Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Whatís Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #226
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
gita, the photos you posted are inappropriate and should be deleted. Bottom line... there are some types of humor which are not appropriate for this forum and those pictures crossed the line. I would expect something like that to be posted Proxywhore or GLP. This forum has a different set of standards and those standards need to be honored.
Dear Carol, thank you for your input and your opinion. With respect, I donít see how using pictures of ĎCelebritiesí playing characters which have been seen by people of all ages worldwide is inappropriate and offensive. Itís not as if I plucked the pics from a pornographic site! It was done in good clean humour to break up the ego wars that was going on earlier on this thread. I personally find ď"do her in the ass" "cum dumpsters"Ē extremely offensive and inappropriate but allowed the person to express themselves in the only way they know how.

Iíve had quite a lot of people saying how hilarious they found it and that it helped to break the negative energy that was circulating this thread. For this reason, I will not remove the humour as you kindly suggest but if any mods would like to back one of their own and remove it then they are welcomed to do so.

Much love to you my dear friend. x
gita is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #227
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I`m sitting here watching both sides of this argument lob grenades back and forth with out knowing the reason as to why this took place . For some reason that escapes me how come the members of both camps can`t simply sit back and try to understand there are legal issues that open the forum to action should one decide to pursue it .

Yes the forum could have to go to court along with the moderating team and administration and owners could face legal action for there inactions to respond to this matter . That would entail the closing down of the soapbox`s some of you are so proud to stand upon right now screaming at each other over this .

The closing of this forum was a distinct probability should this occur in all likely hood forcing you to find an alternative place to throw intellectual stones at each other . The Administration and mod team are just asking you to put down your grenades and give us a few days to Iron out the legal issues the threads have to be overlooked to remove any offensive comments and then restored to the forum as a read only thread. If this doesn`t float your boat for now on behalf of the Admin , Mod and Bill I apologize Its the best we can do at the moment


So that being said I thought this video would be appropriate in this thread after reading it


Northern Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #228
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 75
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Morguana,

You are I are riding the same wave. I was just thinking of posting that video a little while ago.

I kid you not
Gevaudan is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #229
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

king A and the one,
who was rumered to lance a lot
are both mine

good news ~ jesus is still UP for grabs
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #230
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
MP, I'm baffled by what you're saying here.

On what basis do you say a rape victim is 'not' a victim?
We are multidimensional. We exist on multiple levels at the same time. On some level, we are creators of our reality. Look at all the suffering. Does that come from without, or from within? I've run most of my own this lifetime drama's of this sort, and in each instance, discovered not only my turn as victim, but also as perp, and then also my decision on a soul/higher self level, to arrange these experiences, including the recruiting of other players. There are no accidents, including traffic accidents, although when you're in one, you can't see how this was arranged and how you thought it would be a good idea.

Nothing in my comments or viewpoints tries to negate the actual hurt, or pain, or trauma. Simply the idea that it came from without. That's never happened, and never will. Impossible, actually.

And again, this is on a different frequency of reality, which is largely hidden from the experiencer.
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #231
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Thank you morguana!
Stardustaquarion is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #232
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed



is there not enough pain in this world?
anyone else up for changing this?
coz i cant do it on my own

thank you Gevaudan and stardust, im glad someone else gets it

i send YOU ALL my love, and you need to pass it forward

love and big hugs m x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #233
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

morguana
Stardustaquarion is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:30 PM   #234
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

U are in your own way.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-07-2010 at 06:36 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #235
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Shh...quiet now.....Everything will work out

Trust each other

SG
Stargazer1965 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:33 PM   #236
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

love and laughter.........thats a start

may you all walk in peace and joy.......we are all alive
i thank the divine every day for this


m x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:38 PM   #237
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Myplanet2 wrote

Quote:
We are multidimensional. We exist on multiple levels at the same time. On some level, we are creators of our reality. Look at all the suffering. Does that come from without, or from within? I've run most of my own this lifetime drama's of this sort, and in each instance, discovered not only my turn as victim, but also as perp, and then also my decision on a soul/higher self level, to arrange these experiences, including the recruiting of other players. There are no accidents, including traffic accidents, although when you're in one, you can't see how this was arranged and how you thought it would be a good idea.

Nothing in my comments or viewpoints tries to negate the actual hurt, or pain, or trauma. Simply the idea that it came from without. That's never happened, and never will. Impossible, actually.

And again, this is on a different frequency of reality, which is largely hidden from the experiencer.
so we just let the bullies run a riot..and all is just fine...and because it is decided on another, unpercieveable dimension anyway ...

spiritually irresponsible - this theory


p. s. won't someone get bill?

bw l




..................................
lightblue is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #238
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
U are in your own way.
What the matter Great Work...

too much fun?
Jonah is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #239
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I personally think there is a moral issue if we are aware that someone is hurting others and we let them

I think that when we do not do anything we become acomplices of the offenders specially if we perceive that the victims do not have the ability to handle the issues themselves

We are one big body that encompases the planet, we have to care for each other without intruding and respecting each others boundaries otherwise there will be a very grim future for us as we rapidly seem to be going towards our self demise as race

The planet and all that is in the planet is suffering mostly because of our own abuse, are we going to destroy it all for the sake of free will?

Free will does not mean free for all and when we abuse the energy laws we are left wanting and eventually dry...think about it

What benefit is this whole discussion bringing to the beings in this planet?

Isn't is only bringing disharmony that eventually will manifest as more destruction?

We can not turn our heads anymore, we must do what is balanced for the highest good of all

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #240
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Why is my thread "Thuban Thoughts" still missing? This was not a thread started by abraxasinas...and it contained nothing of a sexual nature...or anything which could conceivably be a legal problem...especially regarding the stated reasons for the banning of abraxasinas and the threads started by abraxasinas. This was my work...and it has been deleted. I asked why this occurred at the beginning of this thread...but there has been no official response of any kind. I just finished reading page after page of childish fighting. What the hell is going on here?
orthodoxymoron is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 07:01 PM   #241
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I just finished reading page after page of childish fighting. What the hell is going on here?
Childish fighting
Majorion is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #242
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
U are in your own way.
My thoughts exactly 777
Northern Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #243
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Good question Ortho.... I would ask either N. boy, tango, or gaialove
Jonah is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #244
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

No one in this life does anything to us. There is no pendulum.It is us that swings ,and allow ourselves to be tossed, and turned, by words heard, or on a screen.
The minute someone said that man had a right to free speech.Thats when the vice was put on man's thoughts. There is no such thing as free speech, only speech.
777 The Great Work is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #245
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I personally think there is a moral issue if we are aware that someone is hurting others and we let them

I think that when we do not do anything we become acomplices of the offenders specially if we perceive that the victims do not have the ability to handle the issues themselves

We are one big body that encompases the planet, we have to care for each other without intruding and respecting each others boundaries otherwise there will be a very grim future for us as we rapidly seem to be going towards our self demise as race

The planet and all that is in the planet is suffering mostly because of our own abuse, are we going to destroy it all for the sake of free will?

Free will does not mean free for all and when we abuse the energy laws we are left wanting and eventually dry...think about it

What benefit is this whole discussion bringing to the beings in this planet?

Isn't is only bringing disharmony that eventually will manifest as more destruction?

We can not turn our heads anymore, we must do what is balanced for the highest good of all

Love to all
Once again .................another great post by StarDust. It happens so much lately, I keep saying , I'm done but Im right back in here. Why, because there are people like you, LionHawk and others that truly do care.

Thanks
mntruthseeker is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #246
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 75
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Gevaudan is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #247
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Dantheman62 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #248
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Most of us mean well...and are doing the best we can...but I'd like to see this forum move to the next level of refinement and academic excellence...with most of us imagining that we are scholars assembled in a conference room in an underground base (like in Stargate SG-1) in a last ditch attempt to save the world. Are we fiddling while Rome burns?

Were the threads deleted by order of anyone external to the Avalon/Camelot family? Is the stated reason the real reason why the deletions occurred? Sometimes someone can be fired for a stated reason...when the real reason is left unsaid. The stated reason can simply be an excuse...because the real reason can be too hot to handle. I was worried about abraxasinas, the Thuban material, and related postings...before the sexual stuff emerged. Could revealing and potentially volatile information be why my 'Thuban Thoughts' thread was deleted? Just wondering.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-07-2010 at 07:25 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 07:18 PM   #249
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Dear Carol, thank you for your input and your opinion. With respect, I don’t see how using pictures of ‘Celebrities’ playing characters which have been seen by people of all ages worldwide is inappropriate and offensive. It’s not as if I plucked the pics from a pornographic site! It was done in good clean humour to break up the ego wars that was going on earlier on this thread. I personally find “"do her in the ass" "cum dumpsters"” extremely offensive and inappropriate but allowed the person to express themselves in the only way they know how.

I’ve had quite a lot of people saying how hilarious they found it and that it helped to break the negative energy that was circulating this thread. For this reason, I will not remove the humour as you kindly suggest but if any mods would like to back one of their own and remove it then they are welcomed to do so.

Much love to you my dear friend. x
double standard again....and next time...when you quote me...do not take words out of context
 
Old 03-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #250
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
double standard again....and next time...when you quote me...do not take words out of context
They were not taken out of context - if you look closely they are double quoted and nor did I mention your name. It seems that you just want to drag this on and on so go ahead and continue to stroke your own ego - it's totally natural of a boy your age. Peace to you as always.

Ps - "double standard" - still have no idea what you on about. If you make a judgemental statement then please explain yourself so at least I can understand where you're coming from - this does help a lot in a discussion.
gita is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon