Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #26
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
one of my ideas is to get all the blowers (and alike) together in one room...no cameras, no tape recorders, no audience....just them and their top secret "stuff"

let them discuss their stories...compare facts..
let them confront on their differences
let them find a common ground to work on...
let them settle their disputes....
let them have a chance to act like adults LOL

etc...

like i once told in Ryan thread....no need to come out of the room with a working 0 energy device (like anyone could actually do it) neither do we need a detailed schematics on how to make one....just come out of the room with some solid common ground to work on....

if in a boat and every man is rowing with his own tempo....the boat will..well...it will go round and round, round and round.....

and behold...there it will be....right where it started....
so what you are actually saying is that the BLIND ARE LEADING THE BLIND, however at least someone is taking the lead....The analogy of the boat works as we need a rudder , but not a broken rudder broken in 2
lol
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #27
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
so what you are actually saying is that the BLIND ARE LEADING THE BLIND, however at least someone is taking the lead....The analogy of the boat works as we need a rudder , but not a broken rudder broken in 2
lol
Whistblowing is like a grenade in a paint bucket.....Paint flies off in every direction....Some sticks to the walls but most ends up on the floor.

It's so disjointed that a rational and intelligent man cannot make heads nor tails of it.

It's like trying to interview a snowflake on how it feels like the other snowflakes.

Sorry.....Ranting now....Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #28
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
Quick question about this:

Is there power grabbing going on behind the scenes?

Just asking.
Based on what I know of Bill and Kerry over the past 2 years I sincerely doubt that. I will freely admit I found the question a little offensive, but I have tried not to let that change my answer.

Differences of opinion - aired for all to see - that is what you have seen.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #29
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Whistblowing is like a grenade in a paint bucket.....Paint flies off in every direction....Some sticks to the walls but most ends up on the floor.

It's so disjointed that a rational and intelligent man cannot make heads nor tails of it.

It's like trying to interview a snowflake on how it feels like the other snowflakes.

Sorry.....Ranting now....Peace Y'all
Thats O.K...the paint analogy works....however it takes someone with skill to take the grenade out , then paint a masterpiece...is there anyone on the earth that can do that?
lol
dom
Old 02-15-2010, 12:16 PM   #30
Spregovori

D21....

the rudder is just one part of the whole....

think of the human animal as of clouds....when there is a time to pi**s on someone they will come in great numbers...otherwise...it is hard to see them close together...

if it might make you more "comfortable" just....decide to try being aware of your actions and do/believe what you feel it is ok to do/believe....and when in doubt...you can ask around...but the final decision should always be yours to make...and if it does not work out - you can always blame me for it
Old 02-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #31
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Based on what I know of Bill and Kerry over the past 2 years I sincerely doubt that. I will freely admit I found the question a little offensive, but I have tried not to let that change my answer.

Differences of opinion - aired for all to see - that is what you have seen.

A..
quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post

Is there power grabbing going on behind the scenes?

Therefore Bill and Kerry are perfect and do not suffer from pride vanity etc....

or is mkspllmmm suggesting it is Bill and Kerry who are doing the power grabbing?
They may have a difference of opinion but having 2 blog sites suggests a bigger rift....if we can find out why we may get to the truth
lol
dom
lol
Old 02-15-2010, 12:23 PM   #32
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

For every agreement you 'll find a disagreement.
This is the way this 3D plane is rigged...dichotomies in a perfect balance .
That's how the mind functions when it deals with knowledge.
The only way to step out of the confusion this may generate is to ground yourself in
your own truth and to learn from soul's knowingness rather then mind's knowledge.
The soul integrates ...mental processes separate .
You are the truth .

The moment you enter into the world of words you start falling away from that which is. The more you enter into language, the farther you are away from existence.

Osho

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #33
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
D21....

the rudder is just one part of the whole....

think of the human animal as of clouds....when there is a time to pi**s on someone they will come in great numbers...otherwise...it is hard to see them close together...

if it might make you more "comfortable" just....decide to try being aware of your actions and do/believe what you feel it is ok to do/believe....and when in doubt...you can ask around...but the final decision should always be yours to make...and if it does not work out - you can always blame me for it
These analogies are interesting...a pissing animal analogy is hard for my mind to get around... can you elaborate on this a bit more...maybe use the cloud analogy and it will **** rain on all of us
lol
dom
Old 02-15-2010, 12:29 PM   #34
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've the feelling that the disagreement between those 2 has a personal reason.
The 2 always emphasized that they aren't a couple, but sometimes in such a platonic relationship, it happens
that one wishes that the opposite would be true.

I reckon the one is Kerry.
She's single, has no kids and is already 44 years old, and she wishes to have a partner who really supports her in every way.

Bill once wrote on the homepage that she even has difficulties to pay her rent. A fiancé would be helpful in such situations.

But Bill couldn't engage because he has alrady a fiancé in Switzerland.
And perhaps he even wouldn't engage with Kerry because he only sees her as a friend, or feels "too old for her", or whatever.

But now Kerry feels rejected and that can lead to constant disagreement, even dislike. There were rumors that the 2 don't like each other very much.
Although Bill always speaks in high respect of Kerry, a true gentleman.

But I feel that there's some truth in these conjectures.
Because just watch the video interviews of the 2 or the conference talks, Kerry always looks depressed when Bill speaks, the corners of her mouth go downwards and she looks bored.

What's also noticeable, she very often disrupts him when he speaks.
The subtext of such behaviour is: please recognize me!

Perhaps I'm totally wrong, but I've this strange feeling.

Last edited by King Lear; 02-15-2010 at 12:36 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #35
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've the feelling that the disagreement between those 2 has a personal reason.
The 2 always emphasized that they aren't a couple, but sometimes in such a platonic relationship, it happens
that one wishes that the opposite would be true.

I reckon the one is Kerry. [Mod request: Please snip long quotes]
You've really put some thought into this....

It's probably a little simpler than that...

2 individuals cannot always speak with the same voice.....SG

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #36
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've the feelling that the disagreement between those 2 has a personal reason.[Forum Guideline: Please snip long quotes]
interesting thoughts King,therefore you think it is a battle based on human emotion.....what ever happened to the the higher consciousness?
lol

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 08:33 PM. Reason: [Forum Guideline: Please snip long quotes
Old 02-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #37
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry is more earth based and Bill is more in space.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #38
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I don't come here for unity, I come for individuality.
I am grown up now, I don't need Bill and Kerry to be my parents and stay together for the family's sake. If anything I find it reassuring. Sticking to unuseful unity is what got the lowly human into the mess we are busy untangling now.
ROCK ON INDIVIDUALITY and the freedom to express it.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #39
Spregovori

Quote:
These analogies are interesting...a pissing animal analogy is hard for my mind to get around... can you elaborate on this a bit more...maybe use the cloud analogy and it will **** rain on all of us
lol
dom

What more is here to explain? I am blowing my "whistle" here. I am describing a circle...the answer could be one of my previous answers in this thread.

---------
for example:

and there will come the day when earth will open and you will see them return, emerging from blackness..whispers in the wind....traversing their message...calling you back...to the source...must return to the source...how shall thy respond D21?

-----------

When the "time comes" (whatever that may be) it is not about Camelot or Bill and Kerry....it is about you. How do you wish to see yourself at that "time"? (no need to answer here...that is for you to know and/or to find out)
Old 02-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #40
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

I do believe that the approach on what constitute a whistle blower greatly differs for both of them. The approach to determine the validity of each whistle blower is creating a bit of a stress in their friendship . Bill as everyone knows is more analytical in his approach and is very fond of grammatical presentation . Kelly is more focus on the spiritual side . In my view this duality of opposites views and approach is what has created the success of Project Camelot.
New found romance sometimes can become possessive and time consuming and is hard to balance both so the rift is created by the lover who is eager to define and claim her position in the relationship . Of course this is pure speculation. All in all I hope that they can mend their differences and continue to work together. Unity is difficult for anyone because we all posses a duality of opposites and this is always reflected in our relationships so why would we expect Bill and Kerry to be any different . Truth is define by each person as it resonates with you or not, this is the beauty of the journey within.

Blessings to all...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:29 PM   #41
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
quote:
how can you find a place in perfection , when all of Mankind is imperfect and many are in darkness (ignorance).....therefore what tools do we use for perfection..REASON intuition love ..or is it something greater......what is that authority?
lol
You’ve raised a very valuable question here ... I’ll try to answer ... just give me a moment, please ... thanks, and peace to you all!
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:36 PM   #42
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It is not complicated,

Bill thinks like a scientist. He has a desire to collect some level of credible data before presenting material as potentially valid. Kerry does not share this desire and is willing to present material even if there are multiple red flags showing it is not credible.

My guess is that it has been this way since the beginning and that the two personalities had in the past some how balanced off of each other to some degree. Now either one of them or both of them no longer want to sit on the seesaw anymore.

It is probably very healthy for Camelot for it to evolve and change like this. Order out of chaos, and blah blah blah.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:36 PM   #43
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

This should be interesting, I mean Kerry did the last interview by herself with McCollum, without Bill, so I'm wondering if both plan on doing some more separate interviews in the future, or was it just a one time thing that Kerry did it alone?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #44
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Kerry is more earth based and Bill is more in space.
if they disagree about something there has to be a REASON....If one works on intuition and one works on reason , it would be the other way around...bill would be earthly and kerry heavenly
lol
Old 02-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #45
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
I do believe that the approach on what constitute a whistle blower greatly differs for both of them. The approach to determine the validity of each whistle blower is creating a bit of a stress in their friendship . Bill as everyone knows is more analytical in his approach and is very fond of grammatical presentation . Kelly is more focus on the spiritual side . In my view this duality of opposites views and approach is what has created the success of Project Camelot.
New found romance sometimes can become possessive and time consuming and is hard to balance both so the rift is created by the lover who is eager to define and claim her position in the relationship . Of course this is pure speculation. All in all I hope that they can mend their differences and continue to work together. Unity is difficult for anyone because we all posses a duality of opposites and this is always reflected in our relationships so why would we expect Bill and Kerry to be any different . Truth is define by each person as it resonates with you or not, this is the beauty of the journey within.

Blessings to all...
quote:
Truth is define by each person as it resonates with you or not, this is the beauty of the journey within.

..In this case truth is not resonating with one of them
lol
dom
Old 02-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #46
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
This should be interesting, I mean Kerry did the last interview by herself with McCollum, without Bill, so I'm wondering if both plan on doing some more separate interviews in the future, or was it just a one time thing that Kerry did it alone?
Hello Majorion
quote:
o I'm wondering if both plan on doing some more separate interviews in the future, or was it just a one time thing that Kerry did it alone?

I do believe they are going in different directions....there has to be a reason for everything
dom
Old 02-15-2010, 01:53 PM   #47
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

thread title is deceiving they have agreed to disagree
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:54 PM   #48
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone would think we were fantasising about break up of the Beatles here !

I have to agree with Mudra... it's all in your mind.

Fancy speculating about their personal relationship! Has Avalon become 'Hello' magazinge ?

The conjecture is all tittle-tattle.. at least two or three threads have sprung up skirting around a subject which it was asked to avoid debating (that relating to Kinsumei). it seems we just can't help ourselves...

It's a restlessness to know what you can't know... what you can never know.

So I say just Let it Be....

This is a free site, a free forum provided by Bill and Kerry and Camelot is also a free resource to use as you wish.

I am very grateful to them for providing these services. I don't have to agree with any of their actions or beliefs to be grateful.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #49
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
thread title is deceiving they have agreed to disagree
Thread title would be deceiving if it was not the truth /reality...have you seen the info on project camelot?
Old 02-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #50
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Well said anchor...!

Everybody grows and has a choice to travel his/her own path....Sometimes together sometimes on your own....!
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote