Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Austrian millionaire saw a light?

I found this article today. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ons-happy.html

If it is really true then I salute to this man. Makes us all think what is important in life.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:33 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Austrian millionaire saw a light?

Money has never made me happy.....I am glad he realized that....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I hope someone stops this man from giving away- 'squandering' his fortune!!!!!

There is so much that can be done when money is in the hands of those who know what to do with it!!!!

The money didn't make him happy because he doesn't know who he is and the immense impact on others, properly applied, he could be providing. One day money won't matter but in the meantime there is a lot of work to do and it does take finances to reach out and make a difference!!!!!

Actually, if he doesn't want his money than give it to me because I know exactly what to do with it and then some!!!

Money is a tool and knowing how to use it is similar to having the luxury of a hatchet to build a log cabin instead of a pocket knife!!!!!

Anybody else want to give away their money call me!!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else on this planet that wants to give away their millions or billions PM me.

I know exactly what to do with it and it will impact millions of lives in getting their health back and raising understanding, as well as waking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #5
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Dontations are always accepted.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:34 AM   #6
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to go to mt shasta for energetic healing on this spring solstice.. since the topic of donations has arisen.

May we all fulfill our dreams!
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi beren,

I can understand exactly how this guy Karl Rabeder felt (by the way the Daily Express is also running the story).

When I was 22 years old and I had accomplished everything which I thought was important in life, I looked around me and came to the conclusion that it was not all that important after all and I decided to take to the road and left the UK.

It has not always been easy, but then life is not always easy, but it has been a great personal development experience - even today - and I get by quite nicely.

Okay I was never a millionnaire, although I know four of them, but I get the mans' point to the core. I just hope that he enjoys his simpler lifestyle and he takes time out to travel and see the world from a different perspective.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
I found this article today. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ons-happy.html

If it is really true then I salute to this man. Makes us all think what is important in life.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:12 PM   #8
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve,

Again if all that he said there is true then I say this man is one of the rarest on earth. As one woman said in the comment section on one Serbian news site which passed this article from daily mail;
he saved him self...

I do not know if you read Bible but there is that sentence where Christ says how is hard for rich to enter kingdom of heaven.
I believe that things which we can not even imagine are in store for us in the future but we need to prove are we worthy of it.
Do we have love,compassion,understanding towards others?

I guess this guy felt that money is weighing him down and striping his soul of all this above mentioned.

Again, if it is true -I salute him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi beren,

I can understand exactly how this guy Karl Rabeder felt (by the way the Daily Express is also running the story).

When I was 22 years old and I had accomplished everything which I thought was important in life, I looked around me and came to the conclusion that it was not all that important after all and I decided to take to the road and left the UK.

It has not always been easy, but then life is not always easy, but it has been a great personal development experience - even today - and I get by quite nicely.

Okay I was never a millionnaire, although I know four of them, but I get the mans' point to the core. I just hope that he enjoys his simpler lifestyle and he takes time out to travel and see the world from a different perspective.

Best regards,

Steve
beren is offline   Reply With Quote