Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-10-2009, 07:33 AM   #151
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Okay then....that would mean that the rocket was spiraling and the spiral got bigger the higher up it got ..right? so then...in the video..the white spiral started out small..and got bigger...something does not hold water here

Oboy , I think you better re-think that statement.

Of course it would start out small and then grow as the rocket is traveling forward as the speed is slowing down and that is exactly what you are seeing , aren't you....
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:35 AM   #152
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha: If the rocket/missile is travelling at a certain speed & it explodes, debris would be scattered everywhere, & the smoke would also be dispersed in a variety of trails.............no, I don't have to be a rocket scientist to sort this one out
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:38 AM   #153
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Phtha: If the rocket/missile is travelling at a certain speed & it explodes, debris would be scattered everywhere, & the smoke would also be dispersed in a variety of trails.............no, I don't have to be a rocket scientist to sort this one out

The rocket didn't explode, the white smoke is because the engine is burning the last of the fuel in an uneven burn !!!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:41 AM   #154
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

haha ok let me put it this way...
Close your eyes, and visualize yourself spinning in place while blowing smoke out of your mouth with one incredibly long and powerful breath, you would create a spiral no?

Quote:
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:53 AM   #155
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

This is the problem.

BeepBeepBeepBeep....WROOOOOM....COYOTE....A.C.M.E. ....
STUPIDATY....SLAAAAAMM....BeepBeep.....WROOOOOM

Needs to be 2 lines instead of one Huge font long one
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:54 AM   #156
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
This is the problem.

Needs to be 2 lines instead of one ridiculously long one
That was what I was talking about...hahah
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:58 AM   #157
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
haha ok let me put it this way...
Close your eyes, and visualize yourself spinning in place while blowing smoke out of your mouth with one incredibly long and powerful breath, you would create a spiral no?
agreed.....but....but.....that would only work if I was spiraling down in a straight line.......the pics showed an angular direction which would cause an erratic pattern
Old 12-10-2009, 07:59 AM   #158
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

So I guess wave guide propagation isn't at work here. Instead we have a perfectly out of control rocket creating the most bizarre and almost perfect spiral shapes in three different fields of affect all at the same time. All this from one rocket? I have never seen a rocket that has ever gone so bad and create such a perfect set of effects before. Nor do I know anyone who has or would even claim to have.

I have seen probably a dozen shuttle launches, I have also hauled rockets through Nevada (that was freaky), been around a lot of rocket type people, and no one has ever mentioned this in the way it has been mentioned here. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but if this was also a large scale hoax done by some sophisticated camera crew and some Russian rocket teers, I would think it would have been leaked as such. Maybe Wal-mart over in China has a new toy coming out. Again if I had to choose between rockets and holography I would take the latter.

I don't see a rocket trail here. I see a propagation of light with a distinction of colors. It is hard to swallow that a rocket going up in the air even out of control would stop and create a perfectly round spiraling cloud of that size. The rocket circumference would have to be huge and if the blue was the rocket trail, that would indicate to me that the rocket was small. It is not adding up, sorry, you're going to have bring something more to bear as something as you claim can be demonstrated to convince me it is even a rocket. If I use my cave man brain, I see a satellite dish emitting some kind of signal. Where's that Ammit?

Oh, I am sober!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-10-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:00 AM   #159
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
This is the problem.

Needs to be 2 lines instead of one Huge font long one

The LINE has been corrected and the line HAS to be in ONE long line to make the WANTED "punch-line" EFFECT.... please watch the last two BeepBeep and Wrooooom... quit interesting in my mind...
Old 12-10-2009, 08:05 AM   #160
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
agreed.....but....but.....that would only work if I was spiraling down in a straight line.......the pics showed an angular direction which would cause an erratic pattern

No you would not have to be traveling at all. As you are blowing the smoke away from you at the same time as you are rotating you would actually make a FLAT SPIRAL of smoke surrounding your own head !!!
Old 12-10-2009, 08:09 AM   #161
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

If you take any point, and rotate around that point, you will create a perfect circle, how a compass from a geometry set works . If there is a constant force, in this case velocity moving away from the center point, that perfect circle will become a perfect spiral. I'm afraid you are over complicating things as it is really quite basic.

Yes nature is amazing and this missile effect was certainly very pretty. But sorry to say that is all it is. It is also smoke coloured and dissolved or dissipated like smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
[I]So I guess wave guide propagation isn't at work here. Instead we have a perfectly out of control rocket creating the most bizarre and almost perfect spiral shapes in three different fields of affect all at the same time. All this from one rocket? I have never seen a rocket that has ever gone so bad and create such a perfect set of effects before. Nor do I know anyone who has or would even claim to have.

Oh, I am sober!
Old 12-10-2009, 08:19 AM   #162
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha: to clarify....assuming it was a rocket/missile.....what went wrong? Goingsofast said it did not explode, then what did it do? Because that would be a good place to start to figure out what would have happened next.

Secondly, how big was it....because that's one very big spiral & dense too....also seems to linger quite a while

Thirdly, if it did not explode where is the burnt out rocket...evidence?

It also appeared to be very close to homes.....which is odd.

I'm also having a hard time believing the fuel spiraling so perfectly

so many question around the rocket theory....

my belief is still holding at "not a rocket"
Old 12-10-2009, 08:26 AM   #163
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

My caveman brain is saying the same thing. I'm seeing different effects as well. And the spiral is just too large an effect for the size of the blue spiral.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:29 AM   #164
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure what type of Missile it was, nor do I know much about missiles, but I do no that many will detinate on impact only, there is a tit for lack of a better word, on the end of the missile, that once depressed, will cause the boom.

If you are talking about that photo when you mention dense, it is because as mentioned, it was taken using a slow shutter speed meaning that the camera stays open and records everything that happens over a set amount of time and outputs it in one frame. This is why it is more dense in the center then on the outside.

I was trying to search for out of control missile videos but came across this. He does a good job of debunking this as the missile it is. He lives right in the area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2nss13GvPM

Quote:
Phtha: to clarify....assuming it was a rocket/missile.....what went wrong? Goingsofast said it did not explode, then what did it do? Because that would be a good place to start to figure out what would have happened next.

Secondly, how big was it....because that's one very big spiral & dense too....also seems to linger quite a while

Thirdly, if it did not explode where is the burnt out rocket...evidence?

It also appeared to be very close to homes.....which is odd.

I'm also having a hard time believing the fuel spiraling so perfectly

so many question around the rocket theory....

my belief is still holding at "not a rocket"
Old 12-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #165
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

It looks like there have been some serious things going on behind the scenes lately. This, and the glowing circle cloud thing over moscow. Here in utah we had something fall from the sky and as it was falling it glowed an extremely bright white light and changed colors. There have been more ufos seen this year than the last 10 years (something like that). Something is definatly happening.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:33 AM   #166
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Of course ignore that guys insulting remarks from the debunking video, but it is true what he says about it being a missile, here is a clip that might help as well to vizualize how it could happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8i5EfmYU4
Old 12-10-2009, 08:36 AM   #167
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

my 1st thought was project blue beam. and then I could just se Al Gore behind the hill with a flashlight trying to re-create his evil plan to take over the world with climate gate. oh brother, a so inconvenient truth. we can only wish that it was contact. looks like a stage in the sky to me. testing 1, 2, can you see the planet or ufo coming in?
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:37 AM   #168
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

In fact, this video puts to rest any other explanation aside from missile:

WHERES MY MONEY TREE
Old 12-10-2009, 08:46 AM   #169
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Of course ignore that guys insulting remarks from the debunking video, but it is true what he says about it being a missile, here is a clip that might help as well to vizualize how it could happen:

That 3D rendering explains it brilliantly , SPOT ON - BULLS EYE !!!
Old 12-10-2009, 08:49 AM   #170
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

btw... I was banned at the prison planet as a dis-info agent for saying it was a missile lol....

ahh well that was the first time I logged there there in months anyways.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:50 AM   #171
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still with portal...check this...

“An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, “When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge”. This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.”
Old 12-10-2009, 08:53 AM   #172
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Twilight Zone: To Serve Man

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtInaXXzqlA

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8eJf...eature=related

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4hGA...eature=related
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #173
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

I'm pretty sure it's not a rocket...

If I would have to choose from man-made conspiracy theories, I would go with something relating to Project bluebeam. For me, what would make the most sense would be the testing of the public on TPTB's watch. Considering the -- truth movement/mass awakening/whatever you wanna call it -- is picking up momentum, TPTB are probably scared and are responding to that fear with the takeover of the truth movement. *I want to point out that everything I am saying here is highly speculative* Considering the nobel prize, obama, disclosure. With all the recent pressure coming from climategate, and obama losing alot of supporters they would need to act quickly. Obama could "disclose" the existance of ETs, then the nobel prize thing would make sense for eveybody now and Obama would gain more support and the masses would be dealt with for now. Although I don't know if the public is gulible enough to accept that without asking for more, so that might be a bad move...so I can't really tell.

If I were to think of something that is not man-made I would lean more towards earth getting it's vibrational level increased, with all these new individuals awakening.

But in the end we cannot know for sure right now, we'll have to wait and let the dust settle. And like lionhawk said, we have not experienced it. I am only talking from my perspective and what my gut feeling tells me is that we are making progress and that is certainly not pleasing TPTB.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:37 AM   #174
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

All righttt..... This went on for a little over two minutes. Let's say it was a rocket that went awry. According the the arguments that you have presented, I can logically see where this could happen. However, the colors displayed by this thing did not represent the color of rocket fuel as like the rocket that came down from the site in California. Also if you compare the spiral trajectory from the one in California, you will also see variables in those patterns as the spiral heads down to the surface.

An eye witness also stated that the blue light shot out from it so that means that it wasn't launched from the Norwegian surface and the phenomenon was coming in from the sky. Where's the evidence of fuel, impact of pieces, and so forth? Everyone over there including the Russians deny anything. So if it is a rocket, who's lying then?

What gets me is the perfect symmetry of the ordeal. To perfect for a bad rocket to display this effect the way that it did, because the optical effects held for so long. I mean if a rocket is coming in and going crazy at the same and it's hauling butt, this would have lasted a lot shorter than it did and for it to focus in the way it did to the surface doesn't jive either. I'm looking at the circumference from the event horizon to the point of impact as that blue light shrinks in circumference as it approaches.

Everyone also is dismissing this as a bad rocket and the dude that made his debunking has a applicable angle to it, but his evidence doesn't exactly line up because you can see those variables that I mentioned happen in what he is talking about. I actually can buy what he said there as it proved those variables existed. But those same varibles were missing from this one. This one was to perfect and to precise as the optical effects so how perfect this was. So I am not fully convinced here. But thanks for presenting a better case than your previous barks. I can respect that.

Now what kind of investigation is being done about this mystery if no one launched anything? Could it have been launched from a sub? And how do you take a rocket that is coming in at a very fast rate of speed, and then kick it 90 degrees? I don't know how you do that. Hopefully we will see something more of it as it is investigated. I think we ought to find out more on the one in China. Maybe there are clues there as well.

Now if I can figure out what to do with this small piece of vine, a piece of charcoal tied to a stick, and the flat rock that is before me..

"TO SERVE MAN." That was a cool twist.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-10-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:41 AM   #175
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

To bring in another 2 cents on this:

Yes, reports say that this was a failed missile launch from Arkhangelsk, white sea. The thing that makes this whole situation lame is that the norwegian army does not want to confirm their claims with evidence, because they want to keep how they know a secret.

Russia have a tendency to cover up stuff anyhow, so not likely getting a true story from them either, at least for a while.

It is more or less confirmed that this is NOT aurora borealis, this confirmation came from the aurora borealis research center located close to the event.

So we are left with it being said it was a failed rocket, it can make sense that it is a failed rocket...but bottomline we do not yet KNOW it was a failed rocket.
The rest will just be speculation until we hopefully get a more solid statement.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote