Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-26-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile DMSO Real good stuff for your Health

Hi Everyone

If you want to improve your health you should try DMSO.

US
http://www.dmso-use.com/Store/

NZ
http://www.purewellbeing.co.nz/index1.html

Info on DMSO
http://healthnews.benabraham.com/htm...ature_s_h.html

Last edited by mu2143; 09-26-2009 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Miss typed
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DMSO Real good stuff for your Health

this is similiar to MMS isn't it ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:40 AM   #3
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: DMSO Real good stuff for your Health

It similar to MMS only it does not damage the body at all like MMS it is not good for your mtDNA. it is natural component found in nature just search on it, because there is a lot of research done in the past when there was still more freedom in science.

FDA attack this research, because it was making a lot of people healtier. like they always do if there is something simple to cure a lot of healt problems in one go.
They will attack it with there fraud science and the corrupt goverments will then ban it for use on people!!!!
Old 09-26-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I think I will If I remember correctly, it is used on the outside of your body.

Thanks for posting
Old 09-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #5
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
It similar to MMS only it does not damage the body at all like MMS it is not good for your mtDNA. it is natural component found in nature just search on it, because there is a lot of research done in the past when there was still more freedom in science.

FDA attack this research, because it was making a lot of people healtier. like they always do if there is something simple to cure a lot of healt problems in one go.
They will attack it with there fraud science and the corrupt goverments will then ban it for use on people!!!!
i'm taking mms now and i will stop taking it if it damages your body.

can you clarify what you mean? i was under the impression that mms only leaves salt residue in your body?

thanks ... a little worried since i've been on mms daily for several weeks.

dolphin
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #6
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

I have MMS as wel ,but only used it for a view days to clear out anything. Long time use of MMS is not good. If your sick and it is deadly and you do not have anything else available then use MMS.

otherwise look for natural thing like herbs there are lots of herbs that there good for the body.
http://www.rain-tree.com/
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

About DMSO you can drink it, put it on the skin does not matter it suck it up so fast if you take this stuff pure. It feels warm if you take it and you can feel it sucking it in to the skin.

This DMSO is a need to have for good health I purchased it and received it a view days ago and it is realily good it remove calcification deposits from the body.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:47 AM   #7
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I have MMS as wel ,but only used it for a view days to clear out anything. Long time use of MMS is not good. If your sick and it is deadly and you do not have anything else available then use MMS.

otherwise look for natural thing like herbs there are lots of herbs that there good for the body.
http://www.rain-tree.com/
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

About DMSO you can drink it, put it on the skin does not matter it suck it up so fast if you take this stuff pure. It feels warm if you take it and you can feel it sucking it in to the skin.

This DMSO is a need to have for good health I purchased it and received it a view days ago and it is realily good it remove calcification deposits from the body.
thanks for your reply. as i was going to take mms for a long period of time. on jim humble's interview, he said that it only leaves salt residue and does not harm good bacteria or healthy cells. why isn't there any info on the fact that long term use is NOT good for your body???

i'll look into dmso.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:55 AM   #8
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

DMSO will make you smell like olives

but beneficial
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:04 AM   #9
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Ha Ha you may get this spinach-breathed character makin' the moves on ya!

TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:14 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

So I wasted money on MMS then?

Lame.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:26 AM   #11
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i just did a quick search on info of dmso. and i found this disturbing statement coming from a holistic doctor:

"DMSO (di-methyl-sulfoxide) is an exception. DMSO is not an herbal medicine, vitamin or a supplement. It is a man-made solvent derived from the pulp and paer industry. Its main use is as an industrial solvent to clean heavy equipment. DMSO does have some medicinal uses, primarily for the treatment of interstitial cystitis, and to help race horses cope with the strain on their unnatural bodies"

he further explains that it can do severe damage to your skin and blood-brain barrier.

"You may think that 99% pure DMSO sounds pretty pure, but actually it isn’t. DMSO is a great sub-dermal delivery system. It penetrates through your skin, through your cell membranes and is one of the few substances that penetrates your blood-brain barrier which protects your brain. 1% impurity makes any non-pharmaceutical grade DMSO too dangerous for human use. DMSO will also carry anything on the surface of your skin right into your body with it- bacteria, viruses, and toxins. DMSO also can burn and cause severe irritation to your skin."

i'm really getting confused about all of this since jim humble said mms is safe, and now others are posting it can be harmful

Last edited by dolphin; 09-27-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:50 AM   #12
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Wel try it out your self, that is what I do.
Btw MMS does not kill you instandly, so think about it. You know MMS is bad for you!

Make up your on mind when you are discerning!!!!!
pffffff

Last edited by mu2143; 12-28-2009 at 07:50 PM. Reason: MSG lol I mean MMS
Old 09-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #13
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

Mu2143 - what you said about MMS is very alarming. On what basis do you say that it's damaging to the body and not good for the long term?

On the contrary, the science of MMS seems to show that it's absolutely safe, given the compounds that it eventually breaks down into (salt and water, i think).

All I know is that TOO MUCH of MMS can be 'damaging', but from what I know the recommended dosages are far far far from anywhere near being 'too much', and even the 'damage' from having too much is more of a problem with the nausea and diarrhea, which themselves are actually signs that the viruses are getting killed (your body cannot get rid of the waste fast enough as they are being generated). And besides, too much of virtually ANYTHING will not be good for you, and in that sense, be damaging in one way or another.

Regarding DMSO, I was interested in taking it too, but what I read in Wikipedia got me slightly worried:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmso
(see last para).

I know Wiki is often very unreliable, but I don't know how unreliable it is in this case.

Last edited by Karl Karl; 09-27-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Karl Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 04:48 PM   #14
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Deagle reported that MMS does some damage to your mtDNA. if you wanna know more send him email ....
The one of all data bases I would avoid is Wikipedia
FDA can Suck my......

MMS is not food, so it does mean you do not have to use it for the rest of your live and it is the same for DMSO. I have purchased DMSO,because it cleans that stupid **********. called calcium(synt) that the goverment has put in our water supply and call it healty.

And I know how the game is played so I desided how I find on my own what is save and what is not save, my spirit knows. I've been researching it for 10 year to find out why i'm not feeling good in my own body (healthy) and what did I found, the trued..... and the trued will set you free. But first it will .....

I did use MMS for a view days i'm still alive and I'm using DMSO pure no death bodies yet

If you read something on the internet it does mean is true!!!you have to discern for your self!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 02:51 AM   #15
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks. I'm interested in finding out more about what Dr. Deagle thinks exactly and why he thinks so.

Will PM you.
Karl Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:09 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Well I've halted my use of MMS until further notice.

I mean, WTF? Now I feel like an idiot for blindly believing that MMS was 100% safe.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:38 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Well I've halted my use of MMS until further notice.

I mean, WTF? Now I feel like an idiot for blindly believing that MMS was 100% safe.
HJ

You do not have to worry about it. Actually Jim Humble recommends DMSO himself. He says its good for cancer tumors on the skin. So skin cancer because it removed them faster.

I have Jims book and its quite fascinating. You are doing just find on the MMS. I have not heard anyone killing themself over it. They are all surviving.

It really helped so many. Anyhow, if you have really gotten quite sick on it already, you already cleared so much toxins out of your body.

Jim Humble would never lead anyone down the wrong path.

Do you know he gave his rights up to anybody to sell MMS under the condition that they never put the price up over a certain amount as he wanted as many people that could to use it and heal themself. Does that sound like someone that would give out something to harm you ?

He is running from TPTB not working with them thats for sure.

He recommended both of these products in his book although, I wasn't sure if you could drink the dmso
Old 09-28-2009, 03:42 AM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I would rather not touch either.

Best to save the MMS until I'm actually sick. I just can't stick to the dosages like I thought I could and 3 drops didn't really do anything for me (my most recent dosage).
Old 09-28-2009, 05:02 AM   #19
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

MU, i don't trust what dr. deagle says. it's odd that you would say dmso is safe when there are so many who are claiming it to be dangerous, just google it. but mms seems to be the product that is safe.

i'd trust jim humble over dr. deagle. jim has not made a cent from mms yet dr. deagle sells his products on his site for exhorbitant prices.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:56 AM   #20
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Like I said you are a free spirit and you make the choices, But I would suggest when you discern don't use only your 2 eyes in front of your head.

You can't really make a decision of what your seeing that how the PTB use you in the first place.

It like old program running in your head that tells you who you can trust and who you can on a bases of what you just said is a good example.

anyway you do what you want do.

just follow your self and not another who tells you you can trust this guy because I found this website blabla or this guy you can trust etc.

I see most people fall for this and post thing this about other people, because there not trusting them selfs. In other word there not making a decision on what they think, but on what other people think and if the anwser is what they feel it is then most response will be; "yea that was what I was thinking but I was not sure. Thks"

Look this not being a leader, but just another follower. If you keep using the old ways. You just going to hurd your self.

Because if it comes to decision making it all comes up to YOU for making one and not from some other dude.

Just a messeage to other people posting about other people like ; "what do you think from this person etc..". It is useless post ,because your not trusting your self and trust on an other for your decision making.

If somebody say JUMP and you say how HIGH I would suggest to join the army and get shot in just another pointless war. think!! don't be just be another drone

Because I see drones on this form posting

Last edited by mu2143; 09-28-2009 at 06:07 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:12 AM   #21
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

mu, hahah very funny. information is power period. to assume i am a follower is quite a reach. i'm gathering all info as possible and i even questioned what you had posted and did my own research.

don't worry mu, i'm my own person... just don't post things claiming things are great if you don't know all the facts.

you sure preach way too much.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:31 AM   #22
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

That was only the short version, I can talk for houres.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:35 AM   #23
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

good to know mu, cause from now on i just ignore your posts and scroll down
Old 09-28-2009, 06:45 AM   #24
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

I'm an bomb technician if you see me running keep ignoring me and close your eyes you won't feel a thing.

Last edited by mu2143; 09-28-2009 at 06:52 AM. Reason: missed a word
Old 01-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #25
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

I have never met Jim Humble in person though I have met Ed Heft. Thus I did spend my hard earned coins on Jim's product.Even sold it to a few friends,
no fatalities and noone requesting their money back. Money back guarantee backed by my own good word. chaz
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote