Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-18-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
towhatend
Avalon Senior Member

Default 5th density maelstrom

New information regarding the attachment of non-physical entities to physical entities has recently come my way and has resulted in radical re-think of what is essentially happening in these times. Many different influences are vying for our attention(and energy). Perhaps the only way I can sort of explain what I'm trying to say is by sharing with you something that was written several years ago, 1991 to be precise. As to its meaning, well that's upto you!!

"Hello once again from the temple of my familiar. Words and pictures blended together form the purpose to which I subscribe and by which I now describe.
Time as an entity is immortal and with this comes many fine and special abilities that act as the godparents unwittingly chosen as the first inhalation occurs. Time is all-knowing yet can display the rationale of a depraved madman. We live by it, die by it and owe all that is precious to its everfelt prescence. We label it with the preciseness of the most dedicated of watchmakers. Marking the passage of each second, each minute, hour, day, week and year. Reinforcing its image until it controls the fate, the fortune of all those who maintain the farce of all our times.
Time is absolute; time is definite. Holds no tomorrow except what it wants. And gives only what we allowed it to take. We pledged our allegiance, our chances to its four walls that encompass all of our Edens. Existence can be shallow, like the first few steps into that unfathomable lake that I have chosen to juxtapose the passing of our age.
The depths beckon with grim realism and we cannot hide. We have labelled all the experiences along the path that ultimately leads to the water's final triumph and so trivialise all that is supposed to be great. We lie and cheat only ourselves and throughout this saga the omniprescent shadow of time touches all, yet is seen by little.
My time is my own(or so I think) and strengthened with this resolve I learn to float and attest to the notion that self-government is not attained effortlessly."
towhatend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #2
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 5th density maelstrom

Outside the entity of time in the dimensional existence we have known there is something incredibly.....different superior sourcing our experience which has allowed time to be with us.

Are we about to find out what is sourcing time? I believe that may be the next dimension.

I have no idea what could possibly be added to eternity. It is unthinkable.

But that's what it seemed in the 2nd dimension before finding out about time partially.....

Now the next dimension time will be revealed fully and something else will be seen partially.

Or I could be talking complete nonsense.

You posted the thread at 11:11 Good one.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:12 AM   #3
towhatend
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 5th density maelstrom

Hi Dean, thanks for your reply. The post time was not planned, but did notice it at the time!! interesting that you observed that too!! Understanding the Fall and its consequences are, I believe, a greater part of what is happening at this time. The machinations of entities from other densities being played out on this physical plane can serve many different purposes and in my opinion one of these will be the concept and nature of "that something else" will slowly be revealed and allow a phase shift, not so much to an alternate reality, rather an alternate expression of consciousness. Maybe the Ascension that is much publicised is merely a distraction from the inner change that could possibly be understood as we hurtle along our allloted path!!!! If you like music I highly recommend a band called James and their latest cd, Hey Ma. Some interesting lyrics.

regards, towhatend
towhatend is offline   Reply With Quote