Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 08:24 PM   #201
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

I'm stil waiting for my MMS. I orderd it at a health store, it schould of been there last week friday. This wendsday it finily arrived..... NOT... they orderd MSM
So know I bought it from an online-shop here in Holland. I really hope it comes tomorrow. I also orderd Colloidaal Zilver . Is it ok to take this together?
love Debby
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #202
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I have been taking a little bit of colloidal silver as well as the MMS
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:07 AM   #203
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

I went to the website (Canada suppliers) and it says that Canada has banned mms and cannot be sold...so how I am now suppose to get this stuff? Think I can still order it from the US and have it shipped to Canada (customs confiscation??)

Thanks
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:29 AM   #204
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I have been taking a little bit of colloidal silver as well as the MMS
Yes, I started to also.
Couldn't help myself.
Once or twice during the week between doses.

My MMS doses are constant @ 16, 16, 16 (No Problems)
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:51 AM   #205
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks all you guys who've contributed to this thread, it's helped me get back on track with MMS.

Every time I come and read your comments etc it reminds me that MMS is really worth giving a proper trial. Up until now I've bailed out when the going got tough...ie nausea, diarrhoea, and feeling like throwing up every time I smelt anything with chlorine in it (EG TAP WATER!!). It truly tastes disgusting so I hold my breathe whilst swallowing so I don't breath the fumes! After trialling it with fruit juice I found it better to just get it over and done with in 200ml of plain filtered water.

Taking it before going to bed works, a couple of hours before, otherwise I'm up peeing within 2 hours of dozing off.

I've also found it is altering the kinds of foods my body will tolerate without an instant purge!! (eg dairy products if taken too soon after MMS) Others I know who've taken it for long periods tell me their diets have changed as they become more sensitive to less-than-wholesome foods. Does anyone here relate to that?

Anyway, thanks OP for starting this thread.

Graeme
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:41 AM   #206
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
I went to the website (Canada suppliers) and it says that Canada has banned mms and cannot be sold...so how I am now suppose to get this stuff? Think I can still order it from the US and have it shipped to Canada (customs confiscation??)

Thanks
Yea just order from anywhere abroad, customs wont check everything and I doubt they would know what it was anyway
Old 11-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #207
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

my mms delivery was checked, had to meet at custom clearency and show papers about what it was, but it is not illegal in norway, so it was no problem getting it out, but they where curious, it had already been opened...hehe
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:55 PM   #208
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmm....i think mabye i start having a little reaction, i keep recalling a smell from my sinuses that i had 2 years ago, it was not a serious infection just a little bacterial stuff i keept getting from a man i was seeing at that time, havent had it in between......so mabye my sytstem is takeing care of old infections???

and today i feel a little dizzy....have been taking 10 drops in the morning, and will do the same before sleep.....
Old 11-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #209
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
My MMS and colloidal silver arrived!!!!
I took my first dose, 2 drops of MMs with 10 drops oActivator. I wait a few days before starting with the colloidal silver.
So I'll keep you guys updated .

Wouldn't be wonderful if my diabetes would be cured....... I think that may be just to much to wish for. Just feeling better and the side effects of diabetes would go would be fine.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:35 PM   #210
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

@Grazzab:
yes, I feel my body reacting with rejection to harmfull food. My body is happy not to drink as much beer as I did although that gives me some internal discussion once in a while because I like the stuff.
Nevertheless I gave up drinking on a daily basis and it feels good.

@ Debby: Why not contacted me?
I would have sent it to you here in NL.
Nevertheless you have it and if you read Flynts post you can be optimistic.
Wie weet lukt het allemaal.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:25 AM   #211
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Yes! I have found the same thing.
Your body starts telling you that the food you ate that day was not good for you. Helps you start to choose better things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazzab View Post
I've also found it is altering the kinds of foods my body will tolerate without an instant purge!! (eg dairy products if taken too soon after MMS) Others I know who've taken it for long periods tell me their diets have changed as they become more sensitive to less-than-wholesome foods. Does anyone here relate to that?
Old 11-15-2008, 07:27 AM   #212
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
Hi,
My MMS and colloidal silver arrived!!!!
I took my first dose, 2 drops of MMs with 10 drops oActivator. I wait a few days before starting with the colloidal silver.
So I'll keep you guys updated .

Wouldn't be wonderful if my diabetes would be cured....... I think that may be just to much to wish for. Just feeling better and the side effects of diabetes would go would be fine.
If you persist you just may get your wish.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:55 AM   #213
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmm...on 10 drops still....had a little diarrea this morning, and a little sore feling in a gland that i used to have infection in 4-5 yesrs ago.....the sinus "smell" is weaker today....

my conclution is; some stuff is cleaned out or i m having a little bit flu...dont know yet.....but have not had almmost any vit c in this 6 days so it can be that im have some small virus stuff...but i hope it is detox, and **** leving, not coming....
Old 11-15-2008, 10:14 PM   #214
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

BRUSHING YOUR TEETH WITH MMS

Youtube video shows mixing solution of citric acid, mixing it with MMS and mixing a solution for brushing the teeth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl_d7...04D758&index=0

In the video, he is using 8 drops MMS to 40 drops citric acid for brushing the teeth, but I originally have read using 6 drops MMS to 30 drops citric acid.

I have also read not to keep it in your mouth for longer than 1 minute. If you have receding gums, I would use some caution since the cementum that is exposed when the gums have receded can deteriorate quickly. It is not as strong as enamel. Be sure to rinse your mouth well afterwards to neutralize the acid. (perhaps even add a little baking soda or alkaline medium to stop the acidic action)

This from a MMS website regarding using 4 drops of MMS to 20 drops of citric acid as a toothpaste and wash.

Quote:
I am asked daily to explain my benefit and the way I use MMS to brush my teeth. I use 4 drops of MMS and 20 drops of citric acid solution, and I let them activate for 3 minutes. I then add a shot glass of water (approximately 1 ž to 1 ― oz. of water.) I dip my brush in the glass with the mixture and brush just like I was instructed by my dentist, brushing up and down and side to side, and working the gum line as well.

I then take a sip of the solution and hold it in my mouth while using a flossing fork, working the MMS down below the gum line where it can get in the root of each tooth.

When I started doing this in February of 2007, my gums were bleeding every time I brushed and my teeth were loose. I had a dentist wanting to pull them all out. He said they were all falling out, and I wouldn't have a tooth left in 6 to 12 months. Within days of using MMS my gums quit bleeding and my teeth tightened up and I haven't lost one since then.

It had been a year before I started using MMS since the last time I had my teeth cleaned, and the plaque had built up so much that every time I would floss, I would have to restring my flossing fork 3 to 4 times as the plaque would cut it just like the serrated edge of a knife. Within 3 months of using MMS morning and night to brush and floss, I realized I only had to restring once every week or two. A year and a half of doing this, I now only have to restring once or twice a month as there is no plaque on my teeth to cut the string and it has been 2 ― years since I had my teeth cleaned.
FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at authorized website below:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, including worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see many more previous and future posts by peaceandlove starting at page #2 regarding protocols.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 01:29 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:37 PM   #215
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

ciao.....could someone please give some more info on mms and mercury ??
my teeth were full of the ****......but in india i got it removed and replaced.......unfortunatly when iwas having the fillings removed i accidently swallowed some.....ever sins iīve had some real health problems.........i am a regular faster.......40 - 60 days a year.......from 10 to 21 days each time.......and althought this has helped i still have symptoms that recure when i start eating cooked food.....
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:12 AM   #216
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi ssss, the metals used for your teethfillings will not dissolve in your body so I suppose they have already left it without you even noticing it.
If you have put the same stuff back in again you are as far from home as you already was.
Get rid of the things because it's 100% poison.
The health problems will not come from those swollowed fillings.
I think you had some bad food overthere which will easily be solved by MMS.
Also the many days of fasting puts a strain on your body.
If you take two periods of 5-10 days per year, in spring and in autumn that should be enough.
Overdoing is never good.
Info on MMS you can find on this thread.
Just start at the beginning and you will find all the info you need.

Last edited by Peer; 11-16-2008 at 12:15 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:34 AM   #217
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the info peer.....no i didnīt put the mercury back in ....i filled my teeth with cement.....i got some sodium clorite 25%........1 lt. yesterday......iīm going to start taking it on monday.....one more question....i noticed people are brushing there teeth with the sodium clorite citric acid solution.....i thought citric acid harms your enamel ? i know toothpaste is the worst....i use plain old bar soap to brush.......

Last edited by sunshineseastar; 11-16-2008 at 12:43 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:38 AM   #218
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Sodium chloride or sodium chlorite? The first one is plain kitchensalt. Just a typ I suppose.

You will also find info on brushing your teeth with MMS and what to do about the acidity.
Bye the way, where are you?

Last edited by Peer; 11-16-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:48 AM   #219
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

yea it was a typo.....thanks for ponting that out i corrected that.....i travel all over but iīm in europe at the moment...
Old 11-16-2008, 01:51 AM   #220
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

the problem with mercury fillings are when they are drilling them out, u can inhale the fume, the parts u swallow is more ok......but it is a lot of mercury detox out there....i dont know how effective nat clorite is on it.....but u can use seaplants with iodine also....search the net for mercury and detox...it is alot....and i think sodium bicarbonate/ baking soda is ok to reduce acidity after mms.........
Old 11-16-2008, 10:09 AM   #221
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Youtube Video by Dentist showing mercury vapor coming off fillings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:51 PM   #222
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

i had my removed 10 years ago, it was with this special ecuipment, like fume-sucking-thing, the denitist recommanded me to use carbontabelets, and he was also usin this rubber-child around the teets he was drilling. all this made my mercury removal totally "painless", but i had one removed by normal denist, and after that i had a little symptoms, like fever and dizziness the following day.....it can imagine that i wold have been ill if i had everything removed witout protection....some say it is quite dangerous....and i would agree in that statement...

the special equipment is cheap, like 10$ for each tooth, i would recommand paying for this.....
Old 11-16-2008, 04:56 PM   #223
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

hi alice.....well i got all 8 of mine removed at once and filled with cenent...i did not realize the danger....you canīt believe how sick i got ear infections....migrain head achs.....all kinds of pain through the body....liver problem......i wish i would have know befor....i was nieve and thought i just need to get them out.....i had them put in as a child and shortly after started suffering from migrains and the most terrible leg cramps in my shins and feet.......i couldnīt even sleep.......my mother thought i was always faking so i didnīt have to go to school........iīm glad that whole thing is behind me........wish i would have had your advice then.......nd thanks peaceandlove for the video....the world should watch that cause everyone knows someone with that **** in their mouth.........
Old 11-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #224
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Does anyone know how many drops would be needed to keep a 5 gallon container of water fit to drink???
Old 11-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #225
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

yes it is sooooo ******* far out that they where filling childrens theets with this ****, and u know most of this fillings started with fissure treatment of the molars, that is not event real decay of the theets....

but the biggest ironi about this; is that along with braintoxity, bonenecrosis and fertilitydamage, mercurys prime target in humanbody is the mouth, it makes theet decay and gum decises....big time!!!!!!....so u can say the dentists made big business out of filling us with this poison....but who can blame them, after breating this **** for years they where idiots!!!!

where in europe are u now?