Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
ROSEKAMINSKI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Stephen Bassett from the Paradigm Research Group....ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

I was VERY disappointed to listen to Kerrys interview posted today with Stephen. I had to turn it off after few minutes, it insulted my intelligence!

Stephen has NO UNDERSTANDING OF POLITICS.
Obama will not bring to any disclosures.
Obama is just a front for Bush/Cheney/Clinton's, THEY ARE THE SAME GROUP.

Clinton and Bush are friends.
ALL the Obama appointees are former Clinton's people.

THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE WITH OBAMA.

Stephen, IMHO, is one of thousands who are paid to spread falls information.

We will continue next year, IMHO, with the destruction of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Everything was decided already about 30 years ago,
please read the Protocols of Zion.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

and
the most important goal of this forum is GET READY!
OBAMA WILL START THE GREATEST DEPRESSION IN HUMAN HISTORY NEXT YEAR....did i say next February?
ROSEKAMINSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stephen Bassett from the Paradigm Research Group....ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEKAMINSKI View Post
I was VERY disappointed to listen to Kerrys interview posted today with Stephen. I had to turn it off after few minutes, it insulted my intelligence!

We will continue next year, IMHO, with the destruction of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

and
OBAMA WILL START THE GREATEST DEPRESSION IN HUMAN HISTORY NEXT YEAR....did i say next February?
Everything you say about Obama is true.

But, I feel a surprise or two in store.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stephen Bassett from the Paradigm Research Group....ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

I haven't heard recent interview yet, I will when I finish this...but I did hear Bassett in an interview on CMN recently and he did sound a bit still under the influence that the process works....

Yet...

He's been at this for a while and I don't see him giving up, I'm glad he's still determined...you really should listen to all that he (or anyone) has to say before you decide to cut them off.

It's just a smart thing to do cuz you won't have a complete perspective if you don't.

AND..

If you have a complete perspective you wouldn't say things like...

"OBAMA WILL START THE GREATEST DEPRESSION IN HUMAN HISTORY NEXT YEAR....did i say next February?"

Obama will just be in place in the time they officially delcare it...

It was 'STARTED' by 'OTHERS' (bankers, et al...) long ago...

I hope you are researching other materials besides the Zionist agenda...

Polarization is part of the game plan and if you're set on blaming anyone, you're playing their game...not living your life.

People busy pointing fingers and fighting against each other works very well for them...duh! WAR!

Send the guy some GOOD energy, will you? I'm sure he could use the support!

Open your hearts people, even when you feel disappointed.

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:22 PM   #4
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

p.s. I don't expect change with new administration either, but I still have hope and I still walk/talk with/in energy for the change I want to see.

I don't know how any change can happen without it.

We're supposed to have power we're not aware of...this is how I wish my power to manifest...

It's all good.

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:54 PM   #5
ROSEKAMINSKI
Avalon Senior Member

This post is about Stephen, NOT Obama.

Stephen as you should know,
is a recent newcomer to the UFO community,
and considered by most UFO oldtimer/researchers as an INTEL ASSET.

I an enclosing an email from a top UFO researcher. I sent him my post, each one of you will recognize his name :

" great post.

also, Bassett appeared, overnight out of nowhere, and declared himself
the 'ufo lobbyist', set up his non-existent one man 'Paradigm Research
Foundation' and began inserting himself in the usual late night talk
shows. he is Intel. obviously...."

Stephen Basset job , IMHO, was to give credibility to Obama. Stephen is now EXPOSED, so he become worthless to the intelligence community, and we should not continue to waste time talking about him.

ABOUT OBAMA
He is a complete manifestation of EVIL, and he is about to be arrested.
Please read the recent articles @ www.rense.com.
ROSEKAMINSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I've checked out all your threads you started and wow, you sure are disappointed in alot!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #7
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
... and he is about to be arrested.
Right...

We are talking St. Obama, here. Savior of the free world, and several seedier parts of Chicago.

If he shot his grandmother live on TV, his devoted followers would blame capitalism, and GW Bush.

Dantheman62;
Amazing how that works, huh?
I mean, doesn't that create just the kind of atmosphere that inspires you to work harder, go on to greater heights?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #8
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

You sure have some very definite opinions and a lot of confidence you are right all the time.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:12 PM   #9
unsynapsys
Avalon Senior Member

Disclosure now, could be for many and varied reasons. One could be that the Roswell incident was a hoax that tied up with long term plans to take control of the world formulated after the Orson Welles radio broadcast of war of the worlds. The idea being, plant the seed in peoples heads and let the conspiracies begin, eventually people will be convinced that there is a cover-up, instilling belief that there really are ETs. This would allow as long as it took, to build a space program capable of a convincing fake attack of the planet, over which the NWO cabalists could place somebody in to ride in on a white horse and save the day, hence taking total control overnight. Much money has gone missing out of the American economy in recent years, it must have been used somewhere, building a space program seems plausible and it could be built under the pretext of national security. Keeping various aspects apart whilst building the machine would be paramount, the deception would have to be incredibly complex but not impossible. Many security agencies allow access to various aspects of there business only to a select few who are kept apart from others dealing with other parts of the business. The global warming hoax is unravelling as the climate is not moving in the way their scientists had forecast. Much has been staked on this in bringing the global community together to fight this so called threat, by heavily increasing taxation on the population amongst other things, and who are not going to be best pleased if they found out it was all lies, and in so doing move nearer to a worldwide government. Spraying the atmosphere to blanket the earth is not working, hence the frantic activity in the skies at this time to try to force the issue. All this is doing is moving some heat up as far as the poles and melting some of the ice. but it's not working the way it was envisaged. With more and more people around the world coming around, mainly via the internet, to the fact that something wrong is happening in the world, and with the same names cropping up, there is not much time it would seem for them to make a major move. A leader has been put in place, (obama), who is adored as the saviour of the US in many american eyes, even though he came to power on the back of one word; change. Should he stand up and disclose the existence of extra terrestials the controllers can the play it any way they like. For one, it could then allow for a fake attack to take place giving those in control carte blanche to wipe out huge swathes of the worlds population and not have to take any blame for it. Sound familiar?
unsynapsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:00 AM   #10
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hitler was a messianic figure to.

It seems that the work team of obama is little nazier than the german's.

Hhahaha evilness MUAHAHAHA
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:17 AM   #11
Tag
Avalon Senior Member

I believe their will be disclosure like Besset said Obama has on his team John Podesta and he was on several disclosure panels so it looks very positive.

Obama might have some suspicious people on his team for example mr.brzesinski but remember Kennedy did the same thing to win the election keeping your enemies closer.

Where in for some surprises.
Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #12
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
I believe their will be disclosure like Besset said Obama has on his team John Podesta and he was on several disclosure panels so it looks very positive.
If 'disclosure' discloses a secret gov't scam, why do you consider it "very positive?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
Obama might have some suspicious people on his team for example mr.brzesinski but remember Kennedy did the same thing to win the election keeping your enemies closer.

Where in for some surprises.
In support of Obama you've said this a few times in your few posts.... "where (sic) in for some surprises."

Care to elaborate how you know this?
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:20 PM   #13
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

and
I have not listened to the interview with Stephen Bassett yet. I will probably give it more than a few minutes, though. One has to be able to make an informed opinion.

Many who read the Bible e.g, will shut the book after reading few lines, such as when God demands that the Jews go and kill all their enemies, little children, women and old folks included.

This Forum is all about getting ready. It is also all about getting informed. Most of us did not start yesterday, and most of us have broad and varied sources of information.

Perhaps you mean, prepare as: Dress in sackcloth and ashes, repent your sins, fear the wrath of God, the end is near, hell and damnation awaits?

Very logical assumption, seeing you are thumping the biblebelievers organization. You probably have trouble with Jesuits as well, the Vatican and so on?

And which one of all the protestant faiths do you put your trust in?
There, you have probably ruled out most of humanity in your little flock.
Funny how the Truth of God resides in such small groups, each one thinking it will be the only one in heaven.

I am not saying I know anything about Stephen Bassett, yet, but please do not insult our intelligence either, you seem to know how that feels.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #14
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This post is about Stephen, NOT Obama.

Stephen as you should know,
is a recent newcomer to the UFO community,
and considered by most UFO oldtimer/researchers as an INTEL ASSET.

I an enclosing an email from a top UFO researcher. I sent him my post, each one of you will recognize his name :

" great post.

also, Bassett appeared, overnight out of nowhere, and declared himself
the 'ufo lobbyist', set up his non-existent one man 'Paradigm Research
Foundation' and began inserting himself in the usual late night talk
shows. he is Intel. obviously...."

Stephen Basset job , IMHO, was to give credibility to Obama. Stephen is now EXPOSED, so he become worthless to the intelligence community, and we should not continue to waste time talking about him.

ABOUT OBAMA
He is a complete manifestation of EVIL, and he is about to be arrested.
Please read the recent articles @ www.rense.com.
Let's get real about this: You'd hardly find anyone in UFO/ET research who is not steered by INTEL. It goes for 90% of the ones with a high enough profile to make a difference. I could name one I have met, a real biggie in this field, who has been known to flash an CIA badge. But I will not, because to me it matters not. Only the work he does, matters.

That is also the case with 90% of denominations and religious organizations, at the very top of their organization, they are steered by INTEL. The PTP want to steer the whole show, and have most bases covered.

This is a fact we have to take into consideration all the time. But, do you know what, INTEL is also made up of people, and people are rarely robots. They may change by all the things that may change any of us.

So we have to keep an open mind. To say anyone is pure evil just reflects back on the one who utters such an empty phrase.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-13-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #15
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Right...

We are talking St. Obama, here. Savior of the free world, and several seedier parts of Chicago.

If he shot his grandmother live on TV, his devoted followers would blame capitalism, and GW Bush.

Dantheman62;
Amazing how that works, huh?
I mean, doesn't that create just the kind of atmosphere that inspires you to work harder, go on to greater heights?
For a country who has had one bad-news leader after another, for each new one to appear on the stage, surprise, surprise, he is tainted. Can't be, in God's own country!

This one is summed up even before he is duly elected. You are getting ahead of yourselves.

How come such an intelligent people make the wrong choices all the time? Was it something in the fast-food you ate?

Seriously, the system is rigged, you have to opt for anarchy. Then you'll really experience some closet dictators having a field day. Good luck to you!
Old 12-13-2008, 05:12 PM   #16
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

ABOUT OBAMA
He is a complete manifestation of EVIL, and he is about to be arrested.[end of Rose quote]

Wow Rose, thanks for the revelation. Silly me, I thought it was Cheney was the anti-Christ.
p.s. what exactly is he going to be arrested for?

Last edited by Karen; 12-13-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: add clarification note
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #17
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

and the most important goal of this forum is GET READY!
Public pressure can have impact on government. It takes time, and a lot of effort.

If one does nothing, nothing happens.

Anyone attempting to get change to happen, should be commended.

Not much point in criticizing the effort of doing something like Stephen Basset is, unless you’re willing to step up to the plate and do something better. Have you?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:26 PM   #18
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Kathy;

To cease petting you dog, kicking him instead is "change".

So far, all I see from Obama is more of the last 12 years, with an even more compliant press.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:16 PM   #19
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Kathy;

To cease petting you dog, kicking him instead is "change".

So far, all I see from Obama is more of the last 12 years, with an even more compliant press.
a more compliant press would allow Obama to get away with virtually anything... and thats just what they are planning methinks.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Stephen Bassett from the Paradigm Research Group....ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

Quote:

and
IDIOT.. you didn't even listen to it, so how could you comment on it?
Haven't you got a bridge to hide under TROLL
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote