Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry How close are we to martial law please add your comments i want to know what you thin

http://blog.taragana.com/health/2009...or-says-14451/
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How close are we to martial law please add your comments i want to know what you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vw1SQlfulk&feature=sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
Old 12-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How close are we to martial law please add your comments i want to know what you

IMO, I don't think it will ever happen; and if it does, it won't last more than a few days.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

sounds like cointelpro to me

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
Banned

371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we are already under so much laws/and, tracking etc.,
there isn't anything we do
except when we pay cash for things
were we aren't tracked

we need to get our heads, out of our asses !!!

love is the END RESULT

unfortunately ~ sitting on your tuffet mediating
is only going to shift you

fortunately ~ this does also increase the collective consciousness
so, it is a part of the solution

THE EXPOSURE OF TRUTH - isn't a pretty business

how many people did you talk to today ???

i talked to 7; whilst i was out
getting my car license/and, and, driver license renewed
before, i got into the place ~
there are ways to this
when you are at the gas station ~
say boldly and, loudly,

doesn't this just **** you off...
i put $50 in - probably $45 in TAXES, and, likely $5 of gas
WHAT A RIP OFF !!!

AND, say it very boldly and, very LOUDLY TOO
so, as, many people as possible hear you

Sometimes, i'll take the bill
and, say after paying ~

doesn't it make you mad !!!
to collect 15% for other people
have to keep records of it
and, you don't make a red nickel
being their processing clerk,
and, doing that, all for free!!!
isn't that a real waste of your time ???

and, the government just made another $15
on the $100 i spend, so, how much did you make ???
[SIZE][

so, when the girl came to me - and, said
cash / credit card / debit card / money order

my response,
i know what a credit card is,
i know what a debit card is,
and, i know, what a money order is,
could you tell me, what your definition of cash is ???

she look at me, real strangely

now, bear in mind, there is a triple lineup

lots and, lots of people -within a small space

about 15 waiting to get to the counter,
another 15 snaking in the middle part of the lineup
(where i was) and, another 15 snaking down the wall
(like a bunch of animals, lining up to be slaughtered)

so, she replies- cash ??? what it it ???
what do you mean, no one ever asked me that question before ???

and, i replay, so, do you write cash, right on your form,
and, it says, you take cash ???

so, she looks at the form,
and, says, yes, see right here we take cash

and, i say, yes, i see that,
but, what is your definition of cash ???

i could see, there was some aware people within the lineup
and, a few of them, starting to talk about their definitions
of what cash really was ...
and, i said,
so, does it actually say that somewhere on the piece of paper,
the bill is printed on, that it is cash , or legal tender,
or, what exactly does it say ???

This actually created some real interesting conversations
within the lineup; and; guess what, the whole group of us,
weren't going anywhere, for a bit of time

it got a few people quite curious
saw a few of them, fumbling in their pockets
to pull out bills
some of them chimed into the conversation
and, said things, like yeah,
they call it cash, but, it is really debt notes
and, things like that

some of them where pretty ticked off
about all the time being wasted / standing in lineups
and, everywhere they go, its a cash grab

and, that there was also GST tax /that's the gouge and screw tax in canada
on both the license, and, the vehicle sticker
so, i managed to stir up,
some really interesting conversations

if the gov't / or bank, are going to hold me up
in a lineup, i'm going to talk to people

one man in the lineup about 4 behind me,
was, clearly, a banker - you can spot them, real easy
and, ohh boy, was he uncomfortable -
yup; the people are stirring -
i wonder, what he will talk about,
neXt time he's in the board room ???

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-19-2009 at 08:12 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:21 PM   #7
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

It will Not happen... In My life time... Yours either...

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #8
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: How close are we to martial law please add your comments i want to know what you

well its always been looming all they need to implement it is a major crisis. Right

know the sky looks blue with a cloud passing know and then.No storms

for casted. I wouldn't let it bother you though, the power elites are aware of

the whiplashes that would occur. With so many people waking up the odds of

predicting the outcome are slim. If they did do this they could loose power and

there entire plan could be jeopardized, don't think they aren't aware of this.

Last edited by joe2288; 12-19-2009 at 11:42 PM.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

they are afraid that we in America have too many hand guns. Do they think we are going to list them on our taxes, if we file them this year ?

The losers are crying and they can cry all they want we are not following their rulings any longer...................

I'm sure they outcry will be here since many military personel will be home for the Holidays................so folks get out your Vitamin D3 or what ever you have and treat them kindly.

We are not alone and never were and they are finding out that we are stronger than they ever imagine. They can't stop the "awakening" of the people.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:33 PM   #10
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Martial law - country wide - would be A) costly and B0 impossible to enforce. It would be a logistics nightmare.

Even if we were to get hit with a massive solar flare or EMP attack that took down the entire electrical grid. (A possibility) Martial Law could not be enforced. The police, fire, military would be returning to their own homes to help their own families.

Any event that could trigger a nation wide martial law would be so big the forces would leave their post and go home to protect their loved ones. Not even a banking collapse would work.

However, using martial law as a threat, like they did to pass the bail-outs is exactly what they would do. Like blackmail...do this or there will be martial law.

Any even that could cause martial law would also cause the people to know they must take care of themselves. I do not believe Americans are ready to follow the herd into the slaughter house.

There will not be martial law but there will be threats of martial law. Remember, a threat cannot actually hurt you.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:57 AM   #11
Steelhorsehd
Avalon Senior Member

Then tell me why our government is spending 100s of millions building detention camps in every state plus a very big rush to train the entire forces that our left here and even bringing foreign troops over here and all of it totally with no media totally secret.

I just had to jump in on this one.
Steelhorsehd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:59 AM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelhorsehd View Post
Then tell me why our government is spending 100s of millions building detention camps in every state plus a very big rush to train the entire forces that our left here and even bringing foreign troops over here and all of it totally with no media totally secret.

Because its their dream...........not reality.

They are afraid knowing that we are waking up in ? the masses and we are not doing what they tell us. They are losing and if they had any brains in their heads they would stop this **** and leave this planet LOL

ya think that will work ? I'm not trying to be a smart alec.............I'm just not going to let this worry me. Its what they want. I'm looking at it with a positive attitute..............what will be, will be.

I will not comply

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-20-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:48 AM   #13
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
They are afraid knowing that we are waking up in ? the masses and we are not doing what they tell us. They are losing and if they had any brains in their heads they would stop this **** and leave this planet LOL
Also, they may just be smart enough to figure out that widespread martial law would rapidly trigger even more awakenings as people finally understand why they've been uneasy about the direction things are going. I think martial law is unlikely. I expect more trickery where they try to make it look like things just have to be done a certain way to ensure "safety" or some such BS, motivated by fear.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:58 AM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Also, they may just be smart enough to figure out that widespread martial law would rapidly trigger even more awakenings as people finally understand why they've been uneasy about the direction things are going. I think martial law is unlikely. I expect more trickery where they try to make it look like things just have to be done a certain way to ensure "safety" or some such BS, motivated by fear.

Exactly I think that they know already that their time is limited

So do we or do we not list our gun on our 2009 taxes............I dont think people will fall for that. TPTB are still living back in the stone ages
Old 12-20-2009, 11:08 AM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelhorsehd View Post

The camps are where they plan to keep the people they want safe from what's going on outside the walls.
It's too keep you out
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #16
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Is it only me that I sense that the whole purpose of this thread is to test how we connect the dots. How is swine flu vaccine related to martial law?
It's fear mongering, nothing more. Here is definition:
Martial law is a system of rules that take effect if the military takes control of the normal administration of justice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

I would avoid such threads, they don't improve our knowledge, but give a lot of information to special interests.
I come to realize that after posting similar thread myself, without any substance to it!

Just try to have your bullsh.t detectors in high alert all the time.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #17
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Yes just the changing of a few laws just a few laws, have you looked at these laws...........

Executive Order Number 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies. The bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

Executive Order Number 12656 appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and grant the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Here are just a few Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation.

I would avoid such threads, they don't improve our knowledge, but give a lot of information to special interests.
I come to realize that after posting similar thread myself, without any substance to it!

gibonos[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
Is it only me that I sense that the whole purpose of this thread is to test how we connect the dots. How is swine flu vaccine related to martial law?
It's fear mongering, nothing more. Here is definition:
Martial law is a system of rules that take effect if the military takes control of the normal administration of justice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

gibonos

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 12-20-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #18
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know how many people realize,but the the guardians of planet aren't

gonna let this controlling behavior go on for much longer. The whole swine flu

thing was a EPIC fail by the world elite at kick starting there NWO. This

didn't go through, because there was intervention, the virus mutated into some

less harmful, then the flu. I bet they were ****** when they realized this

. Most of those camps were built to deal with the flu victims, so they

could play the good guys. The end result in my opinion would have been them

Saying we need to Give the World Health Organizationg Emergency powers

over key strategic countries as a disguise for the new world gov't. It was

a perfect plan, but failed in the end.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:00 PM   #19
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

The same thing is going on with the whole climate change gang. There plan

was ready to get kick started at Copenhagen and then, bam smack in the

face, the emails got leaked. Ironically this happened right before the meeting

and they got nothing done I am sorry, but i could only think how mad

they are getting, noticing one plan after another, is failing in a EPIC way.

And yet another sign of Guardians at work.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #20
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vw1S...FBB4B&index=64
Old 12-21-2009, 01:40 AM   #21
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

One thing to think about is that martial law does not necessarily mean troops in the streets and a police state. Really, all that it means is that the legal system is overburdened and that the normal laws are being abandoned in favor of a military tribunal-type system. The US is already in a declared state of emergency over swine flu. If there is some large act of civil disobedience or mayhem, martial law only means that people are denied due process (i.e. habeus corpus, miranda rights, access to an attorney, etc.).

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:25 PM   #22
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

" martial law only means that people are denied due process (i.e. habeus corpus, miranda rights, access to an attorney, etc.).

AND YOU DONT SEE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE...........ITS A CON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BUT THE MAJORITY OF HUMANITY IS ABOUT AS USELESS AS SHEEP WHY BECAUSE THEY WONT STAND UP THEY WONT SHOUT AND THEY WILL JUST SIT THERE WAITING FOR THE SLAUGHTER AND THE HARVEST AND THEY WILL SAY ITS GODS WILL.........

GUESS WHAT NON OF THIS **** IS GODS WILL THIS IS A CON STARTED IN YAHWEH'S ABSENCE..........BUT THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM THE EXTRA TERRESTRIALS LIVING AMONST US IS....

THAT YAHWEH IS HERE NOW
HE IS REALLY ANGRY
AND HE HAS THE ABILITY TO START THIS OVER AND GET RID OF THEM AND THEY HATE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY FEAR HIM ......AND THEY CANT DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT EXCEPT HOPE HE DOESNT STOP THEM FROM THE ALIEN AGENDA WHICH IS THE SECOND COMING ITS A HARVEST NOT COMING TO SAVE SOULS HE.S COMING TO COLLECT THEM .....................ETERNAL LIFE IN THE HEAVANS IS A CON WE ARE BATTERIES FOR THEYRE SHIPS.

I ALSO KNOW THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET SPANKED BY YAHWEH IN WAYS THEY CAN NOT EVEN CONCIEVE OF.........

PROMISE AND I KNOW THIS BECAUSE THEY GAVE UP SO DAMN MUCH .....THEY MAYBE MORE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGLICALLY BUT SPIRATUALLY AND ALL OTHER WAYS THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THEN SAVAGES

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
One thing to think about is that martial law does not necessarily mean troops in the streets and a police state. Really, all that it means is that the legal system is overburdened and that the normal laws are being abandoned in favor of a military tribunal-type system. The US is already in a declared state of emergency over swine flu. If there is some large act of civil disobedience or mayhem, martial law only means that people are denied due process (i.e. habeus corpus, miranda rights, access to an attorney, etc.).

--sjkted
Old 12-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #23
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

For some reason this thread makes me want to say...

I miss Pierre Trudeau...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:21 PM   #24
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

As Cliff High patiently explains, there are not enough keepers, jailers, troops to keep the US population under martial law. And they know it.

Now if the dollar collapses and everything goes to chaos, there will be frontier law, but not martial law.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #25
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

want to bet they have been planning this for years and they will en mass it with us going along with theyre plan why because the human race is fricking stupid motivated by fear they will go along with it

all those coffins all those trains and all those camps.............

not built for nothing

because what i learned from them

were time machines who can go any where

and this is one of an almost infinate number of parallels

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 10:31 AM.