Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #26
noelnewell
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Proton accelerator / black holes September 10th

I, too, am so glad to "meet" you Henry. I pay very close attention to the Project Camelot's site as well as David Wilcock's and Ian Lungold's. I thank all of their teams from the bottom of my heart for all their time and effort.

I find it interesting that Ben Fulford talked about an event happening on Sept. 10th and now the rumor is the LHC will be tried on Sept 10th. Just speculation of course...
noelnewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:09 PM   #27
Vikingswan
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Proton accelerator / black holes September 10th

HOOOOT!

What a joy to be here with all of you!

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
~ Mother Theresa

Cheers Vikingswan
Vikingswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:18 PM   #28
Fred
Banned

NEWS!

hey guys cant beleive MR.DEACON wrote on my post i feel like a star

i just took some time to listen to JONH TITOR story

12 X 10 mins videos on youtube

he talks alot of CERN and the first try on that particle accelerator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mshn3...eature=related

he saids that the first time travel starts when some blackholes are created (cern)

take a look' and i would like to have your opinion on this story mr.deacon

THX
fred
montreal/qc
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:48 PM   #29
Henry Deacon

Smile Black holes September 2008 ?

Dear Fred,

Mr. Titor is not from any future i am aware of.
It is fun to read and explore things.

i used to enjoy science fiction when i was young. The works of Sir Arthur C. Clarke are of significance in the "real" world. i miss him very much, but feel in my heart that he is in a far better place now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For those who like some excitement and stimulation (avid sci-fi readers), i decided to pass forward an observation for fun only:

Subject: Or maybe there IS a way to Heaven - just be patient

Text Referenced from:
http://www.scientificblogging.com/big_science_gambles/professor_rossler_takes_on_the_lhc

"3) Mini black holes grow exponentially rather than linearly inside the earth: “mini-quasar principle” [2]. Hence the time needed by a resident mini black hole to eat the earth is maximally shortened – perhaps down to “50 months”."
-----
50 months ---- from this week equals ........ yes, you guessed it 20xx

to heaven / accension

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T PANIC! You won't feel any pain - only gain.

Old 09-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #30
arcora
Banned

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The Scientists at CERN don't understand the forces they're messing with. They can't even agree on whether or not black holes exist - let alone decide the probability of creating one which will swallow the earth.

To give these guys a LHC of this magnitude to stumble around trying to figure out how the universe works is akin to me letting my 3 year old daughter learn about electricity by sticking a fork in a light socket.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #31
Morris Teslakoo

Good Morning Henry. I thought I would send a brief note to you expressing our thanks for your presents and knowledge. I hope that when they begin the experiment at Cern all goes well, however creating a microsingularity many times smaller than an electron is a very tricky affair. Controling it will no doubt be even more complex.

Warmest Regards,
Old 09-09-2008, 08:54 PM   #32
21sept
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
NEWS!

hey guys cant beleive MR.DEACON wrote on my post i feel like a star

i just took some time to listen to JONH TITOR story

12 X 10 mins videos on youtube

he talks alot of CERN and the first try on that particle accelerator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mshn3...eature=related

he saids that the first time travel starts when some blackholes are created (cern)

take a look' and i would like to have your opinion on this story mr.deacon

THX
fred
montreal/qc
Hey Fred What a STAR you are.
The shining ones are peeking out of the blue. Don't you just love the sky at night !!!!
What IS the night sky if not a black hole, and the moon a comforting candle reflecting the sun bringing new life, every single morning over the WHOLE planet.
And we awaken.
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:37 AM   #33
Animos
Avalon Senior Member

Well folks,

There are no problems with lhc despite the fact that those scientist there, really dont have a clue what they are doing.

1. There is no danger from any black hole. First, man has to know what a black hole is. Official science dont understant anything about black holes. They are wrong in every and any theory by now.
Black holes are not of any danger. Black holes are source of life and energy and also portals to other "dimensions" as man call things, he dont understand. Black holes are everywhere, where ever you look you'll see a black hole, you just dont know that, because they conviced you that they know what that is. Without black holes there would be no life anywhere in the Universe.

2. If they would produce sort of "dangerous" black hole. We would never know.

3. They will open something that will bring good and bad things upon us, but nothing dramatic will happen today (if they dont just **** up something)

4. But nobody from you is talking about EMF (Electro-Magnetic Field). Why?

Just because the "other" or "wise" side of scientist talk about "dangerous" black holes or is there any other reason?!?

I don't have any info about magnetic shield at LHC so I assume that EMF will be normal as within any other toroid coil and that means that it will be HUUUUGE but...
LHC will not work with its max power yet. But there is a chance that this extremly high EMF at max. power will change or move the polarity of the planet or at least maybe have some strange effects on electronic equipment. In fact this is what will happen if and when LHC will work at max. power. But still...and again, despite the fact that they don't know what they are doing...they are still not so stupid and there are other particle accelators around the world where from they have some results and other facts.

So dont worry...

The worst thing that can happen is that all electronic equipment will stop working and that there will be no electricity. this would be a good thing...but it will happen some other time

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-11-2008 at 03:21 PM. Reason: language
Animos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:41 AM   #34
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting...I found this this morning. Can't vouch for this person, never read her stuff, but it is another way of looking at what might be going on. There's always more to things than is immediately obvious. Just love the names of these people..gives them lots of credibility. Good intentions...bad intentions...you decide.
msv
>>>>>>>>>>

http://lightworkers.org/content/4428...hadron-collide
The Large Hadron Collider

Posted September 7th, 2008 by Taliessa Pink

Channeler:
Magenta Pixie

Can you speak about the Large Hadron Collider due to be switched on September 10th?

I have communicated with the Nine about this.

They tell me that this cannot be understood by third dimensional thinking...if you don't open the pathways of energy within the body & brain then you simply won't understand what they say here. therefore ...this response is for multi density thinkers

Now The energies and information I normally receive from the Nine is easily interpreted by myself from their energy...into language.

However....regarding the Question about the Hadron Collider I am picking up many energies I am finding it difficult to interpret...

The Nine tell me if I had a scientific mind I could understand what they were saying...
as they are speaking....
for this from my perspective is deep physics that I don't have knowledge of. They tell me this is related to quantum physics, particle physics and string theory. Ihave very limited knowledge of these theories….

The reason I'm finding it hard to bring into words what I am seeing is the fact that all these timelines & possibilities and quantum realities are converging around this event of the Hadron Collider being switched on. It seems that what I am seeing is a mini reconstruction of what is occurring naturally on 21st December 2012....a mini version....but in the wrong space..or in the wrong time maybe.

So basically all these timelines are converging together around the switching on of the Hadron Collider. Every possible eventuality of everything that can ever happen in reality...is drawn into this moment.

Now the nearest word I am getting is "wormhole" It has also to do with time travel.

...it's like 2012 can be recreated in mini form....& bought forward into 2008.

Because the timeline hasn't occurred yet..from one perspective no one knows what is going to happen even the Nine. But then there is another perspective where they do know....because this is a created convergence not a natural one....even though once it is set in motion it becomes the same thing.

I see all these beings lining up ready to kind of "jump" in through this mini gateway that the collider will create.

But these realities are on mixed levels...each being jumping through has counterparts within every reality....all ready to jump through...and if they jump through they may not even end up in 2008...isn’t just a gateway to 2008...it's a gateway to anywhere...depending on the "trajectory" I am told...again I don't know what that means

The energies of the Nine are there just like always for me but the subject matter itself is tinged with convergences all over the place...

kind of like I have "one set of white winged consciousness of Nines" but in the reality I am viewing now...there are millions and billions of consciousness of Nines.

Now the Nine..do not see this from their reality as negative...in fact I get a very excited feeling from them about this....they are excitedly pointing to something....to this convergence...because it's absolutely great..
wonderful for everyone.
What is being created is wonderful.

But the timing isn’t quite right….you see the living beings that can jump through this wormhole gate….are particles. These particles are part of the decision to turn the Hardon Collider on….it won’t be done only when we in third density want it….it shall be a 50/50 decision with the beings from the future…or the particles …they are one and the same. So on the one hand all timing for all events is divine & never wrong..on the other hand the timing for 10th September isn’t quite right.

So the Nine...from the future...along with a huge group of other beings of Light a group of intelligent living particles...shall contribute to the decision of the switching on of this wormhole creator…and it won’t happen until the time is right.

so from our current timeline here in 2008..as of today (6th September 2008) .the Hadron Collider will in some way be "blocked" from working...
The reason the Nine and the other future light beings are waiting for the right timing is because of something to do with a small collision....a collision in time and in the microcosm of time...

It’s like a birth moment and everything has to be right.

But they assure me it's nothing to be afraid of...its indeed a wonderful thing....the problem is that third density thinkers....and multi dimensional scientifically minded thinkers are operating this. What they don't realise is that intelligent life...consciousness....shall be moved.

They see this as a re-creation of nature and indeed it is...but nothing can be "created" for all things exist already...creation is simply the act of recycling what was already there into a different form....

Now this happens all the time in nature anyway....but nature is designed by a higher mind and everything is laid out in perfect symmetry...what may seem like chaos to many. is indeed symmetry & order.

The Hadron Collider is created by the third density occupants....this is the issue here for in one respect this is the first time this has ever been done (whilst of course in reality it has occurred infinite numbers of times each in a different way)

So something shall change and whilst the higher light is "delighted" (that seems to be the best word to use) at the understanding & ability that we have on Earth...it is like a Mother watching her three year old going off to university to study for a degree....

So it looks as though something will stop this from happening for now. As I said I see some kind of block

It will happen eventually…it will be turned on. It happens in all timelines and it signifies man’s ability to create as God creates. Life…new life as we know it…will be created…a wormhole will be opened…and life shall “jump in”

This is a destined event it will happen, it’s in everyone’s blueprint.

Each one of us can have an individual say in what shall happen here. Consciousness is being created and we have consciousness, therefore we can communicate with the life that shall be created by the Collider being switched on and indeed with the beings who jump in through the wormhole.

The Nine are asking that we send love…in meditation…from now as often as we can towards the Hadron Collider. This way only beings on the same frequency…the frequency of love…shall be able to jump in through this wormhole..this time portal that shall be created.
They stress again, it is absolutely nothing to be afraid of, but the timing of when it is switched on must be right.

Thankyou
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:42 PM   #35
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animos View Post
The worst thing that can happen is that all electronic equipment will stop working and that there will be no electricity. this would be a good thing...but it will happen some other time
Not entirely true.

Some Physicists believe that the worst thing that could happen would be the creation of strangelets. These strangelets could migrate to the center of the earth and completely change earth's matter.

One scenario discussed and debated is strangelets changing earth's gravity - causing everything on earth to suddenly weigh significantly more than at present.

Imagine weighing so much that you cannot move. Imagine trees and even mountains crumbling under their own weight.

Think it's too weird?

One interesting aspect of the Physicists discussion on this is that they are not debating whether it COULD happen (most agree it's possible) - but rather the PROBABILITY of this occurring.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:58 PM   #36
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Con CERN ? not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
Dear Inhabitants of this "Pale Blue Dot",

i scribble these bits here - while under the influence of a multitude of powerful prescription medications and chronic Intractable pain... so please excuse any typos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes time to align the CERN systems.
So enjoy the wait.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
'...
CERN’s web site states that we have not been destroyed by effects of cosmic rays and micro black holes will evaporate.

Cosmic rays travel at too high a velocity to be captured by Earths gravity, and Hawking Radiation is disputed http://XXX.LANL.gov/abs/gr-qc/0304042 and contradicts Einstein’s relatively successful relativity theory.

Collider particles smash head on like a car collision and can be captured by Earth’s gravity, and relativity predicts micro black holes will not decay (Hawking called Einstein doubly wrong, yet it is Einstein who is repeatedly found to have been correct in his theories) - Not all of his theories - but most of them. There is currently no reasonable proof of LHC safety, LSAG (LHC Safety Assessment Group) has been trying for months to prove safety without success.

If micro black holes are created, calculation might need to account for the same quantum effects that Hawking predicts but as an accelerator not as a decay factor.

NewScientist March 22-28 “Stakes get higher in antimatter puzzle”: “We can say with greater than 99.7 per cent probability that CP violation is there” says Sivestrini [of Italy’s National Institute of Nuclear Physics INFN] (link from Los Alamos National Laboratories: http://XXX.LANL.gov/abs/0803.0659).

Cosmic Rays...

…any such novel particle created in nature by cosmic ray impacts would be left with a velocity at nearly the speed of light, relative to earth. At such speeds, …, is believed by most theorists to simply pass harmlessly through our planet with relatively minor impact. … Conversely, some novel particles that might be created at the LHC may be at a low velocity relative to earth's velocity. A fair percentage could be captured by earth’s gravity, and could possibly accrete matter with disastrous consequences of your earth becoming a large black hole.... '

------------------------------
"God doesn't play dice"...
------------------------------

Bottom line:
i have participated in many similar/related projects over a period of many decades - with teams of many organizations and agencies (globally, etc.) and we are still here. ( at least i am "here" - not sure if anyone else is anymore )

Regardless of the above,
There is a High probability Earth will be here for a long long time.

Earth Does have a number of futures already!

Other undesirable effects can be created from the operation of accelerators functioning at Tera-V magnitudes. I do not wish to discuss those effects at this "time". Similar breaches in the fabric have been created many times in the "past".

----------------------------------------------------------
Life is very short. Like vapor in the desert.

Enjoy the time you have here.

Best wishes for your good health and happiness.

May you find Your bliss.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hi, sorry to hear you are not well. If you believe in remote healing we can send you some. If you are interested please email me privately with the nature of your illness. Love and Light
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:32 PM   #37
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

First pictures of hydrogen collider from test run on September 10, 2008

One of the first image from CMS when the beam hitting the collimators at Point 5

Next image from CMS when the beam hitting the collimators at Point 5

CMS : real first beam event on September 10

Last edited by Kukulcanessa; 09-12-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:41 PM   #38
johnyboy

I don't believe a word of any of these stuff - of henry deacon .
and david wilcock talk about stuff that he dreamed about ???
WTF ?

how can anyone believe those stuff ?
these people are riding on the wave - of the ufo and the economic situation , to make money or to be highlight . no one are giving any evidence !

I saw on the website that george green pick a phone call to kerry and...
in the phonecall , he told "things are realy coming" .
WOW ! ! ! NO KIDING ? ? ?
it's all over the news !!!
it's already here , where were you ?!?!?!
Old 09-20-2008, 02:51 AM   #39
msv
Avalon Senior Member

"...So it looks as though something will stop this from happening for now. As I said I see some kind of block

It will happen eventually…it will be turned on. It happens in all timelines and it signifies man’s ability to create as God creates. Life…new life as we know it…will be created…a wormhole will be opened…and life shall “jump in”

This is a destined event it will happen, it’s in everyone’s blueprint."

Just noticed this today,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7626256.stm
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #40
BarryC
Avalon Senior Member

To 'Henry', as someone who's tried very hard to understand the big picture, I'd like to send sincere thanks and my best wishes - heaven knows we need more like you. As Kerry said, we are co-creators of our future.

Just a thought; I would be very surprised if the CERN experiment is the first time we've done this, just the first time it has been done publicly.

To johnyboy, welcome and with warm friendship I'd like to suggest you look at the projectcamelot.net posts from 12 and 24 months ago and before - the remarkable thing is that their message has not been reactionary, but that information from such insiders as Dr Burisch and 'Henry' has been remarkably born out well before the events of today.
BarryC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:43 AM   #41
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Black holes September 2008 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
Dear Fred,

Mr. Titor is not from any future i am aware of.
It is fun to read and explore things.

i used to enjoy science fiction when i was young. The works of Sir Arthur C. Clarke are of significance in the "real" world. i miss him very much, but feel in my heart that he is in a far better place now.

For those who like some excitement and stimulation (avid sci-fi readers), i decided to pass forward an observation for fun only:

Subject: Or maybe there IS a way to Heaven - just be patient

Text Referenced from:
http://www.scientificblogging.com/big_science_gambles/professor_rossler_takes_on_the_lhc

"3) Mini black holes grow exponentially rather than linearly inside the earth: “mini-quasar principle” [2]. Hence the time needed by a resident mini black hole to eat the earth is maximally shortened – perhaps down to “50 months”."
-----
50 months ---- from this week equals ........ yes, you guessed it 20xx

to heaven / accension

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T PANIC! You won't feel any pain - only gain.

Powerfull post.

I failed at maths so im just going to assume its 2012, right?

But really, something very important is going to occor on 2012. I believe this beyond any doubt, and that little theory is up there with one of the most probable events in my book.

Thanks for your thoughts.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:52 AM   #42
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboy View Post
I saw on the website that george green pick a phone call to kerry and...
in the phonecall , he told "things are realy coming" .
..Whilst probably munching on a cheese burger in McDonnalds.
Mr Green is far to blunt and cocky for my liking.
Does he really feel he has the status quo to just ring up Bill and Kerry and say "its really coming" then hang up the phone and continue eating his burger whilst wiping the mayonaise of his mouth with his money.

Its not fair to put out a message like that, considering all of the people he is exposed too. And he obviously doesnt seem to have much respect for his audience, any man with information shows the person how he got it and it would not be ethical to just spout out something and then act like we are too dumb to understand how he came to the conclusion.

When asked is there free energy ; "Yea gather round and look at this neat little thing" ; and commences to put on a cheap trick show which added up to absolutely nothing of any value. im sorry lol but that just ****** me off.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:24 PM   #43
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Hot Damn! looks like I can post! Ty for all the hard work to get here, admins. Put in for a raise!

Now...
Quote:
Henry Deacon;
Bottom line: i have participated in many similar/related projects over a period of many decades - with teams of many organizations and agencies (globally, etc.) and we are still here. ( at least i am "here" - not sure if anyone else is anymore )
"Yes, my Baron... you're still here." - Dune

I have participated in only one, myself. It was a rather fun one though. I did about 2 years on the team that built (takes a deep breath...) the Loma Linda University Medical Center, Radiation Research Labs, Proton Therapy Project. (try and get all of that one one line in a resume ) A link to the place can be found here.

The device is called a synchrotron. The idea is to magnetically accumulate and run protons round and round in a circle, then "spill" them out in a "coherent" beam to do a job. In this case, the job was destroying cancerous tumors.

It began with what's called a "spanker" a device that electro-magnetically pulls and separates protons from, in our case, helium atoms. Once extracted they were collected and sent round a tube, kept at vacuum, until they reached approximately 250 MEV. MEV = Million Electron Volts. or 250 million times "the amount of energy gained by a single unbound electron when it accelerates through an electrostatic potential difference of one volt." wikipedia

Note: I was a mechanical designer, and a programmer for the treatment apparatus section, so don't ask me physics stuff. I was not part of the "Slip-On Shoe Brigade". Our nickname for the "physics weenies". My job was in the engineering dept. the place where pipe dreams are humbled by reality.
One of my fav memories of the time spent was .... well the parking lot. Each morning there must have been 20+ cars in the parking lot... ALL with New Mexico license plates. Downstairs were at least 20 physicists who were all thrilled to death to be spending their time working on something to save lives, instead of "Ending Liffe On Earth As We Know It".
So, after the strenght of beam is calculated, and an MRI of the "target" is acquired to know its shape, the beam is columated and modulated to put its Bragg Peak within the tumor. Accuracy was said to be within 0.03 inches, or .8mm .

Now, we worked real hard to try and keep all our protons goin' the same direction. call it a whim. But one of the benefits of the whole thing was that this was not a "live source". That once you killed the power, this here critter was dead.
Now, owing to the fact that I dared question a few of the wrong people's designs, I didn't make the cut to work on the next project many went to, that being the "never to be" collider in Texas. So my peripheral education of this stuff kinda stopped there.
So....
Question: Is there some point where these colliding particles can take on an unsupported life of their own?
Where turning off the power no longer ends the experiment ?
Do they even know?
Do they care? (physics folk can be a bit too esoteric for their own good, ya know)

I'd love to hear about it.

Next:
Quote:
The "so-called elite" attempt to acquire that which is "maya".... so they will have acquired nothing.
It always puzzled me. If, by gobbling up every loose dollar, guilder and sheckel they think to conquer folk... I miss how this works. Particularly if they have also made them worthles in the process.

I mean, those who stick around will obviously switch to some form of barter, or some means of trade with a media universally available. Said media won't be the money they've so carefully squirreled away so....
  • Sure they've impoverished the rest of us, temporarily
  • Yes, they have all the money,
But of what use would it be? "Maya" indeed.

Fredkc

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote