green's Interliner Lexicon in Hebrew and Greek is most helpful as well as a Strong's Concordance. If you read the wheel story keeping in mind the era from which Ezekiel is speaking from then you will see he is talking about a flying disc.

Turn a wagon wheel on it's side, raise it up and down. Make it wider and put windows in it, and put people inside of it, and when you raise the wheel the people go up, and when you lower it, they come down. Put legs on it to stand on the ground, and you have a classic disc with three legs landing.

I have found there is nothing new in the New Testament, but more clearly explained OT stuff. I have issues with aspects of the bible, but I also enjoy searching for gems and information within it.

Quote:
Why is Lucifer or Satan so conspicuously missing in the Old Testament?
Old 08-23-2009, 04:22 AM   #45
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Poor orthodoxy , YOU are under attack...They want you in their clan...you'r fighting alone...nobody to help you...Don't beleive them...make your own quest...You must be of value for them.... if they try so hard to convert you...be yourself and you will be a better...don't give up you are already stronger they are...you fight alone and they fight as a gang...god bless you
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:28 AM   #46
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitaryman View Post
Poor orthodoxy , YOU are under attack...They want you in their clan...you'r fighting alone...nobody to help you...Don't beleive them...make your own quest...You must be of value for them.... if they try so hard to convert you...be yourself and you will be a better...don't give up you are already stronger they are...you fight alone and they fight as a gang...god bless you
I sure hope you are not including me in this post sm. I have never attacked ODM. He asked a question to which I supplied an answer. I did not say if I did or did not believe it. I study a lot of subjects and do not agree or disagree with them all. I do believe we will each come to our own conclusions.

I don't happen to like the current proselytizing going on by some. I do enjoy intelligent discourse though.