Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 01:25 AM   #1
solemaat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Pineal Orgasm

As a spiritual rookie and prior skeptic, this gave me physical proof of meditation's effects on the body and soul. Thus, I felt compelled to pass it on.

Without the physical feedback I felt, I wouldn't have posted this. I've never studied meditation other than using a mantra to calm myself in stressful times.

I tried to stimulate my pineal gland using knowledge from David Wilcox's Convergence presentation. I went into the meditation with tones of gratitude, wonder and empowerment. I wanted to vibrate the water in my pineal gland.

With my eyes closed and earplugs in, I visualized the location of my eyes and ears as forming the 4 base points of a pyramid with the apex at the pineal gland. I then tried to listen to the light and ended up hearing a ticking sound! This shocked me and gave me confidence to proceed, although I admit I was also somewhat afraid of what was happening.

I tried to simultaneously locate the pineal using the pyramid visualization, listen to the sound, and see the light. When synchronicity occured I saw a ball of light coming closer and further erratically. Then I tried to feel the light on top of everything else and I had what I can only describe as a conciousness orgasm. My eyes and inner ears began twitching rapidly in a way I could never do consciously. I seemed to be immersed in light, my legs trembled lightly and my breath was taken away. The short orgasm was followed by a soothing period of stillness.

I'm grateful to many contributors of this site who inspired me to try this meditation in this way. I use it almost everyday now, in much less controlled environments and it has greatly altered my view of reality and enriched my life.

I don't hear the ticking anymore, now it's a high pitch tone that gets louder as I focus on it. I don't see the ball of light anymore, it's just bright light that fills my entire peripheral vision. And the orgasm's are longer but less intense now, probably because I'm more relaxed.

This meditation felt great at the time, gave me some physical proof that meditation really can affect physical reality, and best of all it greatly reduced the fear I had regarding the conspiracies and prophesies I'd learned of lately. I hope you can use this method to counter fear and awaken consciousness as well.

I'm really not sure what I experienced because I have no foundation knowledge in meditation. Was it a pineal orgasm, or a chakra stimulation? How can I use this power for compassionate endeavors? How should I proceed to further develop my awareness of consciousness? Would someone else try this meditation to validate these claims - all attempts welcome, no experience necessary!

Gurus please advise

This was previously posted under another thread but I felt it important to be read by all. Please forgive the sensational headline
solemaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:02 AM   #2
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pineal Orgasm

One word. Wow.

There is an old meditation in the sikh community and through out Asia called meditation on Light and Sound. You will find many explanation on the net. And what you have experienced, the way you described it, looks like you have reach illumination through this technique.

Many are doing it since many years and have never experience it, hehe.

Funny thing about your post is that I just made a thread about ways to shield our mind from mental manipulation.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5697

And i must say, your post just fits in it, like an answer to my thread. I'll try it.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:26 AM   #3
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by solemaat View Post
As a spiritual rookie and prior skeptic, this gave me physical proof of meditation's effects on the body and soul. Thus, I felt compelled to pass it on.

Without the physical feedback I felt, I wouldn't have posted this. I've never studied meditation other than using a mantra to calm myself in stressful times.

I tried to stimulate my pineal gland using knowledge from David Wilcox's Convergence presentation. I went into the meditation with tones of gratitude, wonder and empowerment. I wanted to vibrate the water in my pineal gland.

With my eyes closed and earplugs in, I visualized the location of my eyes and ears as forming the 4 base points of a pyramid with the apex at the pineal gland. I then tried to listen to the light and ended up hearing a ticking sound! This shocked me and gave me confidence to proceed, although I admit I was also somewhat afraid of what was happening.

I tried to simultaneously locate the pineal using the pyramid visualization, listen to the sound, and see the light. When synchronicity occured I saw a ball of light coming closer and further erratically. Then I tried to feel the light on top of everything else and I had what I can only describe as a conciousness orgasm. My eyes and inner ears began twitching rapidly in a way I could never do consciously. I seemed to be immersed in light, my legs trembled lightly and my breath was taken away. The short orgasm was followed by a soothing period of stillness.

I'm grateful to many contributors of this site who inspired me to try this meditation in this way. I use it almost everyday now, in much less controlled environments and it has greatly altered my view of reality and enriched my life.

I don't hear the ticking anymore, now it's a high pitch tone that gets louder as I focus on it. I don't see the ball of light anymore, it's just bright light that fills my entire peripheral vision. And the orgasm's are longer but less intense now, probably because I'm more relaxed.

This meditation felt great at the time, gave me some physical proof that meditation really can affect physical reality, and best of all it greatly reduced the fear I had regarding the conspiracies and prophesies I'd learned of lately. I hope you can use this method to counter fear and awaken consciousness as well.

I'm really not sure what I experienced because I have no foundation knowledge in meditation. Was it a pineal orgasm, or a chakra stimulation? How can I use this power for compassionate endeavors? How should I proceed to further develop my awareness of consciousness? Would someone else try this meditation to validate these claims - all attempts welcome, no experience necessary!

Gurus please advise

This was previously posted under another thread but I felt it important to be read by all. Please forgive the sensational headline
That is Awesome! i am very excited for you.

I am no guru

You are your own mentor and your creativity manifested that experience, look to nobody but yourself for validation as you are co-creating.

Another activation
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:41 AM   #4
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

wow. interesting post
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:41 AM   #5
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

wonderful for you!!

I have experienced on numerous occasions, something simliar....the first time it happend and I asked what was happening to me ..... what I heard as a "cosmic orgasm"
I have done alot of my personal work and healing to realize myself as whole and complete by clearing "karmic patterns and programs" dillagently have done my shadow work, and faced many fears and walked through them, I achieved this "cosmic orgasm " through a personal meditation of acknowledgeing and becoming one with all that is around me, stepping 'further out' until I am one with divine source....
what I felt was like gushing through my crown that filled my entire body with bliss that lasted for hours.... it was both a humbling and truely amazing gift and experience.

in loving light ,earthdeva
earthdeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:43 AM   #6
solemaat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the replies.

Earthdeva, I also felt it as a gushing through the crown that filled my entire body. For me, the climax only lasts for 10-20s maybe. Until yesterday I had always done it laying down before bed at night, and so after enjoying the post-climax stillness I just decided to go to sleep.

However, yesterday I did it during the evening and was awake for many hours afterward. For the next hour or so, my head felt light and slightly euphoric, like a positive headache.

Steven, some other details that might help if you are going to try it. My first time I was laying down alone in bed, hands on bare chest, with someone else in the next room who didn't know what I was trying to do. This gave me the space to let my body's inhibitions loose, while knowing I could call out to someone if I felt overwhelmed, while being under no pressure to perform.

I think it helped that I thought something important was definitely going to happen. Truthfully, I anticipated I might levitate or be contacted and I was fearful of this - and that didn't happen. Overall though, I think it helps to be sure that something amazing is going to happen, and that you have the power to bring it on.

Good luck and keep me posted!
Old 10-20-2008, 04:16 AM   #7
information
Avalon Senior Member

Solemaat, I know of the experience you had, had the same thing. I, too am a novice at meditation, pineal activation, but I've read a few things and kept to drinking water without fluoride for the past three years. Would recommend studying Tantric practices if you enjoyed/benefitted from the experience. Tantra has let me tap into greater energy for the light and sound in my mind. You can shine this light on anything you can imagine, and be able to see it in total detail from any angle. Or, use it to hear the waves crashing slowly on the beach. I've heard it referred to as 'directed attention'.
Maybe it's the essence if belief itself. Do we create it? If not, where does the light and sound come from? (theories anyone?)

Let me take this chance to say something I believe strongly:
THESE ABILITIES ARE OUR BIRTHRIGHT! YOU ARE NORMAL IF YOU ACCESS THEM. THEY ARE NOT PARANORMAL!

Calling these things "paranormal" is neural associative conditioning, trying to get people to believe it's normal NOT to access our potential, or that those who do are "freaks" or "whackjobs".

(steps off soapbox)
information is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:45 AM   #8
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

.....once....., i was sitting on toilet, " to let "......

i got stuckt in my digesstion area, so i BIG pressure was building up...

so i sit on this ****n toilet, and press and press !!!!!!!

..............SUDDENTLY...... a explosion in my head, white light

everywhere.............

.....my " point of view" , live, changed after that ****

...... """ enlightment "" can happen anywhere everywhere

.....hehe, so watch out people.....is not always beginning with a nice

laying on bed, music, breathing.......

...............the brightest light can hit u (embrace) u......at the

"" darkest" places ............HOPE FOR EVERYONE
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:57 AM   #9
historycircus

I would caution all practicioners of Tantra, and those who are experiencing the medatative orgasms to consider some of the writings and videos of Barbara Marciniak and others (beyond David Wilcock).

On the one hand I say, beware uninvited, spontaneous orgasmic experiences - especially during meditation or dreams - as there may be "things" in these experiences that are not positive, but can be lasting.

On the other hand, never look a gift horse in the mouth, or I guess in this case, the genitals. A free orgasm is a free orgasm, eh?

My point, however, is that the type you are experiencing may not be free.

Peace.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:13 AM   #10
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solemaat View Post
As a spiritual rookie and prior skeptic, this gave me physical proof of meditation's effects on the body and soul....Was it a pineal orgasm, or a chakra stimulation? How can I use this power for compassionate endeavors? How should I proceed to further develop my awareness of consciousness?
Congratulations on discovering this on your own!

I am just beginning to bring pineal exercises into my regimen. I have been working with the amygdala for about 8 or 9 months now, with similar results to what you've been experiencing. I too have to describe it as a kind of orgasm.

The amygdala is the center of the limbic system or reptile brain. It controls the flight-or-fight response. Orgasm, panic and blinding ecstasy all involve the amygdala. This organ is about the size of an almond, and snugs up against the underside of the frontal lobes. If you touch the bridge of your nose just between the eyes, the amygdala is about 1.5" in from that point.

Imagine tickling your amygdala with a feather, or imagine a kiss. Once I got used to doing this, I found I could do it easily. It causes my whole body to shiver and twitch, and it's nothing but pleasurable! The weird thing is that it's so un-sexual, because it's definitely a type of orgasm. It just involves the whole body and the whole mind, and is not centered in any particular area.

Occasionally the frontal lobes and the amygdala kind of "snap" in synch with each other, and this is when I have had some really extraordinary experiences. Acid-trip-like clarity and vividness of colors. I have actually heard the voices of the earth, and seen trees' auras. I saw every tree clad in a magenta "lightskin" and heard them singing to me. Out-of-body experiences. It rarely lasts very long, and I'd really like to learn more control over this amazing phenomenon.

Perhaps we can share notes...I feel fairly sure the pineal is involved in this, when the whole brain works as a unified whole. This is an intense experience, and I feel it holds potential for all kinds of awakenings!
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:50 AM   #11
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

some people experience clicks and tones when receiving information internally

during a telepathic download or other phenomenon, in which you gain sound or visionary data rapidly

it may have something to do with the rapid oscillating electromagnetic fluctuations effecting the inner ear

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:05 AM   #12
Savoyya
Avalon Senior Member

Hehe i experienced pretty much the same thing, but that was some 11 years ago (i was 27 back then). I was a total meditation newbie then, and i had no idea what had happened to me.

The meditation i was doing was just to still my mind and i was hoping maybe for an OBE. So i focused on feeling light and very relaxed, and also stilled my mind. As i felt really relaxed and light, it all happened in a split second, and it was INTENSE! I felt a big rush of warmth all across my body, went up my whole spine, and reached the tips of my fingers and toes. My eyes were moving fast and by themselves. I was seeing light even if my eyes were closed. My breathing was VERY deep and slow. My heartbeat was VERY strong but also very slow. And then, an orgasm like i never felt one before, still to this day. Everything about this experience was very intense. I was amazed at what i was experiencing and remained calm, just letting it happen. My intuition was telling me i could do my OBE experience then but i decided not to.

Afterwards, id say for weeks if not a couple months, i had never felt so good in my life. My asthma and arthritis were totally gone. I had a lot of energy.

I have been searching about what it was that i had experienced but i never got a satisfactory explanation. Some say it was a kundalini awakening. Some say it was the state you enter before an OBE. I wish i knew what it was.

Anyways, since that day, for some reason, i avoided repeating the same meditation, because i want to know what it was that i experienced before i do something that could trigger it again. I even avoided meditating for years due to this, even if i had felt so good after (thus i know it was a positive experience). I guess im a chicken lol
Savoyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:06 AM   #13
solemaat
Avalon Senior Member

information - thank you for your reply. I have stopped using fluoride toothpaste for the past month or two, however my tap water is still fluorinated. Wow, what you said about waves hitting the beach meant something to me as well - I discovered my mantra about ten years ago while listening to waves crashing in and hissing out on a beach. Also, my gut feeling is that it is a natural and great thing I experienced.

Thank you as well HistoryCircus. I will check out that reference as I always like to proceed cautiously and do my diligence before fully committing.

Whitecrow, I owe my experience to you as it was your post on pineal maintenance that made me feel empowered to stimulate my pineal/amygdala without much knowledge and no guidance. It was that very night that I attempted it and succeeded.

By relating the consciousness orgasm to the sexual orgasm, I felt it within my ability and sphere of control to activate my dormant brain parts. Relating consciousness masturbation to sexual masturbation also helped me breakthrough, because I remember what it was like to sexually masturbate for the first time and beyond. Many discoveries with emotions of bliss and guilt, along with value judgments about the propriety of it etc. Reviewing the emotional growth I went through sexually made me realize I was mature enough to tackle the orgasm on a consciouness level.

My experience agrees with yours in that it has nothing to do with the sexual body parts. I hope nobody is offended by the sexual content of my posts. I'm not striving for shock value, but rather I believe it's useful to relate consciousness discoveries to the mysterious and emotional nature of the sexual experience. Many thanks again Whitecrow for bringing this taboo catalyst to my attention.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:33 AM   #14
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

try to imagine what would happen if you combined both types of orgasms!

Sacred Loving & Tantric Sex

unity
Old 10-20-2008, 07:46 AM   #15
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

The pineal orgasm as you put it is quite normal.
I am a little concerned to hear you got this info from david wilcock's site though.
This is not a beginers meditation and for those who dont have someone in the next room for support, this can be a scary for some.

Mr Wilcock.....you have to take some responsibility for this as this is not in the true nature of starting from the begining.

Back to the pineal though.... in basic terms this is the blood flowing to the pineal gland. This will help you to become more creative and more intuative.

Once again i do not recommend this for people who do not have meditation experience.

I will look into this further.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:36 AM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Anchor; 10-20-2008 at 10:29 AM. Reason: dumb joke, changed my mind
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:03 AM   #17
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

It is a typical thing that someone "skeptic" who starts to move in the direction of expansion and growth get strong experiences in the beginning. Existence shows that it is supporting you to move in that direction. You get a taste that will motivate you to move ever deeper.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:02 AM   #18
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

I am too a little surprised that this is on Wilcox's site. This is very similar to a method called Quan Yin by Suma Ching Hai and Light and Sound mediation by Sant Mat . You are basically accessing the pineal gland through your third eye or wisdom chakra. Isn't meditation the most awesome thing? I love this site!!!

Do you have a link to the technique?...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #19
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
It is a typical thing that someone "skeptic" who starts to move in the direction of expansion and growth get strong experiences in the beginning. Existence shows that it is supporting you to move in that direction. You get a taste that will motivate you to move ever deeper.
I agree to that..... its a short time left and this will happen more and more to people that are not even experienced meditators, or doesnt know any meditation at all.... their higher selfs is telling its time to move, to open up...... all is in order.... its time to open up to the new frequences that will move people from this earth to the next....
I do know of people not spiritual, experience this in the most unexpected time, it just happens at work, home or when they go to sleep.....
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #20
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

funny you guys bring up the idea that when you start something like this you get a really big kick

natures way of enticing you to continue, maybe?

I noticed that when I first woke up in the 70s, my path was busy busy, with a new plateau almost every week if I kept up discussion and bouncing ideas of my friend who was also waking up with me, of course we had no idea we were waking up then, we were just exploring metaphysical concepts and the world religions and putting 2 and 2 together etc

but as the years went by, those plateaus started to get less and less frequent, although just as powerful

I went for 7 years in the 90s with out one new plateau or even a CLUE to where my path should lead....as if life had stopped talking to me and giving me hints where I should be growing towards, I thought I was lost but I still had all my mental goods to toy with which kept me positive

I felt a little abandoned

then 911 happened and WOW...my mind was bombarded by it all again and I found my path again, yet still even these days I only get those really powerful WOW moments occasionally...maybe 3-4 times a year, and they seem to be getting smaller and smaller in intensity and scope compared to the big ones I was accustomed too in my earlier years

I really miss getting my mind blown like that

has anyone else observed this phenomenon or is it just me?

peace
Old 10-20-2008, 12:19 PM   #21
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

The intention is not to denigrate what anyone is saying here. Please let me point out that some of you are playing with stuff that requires a teacher to guide you through. Tantra is something you have to be initiated into before you can do it. Tantra requires permission to learn, then permission to train, then permission to pass on to ONE other person before you die. That is the nature of Tantra. It can be dangerous to your spirit, mind, and body. In the age of videos, internet, and MTV, ancient knowledge has become to easy to obtain. As they say on Jackass, "Don't try this at home."
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:37 PM   #22
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
I agree to that..... its a short time left and this will happen more and more to people that are not even experienced meditators, or doesnt know any meditation at all.... their higher selfs is telling its time to move, to open up...... all is in order.... its time to open up to the new frequences that will move people from this earth to the next....
I do know of people not spiritual, experience this in the most unexpected time, it just happens at work, home or when they go to sleep.....
Yes, I have seen it happen to a lot of "non-spiritual" people also. In fact, being "spiritual" can sometimes be a hinderance. A little effort, prayer and permission goes a long way. You cannot "do" Love and Growth afterall. It happens by itself if you just allow and help the cleansing process along by being open and honest with yourself. Your life blueprint was planned before you got here. Allowing it to play out without to much intereferance is essential. Many latent things are being tuned up and turned on these days. Such an experience is a typical example of that. It is important not to get too "attached" to such experiences. They might diminish over time as your new system is running more smoothly. Just enjoy the ride you have signed up for is my best advice
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #23
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I went for 7 years in the 90s with out one new plateau or even a CLUE to where my path should lead....as if life had stopped talking to me and giving me hints...
I felt a little abandoned

then 911 happened and WOW...my mind was bombarded by it all again and I found my path again...

has anyone else observed this phenomenon or is it just me?
That's a fairly close parallel to my own experience, only my big hiatus was the 80s.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:00 AM   #24
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
The intention is not to denigrate what anyone is saying here. Please let me point out that some of you are playing with stuff that requires a teacher to guide you through. Tantra is something you have to be initiated into before you can do it. Tantra requires permission to learn, then permission to train, then permission to pass on to ONE other person before you die. That is the nature of Tantra. It can be dangerous to your spirit, mind, and body. In the age of videos, internet, and MTV, ancient knowledge has become to easy to obtain. As they say on Jackass, "Don't try this at home."
g.
Greg is absolutely correct here. The ancient eastern world is full of very deep and powerful methods of utilizing the energies that the human body are vitally dependent on to maintain normal everyday function.

You can certainly use these ways to unleash and heighten your bodies abilities and open yourself to very empowering experiences but mistakes are also manifested that can damage your bodies to the same degree it can heal it.

I dont necessarily believe that the breaking of ritual born from tradition is an error met with consequences but I have hurt myself physically while learning qigong meditations without moving an inch. Make sure you really know what your doing, or work with a qualified teacher. Most of the good stuff you wont find in books or videos anyway.

unity
Old 10-21-2008, 11:02 AM   #25
solemaat
Avalon Senior Member

I receive the comments urging caution with great respect. I don't want to be responsible for novices placing themselves in danger. I just thought that, if we are truly running out of time fast, them perhaps the method I used could help people speed up their development.

Also, in the spirit of Camelot, I thought that putting the raw truth out there was the ethical thing to do. Because likely some people can handle the truth and they shouldn't be denied useful information. So, if there's a demand for more detail on the method I used I will share it because there may be someone who could use a simple technique, passed on from rookie to rookie, if they can't breakthrough to what I experienced.

Since I didn't receive the method from a book or teacher (nor from Wilcock's webpage) it could be an interesting complement to whatever is out there in literature and with spiritual masters. I synthesized the method myself by chance using foundational theory from David Wilcock's "Convergence" slide presentation. I've only spent a minute or two on his site. What I mean by theory is simply what the pineal is, where it is located in the brain, that it is a centre of consciousness, etc.

Another inspiration was from Suriel on this forum. His signature "Feelings are the communications of the soul" is a very profound message to me, and I used the concept of communicating using emotion at the point where my mind/thought meditation was maximized and producing some physical feedback in my body. "Feeling the light" is one was to put it but more accurately it was like "surrendering your emotion" to the light.

Gotta go. Great sharing with you all