Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-17-2009, 06:53 AM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default On the topic of channeling, worshiping of God, the God of the Old testament

I posted this in response elsewhere, but not sure how many read that Topic or thread, so I will re-post here since it is spiritual related and may be useful food for thought.

On the topic of channeling, worshiping of God, the God of the Old testament, and the raising up of planet earth from a Christian perspective:

On the subject of channeling and taking messages:

Consider, our mind is like radio receiver and it can tune into many different stations. Depending on where our own vibration is at, based on our beliefs and emotions, we will tune into different stations. There are many stations between here and the spiritual realm.

My discernment tells me to carefully consider scare tactics may come from impostors, fallen beings or false Gods that manage the people through fear. Fear is indeed a vibration that enables many dark forces to manipulate humanity and feed from them.

Consider the infinite does not want any of it's children to fear. In fact, consider you literally create karma when you fear because you are lowering the vibration of your God given energy, which is Pure when you receive it, and misplacing it as fear, which is an energy of low vibrations and which will feed the illusions behind it. We will reap as we sew, and consider whatever energy you send out is your own responsibility. So when we fear, we are actually creating a karmic debt by miss qualifying pure energy that we have received as pure energy and lowering it in vibration and releasing it through fear.

Behind all life is the divine energy of the infinite, which is love based, not fear based. There is no separation in reality, only illusions of separation. These illusions have taken on a life of their own, which explains some of the false God's that are fed by the energy of fear.

Consider, as Jesus said, humanity can earn life eternal and permanence in the mind of the infinite by multiplying their talents and knowing the truth that will set you free. In order to do this you must be reborn, as Jesus often repeated. Consider, to be reborn means to overcome the illusions of the carnal mind, or human ego, and be reborn into the reality that all life is One. Your eye must be single in order to inherit the kingdom.

All life is meant to be an expression of the infinite. Unfortunately, much of it has fallen under the illusion that there is life in the consciousness of separation, when in reality there is only death, and this has caused an imbalance in much of life's expressions.

Consider, there are many false gods, fallen angels and beings, entities, beast etc. a significant number of which are perfectly capable of giving messages to us if we enter their vibration. We will tune into their 'radio station'. This is not a slight on us in any way if we do take a message from a lower being claiming to be a higher one. It is indeed a divine talent to be able to tune the radio receiver, the brain, to stations other than 3d. Anyone who receives messages from other than 3d, will always at some point or another, take false messages. We see through a glass darkly here, and we're not able to maintain a perfect connection to the infinite 24/7 unless operating at a fully enlightened, Christ conscious level.

It's a matter though, of putting in the work to purify our own consciousness so we will tune into the highest frequencies. The more we are in the vibration of fear, ego, or any other illusions, the more we're going to be open to tuning into the wrong station and receiving false messages.

Consider the real 'God' does not require worship or human beliefs.Does the consciousness behind the entire virtually infinite universe require the worship from humans on a planet smaller than the size of a speck of dust when compared to the whole?

Consider false God's and fallen beings do receive energy from humans when they worship it, when they give their power to a false God outside of them rather than connecting to the father within, the infinite within. Consider messages that say those who don't worship me or believe what I say will be punished, are not from the source, rather from a being that receives energy from human's own attention being placed on them. And consider, even a true message from a higher vibration can be colored by whatever beliefs and illusions the messenger holds.

Consider, what the infinite does desire, is for us to demonstrate our love by loving and raising up all life, because life itself is an expression of the infinite. Consider the infinite also desires us to recognize that the 'Father' is within us, rather than outside of us and to let the consciousness within be the doer.

To love the infinite behind the illusion often involves challenging the illusion to help wake up the divine consciousness behind it. Sometimes love is tough love as Jesus demonstrated when he confronted the scribes and the pharisees, the religious fundamentalist of his day. He challenged their teachings of the angry God in the sky and their rule based religion. Consider he did so to help free the people from the bondage of fearing the angry false god in the sky and instead connecting to the loving 'father' consciousness within themselves.

Consider Jesus message is about shining our own God given light here in the matter realm so life can be raised up and remember it's inner divinity. The infinite multiplies our talents when we do so.

Consider, it's not about what church we go to, what religion we were born into, what beliefs we have. Consider it is first and foremost about the purity of our heart and intentions.

Consider it is the dark forces of this world that wish to make us feel powerless and give up our power to something outside of us. This is the illusion that must be overcome in order to follow in Jesus footsteps as he continually asked us to do.

Many are called, few choose. To choose, you must choose to enter the kingdom of heaven that is already here at hand, inside of you, and you will do so when you know the the truth that will set you free, 'I and my father are One'. Of course, this involves grace, but it is about putting forth our best efforts, walking the path and watching the infinite multiply our efforts.

Then the caterpillar will be reborn as the butterfly, you will do the works that Jesus did, only greater works than these you will do. The world will be raised up through the LOVE of the infinite, and as Paul said, we're here to be the body of God below and God is Love.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-17-2009 at 07:11 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On the topic of channeling, worshiping of God, the God of the Old testament

I will refer to the part about the negative entities feeding of the energy of people worshipping the "false God", who wants people to fear HIM (of course he is masculine here).
It has come to the point that it makes me sick when I hear all those church-goers singing submissive songs begging God for mercy and the priests teaching how unworthy we are and the more we suffer here the bigger our reward in heaven will be....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:00 AM   #3
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On the topic of channeling, worshiping of God, the God of the Old testament

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
...Consider, it's not about what church we go to, what religion we were born into, what beliefs we have. Consider it is first and foremost about the purity of our heart and intentions.

Consider it is the dark forces of this world that wish to make us feel powerless and give up our power to something outside of us. This is the illusion that must be overcome in order to follow in Jesus footsteps as he continually asked us to do.

Yes its all about the purity of our heart and intentions in a world gone wrong
Its not easy to stay clean in muddy waters and some dirt might stick

Sounds simple to be sweet among the bitterness
But if put to the test will we persevere or for a prize give up our high ideals

That might depend on our nature and what we believe in
Who Which or What is your Authority

The Almighty Creator would naturally come to mind
Surly there must be a Creator and how would we know Him if not for Jesus

Do you really think the world would be a better place if Jesus did not come

You are smart people You know the wars are not because of religion

Religion and ideology are scapegoats to cause war chaos and destruction

Why Because Satan wants it
He lost the war in Heaven and took it to Earth

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-17-2009 at 11:09 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists

War in Heaven? A war in which there was a loser? (Satan)

Does not compute.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #5
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

Does not compute.
It may compute if some negative acting entity was used to test the spiritual evolution of souls, and some fell, 10% did not, and the rest went fishing for the day.

Then in a way to help those souls evolve this 3d realm was created and it's been a proving ground. Would you want robots who professed love or souls who honestly understood unconditional love no matter the situation?

Just an idea.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:43 AM   #6
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

From time memorial to present
War is the order of the world

Surly a grand deception cloaks our good hearts

Luke 10:17-19

And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-18-2009 at 02:47 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:50 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
From time memorial to present
War is the order of the world
Perhaps I am deluding myself, but I read/understand "War" in this context as the dynamics arising out of polarity. Fear based controllers love us to read it as the clash of iron, or the explosions of munitions.

This can be both an individual inner struggle, the struggle of a person against the situations that they find themselves in; or by organization amongst larger and larger groups a group struggle, or even national/international struggle - "war"/polarity at many and all levels.

Polarity. That's the game we are playing. That is the game that we signed up for and which will see us evolve at a hugely accelerated rate. How we play the game and whether or not we allow others to set the rules for us, or we rebel and set our own rules, that is what provides the many nuances of the game.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:02 AM   #8
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

War is about consolidating power and being able to control people. Convince them that X is the problem and enemy. Make money death and destruction, take over industry and never never let the common man think. Of course many of us like to be told what is what, and be led. I think that is changing. We are becoming a self responsible being.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:23 AM   #9
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

War is madness.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:04 AM   #10
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

How fortunate we are to live in a time and place where we dont have to participate in war still some in our time are not so fortunate

Why is human history wars and rumors of wars when we are basically good people

Whats wrong with us
Is it the others Our leaders and men in power
Well whats wrong with them

Are TPTB acting on their own accord
Or do they serve some Power that dont have our best interests at heart

If so what is that Power and how can we best refute it
Old 08-18-2009, 11:47 AM   #11
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Nice one Anchor, and exactly right I believe.

Polarity IS what we are here to work out, and war has to be about the ultimate expression of it. How will WE deal with war. Are there any wars on earth that have nothing to do with us personally? Nope.

We have to step up and tell the nasty, greedy, belligerent little miscreants that enough is enough, and go to their rooms until they can behave.

They'd be unable to manifest war of any kind if they didn't have our acquiescence. War is our unresolved issue. Not some battle of the titans.

I know of someone who speaks daily with the Archangels, and ascended masters. Archangel Michael explained to him that this whole notion of Satan or Lucifer being a fallen angel, or having gotten on God's bad side and cast out, is purely a human notion and explanation for what it represents. The story is simply a metaphor and points to what you describe above.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #12
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I know of someone who speaks daily with the Archangels, and ascended masters. Archangel Michael explained to him that this whole notion of Satan or Lucifer being a fallen angel, or having gotten on God's bad side and cast out, is purely a human notion and explanation for what it represents. The story is simply a metaphor and points to what you describe above.

All too often people rely on dubious 2nd hand information to construct concepts of resonating reality
We pick what we like and maybe put a pinch of unpleasantry in it just for good measure
We paint ourselves into a rosy pink corner of reality and loose touch with the rest of the mansion

In a world incapable to lie and deceit that could be okay but we know it isnt so

It would serve us better to be sound skeptics to all and everything people wants us to believe and not run with it and spread it like matter of facts

Our fallacy is that we take hearsay for truth with little or no investigation of the validity of it

Better to believe nothing and research for yourself than to proclaim fiction as facts
Old 08-18-2009, 04:48 PM   #13
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default long forseen rediscovery of site under Giza pyramid

Cave Complex Allegedly Found Under Giza Pyramids
Rossella Lorenzi, Discovery News

Caves at Giza | Discovery News Video

Aug. 13, 2009 -- An enormous system of caves, chambers and tunnels lies hidden beneath the Pyramids of Giza, according to a British explorer who claims to have found the lost underworld of the pharaohs.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/0...aves-giza.html
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:10 PM   #14
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
All too often people rely on dubious 2nd hand information to construct concepts of resonating reality
We pick what we like and maybe put a pinch of unpleasantry in it just for good measure
We paint ourselves into a rosy pink corner of reality and loose touch with the rest of the mansion

In a world incapable to lie and deceit that could be okay but we know it isnt so

It would serve us better to be sound skeptics to all and everything people wants us to believe and not run with it and spread it like matter of facts

Our fallacy is that we take hearsay for truth with little or no investigation of the validity of it

Better to believe nothing and research for yourself than to proclaim fiction as facts
Or we could gobble up the biblical fictions created by Humans to serve their own purposes of controlling the dupable.

It's resonance. How do you feel when you interact. When I read your posts, I see what makes you afraid. I see your duty to wake us up to what you believe. I see where you vibrate at. Why be skeptical when you can see? And what I can't see for myself, I find someone who's vibration resonates with mine, and then look through their eyes.

I'm not interested in debating bible with you, any more than I'd care to debate the value of money with a banker.

No sale.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:50 PM   #15
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Or we could gobble up the biblical fictions created by Humans to serve their own purposes of controlling the dupable.
Im not so sure the Bible is a work of fantasy fiction but im sure the institutions standing on it have misused it for control and oppression

Its not sound reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater just because the waters stink

I do believe in a Creative Creator and that the universe and we in it are created and that there are realms we not so easily perceive
It seems only natural that the Creator to some degree would interfere with His Creation

I believe the Creator is Consciousness and Creation is a portion of Consciousness vortexing into varying degree of density

If so we can raise and lower our awareness to the peaks of the Creator and to the depths of whatever we choose to entertain ourselves with

Now this ascending and descending is completely personal and is a matter of confidence between the Creator and oneself

So its beyond my duty and none of my business to wake anybody up

Im just throwing leaves in the wind : )

Quote:
When I read your posts, I see what makes you afraid. I see your duty to wake us up to what you believe. I see where you vibrate at. Why be skeptical when you can see?
Oh and here you creep me out lol

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-18-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Well. All paths lead back to God. It's nice that there is free choice. Religions are cool. Churches not so much, most of the time.

I don't personally know how much of Jesus' original work has survived the rewrites. But it doesn't matter, because that's not my path.

The same guy who talks with Archangel Michael, also talks to Jesus, and he sounds like an amazing being of unconditional love. Can't wait to meet him.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:23 PM   #17
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The same guy who talks with Archangel Michael, also talks to Jesus, and he sounds like an amazing being of unconditional love. Can't wait to meet him.
Look as long as we dont take part to make this world worse
We are doing pretty good
Old 08-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following thread is probably one which most of you have seen...but just in case...here it is: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron It is clearly heresy. I'm still waiting for some type of point by point critique of this point of view. I don't really care if I'm right or wrong. I just want to discuss the subject.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Does not compute.
What if 'War in Heaven' was only one battle in an endless (and beginningless?) conflict between the human and reptilian races? Who committed the original sin? There may be other races...but what if the humans and reptilians are the real SOB's of the universe? What if both races share equal guilt for the madness? Have we alternately ruled over each other as gods? Are the reptilians presently ruling over us as 'God'? Is this an endless loop...or will reason eventually emerge...and bring peace to the universe? Just wondering.

Originally Posted by Myplanet2

My response: I'd be very wary. Don't worship this guy...send him money...or give him your spouse.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-18-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:20 PM   #20
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I know you'd be very wary, ODM.

What you've been trying to puzzle out, can't be puzzled out from within the polarity. The earth looks much different from space than it does from on the ground. Lots that you are wondering about while on the ground is easily seen from space.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:00 AM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. This is one reason why I am currently conceptualizing the United States of the Solar System...based upon the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in an uncorrupted form...which is adapted to deal with hundreds of states throughout the Solar System. This is my alternative to an Alien Luciferian Theocracy.

Edgar Mitchel was so inspired by the view of Earth from space that he founded the Center for Noetic Sciences. I think I got that right.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-19-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:25 AM   #22
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Well, it might seem an interesting game, and who's to judge one game from another, but I've got to tell you, it doesn't go anywhere. The game of polarity is coming to an ignominious end, and very soon.

Just look at the concepts you propose over and over again. "United States" "Us constitution" "Bill of rights" "alternative to alien luciferian theocracy". Look at the state of your United States. Look at the state of your constitution. Look at the state of your bill of rights?

You'd wish that on the whole solar system? You would deport anything with scales and a tail?

United States: That's an oxymoron. states are individuated by nature. United individuated groups?

Us Constitution and Bill of Rights: These are intended to assign rights and obligations to the governors and governed alike. Where but in a system designed to maintain polarity is something like that needed?

Why take one failure after another and try to turn it's microcosmic failures into universal ones.

The whole game exists within and is designed to maintain polarity, which is soon ending.

More and more people everyday are waking up to this fact. Those who have an agenda in support of continuing polarity, or a vested interest in it, are perhaps a little slow to see the shift now well underway, but it's only a matter of time.

I don't even want to know what you refer to as Alien Luciferian Theocracy. All I need to know about it is that it points to some runaway construct in somebodies monkey mind.

Best resource I've seen to quell that barking little chimp is in Kerry Cassidy's written interview with James of Wingmakers, on the Camelot site.

Have fun. (And look up once in a while.)

Last edited by Myplanet2; 08-19-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:18 AM   #23
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This is one reason why I am currently conceptualizing the United States of the Solar System...based upon the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in an uncorrupted form...which is adapted to deal with hundreds of states throughout the Solar System.
How about this orthodoxymoron

Let each continue to follow the desires of his heart and the dictates of his mind

And if we as a society feel the need for some regulations
Lets keep it basic simple and to the minimum so as not to constrain or confuse too much

The Ten Commandments comes to mind

Perhaps we can come to agree and scratch some of these old liners
Particularly the archaic and out of date ones like the 1st line lol
" I am the Lord your God "
I mean come on Our scientists have pretty much proved His nonexistence
It seems we are left with ourselves For sure we dont hear much about God nowadays Maybe He gave up on us and left somewhere Created a new heaven and earth Or just like died I mean we die right Yes lets keep it natural

Come think of it if we scratch the 1st Command we might as well toss out number 2 to 4 because they are all interrelated and therefore obsolete

Lets see we are then left with number 5 " Honor your father and mother "
We can keep it but question is do we really need it It is kinda superfluous

Then reads the last part of what was formerly known as the Ten Commandments - no murdering lying slandering steeling coveting

In case we decide to keep these last 5 lines
We really have to introduce them to the people babystep by babystep teaspoon by teaspoon
Because these are explosives and so contrary to everyday life in society
I tell you rush this and we have a revolution on our hands

Hmmm You know what Lets forget it

Peace and harmony will have to come from the heart
So let each continue to follow the desires of his heart and the dictates of his mind
And we will not be accused for imposing liability upon ourselves

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-19-2009 at 02:41 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:43 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I see all of this as a final contest between Constitutional Responsible Freedom and an Alien Luciferian Theocracy. I see both intelligent design and evolution...on Earth and throughout the universe. I see malevolent aliens and humans playing god here on Earth. Did they come up with the line 'Thou shalt have no other gods before ME'? Did Jesus say anything like that? Lucifer was the one who wanted to be worshipped. Do Christians observe the 4th commandment? Do they keep the 7th day Saturday Sabbath holy from sundown to sundown? Why not? Because the Pope said so. Did Jesus tell us to go to church...and give our money to the church?

I see the Pope as being the Vicar of Lucifer rather than the Vicar of Christ. Believe it or not...I like the Pope...but I think that he has to do what he's told...or else. Look what happened to Pope John Paul I. This could help to explain the horrors of the Inquisition. The subject of the following video is the Inquisition. The same god who ordered the Inquistion is and will be the God of the New World Order. Is this what you want? Believe it or not...I am not anti-Catholic. I am anti malevolent alien and malevolent human. I am especially anti Lucifer...the God of This World. But having said that...I simply want Lucifer and his or her hard core followers to leave this solar system...and learn to play fair and nice...before they are allowed to return. Some would say that I am way too soft and easy. They might be right...but violence as a solution must end. Peace...be still.

A solar system exorcism would remove both demonic aliens and demonic humans. Equal opportunity. Just put all the mothers on a mothership...and say bye bye...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-19-2009 at 05:21 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:38 AM   #25
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
'Thou shalt have no other gods before ME'? Did Jesus say anything like that? Lucifer was the one who wanted to be worshipped.
Nah Jesus did not boast about being God

He might have hint a line here and there but He was not above washing the Disciples feet before the feast of the passover

His life was His Message and It was Good and Gentle

God came to fulfill what was written in the Old Testament and to provide a Name and a Form and a Gospel to Man

For the Creator loves His Creation and is not above to come and set a noble example of Sanctity

Golgotha is the Crucifixion of God