Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Default Networking is key to sheding light on darkness.

Hello all,

I wanted to start this thread to help us network a bit. Project Avalon is a great place where we can share amongst each other, but when it comes to getting my friends and family to come here it becomes a bit time consuming for them to learn the forum and they have to figure a way to register as well. Id like to get an alt. way for us to comment to general public as well to further out reach. I use face book personally. There is a ton of people on there and the way they have it set up if we all make accounts and link up as friends and get our friends to add each other every one will see what we have to say. There's a lot of good movements there as well such as Against the new world order (check out Joe Black if your already on there he is a great organizer). Any who i wanted to be able to network with my fellow avalonians on there as well. I know its hard to ask you to tell me how to link up with you because face book uses our real names (if u chose to use ur real name) I might sub jest if this bothers you due to the content we handle, create an alias. If ur comfortable post ur name so i can find and add you. If your not comfortable posting it here add my name to your friends and I will help you connect with who i have already as well. im listed as PJ Creamer on face book. Just an additional networking attempt, thanks to all who participate
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Networking is key to sheding light on darkness.

On the Facebook home page they offer this explanation for why they require your birthday:

Why do I need to provide my birthday?

Facebook requires all users to provide their real date of birth as both a safety precaution and as a means of preserving the integrity of the site. You will be able to hide this information from your profile if you wish.

Safety precaution? Integrity of the site?

Hmmmmm

What do you think, PJ?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

I don't really mind who has my birth day and they cain't prove if you give a false bday so it don't really matter. I was just looking for a way to reach general population and I do alot of posting on there so I thought it would be fun, informative, and helpful to our cause as I have a load of friends on there that are forced to read my posts hehe
Old 07-16-2009, 01:00 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post
I don't really mind who has my birth day and they cain't prove if you give a false bday so it don't really matter. I was just looking for a way to reach general population and I do alot of posting on there so I thought it would be fun, informative, and helpful to our cause as I have a load of friends on there that are forced to read my posts hehe
I was thinking of the motivation of the Facebook website creators, but we do already know the system is rotten!!

I'm really interested in that anti-NWO organizer. I have to be on Facebook to read the posts, right? No guests like on Avalon?
Old 07-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #5
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

I just found Kerry Cassidy on facebook
Old 07-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #6
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

yes but if you really dont want ur info on there but want to participate make up a fake name b-day address ect. it dose nothing to verify these fields so you could be in there as jane doe. the good thing about using ur real name is ur family and friends can seek u out on there. I found alot of friends and extended family i have not been in touch with for years on this site. its a neat networking tool
Old 07-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes but if you really dont want ur info on there but want to participate make up a fake name b-day address ect. it dose nothing to verify these fields so you could be in there as jane doe. the good thing about using ur real name is ur family and friends can seek u out on there. I found alot of friends and extended family i have not been in touch with for years on this site. its a neat networking tool
Yeah there is an appeal there as far as connecting with people you have lost contact with...for sure...
Old 07-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #8
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Awsome! If you get a face book shoot me a friend request to PJ Creamer
Old 07-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...(check out Joe Black if your already on there he is a great organizer)...
Does he also have a blog?
Old 07-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #10
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

yes he dose, when u face book and add someone to your friends when they post it automatically comes up for u to read all day long. same vise versa. they will see all ur post as well. that's why its a nice way to say hey don't take that swine flu vacine! or here's a nice article i found to share with you all
Old 07-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes he dose, when u face book and add someone to your friends when they post it automatically comes up for u to read all day long. same vise versa. they will see all ur post as well. that's why its a nice way to say hey don't take that swine flu vacine! or here's a nice article i found to share with you all
I meant a separate blog on the internet...
Old 07-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #12
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

That im not shur of. we could message and ask him on facebook. Are you going to start a facebook? (ive already had 2 friends added since i started this thread keep em coming!)
Old 07-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That im not shur of. we could message and ask him on facebook. Are you going to start a facebook? (ive already had 2 friends added since i started this thread keep em coming!)
I don't know.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:52 PM   #14
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Ok let me help you with trusting Facebook or not. The answer is simple: you can't. So what? If you read Jake Simpson, what's the difference really? Here's an excerpt:
http://www.projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html

Quote:
AI surveillance and access to knowledge

The AI surveillance system, Jake told us, was literally "out of this world". It operates hyperdimensionally, based on a highly advanced quantum computing model that is basically our development based on acquired alien technology. This system is so advanced that the ETs themselves are unhappy that we have it.

Not only does it enable access to what any given person is saying, or even thinking - if targeted for investigation - it can also transcend time itself and thereby access information about the thoughts and words of historical figures. Whether this system can look into the future - the Tom Cruise movie Minority Report, based on a story by the prolific author Philip K. Dick, comes to mind - we omitted to ask.

Jake's actions in being sensitive to this device (if device is the right word) - by waiting for exactly the right 'window' of opportunity to tell us certain things - were not fully understood by us until I (Bill Ryan) had the following experience.

On our last night together, sitting out in the open after a barbecue, at about 2 am, Jake decided to tell me some things he had not previously revealed, surveillance or no surveillance. As he began to speak, he immediately encountered problems, as if trying to force himself through a barrier. Simultaneously, I found I was being put to sleep and could hardly keep my eyes open. We both spotted what was happening, and remarked on it to one another.

Jake forced himself to keep talking, and I made myself keep listening through a spell of overwhelming dopiness. This episode lasted half an hour or maybe more. We were being forcibly stopped, in real time, from communicating effectively, as a direct and immediate response to our intentions.

It's very important to understand that this was unconnected with electromagnetics, hidden microphones, targeted beams, or anything else of that nature. My own reference point for what happened was a kind of negative radionics (which also works hyperdimensionally, but as a positive health modality).

In the end we concluded our conversation, now pretty tired. The next morning I simply could not recall what Jake had told me - and still can't. Upon meeting him again and reporting that I couldn't remember a thing about our conversation except for the weird effects we had both experienced, he replied wryly:

Maybe it's just as well.
I know all about the CIA Facebook connection:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...an/14/facebook
Quote:
Facebook's most recent round of funding was led by a company called Greylock Venture Capital, who put in the sum of $27.5m. One of Greylock's senior partners is called Howard Cox, another former chairman of the NVCA, who is also on the board of In-Q-Tel. What's In-Q-Tel? Well, believe it or not (and check out their website), this is the venture-capital wing of the CIA.
So what? We know the CIA have agents right here on this forum. If you want to make a difference and do a little activism, "The best place to hide is in the open." - Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
I didn't read this whole article, but what I did read made me SICK and raises red flags all over the place. And not about the CIA connection. Really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #16
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

They already know what im into for shur and these scare tactic article do nothing to me. I live with light on my side and it takes me where I need to be. I understand u wanting to be cautious but why on earth would u think they already don't know what we do lol. They listing to phones, cameras on trees, blah blah blah yackity schmacity. its all crimes aginst humanity and we need to take a stand and no matter where u stand they will see u. I think that being so cautious may prevent us from getting the word out.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:09 PM   #17
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Did i mention that Kerry Cassidy face books? hehe
Old 07-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They already know what im into for shur and these scare tactic article do nothing to me. I live with light on my side and it takes me where I need to be. I understand u wanting to be cautious but why on earth would u think they already don't know what we do lol. They listing to phones, cameras on trees, blah blah blah yackity schmacity. its all crimes aginst humanity and we need to take a stand and no matter where u stand they will see u. I think that being so cautious may prevent us from getting the word out.
I know that.

It's the feeling I get when I read about the guys behind Facebook. Doesn't feel right for me.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #19
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

I was more or less directing to the previous person who post b4 u seashore. I can understand the disgust with the way these control freaks operate. We jail stalkers yet there available to stalk the general public as they wish. what a double standard. but weve become a double standard society. I was just noting im not afraid to stand up because im starting to feel that there afraid to id me because it would she light on my cause and this is where i turn the catch 22 on them Im in it to win it and im ready to spread the word and if they wish a chat with me than bring it. I know thus far seashore that you are very wise and i dont want u to think i would try to undercut ya
Old 07-17-2009, 07:47 AM   #20
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the title of this thread: networking is the key to shedding light on darkness...

The grass roots is where the change will come from. The people must stand up *U n me! and tell the truth, and be the truth. Fear must be left behind, let's have fun changing the world.

The reality is, big brother is way more advanced than we can even really dream. If "them" wants to know who you are, they have their means and ways, they don't need facebook. The world needs heroes. The world needs leaders. The truth must come out somehow and that somehow is we the people.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:52 AM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Facebook can be annoying at times but I can't deny the fact that it's helped me connect again with people that I havent' seen in over 10 years.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:10 PM   #22
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I agree with the title of this thread: networking is the key to shedding light on darkness...

The grass roots is where the change will come from. The people must stand up *U n me! and tell the truth, and be the truth. Fear must be left behind, let's have fun changing the world.

The reality is, big brother is way more advanced than we can even really dream. If "them" wants to know who you are, they have their means and ways, they don't need facebook. The world needs heroes. The world needs leaders. The truth must come out somehow and that somehow is we the people.
Thanks for the encouragement! This resonates with me quite a bit
Old 07-18-2009, 12:45 AM   #23
happyhollergal

Hey Yall! I've been out of the loop for many months, but am happily back in the company of my friends on Avalon. I have however been reading posts daily, just didn't feel the need to put my two cents worth in the pot. I get much needed information and positive energy each time I come here, and I truly appreciate the efforts that everyone contributes. As for networking, I decided to use myspace rather than facebook. There are many groups there, and millions of folks who post on their blogs and share videos. I just signed up there yesterday, and already I've learned a lot that I haven't seen here. I think it's important to have multiple sources of input so that we can continue to share with one another. If any of you do use myspace, please send me a friend request. You'll find me listed under the name Annunaki Bred. I look forward to meeting you there.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #24
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Hey there, Ill add you to myspace no problem. I dont post there often tho. If you like myspace, facebook maybe worth looking into. Its much more user friendly in my opinion. I dont like how myspace is set up. Ill add ya tho =)
Old 07-18-2009, 11:14 AM   #25
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Little helpful hint. If you dont like adds on websites and find all the xtra junk annoying. I downloaded the new firefox after reading up on it. They have add-ons available for download. Theres 100's of them and they have one that modifies websites for you. Removes adds, you can apply skins and make new skins and apps too. It also has some killer privacy options. I have this one cool add on that tells me where the website i go to is based out of (shows the country's flag) I also have a few diff ones that eliminate cookies and tracking me n what not.