Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-06-2008, 07:09 PM   #1
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Welcome to Future Talk

Hi there,

This is a place where you can share all your dreams and intuitions about what may be happening in the future... That includes channeled info and anything you have heard from inside black projects... We value hearing from you. We are both highly intuitive and get all sorts of dreams and messages coming at us.. from all directions.

As our DNA gets upgraded by this move into the galactic center, more and more people will have activating chakras and will be using the third eye to see what's really going on...

When we are able to cross-correlate information with intuition and use the heart for seeing we are much closer to reaching the true nature of things.

Kerry
Old 09-06-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Future Talk

Hi Kerry, dreams are really werd at the moment with plenty of flying going on and mainly saving people.
I have been watching weather patterns here in england for a while now, england is definately having probs.
Two summers now have been completely a washout total flooding in areas this continues from day to day.
I have mentioned before how the wildlife seems to be in a complete disarray.
All the tiny birds are disappearing only the pigeons, crows and magpies seem to be surviving are the bigger birds eating the smaller ones? maybe!
I was woken early the other morning to see a full grown fox actually playing with our neighbours cat!! Whats happening to the programming it's out of sync.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #3
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Thanks Kerry.. this thread will be very valuable!
aww what a sweet image of the fox playing with the kitty!

I have to say, recently I have been devoting so much time to research and trying to juggle everything..I think I have not properly slept soundly for weeks! Am so stimulated in my mind that the dreams are extremely erratic...having said that, intuition is telling me to cash in and take everything out of bank/savings...and buy whatever i can now for whatever is around the corner... and network like crazy! have been downsizing my commitments and prepared to sell up lock stock all belongings and leave within a week if necessary!...leaving to go where? now that is the BIG QUESTION FOR ALL OF US!
regards to all

light n blessings
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:42 AM   #4
ROBRAY
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry, my intuiton tells me:
4D STS beings control Illuminati ...so their PLAN will manifest, either depopulation or slaves colonies elsewhere in the moon, mars....CREATION allows this kind of events.....Only those who seek to unveil the truht about what is going on will have enough vital energy to create a way out to a reality accord to their feelings....
ROBRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:33 AM   #5
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Just a little note here, for me, I awakened maybe 8 months ago and latley, the dreams are coming in. I had 2 " premeditated" dreams I think is the word, only, it was happening in real time....
The China earthquake and the Japan stabbings in a public square.....both of them I saw in a dream, only to read the news the next morning. With the time differences, I calculated that it was pretty much live.
Also lots of flying and realizing that I am in a dream and can do what i want, ( flying is awsome!).
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:43 AM   #6
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Welcome to Future Talk

Hi Kerry, this is my beginning response to the challenge in George's Handbooks... about imagining the world as you would like it to be...

My vision is to live in a world where profit is not the primary driving force of human activity,
where knowledge is prized and wisdom revered,
where trees are allowed to grow free because there are no power lines from which to continually cut branches...
where each and every child is valued and nurtured and encouraged to grow by virtue of having all their needs met,
including free and universal education and health care.
To live in a world in which leaders lead with honor rather than looking out for their own selfish, greedy interests,
where the the health of the planet and everyone and everything on, in and around it is THE primary focus of earthlings.

And of course, once that's done... to learn about and explore our galactic neighborhood!!

It's time to dream a new world into being...

Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:42 AM   #7
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guy's

I'v no idear what will happen in a few year's to come and from the continues dreams I use to allways have I hope to what ever god out there what I'v seen does not come to pass, but at the same time if such a disaster did accord what what I'v invisioned anyways majority will not be constintly sulking about it and liveing the rest of there days waiting to become exstinct.

What I'm trying to say is those whom are still around will feel a surge of motivation and while things maybe bleack for awhile majority will have to drive in oneself to fix our past mistakes.

All in all though I belive it doesn't matter realy what We say or do or no matter how greedy or pure ones motives are to say We want change is easy enough but in the long run I don't belive We have a say in it. It would be completely and souly the dicission of our real Mum our planet.

Like any child when things seem dark and hopeless one of the easyist things to do is blame there Parents, some times I get realy annoyed at our Planet cause I know what its capable of and I know its in pain and needs a fresh start so to speak and it just boogles My mind Why She's decieded to keep us around for as long as She has, but I guess like any Parent She forgives us for our mistakes, Which is why I'm not completely crazy at the moment.

If We realy did live in a spiritual reality of where its just being Judge by a entity and remanissing on past sin's like some major religions try to pro-claime then in My opion We should get a equal right to judge back, I just hope it doesn't come to that.

(sorry about the spelling)
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:58 AM   #8
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

wow, firehorse, i haven't had much sleep either!!!...sometimes till the wee hours in the morning. i've known for years about much of this, but feel a real urgency this time to do something to be safe! i am consumed by all the info on the net and interviews. i want to pack up and leave this country...but where and w no resources, how does one leave? you have to have financial resources to survive if you leave right? i've been trying but to no avail warning other people and friends, but they just don't believe me!....so frustrating!!!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:32 AM   #9
Deaf monk

Yesterday is history,tommorow is a mystery but today is a gift that is why it is called present.If you live in the past or in the future too much you miss the love from today.Our future was not sure from the moment we started worrying about it.Some of you doesnt sleep well,some are making dream to appease their fear,you know ... 2012... 1954.... 1305... they are only numbers because the enlightement in you could happen anyday and you dont need a planet or someone out of your race to make you a better person just lye down on your bed for a moment and let the world keep rolling for you will see how futile everything that is, is.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:21 AM   #10
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

I think this foram will be the best place to come for people who have a knowing for the truth. Not people who just want a aurgument. I think the time is coming where we need to get together in what ever country or town we live in and form a group of people so we can get to know each over and plan a head for the times a head what ever they may be. I think to many people want to sit on the fence and wait for things to happern only for it to be to late. The time is now to start planning a head as a group of people and thanks to kerry and bill i think this as givn us a wndow of time to sort this out so we can make this earth a better place.

llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #11
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

From multiple hypnotic progressions I've seen my hometown (NYC) underwater several times. My children (wide and purely awake because I've kept their programming to a minimum) have alternating dreams of aliens (some scary) and a giant wave. I've also seen volcanic activity. I've seen myself dressed in white and welcoming weary visitors to my healing center. Only those who vibrate in absolute love will even be able to SEE it.

From an LOA stand point and an astronomical stand point I think too many people from all walks of life are expecting something massive to happen so something will manifest sooner or later.

I am a big fan of Michael St. Clair and his statement that "Light cannot be interpreted, only received." I have the power to save the world. We all do.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:05 PM   #12
Dreamscape
Avalon Senior Member

This forum is fantastic! Kerry and Bill, you've done it again. Thanks for being around and doing this work.

We do indeed live in a time of great changes. I think most people are getting this now. Personally I've been working with others doing dream work and also I feel compelled to build an ethanol still to power my cars (I've thought about this for years but now is the time). It seems we are collasping back into our authentic beings at this time. The age of lies is waning. This means truth about our social structures is coming out but it also means a lot of hard work in the individual level to become real. After all, this reality is a collective gestalt. The power structure in place will always be a reflection of the overall consciousness or the people.
Dreamscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #13
imaculate
Avalon Senior Member

I do not know what is in store ,I only know I have had an inner voice guiding me.
Since I have given into it, I have been given safe haven .
This inner voice has saved me many times from death,I believe I have an Angel guiding me .
I do know that the powers that be in the USA will never ever give up their
control. They would rather retreat to under ground bases and launch all of the ICBMs they have instead ,on the off chance they win the out come or at least set the clock back 50 years or more.
imaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:29 PM   #14
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Glad to have a place geared to those who understand that we are 'in transition'. I do not worry about where I am (Southern California) because I know I am where I am supposed to be. I also know that I am currently doing my 'proper work', both as a Library Assistant and a Shamanka. Lately, I have been Working with the planet to induct and spread healing energy over the entire U.S. west of the Rockies. I would be happy to meet and network with others who have been in touch with planetary energies and/or have been asked by those energies to do the same thing I am, i.e., form a living conduit for incoming positive energy.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #15
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Major geological event - Italy
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:04 PM   #16
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Moving through parallels

There has been a lot of chat on ufo's, survival in the future etc i would like to start a thread on parallel lives.
Has anyone felt lately that they are living out parallel lives,
Perhaps you have not noticed it but i urge you to be more vigilant because these times are changing drastically.
I have passed through many parallels recently and it is getting very confusing indeed.
You may have the same conversation with a person over a 24hour difference and will come up with a different answer to something although they explicitly pointed out to you there feelings on the matter. Even to the point that they will stress that they never said that 24hours pereviously!!
I have also been seen in another place when i know that i havent been to that place that day.

I have also noticed one person literally age over night!!
This is very disorientating indeed and sometimes you think you are going crazy, i have had things disappear only to turn up days later.
I now put stickers on some items in my home to see if the stickers are there a few days later.
Has anyone out there shared this?
Old 09-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #17
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Moving through parallels

Whitley Strieber had a simliar experience in jumping dimensions and living the lives of other versions of him, like one where his wife had died and he raised his son by himself.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:29 PM   #18
Optimystica

It's hard to explain, but what we have received (that's me and my sister) is to stop eating meat two days ago. It was a mean vision, but awfully convincing...
Old 09-08-2008, 09:22 PM   #19
21sept
Avalon Senior Member

My dream is here right under my nose ! people coming together to share their lives, their thoughts and their hopes.

Who would have believed this possible a few short years ago?

We ARE family
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:51 PM   #20
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

YES!! I have had unusual experiences on/off since i was age 16...somethings have been so 'outlandish and surreal' that i have questioned my sanity a few times lol !!

the past 2 years i kept being woken startled from my sleep to VERY LOUD ringing! sometimes it would manifest as my doorbell..othertimes a phone..or sometimes just a ringgggggggg.....i always investigated and never was anything in this reality...and i would then pace around wide awake wondering what was going on with me! lol after a while i got used to it and then intuitively felt it was someone/something trying to get my attention from another realm...so it is fine..i sleep soundly now!

I have experienced a clear 'voice' in my head at different stages in life instructing me on something..it has always proved right! infact, it was the same voice that startled me one evening 18 months ago...saying i MUST STOP..GET UP FROM SOFA. NOW!...SWITCH OFF TV AND RESTART MY RESEARCH INTO UFO'S...( i had walked away from it all when my child was born) lol..it was very insistent...and OMG... everything in my world changed!

Another interesting thing....the past 2 days simultaniously, my TV suddenly stopped working, Mobile phone has just become dysfunctional....and my computer has been problematic!!! Hmm, iis that coincidence??
The past week I've been aware of tingling pins n needles type sensations up and down my arms..its very odd and bit disconcerting..heyho!!

Without doubt, i believe i am being guided to be doing EXACTLY what i am doing ..and am in the right place... am in so much gratitude!!! !

thanks everyone for sharing!

namaste!

Last edited by Kate; 09-08-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:57 PM   #21
dave

Talking Re: Welcome to Future Talk

Dreams...urrrrr! Dreamed about these tiny small faces, all round in shape and everywhere, showing different emotions and so. They were in some kind of room, on the furniture. Odd I thought during the day what they might mean. This dream happened before this website, and on first visiting here see all these icons, to the right of the message area and, yep seems like they were in the dream!
Old 09-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #22
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Moving through parallels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
There has been a lot of chat on ufo's, survival in the future etc i would like to start a thread on parallel lives.
Has anyone felt lately that they are living out parallel lives,
Perhaps you have not noticed it but i urge you to be more vigilant because these times are changing drastically.
I have passed through many parallels recently and it is getting very confusing indeed.
You may have the same conversation with a person over a 24hour difference and will come up with a different answer to something although they explicitly pointed out to you there feelings on the matter. Even to the point that they will stress that they never said that 24hours pereviously!!
I have also been seen in another place when i know that i havent been to that place that day.

I have also noticed one person literally age over night!!
This is very disorientating indeed and sometimes you think you are going crazy, i have had things disappear only to turn up days later.
I now put stickers on some items in my home to see if the stickers are there a few days later.
Has anyone out there shared this?
<<<raises hand. this is something that has been going on with me for about 3 years now. sometimes, like you, i am not very sure what reality i am in. over time, i became more aware that what i was doing was creating what i intended for this reality in the parallel reality, leaving myself clues, or DNA jiggles, to become more aware of the correlating realities.

this enabled me to become super present within situations where my decisions had already been made elsewhere, i only needed to recognize the clues i had left myself.

last night, probably due to the massive energy of this forum and my participation in it, i had a very odd experience, one that i have not had before. i woke up in a start, but i was looking at myself looking around. it was as if i was being observed, and that observation snapped me awake. the next thing i knew i was standing bedside my bed, and i do not remember even getting up. i was physically drained and a bit confused.

i had very vague recall about my travels, but found that i was hyper aware of this observation. i have not had very restful sleep for about a week now, and am assuming there is a reason for this with the energetics of the planet. i have asked approximately 20 people over the past few days how their sleep has been, and they have all stated that their sleep has not been very restful.

thank you for sharing your experiences.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:27 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Phew!! i'm so glllaaaaddd someone else is having the parallel prob as me thought i was going crazy.
It is very disorientating
As long as i don't lose myself if that makes any sense i think i'll be okay!
Cripes!!! if this is what is coming in the future we won't know where we are.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #24
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

My life was also very strange. Being an adopted child my parents did not understand. I have memories from way back, as a baby of strange lights and a little troll. I could see auras and had out of body experiences that scared me a lot. It was like I was energy traveling down a grid very fast, with a prickly feeling, I could taste color and smell sound.
I was a very different child and my parents brushed it all off as dreams and imagination. When my mother was dieing, her last wish was for me to find my biological mother... so I did a few months after she died. I found out I come from a family with occult and military background, with a history of the paranormal, UFO sightings and abductions. The past 12 years have been on a wild rollercoaster ride. My experiences as a child were very negative and demonic. I also had sleep paralysis aside for the other stuff going on.
Lately, after much work trying to raise my vibrational level, my experiences have come more in dreams and have been positive, accept for the flood dreams. My boyfriend isn't much into this at all, but we had a shared dream a
few months back of a UFO sighting. Our dreams begin the same, but we go off in different directions (2nd time for this sort of thing). In his dream he went onto the street and was shown a bunch of T.V. sets, each one showing a different section of the black UFO in the sky with a reporter explaining the functions. In my dream, I ran down th street tring to get away but suddenly realized trying to out run it would be futile. So I stoped and turned around.
Three or four tall human looking beings stood there. They telepathically told me not to be afraid or feel silly, disclosure is almost here and the world would soon know... I wouldn't have to feel crazy anymore.
So I think we are on the verge of something big.
I am trying to keep positive!!!
~PEACE!~
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #25
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

I feel and love you {{{{{Jenn}}}}}}}
Please tell us more later ?

Frank.
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote