Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #126
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
4) His ethics and values are open to question. Visit this page and scroll down to the very bottom. Then click on the DCMusclewolf link. It is real.

After this was leaked, within hours Greer closed his Manhunt account.

Warm wishes to all - Bill
I went to the link you posted Bill, and I did not see anything on DCMusclewolf. Sooooo.... I did a google search and found a pdf file of dcmusclewolf which showed a male nude saying what he was into. Was this what you were referring to?

I noted he states his status is negative... which I know refers to HIV, but could it also be his energy? I am not a Greer fan, and thought the interview revealed a lot about Greer. Thanks for all the work you do.

I hope you are not anti-gay as if that says something about ones spirituality or something. I just don't like Greer or the lack of real disclosure. I think his focus on positive is fine, but it's ludicrous to say there are no negative ET's and that all abductions are MILAB.

My best to you and Kerry. Keep the powder dry so to speak.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #127
IMU
Avalon Senior Member

Well... that Greer Manhunt page really shocked me! I've always had a strong doubt about his sexuality but this really blew me away... I'm NOT homophobic at all but this really questions his credibility, motifs and intentions on the level of his public work. This may not have any effect to Disclosure but certainly to his personal life. I kinda liked him and still don't know what to make of this whole thing... Wow. At least he doesn't like drugs which is respectable in itself...

Last edited by IMU; 12-11-2009 at 01:26 PM.
IMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #128
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMU View Post
Well... that Greer Manhunt page really shocked me! I've always had a strong doubt about his sexuality but this really blew me away... I'm NOT homophobic at all but this really questions his credibility, motifs and intentions on the level of his public work. This may not have any effect to Disclosure but certainly to his personal life. I kinda liked him and still don't know what to make of this whole thing... Wow. At least he doen't like drugs which is respectable in itself...
Greer's efforts serve two purposes.

1). He is to capture the attention of anyone who believes that UFO's and aliens exist. He is to collect donations from them (which prevents donations to going to other, more sincere organizations). He is to make sure that any REAL "evidence" doesn't see the light of day. He is to use the money that he makes, covertly discouraging and discrediting truth in these matters.

2). He is to capture the attention of anyone trying to invent, find, or otherwise finance "free energy". He is to use the money that he makes, covertly discouraging and discrediting truth in these matters also -- and to make sure free energy doesn't become a reality.

Dr Greer is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He is not sincere. He is a government operative. You'd all do well to steer WELL clear of him an d his efforts and if he requests information from you (AND HE WILL, IF HE THINKS YOU'VE GOT SOME), do NOT give it to him. Be careful of anyone who is tied to or close with Greer also, because what ever conversations you have with them will NOT be confidential.

You've been warned.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #129
oxiigen
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

It took me a while to find something important, but important in a way that is not important only for me, but for a humanity as a whole. That's more tricky to find! Yes, it took me a few days... But I think I got something finally! \o/

Marko Rodin said: "I found the language of God. I found the perfection mathematically. I claim that I discovered the first linear non-banding above the known elements. The Superparticle."

So, my question is actually a wish: Bill, Please talk with Marko Rodin! Your conversation with Marko is really something that I (& many others I believe) would LOVE to experience!

& Thank you for your existence Bill!

P.S., I will copy part of this also in my placeholder on a front page...
oxiigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #130
IMU
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post

1). He is to capture the attention of anyone who believes that UFO's and aliens exist. He is to collect donations from them (which prevents donations to going to other, more sincere organizations). He is to make sure that any REAL "evidence" doesn't see the light of day. He is to use the money that he makes, covertly discouraging and discrediting truth in these matters.

2). He is to capture the attention of anyone trying to invent, find, or otherwise finance "free energy". He is to use the money that he makes, covertly discouraging and discrediting truth in these matters also -- and to make sure free energy doesn't become a reality.

Dr Greer is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He is not sincere. He is a government operative. You'd all do well to steer WELL clear of him an d his efforts and if he requests information from you (AND HE WILL, IF HE THINKS YOU'VE GOT SOME), do NOT give it to him. Be careful of anyone who is tied to or close with Greer also, because what ever conversations you have with them will NOT be confidential.

You've been warned.
I wonder what the reactions are from guys who supported him wholeheartedly like Bassett and others... I personally like Bassett a lot!
Old 12-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #131
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

You've been warned.
Give me one good reason why anyone here should believe a single word that you say....

Your speculations...are just that. YOUR speculations.

Unless you have anything a little more concrete than your own opinions to offer....?
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:56 PM   #132
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMU View Post
I wonder what the reactions are from guys who supported him wholeheartedly like Bassett and others... I personally like Bassett a lot!
Do not trust Greer or anyone closely/intricately associated with him.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #133
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the archive of Kerry's radio show!

Last edited by Sarahmay; 12-14-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #134
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
My question is about disinformation.

It seems the disinformation is getting worse, now we are finding infighting even within the Truth movement. Many times going so far as name dropping, as in the case of Dr Deagle and True Ott saying the Jane Burgermeister is a disinfo agent. I believed this until I watched the video interview you did with Jane, which was outstanding, btw.

How do you and Kerry reconcile this when you know and have befriended so many of the same people who end up being accused of being disinfo agents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
This is a vast question and I can only really touch on a proper reply.

We try to remain even handed at all times. We seek to remain positive and not assume bad motives of people. There ARE agents in the mix, of course, but probably far fewer than most might believe. Why spend money deploying agents into the alternative media to cause confusion and conflict when we sabotage ourselves and each other really well on our own anyway?

The way we work (if possible) is this. If A attacks B, and we know and trust both parties, then we don't take sides except to clarify positive aspects. We may try to mediate behind the scenes, but this does not always work. (It's possible to get burned that way.)

Re Jane Burgermeister, she is exactly who she says she is and I know her personally. She is human, as are you and I, and there's no-one in this entire movement who has not made mistakes or had a bad day. Meanwhile, Bill Deagle is a good man - see my earlier response about him on page 1 here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...9&postcount=23

We were concerned that Deagle might also take sides against us, but he has not. Great credit to him for also being even-handed and not mixing things up.

There are no bad guys here: just human misunderstandings and hurt emotions. This happens a lot, as the heat increases in the kitchen (as it is everywhere).
I feel that this issue is still important.

Dr Deagle is a close associate of Dr A True Ott. Both men are spearheading an effort to educate the public about the dangers of vaccines and about the agenda of the New World Order controllers regarding the use of pandemic flu/fear mongering about pandemic flu to achieve their objectives.

Please consider the possible link between Jane Burgermeister and Sorcha Faal/Zionist interests as outlined in the following post, which is from the "Sorcha Faal?" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Sorcha Faal was the topic of discussion on Dr A True Ott's "The Story Behind the Story" on December 8, 2009.

The archives are not free so I can not link to the radio show.

Here is a copy and paste of the blurb that comes from the members' section:

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2009

Guest: Ken Adachi -- www.educate-yourself.org. The show's topic: Who the Heck is "Sorcha Faal" aka David Booth -- is this a Tavistock Institute organization and a Jewish Zionist front for massive disinformation?? The ties to the City of London, Lord Rothschild, and John Wilkes Booth are explored.

Dr Ott and Ken talked about David Booth and a connection to John Wilkes Booth, as well as a Booth family trust at the City of London - a Rothschild connection. They talked about the technique of the Tavistock Institute of putting out 65 - 95% truth as a way of sucking people in, and a thing to remember to watch out for is no solutions being offered and encouraging engaging in violent acts.

They reviewed the assertion that the Illuminati/Zionists fomented both the French and Bolshevik Revolutions because they extract power that way.

They talked about The Radical Press having uncovered Sorcha Faal and the repetition of the Holocaust theme and playing the anti-Semite card.

Dr Ott talked about his experience with Jane Burgermeister which began in June when he guest-hosted Barbara Jean's radio program and had Jane on as a guest. Dr Ott tried to discuss big pharma as it relates to the Zionist angle, but Jane immediately became angry and said she did not want to appear to be a Nazi!

Later Jane expressed great excitement about the possibility of a major celebrity agreeing to fund their movement with $ 1/2 million. While this was going on Dr Ott began having problems getting in touch with Jane.

Next thing to happen was Sorcha Faal reported that Michael Jackson was assasinted by the CIA because Jackson funded Jane Burgermeister. And I believe he said Sorcha Faal extolled the virtues of Jane Burgermeister.

He also said Jane verbally attacked Drew Raines of the Marines Disposition radio show.

Dr Ott said that it later came out that Jane announced it was Michael Jackson she was talking about regarding the celebrity. I have in my notes Drew Raines and Elizabeth Book for this - I'm not sure where Jane evidently said this.

Dr Ott said that right after Michael Jackson's death Jane started asking for donations on a snazzy website.

He also mentioned a connection to the Bush estate at Kennebunkport, Maine - I believe he said Jane's website has a connection to it. Maybe someone can verify this...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #135
IMU
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And how do you know that? What is your source?
Old 12-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #136
IMU
Avalon Senior Member

And anyway, who found that page about Greer on a gay-finder site? How can someone find these things? How?
Old 12-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #137
apple
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill:

Many thanks for your and Kerry's hard work to wake people up. Studied everything on your website and learned a lot.

Heard Kerry mention "remote influencing". And have been wondering how is it possible that many truth movements just when they are about to reach a climax, one person or a group of person suddenly begin to attack another person or persons in the same movement and the attack ends up undermining everything that had been achieved. Have witnessed this so many times that I am reluctant to believe that these are merely coincidences.

Could you or Kerry perhaps consider talking about this in more detail, perhaps on a radio show or so?
apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #138
IRISH-MYSTIC
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lron

Hi Bill from Ireland! Firstly thanks to you and Kerry for your incredible work ...

Secondly, I suffer from rather bad agorophobia. (Its been a rough life!) I have trawled the self-help literature looking for answers over the past 16years, but to no avail. I was wondering if there is anything in the work of LRON that might be of help to healing such a problem?

I have read some LRON already and was amazed at how precise and concise his writing style. From what I read he did seem to be a man of knowledge?

Anyway, take care and if you're ever in Ireland give me a shout ...

Best wishes, God is Love,

Samuel
IRISH-MYSTIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #139
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Marko Rodin

Hil,

I do not know anything about maths, but at first glance it seems to me that this scientist has a similar theory that MR. Nassim Haramein from the Resonance Project.
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #140
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Jetamus,

I was a little shocked too I must admit.

Although I'm in no way supporting the chap, I'm not too sure about the link there is to be made about Greers' sexual lifestyle and his work in the Extra-Terrestrial / free energy sphere (unless the three are linked in some way).

I think when a person or people start to slur others on a personal basis, their argument is lost as it's clear that there is no other way to prove the adversary wrong on a logical basis.

Oh well, that's life I suppose.

Best regards,

Steve
Surely this can't be true!!!

How do we know if these piccies are of him?

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:25 PM   #141
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

viking - Do we really care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Surely this can't be true!!!

How do we know if these piccies are of him?

viking
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #142
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I feel that this issue is still important.

Dr Deagle is a close associate of Dr A True Ott. Both men are spearheading an effort to educate the public about the dangers of vaccines and about the agenda of the New World Order controllers regarding the use of pandemic flu/fear mongering about pandemic flu to achieve their objectives.

Please consider the possible link between Jane Burgermeister and Sorcha Faal/Zionist interests as outlined in the following post, which is from the "Sorcha Faal?" thread:
I have looked further through my notes concerning Jane Burgermeister.

Dr Deagle's Nutrimedical Report on September 18, 2009, the 2nd Hour, covered this subject. The guests were Alex Studer, who is on Dr Deagle's team as a blogger and a person who files petitions for injunction; JoAnne Cremer, who was the person who spearheaded a Facebook group in support of Jane; and Dr Ott.

The important things that were said are:
  1. The legal team Jane claimed to have turned out to be one person who is not an attorney.
  2. The person accepted $6000 from Elizabeth Book for whatever it was he filed.
  3. On July 24, Jane put out a call advocating disruption and the destruction of property related to NLE 09.
  4. Jane issued 5 or 6 emails to Joanne regarding the use of "gorilla warfare."
  5. Dr Ott researched this and noted that "How to Instill Gorilla Warfare" was written in the 80's and given to the Contra rebels; it was written by Stubblebine, who is one of Jane's supporters.
  6. Joanne was asked to solicit money from Facebook group members, which had become international and numbered 7,000 people.
  7. After Joanne realized she had to terminate her support for Jane and announced this, Jane accused her of association with mass murderers, pedophiles, satanists, etc.

This information appears between 5:40 - 35:40. Again, the correct archive is September 18, 2009, 2nd Hour:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:50 PM   #143
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
viking - Do we really care?
Yes ...I do, I have a lot of respect for Greer and would like to know if he is presenting himself in a different light or he is hiding behind a mask so to speak... Don't get me wrong I am not homophobic, but if the pics are for real it puts him in a slightly Different light!!

Viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #144
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

It's wonderful of you to stop by.

What are your thoughts and/or recommendations for shielding ones self over and above contact w/one's higher self, oversoul & godmind/consciousness?

I tend to steer clear of beliefs, in a certain god or archangels etc... it would be good to hear your thoughts on this matter as I am very interested in Ashayana Deane's work, very interested. And thank you very much for your time.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #145
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As one of Dr Greer's Disclosure Project Witnesses, AND the one individual to bring PLFs to the attention of the World I take offense at that statement. So we all are untrustworthy?
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #146
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Hee hee Bill- I told you the pics of Greer would be *outed* to the public!

I've heard some *inside* info about Greer......pertaining to a disclosure regarding a faction of the reptilians.......he renigged on it......he was supposed to provide disclosure on their anatomy, feeding habits, etc; he did not.

I would like to write what happened next but I think it would sound very outlandish.....

Edited to say- anyone with a sixth sense must have known Greer was gay......please note I have zero against lifestyle choice.......I don't care who bonks whom......

Last edited by eleni; 12-11-2009 at 06:35 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #147
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
As one of Dr Greer's Disclosure Project Witnesses, AND the one individual to bring PLFs to the attention of the World I take offense at that statement. So we all are untrustworthy?
Are you intricately associated with him?

You tell me.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #148
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

You're worried about sounding outlandish on this forum????????? I don't think there is anything that would surprise many of us at this point.

Re Greer - I wanted to like him but something kept gnawing at me that something wasn't adding up here.... I did notice a super truck load of agrandizement from the very beginning. He did a lot of My father in law used to say - "the more you blow your own horn, the sourer the notes get"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post

I would like to write what happened next but I think it would sound very outlandish.....

Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #149
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe the other person who knows will post it. I would sound like a gossip.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #150
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Hee hee Bill- I told you the pics of Greer would be *outed* to the public!

I've heard some *inside* info about Greer......pertaining to a disclosure regarding a faction of the reptilians.......he renigged on it......he was supposed to provide disclosure on their anatomy, feeding habits, etc; he did not.

Edited to say- anyone with a sixth sense must have known Greer was gay......please note I have zero against lifestyle choice.......I don't care who bonks whom......
Eleni: if you have some knowledge that help us all get to the bottom of this matter, it would be greatly appreciated, but may I suggest a new thread, as this is Bill's thread for his replies.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote