Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-11-2009, 04:43 AM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Important JULY 27 th it starts nation wide martial law drills

http://www.truvisiontube.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/Earthlasthope

Important JULY 27 th it starts nation wide martial law drills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve61fSddGw4
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:22 AM   #2
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important JULY 27 th it starts nation wide martial law drills

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post

can't watch the vids, jester. what's it about, please? (for the benefit of us country folk on dialup)
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:39 AM   #3
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Here's an article about it.
http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2009/06/09...drill-in-july/
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:45 AM   #4
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

This linked at Catherine Austin Fitts' site:

SOURCE: solari.com/blog

FEMA Web Page Shows Martial Law Exercise With Foreign Troops Set for July 2009

http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm
The above is a link to FEMA.GOV website page that details the upcoming nationwide training exercise in July 2009. This is directly cut and pasted the full text below from the site.

This is very alarming. This IS NOT an exercise for FEMA to practice disaster relief. This page states very clearly that this exercise will "focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery".

AND THEY ARE BRINGING FOREIGN TROOPS INTO OUR TOWNS AND CITIES TO TRAIN TO POLICE US. As stated in FEMA website, "This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09."

Imagine, armed Mexican troops protecting us from "terrorism" in the United States! Don't you feel safer already? ¿Dónde están sus documentos?

Rumors of foreign troops on our soil have been circulated for a long time. BUT this is not a rumor. It is a blatant fact as stated by FEMA on their government website. THIS IS AN INVASION.

During Katrina the federal government went in and disarmed everyone, even law abiding citizens. Recently, Tennessee passed into law a bill that states that Tennessee residents undoubtedly have the right to keep and possess their firearms during martial rule. Why did they feel the need to do this? And what does it mean when our government is running martial law drills on a nationwide scale?

We are told that this is just a training exercise. Should we believe that? Foreign troops in the Southwest sounds incredibly similar to what we learned, back in the 1980's, from undercover FBI agent Larry Grathwohl:

Watch the videos that are here:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/election/480

http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/tar...pitalists.html

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5742

Undercover FBI agent Larry Grathwohl told us of people whom he described in this way:

"They felt that this counter-revolution could best be guarded against by creating and establishing re-education centers in the Southwest, where we would take all of the people who needed to be re-educated into the new way of thinking and teach them how things were going to be. I asked, well what is going to happen to those people that we can't re-educate that are die-hard capitalists? The reply was that they would have to be eliminated. When I pursued this further they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these re-education centers. When I say eliminate, I mean kill … 25 million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people. And they were dead serious."

Continues: http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/tar...igntroops.html
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:21 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Folks really seem to enjoy stirring the large, stinking pot of fear, don't they?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:23 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Folks really seem to enjoy stirring the large, stinking pot of fear, don't they?
Oh, yes, very much....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:43 AM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Oh, yes, very much....
Are you referring to Avalon members?

Quote:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, JesterTerrestrial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
This linked at Catherine Austin Fitts' site...
These articles make very good points. We do have to worry about foreign troops and contractors.

And on 9-11 there were military drills going on. That's how they confused people and pulled off the false flag attacks.

We all need to do everything that we can to help wake up the still unaware public, and to reach out to the minions of the powers that be in the hope of reaching their collective conscience...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #8
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I saw a video where Obama is making a statement not to challenge the official 9-11 story. He's a very intelligent person, and I can't see that he would really believe that. I can't help feeling that for him to say that, it means that he plans to do the same thing (another false flag operation) sometime in the future. If we believe what Cliff is projecting for the future is a possibility, Obama (PTB?) must be considering a martial law scenario as a final response to maintain control.

I also see a clear distinction between trying to see the truth and "fear mongering". The true picture may not be easy to accept, but it is not fear mongering if the description has a reasoned basis. Fear is a reaction, maybe to truth or nontruth, but which can and should always be (self) controlled.

Here's the video:
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuASoVK8f9c
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:15 AM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...I also see a clear distinction between trying to see the truth and "fear mongering"...
In my opinion, fear mongering is a technique that is used by governments or others to try to trick the public into accepting measures that are not in the best interests of the public. Fear, on the other hand is a healthy reaction to danger and is best recognized and calmly dealt with utilizing intelligent action or avoidance.

I feel that this thread is a healthy reaction to information.

Quote:
...Here's an article about it.
This article points out that the drill (July 27 – 31) will be the first that is regional in scope (5 states) and the first that will utilize foreign troops (from Australia, Canada, Mexico, and the U.K.) policing American citizens on U.S. soil.

The article goes on to point out that the vaguely worded objectives of the drill amount to “spying on us, imposing illegal and unconstitutional 'law enforcement' upon us, shutting down access to air, sea and land travel, closing down access to bridges, roads and highways, enlisting the aid of the Infraguard private sector Stazi force against us, and 'coordinating' all this with assistance from other nations that have no business being involved in U.S. internal affairs.”

I have never heard of “Infraguard.” Is anyone familiar with it?
Old 06-17-2009, 09:57 AM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Are you referring to Avalon members?

I'm afraid some of them just can't help it....
Old 06-17-2009, 12:42 PM   #11
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I'm afraid some of them just can't help it....
HMMMMMM....

I hope you do not think I am trying to fear monger. Quite the opposite. This video is a heads up about some disturbing developments that could be manifested by the sleeping people. War like conditions brought to your planet by the same evil who brought you many wars already. The same crazy stunts done in the past have been planned in the united states of Babylon.

The signs are everywhere! The solution is simple WAKE UP!

GET YOUR ROCKS ON! DON'T MANIFEST NIGHTMARES.

Peace and Respect to you all.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 06-17-2009 at 12:45 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #12
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

The website for Infragard is:

http://www.infragard.net/about.php?mn=1&sm=1-0

Quote:
The goal of InfraGard is to promote ongoing dialogue and timely communication between members and the FBI. InfraGard members gain access to information that enables them to protect their assets and in turn give information to government that facilitates its responsibilities to prevent and address terrorism and other crimes.

The relationship supports information sharing at national and local levels and its objectives are as follows:
  • Increase the level of information and reporting between InfraGard members and the FBI on matters related to counterterrorism, cyber crime and other major crime programs.
  • Increase interaction and information sharing among InfraGard members and the FBI regarding threats to the critical infrastructures, vulnerabilities, and interdependencies.
  • Provide members value-added threat advisories, alerts, and warnings.
  • Promote effective liaison with local, state and federal agencies, to include the Department of Homeland Security.
  • Provide members a forum for education and training on counterterrorism, counterintelligence cyber crime and other matters relevant to informed reporting of potential crimes and attacks on the nation and U.S. interests.
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:54 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
HMMMMMM....

I hope you do not think I am trying to fear monger. Quite the opposite. This video is a heads up about some disturbing developments that could be manifested by the sleeping people. War like conditions brought to your planet by the same evil who brought you many wars already. The same crazy stunts done in the past have been planned in the united states of Babylon.

The signs are everywhere! The solution is simple WAKE UP!

GET YOUR ROCKS ON! DON'T MANIFEST NIGHTMARES.

Peace and Respect to you all.

It was a general statement, not even referring to this thread....
Old 06-18-2009, 12:24 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...The article goes on to point out that the vaguely worded objectives of the drill amount to “spying on us...enlisting the aid of the Infraguard private sector Stazi force against us...
An online dictionary description of "Stazi" points out that the word comes from Staatssicherheit of Ministerium für Staatssicherheit which means Ministry for State Security, and that it was the secret police and intelligence organization of the German Democratic Republic (GDR - East Germany). It says, "It was widely regarded as one of the most effective – and repressive – intelligence and secret police agencies in the world." It also says, "The Stasi infiltrated almost every aspect of GDR life."
Old 06-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
it doesn`t scare me humble it shouldn`t scare you. If you are afraid to die then you are scared we all go at some time and you don`t pick the time most often some one else does . What is there to be scared of Ignore any and all attempts at having you participate in their drills you are not required to those that. feel the necessity to bug out do it . I`ll be at home and any one coming thru me door with out an invite will get a baseball bat to the head . Give into them and your done like dinner

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-18-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:50 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
An online dictionary description of "Stazi" points out that the word comes from Staatssicherheit of Ministerium für Staatssicherheit which means Ministry for State Security, and that it was the secret police and intelligence organization of the German Democratic Republic (GDR - East Germany). It says, "It was widely regarded as one of the most effective – and repressive – intelligence and secret police agencies in the world." It also says, "The Stasi infiltrated almost every aspect of GDR life."
I have just noticed that when I typed "Stazi" into the search box for the online dictionary, it directed me to "Stasi." I'm thinking they're two spellings for the same thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
it doesn`t scare me...
I am posting this information to try to alert my fellow humans that we have a job to do: be aware of what's going on and do something to help spread the word. We need more aware individuals. We need to do all we can to collectively stop being minions of the powers that be, and cooperating with the powers that be.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #17
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

July 27th is an important date on this satanic calendar:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...c_calendar.htm
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #18
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Something is definitely lurking.
May need to brace for impact.

NORAD and USNORTHCOM exercise planned for mid-June

PETERSON AFB, Colo. – North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command are planning to conduct a combined exercise June 18 - 24 that will incorporate several military exercises with a National Guard exercise. These linked exercises are referred to as ARDENT SENTRY 09. Events will take place in multiple venues across the country including Iowa, Kansas, Oregon, Wyoming, and off the East and West Coasts.

The exercise will allow several Department of Defense organizations and some federal and state partners to implement plans and respond to a variety of notional events. Historically, exercises like these have helped both DoD and other agencies review their processes and procedures and focus their future training efforts on closing gaps and identifying areas that need additional attention.

Major AS 09 venues include:

* NORAD’s AMALGAM DART exercise involving air defense activities at Camp Rilea, Oregon;
* The National Guard’s VIGILANT GUARD exercise focused on civil support with major activities in Des Moines, Iowa and Topeka, Kansas; and,
* A Nuclear Weapons Incident exercise (NUWAIX) with a U.S. Air Force response near Cheyenne, Wyoming;

The activities in the vicinity of Camp Rilea will involve the deployment of an Army National Guard ground-based air defense system that will be integrated with Air Force airborne systems (AWACS and fighters) and a Navy Aegis Destroyer. (Media interested in covering this event should contact Mr. Al Eakle at 1-850-283-8080)

Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska National Guard units will respond to multiple events in Iowa and Kansas including simulated train derailments and foreign animal disease. (Media interested in covering events in Iowa should contact LTC Greg Hapgood at 515-971-6385; for events in Kansas, contact Sharon Watson at 785-274-1192)

In Wyoming, Air Force Space Command will respond to an incident involving a simulated nuclear weapon. (Media interested in covering this should contact Capt. Sharbe Clark at 719-554-3815).

NORAD is a bi-national United States and Canada organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning and aerospace control for North America. USNORTHCOM provides command and control of DoD homeland defense efforts and, when directed, provides timely and effective defense support of civil authorities. (see www.norad.mil and www.northcom.mil for more information)

For more information about the exercise, contact NORAD and USNORTHCOM Public Affairs at 719-554-6889.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
Something is definitely lurking.
May need to brace for impact.

NORAD and USNORTHCOM exercise planned for mid-June

PETERSON AFB, Colo. – North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command are planning to conduct a combined exercise June 18 - 24...
My understanding is that the U.S. Northern Command was basically created to target us, the citizenry. Is that what the rest of you think?
Old 07-25-2009, 02:17 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Here's an article about it.
Quote:
...This article points out that the drill (July 27 – 31) will be the first that is regional in scope (5 states) and the first that will utilize foreign troops (from Australia, Canada, Mexico, and the U.K.) policing American citizens on U.S. soil...
The article says the five states involved are the states of FEMA Region VI: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

They need your compliance to make it a success do not give it to them do not let them in your house, do not talk with them , if you are in your vehicle roll your windows up lock the doors and ignore them like they were not even there , go about your daily life as if they were not even there . Do not use violence use non - compliance as your means of protest
Old 07-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
They need your compliance to make it a success do not give it to them do not let them in your house, do not talk with them , if you are in your vehicle roll your windows up lock the doors and ignore them like they were not even there , go about your daily life as if they were not even there . Do not use violence use non - compliance as your means of protest
Good advice. Calm, centered, determined, and in control.

The drill takes place Monday...
Old 07-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #23
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good advice. Calm, centered, determined, and in control.

The drill takes place Monday...

Tempered Defiance... coupled with intention set on an outcome for 'Only Right Action' to take place for the highest and best good of all concerned to unfold in its place.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:01 PM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

You know Humble, I am finally understanding where you are coming from. That is what went through my head too.

You know, It is something that we probally should know but, to get angry, fearful or anything else negative is feeding into them.

Not me any longer, I am no longer afraid. We can't be.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #25
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

We are all just souls wearing a meat suit that can be exchanged for another. No need to fear anything . Accept that fact and fear is conquered

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-25-2009 at 09:37 PM.