Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 06:10 AM   #1
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default FEAR: How do we overcome it?

We all know TPTB use fear to control us, it's every where but how do you overcome it? I know several people who are aware but they live in fear of the future and sometimes I do to.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:35 AM   #2
sharkmeldon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: FEAR: How do we overcome it?

love
sharkmeldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:36 AM   #3
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

This is only how I overcome it..
I will not claim to know what is best for anyone else.
Critical thinking.
"Watch the thoughts effect the thinker."
From a neutral position where I am not "minding" anything, I choose thoughts that are in alignment with my preferred result.
I literally say "Cancel" to thoughts that are fear provoking.
I remain in the now, and right now? Everything is peaceful in this house, with this family that I love.
I be where my feet are, and realize my own power of choice, knowing that my focus is creating my next moment.

Focus on what you are for, rather than what you are against. Feed that which you prefer, help it grow.

Love & Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:47 AM   #4
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkmeldon View Post
love
Yup that is the nice thing about it. Fear and Love are polar opposites. You can either be in the state of love or the state of fear, never both at once. It's like a light switch, once you find your state of love, fear leaves the next instant.

Think about what is troubling you and focus on looking at it in a positive light. It's important not to run from you fears but rather to understand them. As the old axiom says: "What you resist will persist".
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:48 AM   #5
isorec
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
love

I wouldn't fear anything. All fear, is fear of loss no? How can you lose your soul? Its, eternally, shifting its vechile of experience.

You have every universe in constant love with you, more the trillions of beings love you and will forever.

How can you be in fear then?

You will live on past the material, it's not something to fear, it should be embraced, for change is everlasting and perpetual.

Just as the love for you will last forever, so shall you.

isorec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:06 AM   #6
sharkmeldon
Avalon Senior Member

"While we must face the form of our fears, we can manage
this type of anxiety easily. Even though fear is an emotion,
based on thought, creating false religions and the
misunderstood notions of time, it must transform. We have to
learn to think constructively to better enjoy life here. We can
change our fear based thought processes into direct action and
ultimately create magical ideas that transform our lives and
our planet into some form of heaven on Earth. This is the time
to undertake this task." -from michael stclaire's book light-seeds

keep shining!
sharkmeldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:12 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
We all know TPTB use fear to control us, it's every where but how do you overcome it? I know several people who are aware but they live in fear of the future and sometimes I do to.
Fear comes from uncertainty and lack of knowledge. This is the great alchemical time of initiation, where the ego must die. This means total self sacrifice of the i. Sacrifice of all the things that fuel the ego.
The ego's days are comming to a close. Only divine intuition will take us through. We as humans have to come off of the cross of suffering where we are nailed and bound hands and feet by our self imposed limitations. Man,s error comes from the idea that he has limitations.

The first city to be conquered by joshua in the bible was Jericho which in the hebrew means doubt.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:31 AM   #8
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Fear is attachment to everything in this 3rd dimensional world.
It is the ego which fears losing everything, losing control, losing the physical body.
Realize that we are in this world, but NOT of it.
Realize that we are Divine Consciousness. Let ego be an instrument to the divine consciousness. Not the other way round.
Everyday we have the opportunity to co-create our reality with the divine.

So enjoy this world, live life without fear!

Many blessings !

NAMASTE
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:33 AM   #9
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
FEAR: How do we overcome it?
Isn't there a pc game called FEAR? 'Horror Theme'. WOW! Great game to play.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:36 AM   #10
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hello MargueriteBee,
Great thread. My way is to get as much information as I can about what I fear, so that I eventually, and hopefully, can transmute it into caution.

An easy to understand analogy for that is crossing the street. If I feared the cars, I wouldn't be able to cross the street. If I was on the lookout, used caution, I would know when to go and not. Don't minding the cars would be equally silly for me as letting fear control me, and just standing there with the kind of leg movement that would make Elvis proud. If anything, my experience is that fear is powerful, and some fears I've transmuted, others are harder.

An experience popped up in my mind now. One time, when sleeping, I became lucid and noticed I couldn't move, and couldn't quite understand my surroundings. Also noticed a weird looking creature, which I sensed was tall. The head was transparent, and I thought it looked nasty, but at the same time, I wasn't afraid, I was curious. I asked the being 'who are you?', and the being replied something along the lines of being my master. The being came up closer, did something, and my vision of sight sort got sucked into one point. Hard to describe. Next thing, I was in a sort of an office setting, and the boss of that setting yelled at me, and well, acted very bossy. I became furious, and basically told him I didn't tolerate that. The boss-figure then tilted his head, kinda like when a dog tilts the head, not quite understanding what was going on. I started to laugh because I thought it was funny, and at the same time I became more lucid, and wondered if I was being tested in some sort of way. The scene morphed into something else, I remember that, but not the rest of it. Now, as of today, I do think I was being tested, if fear would make me submissive. Weird experience.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-18-2008 at 09:42 AM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:09 PM   #11
Racsouran
Banned

is easy to say "love" but easier said than done.

there are some fears we have to keep in mind so we can be alert.

I don´t think there is a desperate need to "overcome fear". I don´t find trustworthy the people who judge you negatively because you feel fear, from whatever reasons, or because you are afraid of a probably future that is worse than the worst nighmare u have ever had.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #12
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #13
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

By forgiving ourselves for making up the belief that we ever separated from GOD

~OM AH HUM~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #14
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all for your responses, wonderful.

The immediate situation is a co worker whos ego is all bound up in being right about the economy crashing. He is excited because he wants his people to catch on but he comes up to me at the end of the day talking about Half Past Human predictions and the economy crashing like in the next few weeks and I went from high loving energy to fear instantly. Now I know to tell him that he is causing that fear by his actions which I don't think he realizes. It took me all evening to get centered again...

Gotta go to work, love you guys, I love this forum and I love ALL.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:51 PM   #15
arcora
Banned

This script has already been written - the actors are merely plaing their parts. These things must happen and out of destruction comes rebirth.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:08 AM   #16
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Today when my friend came over to give me the latest stock market report I realized that this is something from the past My ex husband used to give me stock market reports almost hourly for days, months, years until I finally blew up and said NO MORE! I'm glad I saw that so I can release that energy.

But I was also prepared. The minute he tapped my shoulder I centered myself very quickly and put up an instant shield of love and let that love flow to him from my heart. I think I told him to back off in the astral plane. He was a sleeper who woke up after I started telling him the facts. He was more mellow and also talked about other things. So I didn't catch the fear so to speak. It swirled around me but did not touch me. If that makes sense.

My personal symbol for peace is praying hands. In my mind I see my hands apart and bringing them together is centering, stillness, peace.

What I fear losing in all this world mess is the ability to take care of my family. My family is Mom and sisters, etc. I have no children thank my God. I don't know if I could deal with this and kids too.

I wonder how many tests we go through that we don't even realize happened.

Peace to all.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:01 AM   #17
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Fear is your friend. It is natural. Pretending one way or another is just delusion and avoidance. Explore your fear. It is the truth of the moment. Humility and sincerity are your allies. The creation is not broken. The Supreme Being is entirely in charge. But, we are near the very bottom of the creation, near it's darkest point (hell). The Devil (Kal, Satan, Krishna, Brahm, God) owns the regions of matter. Without a grasp of true cosmology, perspective is impossible. Where are we? Why are we still here? Is this home or not? If not how did you get here? How do you go home? Consider the welfare of your soul. The creations of matter including this region will cycle between min-max values throughout its existence. Even the Devil will not allow spirits to become inert. He lives off of spirits energy. He has none left of his own. But the Devil does not want spirits to leave the creations of matter and the evacuation has begun (over the next quarter million years). So the Devil has put up a full court press and will continue to do so for the duration of the material regions. False religions, desires, rationals, pretenses, causes, problem, subjugation, entertainment, indulgences, there is no end to the efforts underway. But, all the power, all the love, all the mercy and all the grace is with the Supreme Being. He is entirely in charge and cares more for the welfare of our souls than we do. The imperfections (primal karmas / original sins) that brought us here are real and must be exhausted by the express of our desires. The human body is the only form capable of spiritual advancement. That is why it is under such attacks. Human birth is extremely rare, it is our golden opportunity. Wasting human existence and chaining it to matter is what the Devil wants.

Adversities are good fortune not bad. Through adversities we have an opportunity to cultivate sincerity, humility and faith. Through adversity we have an opportunity to glimpse reality. Try and face your real situation honestly. Why do you want fear to go away? So you can remain delusional in this prison house? Seek the welfare of your soul. If you can remain content in this world it is simply an indicator of a lack of karmic fitness. Remain eager and hopeful for the welfare of your soul. The Supreme Being is now continuously incarnating in this world. If you want to know and love the Supreme Being for himself, not in pretending but for real, I guarantee you, he will beat a path to your door. If you want the Supreme Being to take away the adversities so you can remain indulgent in the Devils world and the Devils properties, you have chosen a different path. You have aligned yourself with the Devil and so long as that is what you want most, that is what you will have. The Supreme Being is all merciful, you can have it either way.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:28 AM   #18
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I've been thinking about what I fear and it is pain. I lived in horrible pain for seven years. What did I learn from the pain? What it feels like so I have empathy for others. I want to ease their pain and I also fear I won't be able to do that, a failure on my part.

Lots of wonderful posts on this thread and much to contemplate, thank you.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:34 AM   #19
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes the scariest things in life are the ones worth the most...the way to develope self confidence is just to do the thing you fear... then take another breath it gets easier. giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #20
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Fear arises because consciousness is mistaking passing phenomenon to be a self. Look into who you are and see if you answer the question: who am I?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #21
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Fear is attachment to everything in this 3rd dimensional world.
It is the ego which fears losing everything, losing control, losing the physical body.
Realize that we are in this world, but NOT of it.
Realize that we are Divine Consciousness. Let ego be an instrument to the divine consciousness. Not the other way round.
Everyday we have the opportunity to co-create our reality with the divine.
Well said. We are the ones who choose to create our own reality. You can choose to love or choose to fear. There is only one stream and that stream is well being. If you are in fear then you are off of your stream of well being. Fear is a very low vibrational frequency and those who are in control of this world know this. I would much rather maintain a higher vibration of love. Why paddle upstream?
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:01 PM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Talking Re: FEAR: How do we overcome it?

What will be will be, no need to fear the future

Most of all "Dont fear the reaper"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rW-YvYmUE
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:07 PM   #23
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

This is a VERY effective treatment for fears and phobias. I have trained in this and find it has helped many people with all sorts of fears and emotions that impact people negatively.
its worth checking out..there is alot of FREE INFO /TECHNIQUES using this treatment on the net if you search...
http://www.emofree.com/

all the best
kate
Old 09-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #24
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

I consider fear to be a psychic attack.

In other words, fear is not from the person but comes to the person.

Likewise, sometimes a person may be allowed to move into a direction that he would not otherwise have gone into because fear was withheld.

If fear came from the person, such events would not occur because fear would be a constant.

So, the vibration being more powerful than fear, when the spirit within awakens, it cannot be affected by fear.

Fear is not a normal condition, it is a weapon. It is not a weapon that arouses fear but fear itself that is the weapon.

To get rid of fear, it must be depersonalized.

A problem with human consciousness is the reflex to associate with the impulses that emanate within the nervous system of the physical body, and that are out of control.

If you consider for just a moment that you are spirit in matter, technically speaking fear then only becomes an artifact of the interaction of impulses over a spirit totally magnetized by his impression of a material condition.

The ego associates his reality with the body. He has descended so far into matter that his perception of reality has become the fruit of his rationalization of his being based on his material perceptions brought to him by his physical senses.

Depersonalization of fear entails the instantaneous recognition of the invasion of the psychic territory by a reality, in other words an energy, that does not emanate from the observer's perspective. Therefore the person can feel fear but not live fear. Until fear has no place to anchor itself to.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #25
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

I think the question of how to overcome fear has already been answered here but for a step by step guide ;

1. Realise your true spiritual essance.

2. Embrace your immortality.

3. Understand that fear cannot exist where there is love and acceptance.

4. Incorporate love and acceptance into your being.

And remember that when all this comes to an end, you will realise that throughout your entire life you had complete control of how you perceived your experience. Even when certain death is iminent, you can choose to enjoy it by embracing and accepting it, or you can choose to fear it.

Being afraid is a choice.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote