Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 06:45 PM   #326
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
You do realize someones privacy...legaly..when it comes to these issues(on this forum OR off).means more then your "need to know"....

if someone in an office..complained about her boss...should ALL employees be told?? i think there is actualy a law PREVENTING a company from sharring that info..
Just apply that logic to my example.

"Originally Posted by Myplanet2
well because otherwise it might all be made up. Let's see the weapons of mass destruction before the bombs start blowing up innocent civilians."

Sorry, national security concerns prevent our being able to divulge anything about the weapons of mass destruction.

On the surface, you might say, yeah, national security trumps need to know. But it was BS and a sick ploy to harm a huge number of innocent people.

If you accuse someone of something, the onus is on YOU to back it up. you can't prove a negative. You can't toss an accusation and then say "there...now prove you didn't do that". Sorry. What world do we live in, anyway.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:54 PM   #327
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a random thought in the midst of this love-fest...I wonder what a reptilian argument is like? I wonder what a grey argument is like? Or...I wonder what a human vs reptilian vs grey argument is like? Can't we just all get along? Obviously not. Namaste? What would abraxasinas say? What would the Thubans do?

Old 03-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #328
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What would the Thubans do?
Apparently, they would eat you

LOVE

Kriya
Old 03-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #329
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post

LOVE

Kriya

What a beautiful statement Thanks for bringing humor to this thread

Old 03-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #330
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post

LOVE

Kriya
True. I hear we taste like chicken.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #331
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Just apply that logic to my example.

"Originally Posted by Myplanet2
well because otherwise it might all be made up. Let's see the weapons of mass destruction before the bombs start blowing up innocent civilians."

Sorry, national security concerns prevent our being able to divulge anything about the weapons of mass destruction.

On the surface, you might say, yeah, national security trumps need to know. But it was BS and a sick ploy to harm a huge number of innocent people.

If you accuse someone of something, the onus is on YOU to back it up. you can't prove a negative. You can't toss an accusation and then say "there...now prove you didn't do that". Sorry. What world do we live in, anyway.
This is NOT NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

THIS IS someones pain...true or not..this is a serious thing...

God ..please ...
Old 03-08-2010, 07:02 PM   #332
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder what they taste like? Perhaps we should start eating them! Tit for Tat...or is that offensive?
Old 03-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #333
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Im sure its been done already

No doubt they will taste like chicken
Old 03-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #334
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
years ago while monitoring a site, one suspect who everyone loved because he treated everyone with kindness and respect was in private smoozing women to the point they were falling in love with him.

He would pay for them to come visit him, plane or bus ticket...

well one escaped and told of her experience of being forced into prostitution.

look at some of the cults that have surfaced over the last 10 years always a leader and multiple cases of child rape in the name of a higher power...

I appreciate knowing the Mods were quick enough to catch it and pull it aside for an investigation myself.

Thanks for the information! Maybe some can see what it is that might be going on. I leave it up to the mods to determine, as the right to privacy is an issue here...and what you have said in this post might very well fit.

How are we to know that is not the case. And since when is it our right to get involved in the privacy of others?

I can only make my view known. If those of you who don't agree, choose to follow Abraxis...you also have that right...Last I heard the internet is avaliable to go to his domaine. And all of the same post and copy information is there for the taking.

Last edited by BROOK; 03-08-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #335
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

When the elites go into the underground bases...the elites with good taste will serve the reps the elites who taste good. 'Gimme an Oysters Rockefeller...Rare!' Eat at Elites! Sorry...I know that was in poor taste...but I just can't resist sometimes. I mean no ill-will to the elites or to the reptilians. I'm an equal opportunity insulter and $m@rt@$$. I'm trying really, really hard to evolve...but it's not working! Oh wretched man that I am! No wonder there's a quarantine!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-08-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:16 PM   #336
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
This is NOT NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

THIS IS someones pain...true or not..this is a serious thing...

God ..please ...
What pain? who's pain? I don't see anyones pain? I see assumptions. You said in another thread you don't know who or what. So what pain are you talking about? neither was THAT national security. you see? anybody can say anything they want. Anybody...can....at any time....say anything.....that they want. And then post it. Does that make it fact?

Maybe there is pain. I don't know that. And neither apparently, do you. Yet you assume it's there. I'm not a fan of acting on assumptions. Or were you lying when you said Richard didn't give you details?

We'll find out, or we won't. But I can guarantee you that there won't be healing unless it becomes clear nobody is lying on this situation. Not going to make believe.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:18 PM   #337
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

And even if you saw the bombs, what would you do about it? Just whine some more over something that has not effected you one way or the other but since you have your freedom of speech, you think you can abuse it by you barking your insinuations just to be heard, creating further dis respect to those who have been effected by it? Whhoaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so enlightened that I just want to puke. And the other two who attack from the other angles, remind me of how the Raptors prey on their prey. The ultimate ambush.

Sorry folks but if the mods aren't going to draw a line here with this, I have to say something. For one thing, there have been members here that have literally been attacked. I have been contacted by some of these members asking for help. They were also in real distress. Do you, MP2 have any concept of what that means? I am sure you do not get such requests for help because the writing is on the wall or in your posts as to why. Everyone in their right mind can see right through you and the other two. You're just not a happy camper because your station of power that was in your reach in this scenario had the doors slammed shut on it. You still may hold that station but not with the same authority that you thought you deserved.

All I have been watching is a movie here at this forum with so many two faced characters. And don't even infer about any enlightened principles that will only be used as weapons of manipulation as demonstrated by such posts. Hell, I think that some of you might even be possessed for Pete's sake. I have seen all of the signs. I have heard people say things that were so disrespectful one minute and in the very next become so butt kissing. "Oh Bill, your the this or that." Meanwhile stabbing his back when he wasn't looking. At least I have the balls to address Bill Ryan straight up with my concerns. He may not want to address it and that's fine. But at least I am being respectful towards him despite.

Now as far as the matter at hand is concerned, is that damage has occurred. It matters not to me in what context either. Pick one. My question to all of you is how are we going to help our brothers and sisters heal from it? I don't think that the little pithy, slappy, irresponsible, monkey swinging comments from a few of the instigating, immature members here is going to cut the mustard. Go ahead and tell me I am judging. Whooaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up! Because you are not all what you project. Even some of the members here who come off so enlightened with their Chinese English Rheteric trying to do us all freakin favors. Keep your favors as they mirror a corrupted soul who forgot that love is unconditional and to serve in that light takes integrity of the soul. Not from a book. Not from anywhere but right where you are in this moment. I don't live on Aplha Draconis. I live right here. I also don't live with Budda, Jesus, or anyone else. And if any of them want to visit me and inform me of otherwise, I will listen. But until then, there is only one me that looks in my mirror. My guides don't possess me. They wouldn't do that, duh? And if that is what they do for you, then you have allowed it and at the same time don't try to convince me that is a good thing especially when you walk with two faces in two different directions all at once.

Now some members here have tried to be honest about what they have felt and what they have gone through and it is real obvious to me who really carries that compassion in their hearts and who just make quotes about it in the name of Budda or whoever, with the lapping dogs running behind that scene. I despise butt kissers. They can't be trusted, period. Haven't met one I could trust. So instead of just talking the love and light manure, why not try to help do some real healing with what is now plaguing this forum and some of it's members in a real way instead of the superficial BS.

I have nothing to lose at this point as I am just disgusted with all of this and those involved who have twisted the facts all around just to make themselves look good while their brethren are hurting. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? Save me your rebuttal. You would be doing a great service for this forum and all concerned if you had the balls to do that. Sorry Mods. Just telling it like it has been shown.

Have a good day!
Old 03-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #338
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What pain? who's pain? I don't see anyones pain? I see assumptions. You said in another thread you don't know who or what. So what pain are you talking about? neither was THAT national security. you see? anybody can say anything they want. Anybody...can....at any time....say anything.....that they want. And then post it. Does that make it fact?

Maybe there is pain. I don't know that. And either apparently, do you. Yet you assume it's there. I'm not a fan of acting on assumptions. Or were you lying when you said Richard didn't give you details?

We'll find out, or we won't. But I can guarantee you that there won't be healing unless it becomes clear nobody is lying on this situation. Not going to make believe.
It would seem obvious....that someone might have been caused some pain. Are you so bold as to require proof of that too? Again, is privacy not an issue here? What is up with everyone demanding proof. For crying out loud! I would appear that someone got hurt by this stuff...savvy?
Old 03-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #339
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Maybe there is pain. I don't know that. And neither apparently, do you. Yet you assume it's there. I'm not a fan of acting on assumptions. Or were you lying when you said Richard didn't give you details?

i did NOT lie..if you read my post it says he told me there was a charge of sexual harrassement...

Jesus CHRIST!! dont put words in my mouth..please..
Old 03-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #340
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Brook

I think you missed my point entirely. Just to refresh your memory here’s part of my opening statement. “As for Abrax posting members to sexually harass them... well… if that’s the case he deserves the ban. I think everyone can stand behind that.”

It’s about Abrax being banned / charged with sexual harassment. It’s nothing to do with his thread. I haven’t concurred with the rest of your diatribe about why you think the thread should go or WHY YOU GOT offended. You kept sticking your finger in the bloody fire… gawd sake.

You have said little in the way of support for the aggrieved. All you basically have said or pointed out is that things you classify as sexual perversion, vulgarity, innuendo and cultism offended you. Also, you are astounded that people want the Abrax thread reinstated. There is a reason for that that alludes you. Know that I pointed out your problem (tender persuasion) you have deflected from it with sarcasm and backhanded insult. Should anyone on here reflect the position defended by Brian Oreilly, I’m afraid that’s you. I feel compelled to tell you that your tender Victorian attitudes to things sexually related are bizarre in this day and age. Knowing that you have this “hang up” you felt compelled to keep going back…why for gawd sake? The world has moved on from your archaic principles. You’re entitled to them but don’t even think you can push them back on me. Mills and Boom romance novels are just as graphic as Abrax. I certainly don’t feel offended by it. I certainly don’t need being protected from it. I certainly don’t need to be censored from it. I don’t need your brand of cotton wool, which quite frankly bemuses me. As for cultism I just don’t see it. Maybe I’m not polarised by fear of my own short comings, religion or moth balled principles.

When I wrote “(gawd..hope it's not a case of you guys knowing something I don't )” This was a tongue in cheek nod to the peanut gallery. Insinuating that they knew I was dealing with a less err grounded person. I see my intuition was correct and I concur with post 309. I’ve meet your type before enjoy your drink in the past the party has moved on.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #341
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
It would seem obvious....that someone might have been caused some pain. Are you so bold as to require proof of that too? Again, is privacy not an issue here? What is up with everyone demanding proof. For crying out loud! I would appear that someone got hurt by this stuff...savvy?
Operative words "appear", and "might". I don't require anything. I just don't assume, and point out when others are acting on their assumptions.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:30 PM   #342
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
i did NOT lie..if you read my post it says he told me there was a charge of sexual harrassement...

Jesus CHRIST!! dont put words in my mouth..please..
I've read your post. Have you? And I'm not Jesus Christ.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #343
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

OMG you have me in stitches LionHawk

I hear what you mean about the so called enlightened ones on this forum

They probally have me on ignore but I dont care. I speak my mind and let no one blind me with the enlightened BS when they send nasty PMs. I can feel the true light

So hillarious. I am not pointing the finger or contacting mods as thats not my style. I speak my mind and think that it is them that harrass the mods over every little thing. Oh ban this one or that one.

I personally believe that more than one person felt intimidated by Abrax. You could see it in the words traded back and forth

I hardly read anything of his past the first page and then just read other remarks until I decided it was not for me until you put something in the thread. Bad mistake for me to go back in there.

No he never was anything but respectfull to me but that doesnt mean someone was treated otherwise. I was only frightened when he said he asked for help for me and I actually got scared remembering what had happened the prior night. Thats all Im saying. I just moved on

I look at some of his strongest supporters and they are names I do not recognized and so I look at the time they joined. Dec 09 ......funny how that works.

The Mods are not going to pull down his site if they didnt get some sort of evidence of what happened. Doesnt take a rocket science to see it was on its way

Anyhow Thanks for the laugh
Old 03-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #344
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Operative words "appear", and "might". I don't require anything. I just don't assume, and point out when others are acting on their assumptions.
I'm sorry...that's weak...you cannot come up with a more decisive answer than that? What is it you are defending here anyway? Please spare me.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #345
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for the information! Maybe some can see what it is that might be going on. I leave it up to the mods to determine, as the right to privacy is an issue here...and what you have said in this post might very well fit.

How are we to know that is not the case. And since when is it our right to get involved in the privacy of others?

I can only make my view known. If those of you who don't agree, choose to follow Abraxis...you also have that right...Last I heard the internet is avaliable to go to his domaine. And all of the same post and copy information is there for the taking.
Pray or Prey...

they target the lonely...

and Celine the twinkles on your cheek are turning into tears...

enough is enough...
Old 03-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #346
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
And even if you saw the bombs,
Have a good day!
And lots more blah blah blah I'm a hero blah blah how's my ego look on me and what do you think is my best feature flutter flutter. Only one question armchair warrior. How come your avatar has two faces?
Old 03-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #347
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
I'm sorry...that's weak...you cannot come up with a more decisive answer than that? What is it you are defending here anyway? Please spare me.
That's weak? Sorry, but I can't do your getting it for you. Would you want people acting aggressively on their assumptions about you? Might, and appear, are not grounds for action.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #348
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's weak? Sorry, but I can't do your getting it for you. Would you want people acting aggressively on their assumptions about you? Might, and appear, are not grounds for action.
I don't think I leave room for assumption. Most pretty much know where I stand. And although it has gotten me in trouble from time to time...I leave no room for error when it comes to my views.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #349
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Two faces come from one who talks of compassion, and belittles the one in need of.....someone else needs to look in the mirror.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #350
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Whooooaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread