Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:26 AM   #51
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Be here NOW

Sorry. I made a mistake.

Last edited by Relayer; 03-18-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #52
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=Relayer;121087]Sorry. I made a mistake.[/quote

hi john nice you called in
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #53
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

I'm away with the fairies for a couple of days.. coming to hang out in the now with you soon, promise

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:30 PM   #54
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

i look forward to it luminari !!!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #55
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanonatime View Post
be here now is the best advice.
to live in the moment ... there IS only this moment ...

oh how i need help with this but i'm glad i discovered the necessity of the here and now and i do feel the energy here... now... :-)

i have had some strange experiences the last few nights myself.
many have ... large gates have been opened ...

i've been seeing more of... the sky.
beautiful and infinite ...

it's like i'm seeing things... but only come home with a very vague memory of where i have been. very strange. i wonder how many of the dreams i've had in an airplane were in fact an airplane. it's interesting what our minds come up with as cover stories for truth to make us feel better... and when it all comes up at once in our face and we have to make decisions in the now...
we come back with precisely what we need to bring with us ... no thing more ... what we remember of it is perfect ... it is regulated ... we would not be capable of more ... yet ... it is a gradual process ...
tricky is our ego ... covering up our truth indeed ... toying with it ... distracting us ... feels cozy to remain where we have been ... in familiarity ... feels good yes ... our truth can't stand to be covered up any longer ... we experience more moments of pure truth ... gravitate to those moments ... seek more of them ... seeking deeper ... it is a process of the now ...

things are happening fast now. very fast. and it's either get swallowed by the black holes (i'm not a scientist, obviously) or take the leap.
remain where we were ... lower density ... or move forward ... vibrating higher ... letting go of the old ... embracing and trusting there is the new ... all is speeding up ... big swirls ... big energies ... edges of higher dimensions arriving ... some overlapping already ... all is quickening ...

being "here" is a leap. but it's not an obvious or easy step. and of course it isn't linear so most can't see it. it sort of happens all at once.
a few years ago ... one of my greatest challenges ... to finally let go ... really let go ... no ... not an easy step ... once taken though ... effortless is it from that point ... moreso anyway ...

we happen. and if we are "here" when we are supposed to- things happen for us the way they might. but the strings are manipulated... even by other parts of our selves... and it is hard to regain control of these strings once they have been frayed and dealt to the manipulators.
we are exactly where we are meant to be ... once we listen to our inner voice ... and allow ... we begin to cut the strings ... one by one ... consciously ... purposefully ... we remember who we are ... remember our power ... power truer than manipulation ... it becomes enough ...

hmmm. i wish to be. not to be manipulated. :-) i thank everyone here that has the good intentions of helping others to BE and know that the energy has helped me to stay standing.
remain standing in your truth ... allow and seek more ... have patience ... trust what you know ... always trust what you know ... within your heart ... go with it ... live your truth ... know we are not meant to be manipulated ... we never were ... this too will change ... soon enough ...

thanks thanks thanks

love and light
the universe spoke, "come to the edge"
i said, "i can't, i'm afraid"
the universe spoke, "come to the edge"
i said, "i can't, i'll fall off"
the universe spoke, finally, "come to the edge"
and i came to the edge
and it gently pushed me
and i flew ...

time we all came to know ... we DO have wings ...

know love ... feel love ... be love ...

with love ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:27 PM   #56
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Default thanks, rhythm :-)

oh, rhythm, it is for all the wise ones i am here... now :-) one of my favorite women introduced to me "here and now"-as if we can be introduced to this other world... as i like to call it... it makes sense to me since i seem to have always sort of lived on the cusp of it... but have not found my way in... oh the parallel universes... :-) she was a writing therapist from england and i keep thinking i will find her here... ha. really... i know some of you here- at least one- have taken this very class and in a university too, which is soooo uplifting.... it was for me... talk about a paradigm shift- it was more of a validation- this is why it changed my life... it was this one little thing that shifted a lot for me... helped me shift a lot of things... but i quickly lost my path as fast as i found it... how often i am sure many of us have done this... but to have even tapped into this knowledge for a second is more than anything... and in fact a few of the women i 'met' there seemed to tap into even more with me... which was even more intriguing at times... i'll be back...
thanks thanks thanks...
these pictures are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stars in my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
Thaks Dan ,thats my town ok.

i never managed to find

eny pics on GOOGLE

Loverly , thanks for that ....

Shanontime ..thank you also for your sharing
yes what you say , the shift is here and it can
be a little unearving , somtetimes i feel a nervous reck
and the n, i say you must trust, as you have allways done
and so its a leap of faith into what feels like the unknown
but if we are truly here Now , it will be known ....
hope to see you here again , and here what comment others have
to yours . LOVE and blessings rhythmmm xxxx
ps you seem very wise !!!
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #57
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Default thanks, future eyes!!!

future eyes- thanks so much...

i've really appreciated your comments here. REALLY.

most definitely hard to gravitate away from more of those moments...

but the moments are everywhere... everywhere. everywhere..... sometimes it is hard not to shut off completely or open the flood gates. especially NOW, ha. but i always say that. :-)

no- i really mean it this time! but i always say that too. :-)

:-) i value this. i am here now.
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #58
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Enigma

Cached in
empty doctrine

life lived
as concept
eternal recurrence
of perspective
on horizon

moment thought
now past
probabilities diminished

Potential, possibility
Oh, quantum dot
lucid awareness
blue pearl
the enigma
of being
experience lived
forever as now

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #59
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

There comes a time when all outer forms, words, and things of existance outside of us cease to hold

any importance. All that remains outside of ourselves fall away as we come back to the true essence

we have always carried within. This essence can be likened to a lighthouse that shines though the

darkness, beckoning all to follow it's radiance to safety. So too do we hold this same radiance within,

beckoning us unceasingly to follow it's soothing rays of to a magical place we all hold inside. May you

always listen and heed your inner light's calling and truth amidst the many illusions of this world. It

is your lighthouse as you travel through your life. It will guide you through storms, rocky shores and

rough waters to a place of peace, joy, and the highest truth there is.......................your truest self."
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #60
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

THANK YOU DEAR MUDRA AND JUDYKNOTT

FOR ALL YOUR LOVERLY INSPIRATION .

WRITING, IT HAS BEEN A LOVERLY

EXPIERIENCE OPENING THIS THREAD

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU CONTRIBUTIONS

AND SHARING..........

ALL LOVE RHYTHMMM........
Old 03-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #61
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Why judge

when you can

love instead
Old 03-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #62
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Fear is the tool of the negative or dark forces. Faith is the tool of the positive or light forces. Fear can be hard to overcome just as, in many cases, faith can be hard to achieve and then maintain.

From humanity's earliest days we have been a prey to fear. Fear of wild animals, fear of thunder storms, fear of having no food, fear of being without companions and the strongest fear of all - the unknown.

Humans have a very active imagination and fear can be used to manipulate this imagination. Religion was invented to control our fears and to control our behavior. Used in a positive way it endeavored to teach us how to love and care for each other and to live in harmony. It also tried to explain the unexplainable by attributing it to God's whim.

Used in a negative way, it induced fear of God as a jealous and possessive force, and the leaders of religion used fear as a way to induce fear and respect from the masses. These leaders used fear to advance their own interests.

To attain faith, you may need to have the support of a true friend, (of which there are many here in this branch of the Avalon family) and to learn to trust their judgment even if it goes against what you currently believe.

With faith, comes self confidence, and once you achieve self confidence, the world, as they say, is your oyster. Concentrate on thinking positive, good, healing thoughts and after a while these will become a natural way of thinking for you.

Thoughts have a very powerful energy to them and as many of us know without doubt, we create our own individual futures by the tone of our thoughts. Negative thoughts will give us a negative future while positive thoughts will bring us happiness and contentment.

A sure way to encourage positive energies to oneself is to think of a beam of light. Take your favorite color and think of it as having a powerful positive, loving energy to it. As you keep this positive aspect in your mind, you will find the light becoming stronger.

Like a fire, once it is lit it needs a little attention at first to keep it going. After a while it will become self sustaining. Once you have achieved this state, any time you start to feel fear, just "switch" this light on to flood your world with love and light. The fear will evaporate back into the thin air where it came from.

Peace and love to all.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:00 PM   #63
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

brilliant brinty .......

JUST plain BRILLL!!!!!!!!!

THANYOU FOR THIS WODERFULL

INSIGHT ..........

Old 03-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #64
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

what a lovely thread...this video seemed to be made to be shared here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoV2Lr74_rk

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:18 PM   #65
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

alchemikey

so beautifull

the clip you

bring ...

like your smile .....

never to be forgoten ,

like a million sunbeams

melting hearts ....
Old 03-19-2009, 02:44 AM   #66
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

like a million sun beams melting hearts
our loving smiles combined is off the charts

just here to breathe...what goes in must go out
planting seeds in the ethers for a new earth to sprout

awakened to what is...the timeless truth to be here now
the presence...the witness...non-attachment...just allow

in the stillness of the night where the stars do twinkle
the devas dance around with the fairy dust they sprinkle

the moon keeps a watchful eye as the seasons change
pure ideas ready to manifest as the energies re-arrange

simple and profound is the connection that we share
when the heart is in full blossom and the ego is bare

our spirits free...our hopes high...our intent is to heal
the longest journey one ever makes...thought to feel

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:52 AM   #67
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

alchemikey ... that is beautiful ...

like a million sunbeams melting hearts ... a rhythm inspiration ...

and your words simply flow and light hearts with your warmth ...

i loved the video too ... breathe ...

be here now ...

glad you are alchemikey ...

Old 03-19-2009, 08:38 AM   #68
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

How magnificent it all is

when you allow love in ,

take a risk ....

hug somone today ...

smile till your jaws hurt ...

and love ,love ...

allyou need is love ....

when i started this thread

i thought just give it a go girl ....

and low and behold here i am

on page three ,in less days ....

thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you light me up !!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 09:05 AM   #69
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey Rhythm, great thread, its bringing the best out in everybody. I can't wait to meet you Brinty face to face, you're the man.

To tell you something about myself, i was a very angry man. Self employed, sarcastic, grumpy etc. Got into meditation, changed my life. Changed careers and now i looooove goingto work. I ooze love for everybody, Sounds funny but anybody that has known me for more than 5 years knows iam a different person.
AT work, they call me the battery ( amongs other nick names) full of energy. I have helped other drivers get through very tough times including the death of a spouse, severe depression, etc.
Its all about love, loving you are, caring for your fellow man. Using the gift of life to share with others. I have become a different person. Even i am confortable with myself. Meeting more avalonians has been a godsend for me. Wonderful caring people.
I think i am off topic, but hey, its all about sharing.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:35 AM   #70
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

No Henners i dont believe you are off topic !!
in eny way shape or form !!
thank you for ALL your wonderfull sharing

here and in your fab threads and post ...

i be up for a ride on your bus enytime

and yes we all want to meet Brinty

what a STAR ...xxxx
Old 03-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #71
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Cre8tion Sooooo Sweeeet

[I]A CHILD brought to its mother a piece of ice and asked: "What is this?"

The mother answered, "it is ice."

Again the child asked, "What is there in ice?"

The mother answered: "There is water in the ice."

The child desired to find the water in the ice, and it procured a hammer, pounded the piece of ice into little bits and the warm air soon changed all the ice to water. The child was grievously disappointed, for the ice that the child supposed contained water had disappeared.

And the child said, "Where is the ice that contained this water?"

And so it came to pass that the mother was compelled, by the child's persistent questions, to say, "ice is all water; there is no such thing as ice; that which we call ice is crystalized or frozen water."

The child understood.

A student brought to his teacher some water and asked, "What is water? What does it contain?"

The teacher answered, "Water contains oxygen and hydrogen," and then explained how the two gases might be separated and set free by heat.

The student boiled the water until all of the molecules of oxygen and hydrogen had been set free, but he was surprised to find that all of the water had disappeared.

Then the student asked of the teacher, "Where is the water that held the gases that have escaped?"

Then was the teacher compelled by the student's persistent questions to answer, "Water itself is the product of oxygen and hydrogen. Water does not contain anything other than these gases. In reality, there is no such substances or fluid as water; that which we name water is a rate of motion set in operation by the union of two parts of hydrogen with one part of oxygen and, of course, the phenomenon disappears when the union of the gases is broken."

The student understood.

A devout scientist presented himself before God and said, "Lord, what are these gases men call oxygen and hydrogen?"

The good Lord answered and said, "They are molecules in the blood and body of the universe."

Then spake the scientist, "Lord, wilt thou tell me of the kind of molecules that compose Thy blood and body?"

The Lord replied, "These same molecules, gases or principles, compose my blood and body; for I and the universe are one and the same."

Once again the scientist said, "My Lord, may I ask, then, what is spirit and what is matter?"

And thus answered the Lord:

"As ice and water are one, and the gases and water are one, so is spirit and matter one. The different phases and manifestations cognized by man in the molecules of My body—that is, the universe—are caused by the Word; thus, they are My thoughts clothed with form."

Now the scientist felt bold, being redeemed from fear, and asked "is my blood, then, identical with Thy blood in composition and Divine Essence?"

And the Lord said, "Yea, thou art one with the Father."

The scientist now understood and said:

"Now mine eyes are opened and I perceive that, when I eat, I partake of Thy body; when I drink, I drink of Thy blood; and when I breathe, I breathe Thy spirit."

So-called matter is Pure Intelligence and nothing else— because there is not anything else.

Pure intelligence cannot progress or become better. There is nothing but Intelligence. Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Omniscience must mean Intelligence; therefore these terms are all included in the word] EYE T

[/I

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-19-2009 at 11:22 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #72
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

777 The Great Work welcome and thank you for this wonderfull

tale so rich and full of meaning ....

Creation sooo sweet, what a great message you have shared with us

all in free , being here now , this alive moment ....

in the one love .....

Old 03-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #73
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

be here now ...

being present ...
being flexible ...

allowing ...

the old oak tree ...
in the warmth of the summer ...

standing tall within its core ...
truth being its strength ...

allowing ...

the breeze to blow through its leaves ...
flexible are its leaves ...

knowing ...

harsh may the wind be at times ...
a leaf or two may fall ...

knowing ...

it is meant to be ...

feeling ...

the tree remains whole ...

a new leaf will grow ...
a stronger leaf ...

and the old oak tree ...

will be stronger for it ...
greater is its truth ...

being present ...
being flexible ...

allowing ...

being ...

here now ...

Old 03-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #74
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

777, I love that story of yours---- so simple----so true

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #75
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Do you make the mistake of confusing the inner

with the outer and the outer for the inner ?

What is inside you , you project onto the wold
outside you.

You feel hungry , and then suddenly the worl is starving.

What is outside you , you internalize to be in you .

Its a cloudy day, and you think your supposed to feel moody.

you can create the beginingof a new life when you look for the

sourse of things within rather than outside your self....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .....