Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-17-2009, 03:35 AM   #26
motrock
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Underwater City found in Caribbean!

Something that I am wandering is if anyone noticed that these new photos were taken from Satellite? It appears that there are clouds in some of the photo's. So that tells me that these structures appear to be in fairly shallow water. Anyone else noticing that?
motrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:42 AM   #27
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by motrock View Post
Actually, in the 1st article I posted, they said this is a completely separate site. This excites me, because that tells us that there was more then one city that this great civilization had.

I can't wait to see if they can find the central city. The one made of the big mile and half in diameter rings. The city of Posidon! Of course, Plato tells us that city is located off of the coast of Spain. But... who knows.
agreed. This was a civilization, so to say it was in just on place in the Atlantic

ocean would be narrow minded of me, there could be other part's throughout

the ocean.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:54 AM   #28
motrock
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
agreed. This was a civilization, so to say it was in just on place in the Atlantic

ocean would be narrow minded of me, there could be other part's throughout

the ocean.
Well, Edgar Cayce talks about Atlantis being made up of more then one island after the second destruction. You had Poseida, Og, Alta, and another one that I can't remember off hand. I think Arayan or something like that.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:07 PM   #29
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

It's sad you can't find mention off these underwater cities in mainstream history yet.

I've yet not looked into this much though. Someone have more interesting links to stuff stuff like this to share?

I'm interested in what Edgar Cayce has said about them, very much.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #30
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Keep in mind that over the millenia the Earth has changed and shifted and continents separated. Even if Atlantis were one very specific large piece of terrain, over thousands of years it will become scattered around the globe. Logically you'd find pyramids and cities under water, and perhaps even find remnants on land in very far away places from each other. All this would extend, depending on how a long a period; geologically, to almost every place on Earth.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #31
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Ancient pylon from Cleopatra's Palace pulled from the Med near Alexandria

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2009/...est=latestnews
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:38 PM   #32
motrock
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Keep in mind that over the millenia the Earth has changed and shifted and continents separated. Even if Atlantis were one very specific large piece of terrain, over thousands of years it will become scattered around the globe. Logically you'd find pyramids and cities under water, and perhaps even find remnants on land in very far away places from each other. All this would extend, depending on how a long a period; geologically, to almost every place on Earth.
That is correct. Atlantis was more then one Island in the Atlantic. Atlantis is specific to the Atlantic region. The Pacific Region would be the civilization of Mu. Then the north and south poles you had Thule and Hypobonea. Then there was Rama in India, Yu in China, and a few others. Atlantis was just one region or country that existed back in ancient time. The Atlanteans may not have called there civilization Atlantis. I have heard the names Atlan and At-el from some of the native cultures of the regions.

My thing is... it makes sense that Atlantis is in the Atlantic ocean. Makes me wander how they named the Atlantic ocean. There is only 1 letter difference between Atlantic and Atlantis! Makes me laugh when people have this theory of Atlantis being in the Pacific. Then it would be called Pacificantis! LOL

Last edited by motrock; 12-17-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:24 AM   #33
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported this city to be off the coast of Georgia and S. Carolina, extending to the Bermuda area, if memory serves. The article appeared in print circa 1995.
Thanks, tried to find it on Google Earth but the resolution is

too crapy of course.

Just found this but it's probably too big.

28°33'8.49"N 79°38'14.59"W
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:12 AM   #34
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

So, not trying to rain on anyones parade or anything, but these photos have been around for a while, people claiming they are underwater cities. Whether in the caribbean or under lakes in the andes like some other guy claimed, the truth is far more simple.

They are merely areas in the satellite photos where there is interference and it gets that digital look too it. In fact if you zoom in on google earth you see these exact things all over the globe.

Last edited by Lorien; 12-18-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:29 AM   #35
BC Girl
Avalon Senior Member

What can we believe anymore? We can't trust that a picture is real or not nowadays. Just adds to the confusion. Frustrating.
BC Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:44 AM   #36
Myau
Avalon Senior Member

I don't have google earth, and I don't know how to get coordinates from google maps, but...

go to google maps and type in "dos estrellas mexico"

go into satellite view, and zoom in on the closest lake to Tulum

Look at this lake at close range.

strange and very similar to the caribbean site.

I've looked at all the other lakes nearby, and they do not have the same anomalies at all

P.S. the reason I didn't suggest searching for "Tulum mexico" is because it ends up showing tons of locations in a whole bunch of different places - hotels etc.
Myau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:14 AM   #37
Myau
Avalon Senior Member

I just figured out how the get the link of the coordinates

It might be easier just to go here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&...24548&t=k&z=16

sorry about my lack of google-maps experience.
Myau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:18 AM   #38
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm interesting be nice if they had better quality though.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote