Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default What Is Wrong with Linda Moulton Howe?

My eyes just popped out of my head.

The following article is posted on the Earthfiles website (scroll down):

December 18, 2009 - Enough H1N1 Vaccine Finally for Everyone.

“We have a wonderful window of opportunity now to prevent or lessen a third wave (of H1N1.)” -

Kathleen Sebelius, Health and Human Services Secretary

Nurse fills syringes with H1N1 vaccine at California clinic. CDC estimates 1 in 6
Americans have had the new 2009/H1N1 and 10,000 people have died from the novel
virus in the United States since April, including 1,100 children. Since this H1N1 has acted
like the 1957 Asian flu pandemic that ebbed in the fall and then returned with virulence
in January to February, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius cautions
there could be a third wave of this new H1N1 and is urging everyone to get an H1N1 vaccine, now
that supplies are plentiful. Image © 2009 by Justin Sullivan, AFP/Getty. See CDC and WHO and NIH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone, please explain to me how this can be.

I thought that Linda Moulton Howe was well-informed. What is going on?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:43 AM   #2
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Is Wrong with Linda Moulton Howe?

She is just showing you the arrogance and direction of the agenda...
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:44 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
She is just showing you the arrogance and direction of the agenda...
I don't think that's it. She offers no comment.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:48 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

what 10,000 people have died.............she needs to be stabbed with a few of those vaccines herself............along with the Congress, Senate, President and should I go on ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:51 AM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Not very clever at covering her agenda is she?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:13 AM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Not very clever at covering her agenda is she?
I don't get it!!

I'm very confused. I don't understand...

She knows all about ETs.

Is she just compartmentalized?

Is she being threatened?

Am I being duped?
Old 12-19-2009, 03:16 AM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here she is being interviewed by Conscious Media Network:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/lmhowe.htm
Old 12-19-2009, 03:24 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
what 10,000 people have died.............she needs to be stabbed with a few of those vaccines herself............along with the Congress, Senate, President and should I go on ?
I don't think that wishing harm upon others is a wise move.

We need not worry about the **** they are spewing. It has already backfired and will continue to do so.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:38 AM   #9
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Seashore,

It is confusing that Linda Moulton Howe promotes vaccines.

I believe it's here somewhere in this interview on Coast to Coast AM, and George Noory mentions that he does not support her views regarding vaccines.

Coast to Coast AM 1 of 12 UFO Revelations CERN & Extinctions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oG-SB-Iwco

No wait, her statements about Swine Flu were in this one.

Swine Flu, Europa, & UFOs

Date: 10-29-09

In her update on Swine Flu, she noted the seriousness of the pandemic, and how younger people could be particularly at risk for the illness. She spoke with Dr. Paul Glezen of Baylor College of Medicine, who said people born in the 1980s and 1990s or 2000s "are not likely to have any pre-existing antibodies and are therefore very susceptible to this new H1N1 virus." He also warned of a new variation of the virus, H3NZ, which was discovered in the Southern Hemisphere and could spread north this winter. View the full Earthfiles report: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Coast to Coast AM - 29 Oct 2009 - Swine Flu, Europa, & UFOs part 1/12

Part 1/12: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQn8m...eature=related

PaL

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-19-2009 at 08:35 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:39 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I dont get it either.................I had to stop watching her because she kept shaking her head...............She claims there is no such thing as an "elite" group.....Maybe she isnt as smart as we think or she is being very careful
Old 12-19-2009, 03:42 AM   #11
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

I thought that Linda Moulton Howe was well-informed. What is going on?

Before I will share my thoughts about Linda Moulton Howe, I would like to say that I am new to this forum as a member. I do not have any clue how to open a new thread to introduce myself. Please help.

Regarding Linda. I remember an interview with Pete Peterson. He recomended Linda as a great journalist. He said, if I remeber correctly, that they grew up in the same town and were going to the same school. He said that he knew her and she was a brilliant child. It was my first red flag. Linda is in her 50's, Pete, on the other hand , is close to 70's. There is no chance that they knew each other at school. Then , I saw Steven Basett presentation and he mentioned Rockefeller' UFO Institute.Surprise, surprise. Linda was one of the members. It was may second red flag.Both presentations you can see on PC. Finaly, I heard George Noorey on Coast to Coast.Linda was talking about H1N1, presenting all evidence abot vaccinations.George said that he agreed with her on every other topics except this one. Consequently, Linda become defensive. George cut her short saying that it was not his bussines to tell people if they should take shot or not. It was his bussines to present all opinions so that the listeners could make conscious decision. I did not need to search any more to find my answer. I had my three flags.
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:48 AM   #12
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
Finally, I heard George Noory on Coast to Coast. Linda was talking about H1N1, presenting all evidence about vaccinations. George said that he agreed with her on every other topic except this one. Consequently, Linda become defensive. George cut her short saying that it was not his business to tell people if they should take shot or not. It was his business to present all opinions so that the listeners could make conscious decision. I did not need to search any more to find my answer. I had my three flags.
Right, thanks truth and integrity, that was what George said. Thanks for the correction.

PaL

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-19-2009 at 08:35 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:50 AM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

The more I listen to her the more "bazzarre" she sounds.

She is really messed up and she probally messed with the wrong people

No way is everything is ok.........Unreal interview !!!
Old 12-19-2009, 03:59 AM   #14
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

I need your help. I posted twice. How can I delete it. It is so frustrating.

[moderator note: a moderator has to do that for you - K]

Last edited by Karen; 12-19-2009 at 06:17 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:03 AM   #15
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

You can click on edit, and remove it all except one digit, then click save, on the post you want to delete. Sometimes the mods will come in if you want them to, to completely remove the post.

Or as some other people do just select all the body, hit delete and then type in a period or something else, like OOPS or Double Post, then click save.

Pal

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-19-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:14 AM   #16
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

It's becoming more obvious on questions of health, life and death decisions the only person you should trust is yourself.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:22 AM   #17
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Peca and love,
I can not see where should I click to delete. This is my first forum I have joined and I fell like a complete idiot. If you do have a patience can you explain me step by step.

Best regards,
Old 12-19-2009, 05:01 AM   #18
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, you click on the Edit button below the post, then click inside the message window, then select from your own computer menu SELECT ALL in the Edit Format (or on my computer I use Command A), then when it is highlighted, select DELETE from the Edit Format or hit the DELETE button on your own computer. AND then click on the Save button below the post. A default in the forum system will not allow you to completely delete everything, that is why you will have to type at least one digit, like a period. Actually after you type in, the at least one digit, then you click Save from below the post.

I hope I'm not completely confusing you.

PaL

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-19-2009 at 05:12 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:47 AM   #19
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

"If you can't say anything nice...."

Didn't know she was even still around.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #20
Lizzy
Avalon Senior Member

I also heard that interview with George Noory on Coast to Coast. linda claimed to be getting her statistics from the cdc along with some scientists and doctors. Who can trust the cdc? Look how long they sat on the discovery of AIDS before they pulled blood from the bloodbanks. They also inflated numbers in 1976 with the last outbreak of swine/avian/human flu.
Linda can be quite informative at times although whenever interviewed she sounds as if she is reading from a script.
Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:06 AM   #21
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Linda can be quite informative at times although whenever interviewed she sounds as if she is reading from a script.
I will admit that my experience of her is limited.

A few years back, I took a night shift job. 5PM - 1 AM. Only two of us in the building, radio allowed. So catching C2C became a habit.

From the sound of it, her entire presentation, each time, was completely scripted. In fact, my impression of what I heard was that of an info-mercial, purposely light on the info.

I'd always assumed she bought the time, on C2C for just that purpose.

She may be great people, that loves her mom, her dog, even the neighbor's cat. And yes, we all have to make a living in this world. More power to her. But as a source for information, I've just always felt better served elsewhere.

Your mileage may vary.
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:45 AM   #22
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The truth is coming to the surface...the closer we get to 2012 the more surprising and disturbing things will come out..the lies will be exposed and the true face seen..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #23
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i enjoy coast to caost but it is for first timers and people that are newer to the truth or supposed truth topics. i listened to linda moulton howe once and something never sat right.

i turned her off after 2 10 min you tube segments becuse i knew more then she did. its interesting how someone so invovled can not know the full picture. the only time she was intersting and relevantg was the crop cirlce interveiw this autumn. i dont follow her work nor ami interested in it. its verfy wishy washy and skirts round relevant subjects. she has one foot in the matrix and one foot in the conspiracy world..

i remember listening to a caoist interview where she spoke bout vaccines and i turned it off. i wasnt hating on her jsut the fact she is a bit green around the gills , a bit naieve if you will..

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 12-19-2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: my spelling is ok i just cant type....
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:13 PM   #24
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i enjoy coast to caost but it is for first timers and people that are newer to the truth or supposed truth topics. i listened to linda moulton howe once and something never sat right.

i turned her off after 2 10 min you tube segments becuse i knew more then she did. its interesting how someone so invovled can not know the full picture. the only time she was intersting and relevantg was the crop cirlce interveiw this autumn. i dont follow her work nor ami interested in it. its verfy wishy washy and skirts round relevant subjects. she has one foot in the matrix and one foot in the conspiracy world..

i remember listening to a caoist interview where she spoke bout vaccines and i turned it off. i wasnt hating on her jsut the fact she is a bit green around the gills , a bit naieve if you will..
Ditto, you've hit it on the nail. I have only heard Linda on C2C and I've always viewed her as someone firmly planted into the matrix that liked to talk about interesting topics now and then. She has a long way to go to be considered awake and aware.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:14 PM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
I remember an interview with Pete Peterson. He recomended Linda as a great journalist. He said, if I remeber correctly, that they grew up in the same town and were going to the same school. He said that he knew her and she was a brilliant child. It was my first red flag. Linda is in her 50's, Pete, on the other hand , is close to 70's. There is no chance that they knew each other at school.
What about Pete Peterson, then?

Quote:
Then , I saw Steven Basett presentation and he mentioned Rockefeller' UFO Institute.Surprise, surprise. Linda was one of the members. It was may second red flag.Both presentations you can see on PC.
I don't remember a "Rockefeller UFO Institute."