Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Web Bot Project - The latest predictions right here. Veritas.

I read somewhere that the creators of The Web Bot Project were not going to release Part 6 due to the dire predictions included, and to avoid more population anxiety. Also, it was stated elsewhere that Clif High and George Ure (the creators) may not be "coming back"

Therefore, I decided to contact Clif yesterday and had him on for a 40-minute segment where he discussed past and future predictions leading up to 2012, as well as what is included on Part 6. The interview precedes David Sereda, who is the main guest of this week's show.

As usual, you can listen or download right on our Web site:

http://www.veritasshow.com

Last edited by manticore; 04-24-2009 at 06:11 PM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Web Bot Project - The latest predictions right here. Veritas.

love your show!!!
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

great show Mel. in the first part when you were speaking to clif, at the end, he mentioned that people were sharing the HPH work without consent, and that it had caused great harm and shut down the ability to continue. do you know what he is referring to?
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for another great interview.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #5
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for having Clif on. Getting the reports I knew about the vacation. We had hoped that it would be just some time away to tweek the databases and lexicon, but it appears that this last episode of copyright violation might have been the end of the ALTA reports.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #6
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
I would image it was the HPH subscriber who posted the last report on godlikeproductions. It was up for quite a while before it was taken down.
thanks kathleen. i am amazed at the utter disregard for integrity that folks have for other people's work. someone who would post HPH material ON THE WEB, is ignorant to what the web bots do OR they did it to shut them down.

sigh.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:02 AM   #7
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
great show Mel. in the first part when you were speaking to clif, at the end, he mentioned that people were sharing the HPH work without consent, and that it had caused great harm and shut down the ability to continue. do you know what he is referring to?
Hello unlimited mind,

Yes, he was referring to 1. Copyright infringement and 2. By posting the Web Bot results, the system will probably go back and pull that information into its own "matrix" again which may damage the quality of the results. That's my interpretation.

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 04-25-2009 at 01:05 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #8
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Let me share something with all of you. What motivated me to contact Clif yesterday was a post I saw at another known forum (3 letters). The title was NO MORE WEB BOT PROJECT. It went to say that I mentioned in my original message. However, after I posted the link to the show, the whole thread (20 pages long) was nuked. No trace. Isn't that strange?
Old 04-25-2009, 03:53 AM   #9
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Some valuable work has been lost here. Hats off to you Mel, for all you do, and I feel bad for Cliff and George. I read Georges site daily and am a subscriber to peoplenomics. I encourage my fellow Avalonians to check out the daily update on Urbansurvival.com
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:13 AM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Their work must have been a big threat to somebody's plans.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:53 AM   #11
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I suspect the info was pulled for fear of copyright reprisal.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #12
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Clif sounded cranky...but who can blame him?
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #13
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Well, yeah. I mean it was basically the death knell for the project and caused by a major lack of integrity. And , if there's one thing I've seen in Clif, based on the phone interviews I've heard over the last year, it's integrity.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #14
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

"And , if there's one thing I've seen in Clif, based on the phone interviews I've heard over the last year, it's integrity."

LOL
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Think of someone peeing in a swimming pool. Which part of the pool is not contaminated? Same with the internet and webbot project.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #16
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Despite the disappointing news re web bot project I found Clif's attitude comforting. His frame of mind is positive and his message encourages us to remain fearless and upright no matter what happens. Family and friends are top priorities.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #17
MHRD
Avalon Senior Member

Mel,

Thanks again for a terrific show! It is a shame that Cliff has had to stop the web bot thanks to the contamination of future data on the internet. But, I did not like the doom and gloom that he was seeing anyway. Maybe we just need to be aware that is where we were headed and with that knowledge, change the direction for the better. That’s what I’m putting out everyday in my life and I have seen recent changes in my local universe; so it’s working for me.
MHRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:27 AM   #18
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRD View Post
Mel,

Thanks again for a terrific show! It is a shame that Cliff has had to stop the web bot thanks to the contamination of future data on the internet. But, I did not like the doom and gloom that he was seeing anyway. Maybe we just need to be aware that is where we were headed and with that knowledge, change the direction for the better. That’s what I’m putting out everyday in my life and I have seen recent changes in my local universe; so it’s working for me.
Hello MHRD,

Thank you for that. Let me share something with you. Clif has accepted to come back and share more. His new segment will be recorded this week, and I'm afraid I will not mix him with a UFO show. I will air it next week with Catherine Austin Fitts.

Cheers,
Mel
Old 04-29-2009, 06:38 AM   #19
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
Hello MHRD,

Thank you for that. Let me share something with you. Clif has accepted to come back and share more. His new segment will be recorded this week, and I'm afraid I will not mix him with a UFO show. I will air it next week with Catherine Austin Fitts.

Cheers,
Mel
That's wonderful Mel! thank you so much.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:48 AM   #20
torz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello MHRD,

Cheers,
Mel
Mel, I could hug you big time, mainly because you are just so cuddly!!!!
(although your wife may have something to say about that!!)

Wow I love my new found friends......
Thanks for all you and everyone else is doing for the benefit of ALL of us. If only family members were a little more open minded and could see the bigger picture of what it is we are trying to create, instead of ridiculing and being judgemental......
Why do they have to analyse everything instead of just TRUSTING that all will be well, whatever the outcome eventually..... sigh.....
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:26 PM   #21
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello MHRD,

Cheers,
Mel
Fantastic!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #22
MHRD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello MHRD,

Cheers,
Mel
Mel,

I will look forward to it thanks again! Together we can all get to the truth............

Mark
MHRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:08 PM   #23
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Mel,

You interviewed both David Sereda and Nassim Haramein at different times. David Sereda described Nassim's findings of the internal structure of space-time (i.e. the 64 tetrahedron grid) as "man-made symmetry." If/when Nassim returns, please ask for response.

In your show, David Sereda expressed his thinking on "differentials" similar to his previous writings (see below) on the subject. My question to David is: Does antimatter exist in the same dimension as matter (i.e. our reality)?

“Because matter and antimatter are not annihilating and we all exist, the particle and anti-particle pairs would have to be at slightly different radial distances from the center of the atom in order to pass by each other without a collision taking place.”

Thanks Mel. Looking forwards to hearing Clif again.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote