Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:31 PM   #226
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

Thanks to the Myplanet2 and Maletzky`s approach we now entered a paradox, and this is very good: from one side it shows that this discussion is profound, and from the other one shows how all of the manifestations of the 3D reality have their own paradoxes in it’s very essence; the “truth” becomes multileveled and even impossible to reach as “one for all”, cognitive insights cross themselves, breaking each other, everything is relativised.
These are the borders of 3D, it is limited, we all get to this point, day by day. Paradoxes show us these limitations, and push us toward higher reality. Paradoxes are blessed.
Yes, there is no possibility to create a perfect radiant zone or community in terms of 3D. Yes, it is very valuable right to think that that RZ will not be needed…or allowed. And yes, I am not sure should I personally participate to some RZ or community. I believe that some kind of organized life can be taken only as a TRANSITIONAL model. I proposed one draft, and used the term anarchy, among all. Anarchy means higher level of conscious among the members of society, so they must not be governed in purpose to behave socially acceptable. Conscious is the first word for every kind of anarchistic approach (but also it is a kind of rule “to have no rules”, which is a paradox par exellance). Thus, anarchy is on the very border of 3D reality with higher forms of life organization that are not known to us, and anarchy substantially makes the leadership and ownership – two basic manifestations of the ego in this reality - worthless. Egoism, personal and collective (national or corporative, for example) is destroying this planet. Every evil has the egoism as its source. Anarchy means destroying the ego, smashing it!
At the end, it is simply - there is something named CHOICE. Or FREE WILL. They are multidimensional and because of that, together with consciousness and love, are most valuable gift that life form can have. People can choose how and with whom they will leave, how they will prepare themselves…for the unknown!

Respect

Last edited by Oliver; 07-27-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #227
Myplanet2
In The Mists

And speaking of paradox, I began to learn of 3d limitations not by "progressing" from here to there. (very 3D view) But by catching Multi D pointers from those who've restored their multidimensionality or never locked their awareness of it away in the first place.

When they speak, it is timeless. The Ground crew handbooks have that quality. open them anywhere, and you'll read something relevant to right now.

When these higher dimensional entities (often collectives) talk about what reality is like for them, and how it differs from what we experience, and especially in the case of those beings who, like us, took the dive down into 3D, foregoing in the process all knowledge and memory of who they are and what their capabilities are, and then working their way back home, as we are in the process of doing, and also describing the journey they took on the way back to their multidimensional home, The oneness of infinite love and compassion, then we can gleen clues about where we're headed, and we are able to shift back into the multi dimensional. They describe how things are, just beyond what we currently permit ourselves to see. If we then take the cue and look for ourselves, we shift, and see differently from there on.

The paradox for me, was that I couldn't get the idea of linear until I saw multi again. I made the leap and worked backwards from there. Backwards time, if you will.

And then it got interesting. I'm now looking over the blockages I placed in 3D, which impede my awareness in mulit D. So far, I've discovered that I was completely and happily deluding myself as to what the various significances of this and other lives have been. I can now see the higher aspect of myselves hands in there, stirring the pot, dropping challenges in my way, providing synchronistic lessons with conundrum qualities, permitting me to encounter events where I was hurt, joyful, and anything else on the multi dimensional chalk board.

And further paradox, is that I see when looking from my higher aspect consciousness, that I know all these lessons fully, yet in my 3D aspect, the lessons continue in full 3D density. Would my higher aspect Know what it knows outside of time, and be able to guide me as it does, if I was not learning it here and now in 3D?

Paradox indeed.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 07-27-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #228
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there
I m not the sharpest tool in the box but when Universe is bent to tell me something
I will eventually get it .
Yesterday driving to vacation place with my family ,place (Warren Dunes ,MI) where I m almost every year
By way of some kind of spacey mind I lost myself 4 times taking instead of East directions
The West way ….I could not explain it yesterday, today it seams that I need to head West .
It is time
,so I have been treading water for last
2,3 years staying in the middle of current in the river of life but
not exerting myself ether .( after 8 years in massage therapy field last two working as a
care giver for an elderly with Alzheimer ) but it is time to forget the perks of having one of the last
steady jobs and leave the big city of Chicago before not in the middle of SHTF

if there is radiant zone west of Chicago ( probably way West )
that have space for me my wife and new born baby
(due date is in 3 weeks ) please let me know ,I will work hard in your community
For the room and food and safety of like minded creating positive vibrations human beings
That are becoming a new multidimensional species faster and faster everyday.
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #229
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

There is nothing coming. It's already here. the shift has been taking place for several years already, and it'll be all over by the end of 2012.

We are creative. The universe supports our creation. We choose what to have manifest, and the universe provides it.

MY RADIENT ZONE IS GAIA!

THE WHOLE PLANET EARTH NEEDS TO HEAL!

NOT JUST A SELECT FEW! ALL OF EVERYONE!

HIDE OUT IN THE OPEN!!!
PEACE JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #230
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

Jazzgad:

I have one in progress in Montana. Contact me if you want more info. Also look at the Proposal post first.
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:39 PM   #231
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote from:
http://www.survivalblog.com/2009/07/...reat_less.html

==============================================
In hindsight, we should have:

1. Developed a project plan that listed all of the projects, broken down by tasks, assigned priorities, and most importantly, had sufficient resources allocated to them.

2. Defined up front who does what, when & how, and who pays for what. It should also include consequences for failure to live up to expectations.

3. Agreed upon a code of conduct with everyone pledging to uphold it. Even to the point of having everyone sign a symbolic contract.

4. Had a formal schedule with built in breaks (rotating weekends off or something).

5. Had everyone on the same page as to the sense of urgency. Nothing gets done if everyone has different ideas of how important what you’re doing is.

Lastly, the most important lesson learned. Preparedness doesn’t come in a box. It comes from hard work, from getting your hands dirty, and teaching yourself new skills. There’s a lot of trial and error and the important thing is to not give up even when everyone around you is letting you down. Preparedness comes from time. Time learning and practicing. While this experience has been a complete failure, at least we learned what not to do as we plan out our next attempt.

Thank the Lord that my family still believes in me and what we need to do. Wish us luck.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #232
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Dears,

I finalized to read that book, I told about a few post before, that of the Inuaki being that have been born in a Romanian child called David and is brought to a child shrink by his mother.

And that child telling a number of mind boggling things, not only that, but to convince he is who says it is, is telling to the lady shrink what happened at her home in some intimate moments of hers, that nobody could have known or find out. The doctoress is really touched and impressed of the advanced knowledges of 5 years boy.

So, in the final, he told that Romania has a spiritual mission for the entire world, that here the Al Mighty God decided the Second coming, and the child has been allowed to say that there is already an old man, who's job is that of John the Baptist, in the sense of announcing and that the God Being will enter into the body of an already existing person living in Romania and that is set, when God entering in that person is entering simultaneously in many other people.

Of course, this kind of informations cannot be considered as proofs nor judged same way. For this one someone should feel with his heart and I'm scared, that if it will be truth, what great responsability is on our head.

And to be sincere, we are not the purest, not most correct or other such qualities on the Earth. It has been said that for the sake of the ancestors (not because of us, I'm relieved)

I do not know what to think of that story, but something strange I sometime can feel. I observed something very strange (guys I'm a feet on earth guy, you could noticed, by exact lists I made, etc) I observed last spring when walking to the park that it was a smell coming from heaven, the birds were chirping and the pigeons were coming to me! Really they weren't afraid, I could've c by my hand I would want that. Never they came close to people in that spot, because they are somehow wild. Another places total wild field sparrows and magpies that are wild birds come near to me, like to touch them, weren't afraid anymore, and that was a sensation of warmth and emotional vibration as the nature was surrounding me. I didn't feel that form the 1989 revolution, when in the middle of January the tree have been blossomed. In my country and town it is quite cold in winter, snowing etc.

Really I do not know what is that?
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #233
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.survivalblog.com/2009/07/...reat_less.html

Good post to learn from.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #234
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, sorry to come in at such a late stage to this thread.

For anyone interested here is the site for the community american Ivan Stein is setting up in the Australian Outback (near Alice Springs):
http://timeline2012.org/page/overview-1

Phase I includes the following:

1) Acquisition of a facility in Australia which is large enough to support the living and working environment for the planning and development efforts.

2) Interview and selection of the core committee members.

3) Committee members are relocated to the planning and development facility.

4) These members and/or their families embody the beliefs and lifestyle that are the foundation for the entire Timeline 2012 community project.

5) Life at this facility is a communal environment with everyone living and working under the same roof.

6) These members are assigned to various committees based on their interest and expertise in the planning and development process.

7) The committees establish all plans and guidelines for the community including: a development plan; lists of items to be purchased; and are ultimately responsible for overseeing and implementing the development plan.

8) The planning phase for the Timeline 2012 community is projected to be completed in early 2010.

If you haven't seen Ivan's Positive Manifestation Workshops you are in for a treat.

My uncle was going to sell his house and join this community until he found out that he couldn't bring his beloved dog + cat (he used to own a pet store).
So there are many rules that you need to agree to in this situation, may suit some people but not everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to recommend watching some DVDs from (editor of the Ringing Cedars Of Russia books english translations) Dr Leo Sharashkin.

I have all of these ones and they are excellent:

• Reconnecting to Nature through Spiritual Permaculture
  • Ancient Roots, Modern Shoots:
    Seeing your Natural Environment as an Extension of Your Self
  • Creating Your Space of Love: The Road Home
  • The Return of Anastasia

http://www.ringingcedars.com/store/

Last edited by Luminari; 07-28-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #235
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

From Luminari
"I'd also like to recommend watching some DVDs from (editor of the Ringing Cedars Of Russia books english translations) Dr Leo Sharashkin.

I have all of these ones and they are excellent:

Reconnecting to Nature through Spiritual Permaculture

Ancient Roots, Modern Shoots:
Seeing your Natural Environment as an Extension of Your Self

Creating Your Space of Love: The Road Home

The Return of Anastasia"

Greeting's Luminari,
Its good too hear and see> of examples of radiant zone community development in the DownUnder!

And thank you > on your excellent (as always) books, articles, videos (DVD's), and link suggestions!

Especially the Anastasia book and {all} the Ringing Cedars series
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #236
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
Thank you NorthernSantuary,
This is an important (timely) post with very valuable insights~ and the blog has an extremely > valuable link connection http://www.survivalblog.com/links.html
to lots of info for preparing and creating a sanctuary zone!!!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #237
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I really have had enough of life in england, I have many skills from blacksmithing to plumbing but no money.
If anyone needs me just let me know, it's time for me to leave england
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #238
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I really have had enough of life in england, I have many skills from blacksmithing to plumbing but no money.
If anyone needs me just let me know, it's time for me to leave england
I am thinking swanny, i am thinking.....but all the pipes in my apartment are still working ....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #239
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Would prefer somewhere nice and warm
Does Poland have a summer??
Old 07-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #240
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Would prefer somewhere nice and warm
Does Poland have a summer??
does Uk have any season except the rainy season...?

Last edited by burgundia; 07-29-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:52 PM   #241
Swanny
I dont need a label !

We used to have hot dry summers but I think they have made them wet to reduce the vit D we get so that we all catch the flu easier
Old 07-29-2009, 10:09 PM   #242
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We used to have hot dry summers but I think they have made them wet to reduce the vit D we get so that we all catch the flu easier
I'm sending you some sunshine from Poland. Not that we have too much but I am willing to share it with you.... To your health! cheers!
Old 07-30-2009, 09:35 AM   #243
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx I did see the sun poke out from behind a cloud for a second
I'll send it back to you
Old 07-30-2009, 11:30 AM   #244
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thx I did see the sun poke out from behind a cloud for a second
I'll send it back to you
Please don't! we have over 30 degrees here today!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 02:05 AM   #245
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

It's great to find such a great thread on a topic that is so close to my heart! Thank you Mudra for starting it.

I came to Avalon to connect with like-mided people and contribute in the creation and development of a community living according to the principles of a higher consciousness. My passion is to wholeheartedly give of myself to the realization of a new paradigm of living dedicated to peace, self-responsibility, loving compassion and good will. All the while, developing my mind and will to reach my highest potential along with other fellow members.

I fully realize that the grand task at hand will require a lot of hard work, perseverance and a willingness to meet new challlenges while holding steadfast to a highly evolved attitude through it all. I trust that all the necessary people, places, things, times and events are manifesting in perfect harmony because the purpose and intention of this mission are of the highest order. I know the quality of my thoughts, words, actions and intentions manifest my reality.

I believe it is wise and prudent to make appropriate preparations for the coming changes of the great Shift. However, I do not merely want to survive... indeed, I wish to thrive and expand along with fellow members of the new Consciousness of Unity and Love. My gaze and vision are fixed upon the goal... I am much more excited and lit up by the unlimited possibilities awaiting the fully realized being in the next level of our evolution. It is indeed a privilege and an honor to be a part of the creation process of a new society based on the highest principles of love, unity, peace and mutual empowerment.

I am grateful to Avalon and its members for the bounty of information, resources and encouragement that is found here!

With much love and respect,
--Cosmic Dancer
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #246
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

One of the areas I was looking into was waste treatment; an area that can't be avoided. With a scenario where rain is almost continuous after a shift, the septic fields will be saturated and not of much use. Here's some compost systems that I look at:

Most of the commercial ones are aerobic and need good air circulation (need vent/fan). There are many that have internet complains that it doesn't work! that would make a real big mess! Sometimes it's because they are overloaded.

This one uses a drum that requires rotation once in a while, and the dried compost must be regularly taken out. This is one of two that is certified:
http://www.sun-mar.com/prod_flush.html

This next company is well recognized and has a lot of commercial installations. A liquid waste is produced that can be used as a fertilizer. The solid waste needs to be taken out on an infrequent basis. The tanks are tall, which means that it is not feasible to have this on the first floor.
http://www.clivusmultrum.com/

Some installations:
NYC:
http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&pid...on%2Fpdf&pli=1

Vancouver University:
http://www.clivusmultrum.com/proj_gr...ing_choi.shtml

Here's the one that I was interested in. It's based in Sweden and is the cofounder of clivusmultum. I see it as an improved design. It claims solids need only to be removed 3-5 times over 100 years. It's about 3 feet high, so can be installed for the first floor. The compost is a liquid that can be used as fertilizer like the above. It doesn't export, but I'm trying to make a licensing arrangement with the person. If any community is interested, let me know, as it may help to get a license. (He sells it in Europe).
http://www.compostera.com/
Old 08-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #247
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Hi NorthernSanctuary.

A couple of things come to mind. First from George Greens site. I haven't looked into it too much, but it might be worth a look.

http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/the-community.html

I also came across this after listening to Kerry's interview with Ananda Bosman.

http://magnecules.com/Magnegas-Refineries.html

http://www.magnegas.com/

This is described as being a very good recycler of waste, and even has claims that radioactive waste can be made harmless. This system appears to have amazing potential towards self sufficiency.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #248
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
One of the areas I was looking into was waste treatment; an area that can't be avoided.
Hi Northern Sanctuary,
I have designed and built a number of dry compost toilets and I can't imagine too many situations where they would not work well (flooding being the only potential problem).
It is always best if you have some land free and can build a purpose built structure to house the toilet, but this is not essential.
I have seen a number of installations fitted inside houses that also work very well (and you dont need the complication or expense of a commercially built unit - anything designed around a bucket will work perfectly well!).
The main issue is to separate solid waste from urine. Its best not to collect urine but to pipe it directly to plants/ garden / waste pipe. There are several viable strategies for separating the two.
Most people produce a small matchbox sized amount of solid waste per day once the water has been removed, its surprising how little space you actually need.
To give an idea, i built 2 waste collection areas, 1 cubic metre each. It would take 6-8 people a year (with toilet paper) to fill one cube, then switch to the other bin for a year. After year 2, the first bin could be emptied by hand, just fresh smelling compost ready for the garden.
In terms of smell, wood ash is perfect. Reduces ALL odour and adds phosphate to the compost. I have never known a smell issue with a toilet where most urine is separated, and wood ash is used. And some urine can be included in the mix, especially of toilet paper is used (and the ash soaks more liquid.)
My suggestion: keep it simple, keep it cheap and keep it dry.
om shanti
VM
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #249
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the info, planet2 and Vidya, could be useful. I'm aware of the problem mentioned about the flooding in the spring, because I noticed that went the soil gets saturated, the water in the ground can back up and flood the septic tank. Really the septic system is obsolete because quite often, it pollutes the ground.

Vidya, the simple system you mention works, but the people are still use to the convenience of indoor plumbing, so I'm trying to come up with a solution for that if possible.

The link to magnegas also triggers me to lok into the manure biogas processor, which would also provide methane for cooking. This may turn out to be the best solution, because it still provides the convenience of indoor plumbing, and there is gas for cooking and compost also for the vegetables after due process.

Some links for people interested:

An overview report:
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&client=safari

Info to build (it's also a lot cheaper than the commercial ones):
http://www.ruralcostarica.com/biogas.html
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_...sters/MD3.html
Old 08-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #250
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Northern Santuary,

This may sound ignorant, but would there be some odd smell cooking with methane?
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote