Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default If your into Holy Grail Quests etc this is one for you!

Announcing A SPECIAL EXPEDITION May 20th – 28th 2009

DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE HOLY GRAIL

Hosted by CHRIS EVERARD, British Film Director

COME and DISCOVER THE BLACK MADONNA, ‘HOLY GRAIL’, KABBALAH
& Church of RENNES-le-CHATEAU
in SUNNY SOUTH OF FRANCE – MAY 2009

Hello,

As I am sure many of you know, I have made several feature-length documentaries about the global network of Secret Societies which are loosely referred to as “THE ILLUMINATI” . In addition, I have produced and directed two films about ancient magickal ritual and spirit communication ( http://www.SpiritWorldDVD.com ).

I am heading a new EXPEDITION in the south of France at the end of May 2009. This year, I shall be travelling to many ancient sites making a new film about the RITUALS of Secret Societies such as the Knights Templar, the Cathars and other esoteric cults. I shall for the first time on film visit ancient schools of the kabbalah, castles, temples and monasteries which have never beofre been seen on the big screen...

...and you are invited to join my film crew and accompany me on an Expedition to Discover the Secrets of the Holy Grail.

This expedition is unique, as in an eight day period, you will personally visit the shrine of the BLACK MADONNA at Saintes Marie de la Mer, sleep in Castles built by the Knights Templars which feature recently discovered carvings of Demonic spirit-creatures and also step inside the church at Rennes Le Chateau.

Whilst there are many, many websites which talk of a “global conspiracy”, there has to date, in my view, been virtually no real in-depth documentaries which demonstrate the types of magickal rituals which take place behind the closed doors of Masonic temples, the Vatican, Cathar Cults, Templars and other factions which have seeded their members into positions of power within the worlds of commerce, banking and politics.

There are bookshelves brimming with books about the ‘Holy Grail’ - but it is evident that all these authors lack any real knowledge of ritual and magic...

My expedition takes you on a step-by-step guide through all the paraphenalia of magickal ritual and also demonstrates how spirits are invoked by masonic-quasi-kabbalistic hymns, sigils, talismans, incenses and incantations.

I shall reveal the exact true ORIGIN and IDENTITY of the HOLY GRAIL... And I shall explain on camera, as we venture into the mystical castles, temples and ruins of Southern France, the whole purpose of magical ritual used by cults who have seeded the seats of power in governments for hundreds of years.

I shall present a lecture every evening preparing you for the following days’ visit, and shall guide you through all the fascinating sites we shall visit each day.

We shall follow in the footsteps of Druids, Ancient Greco-Roman Magicians at the Temple of Diana, actually sleep in a medieval castle which was a depository for the HOLY GRAIL, dine together in the streets of medieval villages which are strewn with esoteric symbols and sacred architecture, and also explore the ruins of castles owned by the Cathars and Knights Templar.

I shall be broadcasting from the mysterious church of RENNES-le-CHATEAU – and you are invited to pose questions as we embark on this expedition.

During THE HOLY GRAIL TOUR, I shall talk about pre-medieval books of magic which were written in ancient Egypt, Israel and Babylon (Iraq), and how these magickal texts were eventually imported into Europe in the 10th and 11th centuries by Rabbis and Arabians in Spain. These texts – which show you how to summon the spirits of planets, stars, angels and demons – became the root of the teachings of the Knights Templar – who dispatched a private army to Israel and excavated sites close the the Temple of King Solomon, searching for more ancient magical texts...

There has been massive interest in my films about secret societies, and this expedition is designed to put you right into the epicentre of the Rituals and Magick of the Knights Templar – we shall actually visit an ancient school of the Kabbalah.

The tour takes place in the SOUTH of FRANCE between the 20th and 28th of May 2009 – and includes a visit to RENNES-le-CHATEAU & THE BLACK MADONNA of Saintes Maries de la Mer.

I have set up a booking page on my personal website:

http://www.christophereverard.com/Si...y%20Grail.html

The fee for the HOLY GRAIL TOUR includes all your accommodation, a courtesy car to pick you up from one of the local airports or train stations, all admission fees to cathedrals, museums and places of interest PLUS it includes the odd special lunch and dinner event which I have planned to take place in some of the world’s most fascinating medieval towns & villages here in France...

A complete list of all the amazing sites which we shall visit is available on the official Enigma Channel homepage – just go to http://www.EnigmaTV.com and click the banner which says SECRETS OF THE HOLY GRAIL.

I really look forward to seeing you on the tour – the south of France in May has beautiful weather. - there is helicopter footage of the last expedition I led on my personal website.

ATTENTION: There are only a few places on the tour – so please try and book as quickly as you can. Already 3 of the places have been booked – and that is without any advertising or publicity...

Use the PAYPAL buttons at the bottom of the web page to reserve your place.

It’s going to be a fun adventure, full of mystical information, and it will give me the opportunity to meet some of you in person.

Kind regards
CHRIS EVERARD, THE ENIGMA CHANNEL
http://www.EnigmaTV.com/holygrail

ps. You can view helicopter footage from last year’s HOLY GRAIL TOUR by visiting:
http://www.christophereverard.com/Si...y%20Grail.html

Ps. If you would like to unsubscribe, then please visit http://www.EnigmaTv.com and send us an unsubscribe message using the contact wizard.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote