Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-25-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Its time to make a choice

Its time to make the choice between what future you are going to experience. The world is full of consciousness traps, whatever we focus on we bring more of into our lives. If we choose now to focus on prison trains, increasing police brutality, chaos, crop failures etc etc we are opening up our reality to those possibilities.

Its time to either follow your heart or follow your mind. The mind thinks it knows everything and establishes solutions by taking into consideration the problems. The mind can very easily fool a person into making a wrong decision because our conscious minds are very limited on their perception of the world.

Our heart will never lead us astray. The heart does not need to focus on the problems. When one is living in the heart and vibrating that frequency the problems whatever they may be become irrelevant. While vibrating at the frequncy of love and joy a person is in essence bringing only those experiences into their reality that compliment or increase the emotion.

Choose now and choose carefully. The bunkers and safe zones of the future are not underground and constructed of foot thick concrete walls. The safe zones of the future reside in the heart. Only in the heart can we be protected from all.

Namaste
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Its time to make a choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Its time to make the choice between what future you are going to experience. The world is full of consciousness traps, whatever we focus on we bring more of into our lives. If we choose now to focus on prison trains, increasing police brutality, chaos, crop failures etc etc we are opening up our reality to those possibilities.

Its time to either follow your heart or follow your mind. The mind thinks it knows everything and establishes solutions by taking into consideration the problems. The mind can very easily fool a person into making a wrong decision because our conscious minds are very limited on their perception of the world.

Our heart will never lead us astray. The heart does not need to focus on the problems. When one is living in the heart and vibrating that frequency the problems whatever they may be become irrelevant. While vibrating at the frequncy of love and joy a person is in essence bringing only those experiences into their reality that compliment or increase the emotion.

Choose now and choose carefully. The bunkers and safe zones of the future are not underground and constructed of foot thick concrete walls. The safe zones of the future reside in the heart. Only in the heart can we be protected from all.

Namaste

im liking you vibe jack ...

well said ...

blessed are the peacemakers ..
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
im liking you vibe jack ...

well said ...

blessed are the peacemakers ..
Ditto
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
The safe zones of the future reside in the heart. Only in the heart can we be protected from all.

Namaste
I agree with you Jack the safest place to be is in our heart .This is where we can " see " differently and let a brand new world emerge focused on Love and unity .

Loving kindness to you.
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #5
no caste

Sorry dude. I like to be in the mind and heart. There are lessons in history, e.g. the peaceful, meditative Tibetan monks were mowed down by the Chinese army in 1959. Auschwitz, gulag - all the "negative" moments in history.

Lessons

Equanimity? I have none for those who have none. It's an ongoing discussion on this forum. If at some point, it becomes pure heart, which is a facet I just love here, I will have to move on by the will of the group.

Maybe it IS time to decide - then post it so it's more easy to determine what is welcome and not.

peace
Old 07-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #6
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

I choose to live in my heart

Great post Jack
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

No Caste, for me, I like to understand what's happening and what some of the plots, plans and conspiracies are. However, it doesn't mean I'm not being led by my heart to learn about them. I agree that focusing only on warm fuzzies while ignoring the problem of the elite and what they are doing is not the solution. I just feel like I can be in the heart and come from the heart when I'm learning about them and talking about them.

I agree with Jack's point that if we are focused on worst case scenarios and fear, then we will invite that potential into reality. As we can see, the worst case scenario has not manifested up to this point, and don't think that it couldn't have! Many potential wars and disasters have already been averted. Truly the bulk of the negative prophecies will be completely averted if the spiritual people are willing to stand up and do the work that is necessary to bring the Golden Age into their own consciousness here and Now. There's not much time to waste, but the potentials are very real for us to have a beautiful wonderful start to a age that will far surpass what almost all people think is possible in terms of how deep and interesting, and wonderful this world and life can really be.

That being said, part of getting there is shining the light on the darkness. In this case, that means exposing the 'wizard' behind the curtain. If people knew better they would do better. So it's all about balance.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

A very good post. My choice is to be in the heart. This is where I feel much better.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #9
lawlessline

I agree and disagree. We are made of many energy centers and layers of the culmination of these energy centers, working in harmony with each other. If we were to use only one part of this amazing structure, it would be very limited in its true use and even I dare say future.
But your ideas should be rooted in your heart and broaden in your mind, nurished by your inner sun, smoothed by your inner waters and bear fruit for your pleasure. Now they are just some of the ingrediants that make up the cake. There are so many different recipies but I know none that are made only from Flour or water, or fruit?

But the heart is the root for many things and that i agree.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #10
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Its time to make a choice

Best Greetings to All,

14Chakras, I am very much in agreement with:

"I agree with Jack's point that if we are focused on worst case scenarios and fear, then we will invite that potential into reality. As we can see, the worst case scenario has not manifested up to this point, and don't think that it couldn't have! Many potential wars and disasters have already been averted. Truly the bulk of the negative prophecies will be completely averted if the spiritual people are willing to stand up and do the work that is necessary to bring the Golden Age into their own consciousness here and Now."

Then comes Lawlessline, with which I find it expressed quite beautifully:

"We are made of many energy centers and layers of the culmination of these energy centers, working in harmony with each other. If we were to use only one part of this amazing structure, it would be very limited in its true use and even I dare say future.
But your ideas should be rooted in your heart and broaden in your mind, nurished by your inner sun, smoothed by your inner waters and bear fruit for your pleasure.
"
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The Heart and the Mind (two of the Energy Centers) are united in the Human by virtue of the Spirit. It is the Spirit which is the true life-force of every Human Being. The Spirit is what makes us all One, since each of our Spirits come forth from the Spirit of Creation, from which we never lose connection. By this, we are all connected to the same Source. Without the Spirit in the Body = the Body, Mind, and Heart will die, so the Spirit IS The TRUE LIFE.

Then it would be Wisdom to remember the Spirit, to Know the Laws of Creation and incorporate them into our lives will advance our Spirits in Truth, Love and Harmony in this Material World.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The Laws and Directives of Creation

For the Earth human Creational laws and directives govern eternally, (just as they govern the whole universe, on all worlds and all beings). As a result of the power of the human’s spirit, which lives in him, it is possible for him to live quite consciously according to these laws and directives and to thereby perfect himself. Therefore the more he arranges himself under, and adapts to, the ironclad order of these spiritual laws and directives, the more knowledge, truth and wisdom consciously grow in him, and the more the monstrous (ie. enormous) powers of consciousness grow in him which he may, through the created knowledge and ability, employ as capabilities. Therewith he really does open himself for all creational powers that stream into him out of the infinite vastness of the universe as a living current of love. If the Earth human treads this way, then he not only leads a life corresponding to the creational order and its laws and directives, but he goes the true way of the spiritual and consciousness evolution, and therewith the way of the perfecting. The law of love is the most fundamental of all creational laws and this law also embodies the ground law for you Earth humans. Who therefore does not practice universal love to all offends against a directive of the order and against a law of the determination.

As an individual being the human has various tasks that he is obliged to fulfill. He is firstly obliged to maintain his life (for the duration of the time given him for development) and secondly, to further develop himself spiritually and consciously as much as possible and to acknowledge the evolution of spirit as an important truth. He has the obligation as a part of the community to maintain his kind and instruct and educate his descendants in the sense of the spiritual teachings. Further, he is obliged to arrange himself under, and adapt himself to, a natural community order which guarantees a natural evolution in any relationship, just as is observably demonstrated in nature.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...es_of_Creation

Namaste

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:01 AM   #11
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

I really resonate with what you are saying Jack, because it is very close to the truth I belive. What we focus on will become our reality.
This is why the PTB like to give us films like "2012" to make us unfocused and kept in a state of fear. Lets not give them the pleasure of having compliant prisoners anymore. We are breaking free and they know its possible. We have outgrown the cage.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:51 AM   #12
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I believe in free will, free choice, and that those who are not awake are having their energy centers fueled and filled with fear, greed, worry, and a plethora of other negative thoughts and emotions.

I will not comply with the imagery the mass media, elites, and their puppets (politicians) are seeking to drive us towards. This world is an illusion of programmed ideas and beliefs. I will simply no longer comply and participate in that illusion. I can only change myself, and in that energetic state I will send out energy of non-compliance, removal of blinders, energize the world consciousness and join my energy with others doing the same.

Once the programming input is neutralized, then the wonderful souls who have been enslaved can choose. Why did we choose a world of sensation? There must have been a desire to something more, well we have experienced through eons the "more" and now we can move beyond the worst part of the "More" and return to unity of consciousness where we are all and nothing. Where we can be and create within that consciousness of love and peace, but we cannot get there by fighting for love and peace. The thought that if we do not comply, if we do "nothing" then those who seek power will simply destroy the weak while understandable is not seeing that energy is not nothing.

We are vastly powerful and love is the most powerful energy. I do not speak of fuzzy love, but complete unification of spirit that no weapon can overcome. We are so much more than the ptb have programmed us to think of ourselves. We are the power and all we have to do is no longer participate in their system. Don't fear, don't acquiesce to their demands, and simply leave their little pyramid.

I look forward to the new day fast approaching, and welcome all who wish to join with me in this reality of which I speak.

Much love,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:36 AM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Jack's consciousness is evolving, is yours? (ambiguous reference)
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:00 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Go with the heart.

If we do not truly die, we have nothing to worry about.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:04 AM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I hope so (ambiguous answer )

Last edited by Anchor; 07-26-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:53 AM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
i noticed that too....
I think mine is too, though sometimes it takes a step back...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote