Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default The story of the Greys - Who, what, when, where, how, why?

I personally have not been following what's going on with Dan Burisch at all after the interview piece, however, I do understand he came out with some of the following, what I consider to be super interesting, super valid, and super important info.

Please note, I'm not knocking the thread calling out Dan Burisch, I'm just taking this opportunity to share what I've learned thanks in part to the info that he's brought forth. So this thread is most definitely not about Dan Burisch, it's about the story of the Greys as I've come to understand it at this point based on a variety of sources including Burisch.

Now you may disagree with some or all of this, personally, my intuition leads me to believe it is quite accurate. In any case, it is very interesting.

I'll map out the story of the Greys as I see it based mainly on his testimony, as well as some of my own intuitive understandings and info from other sources I deem valid to spice it up.

If you have anything to add or comment about the Greys evolutions, or the story as laid out below PLEASE DO !

1) Some of the Greys are from the future, one of the crashes at Roswell was Greys from the future. The "P47s" is the nickname of those from the future that crashed at Roswell. 47 stands for 47000 years because these Greys are from 47000 years or so in the future or so from what I understand.

2) The P47s are negative Greys who are working to keep humanity on a negative timeline where things get really out of hand. They are doing this for a variety of reasons, but the most interesting one is the following:

3) The Greys from the future are actually people from today, who go into the DUMB's (Deep Underground Military Base's)! That means, some people living today, many of them being the elite types and their children, who have their spots booked in underground bunkers somewhere, are still alive 47000 years from now and they are now the Alien Greys.

4) The way the DUMB dwellers accomplish this is not totally understood, but basically they invent, or are given, some kind of technology that enables them to store their consciousness and move it into new bodies without undergoing death with the body.

5) So the P47s are in part back here now to make sure that the timeline continues as planned, (which is VERY crappy for the surface dwellers who don't make the consciousness shift and in the last timeline, it sounds like the majority didn't make it), to justify their own creation and beginnings.

6) Eventually, the DUMB dwellers, who may or may not be in Grey bodies at this point, get off planet, probably via stargate or something, and they end up in Zeta Riticula system.

7) Somewhere along the way, they bump into some cloning factory that makes these Grey style bodies and they're able to get their consciousness into them.

8) However, as part of this new body they adopt, they come to believe the cause of all problems is emotion, so they literally work their own chakras and soul matrix out of these new bodies that they jump into.

9) The greys become one of the most technologically advanced group of aliens in the third dimension, (Side note, not to mention there are very likely Greys in the 4th and 5th dimensions, but Dan Burish never talks about them, so for this post, we won't either). They are pure mental and they've worked out of their evolution their own souls.

10) The greys become totally collective minded, they lose their individuality. Although they used to be people, and maintain a minimum degree of individuality, they very much become a collective. Based on information that other's have brought forth, it definitely sounds like there are nefarious beings who are basically the director for the Greys. So the Greys have their own kind of technological / mental "God's" that basically control the collective it sounds like to me.

11) The P47s are a negative collective that comes back in time to do some work without being seen, but one or more of their ships crash lands at Roswell in the 1940's, likely due to the density and odd atmospheric pressures of planet earth.

12) NOW, this is where it gets trippy. The P47s were human beings in this time. So when they crash land, they are directly influencing their own evolution of themselves.

13) This direct interference creates a WHOLE NEW TIMELINE!!!

14) In the last timeline where the P47s come from, the surface of the earth gets totalled. World wars, natural disasters, diseases, and basically the dark forces wet dream occurs to those who aren't ready to make a jump to the higher consciousness. In the third dimension, only those who go in the DUMBs continue to evolve.

All life on earth in the third is eventually wiped out completely and these scientist and power elite types who go into the DUMBs eventually move to Zeta Riticula and evolve mentally, and devolve spiritually, there. Note however (info from other spiritual sources), a significant percentage, but less than half, of earth's inhabitants successfully made the consciousness jump into the new 5th and did not have to deal with these nasty surface issues... that still leaves over half of humanity that did however, and that's just not a good movie to be a part of!

This is what happened in the last time line.

15) HOWEVER, the P47s crash landing creates the time line we're in Now because they interfere with planet earth after, meaning they interfere with their own evolution after that landing. That means, "they" in the future will have different memories, experiences and potentials than they did in the P47 timeline, that means they literally create a whole new timeline at that point with NO foregone conclusions on how it will turn out.

The P47s start trading technologies with the government in return for the right to be here, abduct cattle and people etc.

And it's all signed into nice official documents that the international courts would recognize as legitimate.

In part, they are working on repairing their DNA, because it's started to fall apart, but only the beginning stages. They're still doing quite well 47000 years from now, and expecting with some human DNA manipulations they can get their bodies right back on track... but they're wrong, as we'll see on number 17 below.

16) Ok, so since the 1940's at least, we're on a whole new timeline than the one where the P47s get created. They still want things to go the way they went: the majority of people on planet earth meet a not so nice end in not so nice kind of way... ouch. HOWEVER, we're NOT on that time line. The game has been reset, and it's 'anybody's' game now.

17) NOW, we get introduced to the P52s.

It turns out that 47000 years from now, the Greys are still doing fairly well out there in Zeta Riticula, living large with no soul matrix and seeking to grow in domination of their part of the galaxy or whatnot. So the really nefarious ones are in charge over there and they send back a team of meanies to make sure they get created and things go 'their way'.

Fast forward 5000 years to 52000 years from now. Things are no longer looking up for the Greys! They are SICK. Very Sick. They are dying out. They have no soul matrix. They're DNA and bodies are literally falling apart. They can't repare them and they're sick.

Now this is a big problem for the Greys. They've literally worked out their own soul matrix from their evolution. That means they are going to die for real, just disapear when their casings completely stop functioning. What to do, what to do?

Why go back in time, to where it all goes down. It all goes down here in the next decade peoples. Of course they also come in advance, probably sometime in the 40s as well. But they have a very different mission than the P47s. They're not here to make sure things go terribly for the surface and they get created. NO, they are here to help people make the conciousness shift they are supposed to make to the new 5th Dimension so that they DON'T GET CREATED. They don't want people to go into the DUMBS. They don't want their human selves from 52000 years before, to go into the DUMBS. Because if they do, then they will likely eventually work their own soul matrix out of their evolution, and then one day... the infinite spiritual being they are meant to be, will simply cease to exist when their bodies break down 52000 years later...

My understanding is, the P52s are a slightly different batch of Greys, meaning they weren't buddy buddy with the P47s 47000 years from now. They are more the decent folk who ended up in the DUMBs and moved out on their own at some point. Once the bodies of all the Greys are seriously falling apart 52000 years from now, they gain more control over the technology and societies and gain access to time travel technology around then and mount this mission.

Make sense? Moving on..

18) Summary: P47s = Negative Greys, who are the negative humans who went into the DUMBs in the last timeline. They're here to try and steer things so the timeline repeats, which is bad for us here, because the surface of the earth gets pretty obliterated in the last timeline and less than 50% of humanity is able to make the jump in consciousness.

P52s = Decent Greys, here to try and help humanity make the shift into the 5th, which is what we need to do now in order to get back on the divine timeline. That way, the P52s keep their souls and keep their evolutions going rather than turning into souless greys who will disapear when their bodies completely breakdown in the near 'future'. Now "Decent" is probably stretching the terminology here. We're still dealing with an alien species that is a collective, does not have emotion or a soul, and probably does not respect humans very much at all... They are not here to harm us, but they may not be very impressed by us either, they are massively technological and so have a built in ego complex essentially. The point is, working with any Greys whatsoever is NOT a good idea for humans.

19) NOW, if we think we can wrap our head around that, there's more to add to the mix. There was MORE than one crash landing at Roswell, and there are indeed other Greys who crashed there that are NOT from the future. (See Matilda O'Donnell's Alien Interview for that story: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11323) Greys are designed by some cloning group or planet somewhere, and they are designing them now as well as in the future. These other Greys were, to my best guess, never from this planet. (Side note: Maybe the dumb scientist are able to reverse engineer some of these modern day grey bodies and that's how they jump into them at some point? Just a thought). I personally have no idea how involved this third (or more) group of Greys is, but personally, I have zero degrees trust for them. There's no question that a very significant percentage of the Greys have no problem abducing people, and doing all sorts of nasty stuff with them.

I will throw in my advice here, that if you EVER encounter a Grey alien, call to Archangel Michael loud and clear, over and over and HE WILL PROTECT YOU. Good advice, take it!

20) Remember, these Greys have technology that is well beyond our understanding. They most definitely can play with time to a certain degree and cause total amnesia for us. So even if you are confident you have never had any dealings with them, if you are an avid reader or researcher in this forum, chances are you could be very wrong. You simply won't remember the vast majority of the time. It can also happen when you're sleeping they can take you in your finer bodies.

Archangel Michael is by far the best protection against these things. If you're Christian and you feel uncomfortable calling to Archangel Michael (even though he's in the Christian Bible), when faced with an abduction or visitation scenario, call to Jesus Christ over and over, he will answer your call and he will protect, but don't be lax about it!

Ok, well, I mixed what I got out of Dan Burish's stuff with some of my own insights around that and that's what's up there in the 20 or so points above. Maybe you will get something out of it too, or already did when going through some of this man's and other materials!

P.S. Dan Burish also let us know about cool things like Viewing cubes and looking glasses which are also very very interesting. I believe for the real deal researchers, multiple dimensions becomes the first important thing, multiple timelines and realities the second. It's all interconnected and the control is done through multi dimension, time line and reality manipulation.

P.P.S. Where Dan Burisch has zero expertise is in other types of alien species and some of the other stuff that is going on. The rabbit hole by NO MEANS stops with the Greys. If any of the many other whistleblowers and intutiives about these type of issues are to be taken seriously, they are one species among many here on earth right now, and they aren't even the meanest (although it sounds to me like the P47s are RIGHT UP THERE in terms of meanness, but not necessarilly in terms of power and control).

So personally, I THANK DAN BURISCH for opening my eyes to this stuff, which I personally have found fascinating and an important piece of the puzzle in the search for truth.

All 'whistleblowers' and people sharing sensitive information as they understand it are by no means perfect. They are imperfect people, with human egos that often get out of control, they also face opposition from around them and even within them and things can spiral in the wrong direction for the way they interact with people and some stuff that they say and do. As I said, I personally don't follow Dan Burisch other than the initial interview and I'm not suggesting anyone else does or does not either.

Like someone said in another thread, it's not the outer personality and faux pas of the messenger that is the key, it is the message and the truth will resonate. This information above has most definitely resonated with me .

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-10-2009 at 05:35 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The story of the Greys - Who, what, when, where, how, why?

At this moment i do not believe any gray story....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:57 AM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well 14 you did a pretty cool summary!

I couldn't imagine that 6.5+ billion humans are all that Divine Intelligence has to show for it (our) self after all this time... whenever that started!

If everything is frequency, and life forms live along as many frequency's as there are instruments to measure them then there are probably many lifeforms unseen and unknown just as Ultra Violet is unseen even though we feel or can see the effects from it.

It wasn't too long ago that we knew the world was FLAT!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:04 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could you elaborate burgundia? I don't know what to really believe. I am playing along with various ideas, claims, and views...but I really don't know. I'm sort of treating all of this as science fiction which could be very real. I'm just trying to think through as many possibilities as possible. I will always be in limbo...I suspect.

I have a problem with time-travel. This doesn't mean that it doesn't exist...but I am a doubting Thomas regarding this subject. I tend to think that the speed of light can be exceeded...and that there can be dimensional travel. But to think that beings from thousands of years in the future can come back in time to mess with us...seems to be a stretch. I think that past events can be meticulously recorded...and holographically reproduced. I think that the future can be discerned via extrapolation...and holograms can be produced...depicting possible futures. Just conjecture.

Supposedly there are the real greys and the manufactured greys. Do greys have souls? I tend to think that all living beings have some type of soul. It sounds like the greys may be in more trouble than we are...genetically and otherwise. I'm a bit confused as to whether the greys are more friend or foe. Do they keep the reptilians from completely destroying us? Are the greys caught in the middle of a reptilian vs human fight to the death...to be the master race? This stuff is sounding more bizzare all the time.

My looking glass is telling me that all the mothers(human and alien) are going to be placed on a mothership...and taken to a Devil's Island Prison Planet somewhere...to take an extended time-out...and to learn how to play nice and play fair. I think the elites are in much more danger than us 'useless feeders'. The truth is emerging...and the power will be given to the people. The insiders will find themselves on the outside...looking in...from Nibiru perhaps.

I'm seriously considering taking up drinking.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:25 AM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i don't know if I can elaborate. I think that dan Burisch's story is fabrication. this is so weird and only he himself can confirm it. I am not saying that I am right. i just sincerely stated my opinion regarding that matter at this very moment.
If there is JRod 47 and looking glass( only Dan has access to it) then why not Red Riding Hood and Seven Dwarfs...
Some stories quoted here are so ludicrous that I think the posters do not believe them either but still put them up here.
Anyway, i am not imposing my views on anybody, just sharing....
Old 07-30-2009, 08:58 AM   #6
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Could you elaborate burgundia? I don't know what to really believe. I am playing along with various ideas, claims, and views...but I really don't know. I'm sort of treating all of this as science fiction which could be very real. I'm just trying to think through as many possibilities as possible. I will always be in limbo...I suspect.

I have a problem with time-travel. This doesn't mean that it doesn't exist...but I am a doubting Thomas regarding this subject. I tend to think that the speed of light can be exceeded...and that there can be dimensional travel. But to think that beings from thousands of years in the future can come back in time to mess with us...seems to be a stretch. I think that past events can be meticulously recorded...and holographically reproduced. I think that the future can be discerned via extrapolation...and holograms can be produced...depicting possible futures. Just conjecture.

Supposedly there are the real greys and the manufactured greys. Do greys have souls? I tend to think that all living beings have some type of soul. It sounds like the greys may be in more trouble than we are...genetically and otherwise. I'm a bit confused as to whether the greys are more friend or foe. Do they keep the reptilians from completely destroying us? Are the greys caught in the middle of a reptilian vs human fight to the death...to be the master race? This stuff is sounding more bizzare all the time.

My looking glass is telling me that all the mothers(human and alien) are going to be placed on a mothership...and taken to a Devil's Island Prison Planet somewhere...to take an extended time-out...and to learn how to play nice and play fair. I think the elites are in much more danger than us 'useless feeders'. The truth is emerging...and the power will be given to the people. The insiders will find themselves on the outside...looking in...from Nibiru perhaps.

I'm seriously considering taking up drinking.
Hi Ortho,

Just my opinion ... there are no greys, reptilians, insect mantis types etc.

These are ALL descriptors for parts of the human brain. We have - Grey matter, and our brain stem is the reptilian part of our brain ...
There is no planet X (PX = XP = PI)
There is no intergalactic war.
Time travel ... IMO - travelling in time comes with being connected to the conciousness field. Once connected you can see and experience what you like, when you like, past present and future. No space ship requiered

Tools = FEAR. (war, aliens A LIE NS taking people from there beds or cars at night. Think, why is it always night? They (story makers) are playing on our built in fear of the dark.

Once people get passed fear they think they have won. Next tool - EGO. To become, ego must be sacrificed. Look around this forum. How many needless arguments with people pushing their views and believing it 100%. All battling to be heard because they THINK they know
They are still in the game. They lap up the stories, many convincing but they'd be pointless if they weren't. Jurrasic Park was a great story, looked real enough but we know it wasnt

All the stories are designed to hold us (our mind sets) into these areas/boxes/traps and stop us reaching our true selves. Dont play the game and set yourself free.

Read here for more detail: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...=13498&page=63

Peace
Iain

Last edited by iainl140285; 07-30-2009 at 11:22 AM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #7
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Obviously, there are Greys and then there are other Greys. And according to 14Chakras’ post, most of our individual contact with them occurs without our consciously knowing. The only Greys I claim to have consciously had contact with, telepathically, are Greys from Zeta Reticuli. They’ve been there for a few million years or more. But as far as I can tell, there are hardly any left now. The reason for that is that they’ve progressed spiritually to a point where they simply leave the physical world behind forever. Let’s hope the entire human race will be like that a few million years from now too!

I guess it does make sense that some humans – maybe ones who “don’t make the grade” in spiritual evolution – might in the future be re-settled in Zeta Reticuli. After all, it’s about the second closest galaxy to us, and those habitable planets are now all but empty of the Greys that lived there.

One thing that does worry me, though, is humans’ apparent predilection to invent or spin stories that “prove” that different means bad. And hence that alien means very, very, very bad. For instance, there are all the stories that the Greys from Zeta Reticuli are dying off as a species, and have corrupted genitalia, etc. No, The truth is, they are “disappearing” because they are all transforming into divine beings. And maybe those beings don’t have a “hive mind,” but simply consciousness so highly developed that it’s obvious to them that everything and everybody is interconnected. Far beyond most people’s wildest dreams. Certainly far beyond their thinking of humans as a distinct race from what they may consider as “we”.

Of course, there are also other Greys – er, ummm, don’t you mean “humans,” with whom the ZR Greys have perhaps compassionately intermingled some of their own DNA – haven’t they? --, in the expectation that humans would then be less aggressive?

Somebody may have seen that very old Humphrey Bogart film that was set in Africa. (I’ve forgotten the title.) At one point, Bogart is asked if it’s appropriate to do anything for the native Africans living on the plantation where Bogart is staying. Bogart’s reply is that “some of them have only just come down from the trees”. The implication is that they’re too primitive to bother paying any attention to. Back in the thirties, white humans considered such racism to be perfectly OK. These days, I can’t help but suspect, there’s a temptation to replace racism with “alienism”.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:18 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Obviously, there are Greys and then there are other Greys. And according to 14Chakras’ post, most of our individual contact with them occurs without our consciously knowing. The only Greys I claim to have consciously had contact with, telepathically, are Greys from Zeta Reticuli. They’ve been there for a few million years or more. But as far as I can tell, there are hardly any left now. The reason for that is that they’ve progressed spiritually to a point where they simply leave the physical world behind forever. Let’s hope the entire human race will be like that a few million years from now too!

I guess it does make sense that some humans – maybe ones who “don’t make the grade” in spiritual evolution – might in the future be re-settled in Zeta Reticuli. After all, it’s about the second closest galaxy to us, and those habitable planets are now all but empty of the Greys that lived there.

One thing that does worry me, though, is humans’ apparent predilection to invent or spin stories that “prove” that different means bad. And hence that alien means very, very, very bad. For instance, there are all the stories that the Greys from Zeta Reticuli are dying off as a species, and have corrupted genitalia, etc. No, The truth is, they are “disappearing” because they are all transforming into divine beings. And maybe those beings don’t have a “hive mind,” but simply consciousness so highly developed that it’s obvious to them that everything and everybody is interconnected. Far beyond most people’s wildest dreams. Certainly far beyond their thinking of humans as a distinct race from what they may consider as “we”.

Of course, there are also other Greys – er, ummm, don’t you mean “humans,” with whom the ZR Greys have perhaps compassionately intermingled some of their own DNA – haven’t they? --, in the expectation that humans would then be less aggressive?

Somebody may have seen that very old Humphrey Bogart film that was set in Africa. (I’ve forgotten the title.) At one point, Bogart is asked if it’s appropriate to do anything for the native Africans living on the plantation where Bogart is staying. Bogart’s reply is that “some of them have only just come down from the trees”. The implication is that they’re too primitive to bother paying any attention to. Back in the thirties, white humans considered such racism to be perfectly OK. These days, I can’t help but suspect, there’s a temptation to replace racism with “alienism”.

Beautiful !

Your words ring so true with mine. I found this post very interesting.

I believe in grays as being both good and bad. I can't help feeling that was as its just the way everything balances off. So why not?

Anyhow, personally I believe there is more than one race of grays.

It would be nice to think that racism would finally be put to death in the minds of all people. Its sad to think its still even around.

I know that I had been visited twice while sleeping and both times they left just by my saying Oh God and seeking help. I panicked and thats all that came to my mind. They left ASAP. nice for me...........but I was petrified

I am no dummy and know that these are the only two times that I awaken by their presents. Who knows what has happened. My friend asked me once did I want to have them come get me. She swears she could do this. Anyhow, I said no way. She also informed me that they would not take you against your will..................hmmmmm not too sure about that but then alot of them are "governemental trained" right or is that vice versa? I dont know and I dont care to ponder at this time. I have never astral traveled either so I do not know much. (to my knowledge anyhow) I dream pretty wild dreams.

time travel does seem real to me. Too many speak of it and I just know that the Illuminati's love to mix our heads up and doubt that they are all that smart to just think it up. So thus the movies are tossed out the for us to see

To me it makes perfect sense for them to want to do some pretty big changes but that works for both sides also. My friends books indicate this and I see it in other places on the net.

here is some very interesting reading on the grey adgenda

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an.../v3n1grey.html

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 07-30-2009 at 02:24 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post

Are human beings really the dunces of the universe? I think not...but there is the very real possibility that we have been dumbed down genetically and educationally. I keep hearing and sensing that somehow...non-humans have gotten the upper hand here on Earth...and that they rule from the shadows...and have been seriously messing with us for thousands of years. I also sense that this is coming to a screeching halt. The master-slave paradigm must be completely exterminated...IMO. This applies to all races. Mutually beneficial cooperation makes much more sense. I envision a vibrant and peaceful solar system which is home to all races...although I keep thinking that human, reptilian, and grey are the three major types. I have been corrected in the past on this point...but sometimes I am anti-intellectually stubborn. My mind is made up...don't confuse me with the facts.

That Bogart movie was 'African Queen'.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-30-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:42 PM   #10
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Are human beings really the dunces of the universe? I think not...but there is the very real possibility that we have been dumbed down genetically and educationally. I keep hearing and sensing that somehow...non-humans have gotten the upper hand here on Earth...and that they rule from the shadows...and have been seriously messing with us for thousands of years. I also sense that this is coming to a screeching halt. The master-slave paradigm must be completely exterminated...IMO.

That Bogart movie was 'African Queen'.YouTube - The African Queen Trailer (1951)
They (government) are training you to think that THEY (ET) is more advanced than you. YOU are waiting to become the pinacle of the universe and they are trying to make you think you are not worthy.

Does this sound like something else in the past ... religion perhaps? Making us believe that we are not worthy of God and that we are below God.

Its not true. We are all part of ONE, and we are about to remember
Old 07-30-2009, 02:44 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

here is another source to check out. A MUST READ

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...ics_ZZZZZM.htm
Old 07-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The grays are a manifestation of the collective consciousness of everyone on the planet just like everything else in our reality is. They are a glitch in the matrix.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
They (government) are training you to think that THEY (ET) is more advanced than you. YOU are waiting to become the pinacle of the universe and they are trying to make you think you are not worthy.

Does this sound like something else in the past ... religion perhaps? Making us believe that we are not worthy of God and that we are below God.

I agree. On another thread...I rather bluntly take issue with the concept of God...and declare...'Thou Shalt Have No Gods.' I never thought I would promote such a view. I don't want to hurt, kill, or enslave ET's...and I don't want ET's to hurt, kill, or enslave Humans. We should all be much more spiritual and ethical...and much less religious. Much of religon seems to be Luciferian. But going way, way, way back...I see intelligent design of some type...but at this point the smoke really starts pouring out of my ears...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-30-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #14
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Every lifeform's parts are exactly synchronized with the frequency's they function within. Shapes, sizes, levels of function can change within the purpose or desired use intended upon as an outcome.

Every single religion and belief has synchronicity within it and makes perfect sense as long as one is following along that beliefs path as it unfolds from the 'blueprint' of a person's or masses comprehension of it in order to 'paint' that blueprints picture in agreement.

Our organs, beliefs, facts, 3rd dimension elements, can all be arranged and synchronized to follow a path, resonate, attenuate too- and each individual person can have a different path unfold within their added experiences to bring them self-awareness.

Does anyone have specific reasons why ET's or any humanoid lifeform cannot exist?

So you're telling me that ET's can't exist because then I will lose my individuality and that the whole ET thing is a game to trick us in order to maintain control over Earth. As if Earth is the only planet that is capable of having conscious life exist on it, and 'Divine Intelligence' is not allowed to have any other lifeforms exist within Billions of other galaxies and Let's say Trillions of other Universes?

You're telling me that the Divine Spark of consciousness has no imagination to pour 'itself' into, for experience sake, in any direction of dimension and substance it so desires? Divine Intelligence has no curiosity to explore the unfolding infinite potentials within???????????????????????????????????????? The very fabric and angst of purpose in seeking itself out! To sense what creation feels like in every possible direction and dimension!!!!

WE are all that is????????????????????????????? Since the beginning of time?????????

Thesis+Antithesis=Synergy; the 2 shall become one!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:16 AM   #15
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Every lifeform's parts are exactly synchronized with the frequency's they function within. Shapes, sizes, levels of function can change within the purpose or desired use intended upon as an outcome.

Every single religion and belief has synchronicity within it and makes perfect sense as long as one is following along that beliefs path as it unfolds from the 'blueprint' of a person's or masses comprehension of it in order to 'paint' that blueprints picture in agreement.

Our organs, beliefs, facts, 3rd dimension elements, can all be arranged and synchronized to follow a path, resonate, attenuate too- and each individual person can have a different path unfold within their added experiences to bring them self-awareness.

Does anyone have specific reasons why ET's or any humanoid lifeform cannot exist?

So you're telling me that ET's can't exist because then I will lose my individuality and that the whole ET thing is a game to trick us in order to maintain control over Earth. As if Earth is the only planet that is capable of having conscious life exist on it, and 'Divine Intelligence' is not allowed to have any other lifeforms exist within Billions of other galaxies and Let's say Trillions of other Universes?

You're telling me that the Divine Spark of consciousness has no imagination to pour 'itself' into, for experience sake, in any direction of dimension and substance it so desires? Divine Intelligence has no curiosity to explore the unfolding infinite potentials within???????????????????????????????????????? The very fabric and angst of purpose in seeking itself out! To sense what creation feels like in every possible direction and dimension!!!!

WE are all that is????????????????????????????? Since the beginning of time?????????

Thesis+Antithesis=Synergy; the 2 shall become one!
Right on
Its not that I do not believe that there is an unimaginable variety of life out there - quite the opposite. There are things out there that we wouldnt even recognise as life. To me, 'God/the creator' is conciousness. And conciousness whishes to experience everything!

However, Greys and reptilians .... hmmmm.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:14 AM   #16
day
Retired Avalon Member

14 chakras ....great piece of writing and study.
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #17
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I do not believe that the greys (large or small) are actually evolved or devolved as a species from today's human beings. This sounds like a myth and a deception to me, similar to the misguided suggestion that humans were created by (e.g., were the product of an experiment conducted by) other alien species. You would also have to be a staunch believer in Darwinian evolution to accept that premise.

The actual life (main spirit or soul) of a human being originates from higher planes of existence in the universe, well beyond the realms of these common aliens. Human bodies are made of matter of this surface dimension where we live, and human bodies can be genetically changed only within certain strict limits, as can other species.

The grey aliens have interfered with human affairs having their own agenda. Specifically, they admire the anatomy of the human body and wish to possess it themselves, especially in light of their own physiology experiencing problems.

Now I do think it's true that in different cycles of human civilization (particularly the past), some human beings and other beings have left earth and have even left this surface human dimension. It is possible that a few of them may have tried to re-connect with people on earth of this time. However, they aren't able to change the course of history to suit themselves, and with a possible few rare exceptions, they shouldn't be involving themselves in human affairs.
Practitioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:50 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

hello Practitioner,
your story is probably the most probable...
why don't you make a conference....?
Old 08-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=14 Chakras;157146]

I can't begin to tell you how much this thread meant to me. I felt the need for this exact analyst of grays. I hear all the time there were bad or good one. Exactly, what I didnt need..............I wanted to know how many different species of grays ( I was a little off as I was inserting species based on the order of nationalities)

I read your post over and over and it's amazing because this never happened to me before. I kept coming back to this and today I decided to try meditating again. I fell asleep and woke up with wanting to read it again.

*********** My friend says she has met / communicated with 5 different species - her word. She told me they were all good until the ones here made the deal with the leaders. BUT more often than not, I hear all grays are bad, stay away from them. The words didnt sit well with me......I wanted to know and I believe eventually my friend would tell me...................NO, she wouldn't of, because I would of had to have been "bright" enough to ask the questions. She believes in this proceedure, tells me its a must.

I thank you for "everything" you put in this post and I believe you. You had my answer, what more can I say then it resonated with me.

Love & Peace be with you
Old 08-02-2009, 08:48 PM   #20
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
hello Practitioner,
your story is probably the most probable...
why don't you make a conference....?
If I said I was 100% confident in the above, people wouldn't believe me.

The situation with the greys and others could well be changing, as they must have detected the process of (what I called) "multi-dimensional cosmic change" by now.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9949

Teacher Li Hongzhi's comments from 10 years ago described the situation...

http://www.time.com/time/asia/asia/m...nterview3.html

Last edited by Practitioner; 08-02-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #21
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post

Well said Iain. Once we learn who we are and raise our vibrational energy then we will go on to a higher level. I don't like negative events, but I am not going to fret over the plans of others who enjoy being negative. The old song, "One day at a time" comes to mind. Being present is important to me especially lately.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Practitioner View Post
If I said I was 100% confident in the above, people wouldn't believe me.

The situation with the greys and others could well be changing, as they must have detected the process of (what I called) "multi-dimensional cosmic change" by now.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9949

Teacher Li Hongzhi's comments from 10 years ago described the situation...

http://www.time.com/time/asia/asia/m...nterview3.html

I read the article and I appreciate you putting this out here for us. I find this information right to the point. I can imagine why you would think anyone would WANT to believe you I sure could of moved on without ever knowing. It actually falls right in line with timetotelltheworld. I admit, I never got through all of his thread due to my inabilitiy to follow some parts of it. I think my mind is expanding as I am gathering a whole lot more now. It's really clicking in.

Did I really want to know all this.....................guess so, stuck with all of this and outside of sounding like a hell of a movie, the information "rings" so true to me.

I appreciate you adding this to the thread. I needed to hear this, thats for sure.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:50 AM   #23
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

One thing to clarify is that "mind and matter" are interconnected, and as some would say, one and the same. As this process of cosmic evolution/change continues and evil factors are eliminated, changes will naturally take place here on earth, and also within ourselves. No need to go seeking outside.

Many things that people might have seen through a "looking glass" may well not come to pass. Several predictions have already proven inaccurate, and historical arrangements are shown to have been changed. Negative factors are continually being weakened, transformed, or eliminated.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:21 AM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Practitioner View Post
One thing to clarify is that "mind and matter" are interconnected, and as some would say, one and the same. As this process of cosmic evolution/change continues and evil factors are eliminated, changes will naturally take place here on earth, and also within ourselves. No need to go seeking outside.

Many things that people might have seen through a "looking glass" may well not come to pass. Several predictions have already proven inaccurate, and historical arrangements are shown to have been changed. Negative factors are continually being weakened, transformed, or eliminated.

I like that answer. Feels like I just dropped a load off my sholders. I do find that happening myself, but it is nothing but "good" because it shows that we are making an impact on this.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #25
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Nice thread popped up here, glad to be back in it.... lots of stuff above, so I'll just make a small comment and let all the great comments above speak for themselves ~~~~

I posted this a while back, but my understandings haven't changed.

I believe there is a great lesson in the story of the greys for us.

Essentially it is that the technological path of evolution, where we keep getting more and more technological believing this is the answer to humanities problems, is a false path and a dead end path.

The greys 52000 years from now are literally on their death beds and when they're bodies stop functioning, they are done for good. They have worked out their soul matrix, they will cease to exist.

They have come back in hopes that we can get it right this time (the P52s). Getting it right means who they 'were' today, human beings, making the shift in consciousness to a more interconnected reality rather than going into DUMBs. They don't want to be created. They don't want the timeline to break like it did last time. They don't want to have to do this all over again! They want instead for humanity to learn the lessons it needs to learn now, that the Power is within us to raise up our world and it's peoples together into the Divine timeline.

All of us together coming up higher, Self realizing our Oneness. Taking back our inner God Power by connecting to the Divinity within ourselves.

This is the task at hand.

This is the timeline where it all comes together as One and we ascend together into the Golden Age.

All it takes is surrender to our own 'still small voice within' and it will take us all the Way home...

Many leaders of the movements that will help awaken humanity to their divine potential and help steer them into the Golden Age by connecting to their own greatness within, are here in this forum.

We must not limit what God can do through us. Those who choose to BE talents' will be multiplied. Follow the Way ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-10-2009 at 09:42 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote