Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:57 PM   #76
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

its like i remember him telling a story about when he was sitting at a table in a resturaunt reading a book on montauk and out of no where some guy come up to him and starts to tell him how he was there and goes on to tell him all about it, or he talks about his inside source "daniel" I mean should we really believe him when there is no proof to this we are just supposed to take his word on it. I mean sure how can people just come out and blatenly lie about something like that, that would be even more ridiculous than the story sounds, but people do do this. He is a pisces and pisces can very much be spiritual people half spirit half human, but pisces can sometimes be pathological liers. Sure his astrology chart is close to edgar caseys but as i discovered mine turns out to be very close to john lennons still though i dont think i have half the talent he had(well it might be generous to say half :-)

Last edited by Karen; 01-11-2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: chg "all" to pisces can sometimes be pathological liers.
ascendedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:11 PM   #77
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
he always leads you to 'more'
that in itself,
is a good sign

this is very true since ive discoved davids work it has lead me into a whole new world of discovery, he was to first one i herd talk about an ascension and took my research to next level my mind has like been freed completely opened branching in all these directions, its been quite the wonder to awake. This is why I still give him the benifit of doubt, cause the things he talks about seems to be true when you cross reference sources
Old 01-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #78
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

My 2 cents.... personally I have thought about this and I honestly do not know. I mean how could I? But I do question everybody. I don't care who they are....I take in what they are saying but I don't neccessarily believe it. I just try to do the best I can at figuring it all out. I try to be open to everything no matter how insane it sounds. There are also things I hear I'd LOVE to be true, but it doesn't make them true, and I REALLY need to remember that.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:37 PM   #79
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Apart from his "RA channeling" I appreciate his work and am grateful for his contributions in terms of research and thought provoking material.
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:56 AM   #80
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
In my opinion, (as far as aliens and agendas) it might be a bit unwise to believe in the testimonies of strangers presenting unproven facts. The deeds of these whistle blowers might be genuine but the lack of facts to their claims isn’t really helping much, is it? It baffles the mind how they don’t see what they’re doing. What they are doing is causing more harm by confusing people with SciFy sounding stories.
If I was a whistleblower, it would be in my heart to consider these illusive issues from the UN-awaken point of view. Why go thru the trouble when there’s no actual proof to present? That will only make me look like I’m seeking attention. Before I go off attempting to make money out of this stuff, I’ll make sure this stuff is authentic. What most of these guys claim can change the lives of many people, it makes them no better than TPTB if any of this stuff is fabrications or straight out lies. There are many ways to earn a living but selling the masses unproven important information is irresponsible and a cause for concern.
hello peace of mind,
I think David is doing his best with the the limited information coming to him,,,we on this forum know and have learrnt a great deal from many people also all the research we have done ourselves..........
analysing truth from falsehood is very difficult...therefore "HOW DO WE DISCERN TRUTH FROM FALSEHOOD?

If the information is positive and it is for the good of Mankind it is the truth,
If you take the complete opposite stance ,taken by the negative element,malevolence ,hate ,genocide etc this is also the truth. No one can predict the future we can only prepare ourselves for what the neg element(insanity) will do.
Who has the definitive truth for the jig-saw puzzle for Mankind.....the person or persons will be hidden...wisdom
lol
dominic.........

Last edited by Karen; 01-11-2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: fix [/quote][quote] tags
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:32 AM   #81
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

I try and take what works for me and leave the rest. I'll go insane if I try and figure everyone in the public eye.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:52 AM   #82
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

we are all prophets! we are all divine beings, gods, if you will. beautiful creators we are. we all speak our truth with every word uttered, as that is the perception we have at that moment in time. all of our perceptions change as we evolve into higher awareness of self.

so, really, everything anyone is saying, is truth, but that level of truth will grow, unless of course you are really attached to that ONE truth.

i really enjoy david's work and he seems to be working from a service to others place, and i am cool with that.

this whole discussion about the impeccability of whistle blowers has been ongoing in regards to PC, and of course PA, especially. and since they are at the top of this little pyramid of info, all you have to do is look on the PC home page to read their thoughts on several whistle blowers. so, all i am saying, is that this kind of judgement, could be cleaned up, energetically, right here and now. cultivating a solid discernment within ourselves, is key to taking the next step.

we are all valuable to the whole. there is a reason there is so much consciousness incarnated in bodies at this time, we need each other to make the shift. whatever role we are playing can change in an instant, but is vital to the whole process. i do hope that 2010 will lead us to a gentle warrior perception of our reality. where force is laid to rest, and inner power rules the day.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #83
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larissarissa View Post
Why label? Who cares? I read and listen to David's material because it is fascinating and holds my interest. His research is extensive, his conclusions thought provoking. His personality may not suit everyone's taste, and his claims can be accepted or not. His website has interesting information, and the forum is full of loving people.
I definitely agree, Larissa, and you worded this beautifully. I believe in quite a few things that David talks about, and I think he's coming from a place of love - not a dark, selfish place. Yes, he makes money off his conferences and books and stuff, but that's the world we live in right now - money is a way right now for him to get his thoughts out there and spread the word. And as far as I'm concerned, his word is full of positivity. We couldn't ask for more, really!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:04 AM   #84
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascendedmaster View Post
He is a pisces and pisces can very much be spiritual people half spirit half human, but pisces can also be pathological liers. (mod changed quote to reflect clarification)
I've studied astrology for over fifteen years, and I have NEVER heard that Pisceans are known to be pathological liars. As a Pisces myself, I kinda take offense to that - especially considering I never lie (it's a waste of time and energy, and why should I be embarrassed or whatever to tell the truth? If people have a problem with what I think or have done, that's their problem, you know?) and have gone outta my way to be honest with others, no matter the outcome. So it's pretty well an unfair statement. (It's like saying it's known that all Scorpions are sex-obsessed or all Virgos are known to be uncomfortable with sex, both of which aren't true in every case.)

This is a pure example of synchronicity. I'm sure we have ALL had strange phenomena happen in our personal lives - like this story about David in a restaurant and meeting his "Daniel". I believe this is HIGHLY possible, as I've experienced strange things myself in my life that seem to occur outta the blue. When you're on a quest for truth, sometimes the answers just pop right out at you at the EXACT time you need them. (Read or watch "The Celestine Prophecy" for a brilliant example of this.)

<3

Last edited by Karen; 01-11-2010 at 08:52 PM.
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #85
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
I've studied astrology for over fifteen years, and I have NEVER heard that Pisceans are known to be pathological liars. As a Pisces myself, I kinda take offense to that - especially considering I never lie (it's a waste of time and energy, and why should I be embarrassed or whatever to tell the truth? If people have a problem with what I think or have done, that's their problem, you know?) and have gone outta my way to be honest with others, no matter the outcome. So it's pretty well an unfair statement. (It's like saying it's known that all Scorpions are sex-obsessed or all Virgos are known to be uncomfortable with sex, both of which aren't true in every case.)
I didnt say all pisces, ive had alot of piscinian friends and find most of them be to kind and compassionate people. But yes, one of piscies negative aspects is that they can be pathological liars. Astrology has a trap that can lead people to think that all one sign is this or that, but as ive discovered this is definatly not the case

Last edited by Karen; 01-11-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Please shorten quoted section
Old 01-06-2010, 05:31 PM   #86
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Here we go again.

Such topics do nothing but serve to distract people by getting us to argue about semantics and other nonsense.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:40 AM   #87
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
You might want to look at his website before 2000:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/ascension2000.com
He is definitely a 2012 bandwagon jumper. It's good to see that someone posted the link to his old Ascension2000 website.

Personally, I think names say a lot:

Wilcock = Dick around

There are those of us in his same age range who have been repping 2012 since 1995/1996 and who have had very direct experiences with so called 'ET' intelligence.

I don't think he is any more special than you, or myself; and he certainly needs to gain a few more clues - as we each do.

Regards
12DnAHelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:06 PM   #88
Atropos Fallen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larissarissa View Post
Why label? Who cares? I read and listen to David's material because it is fascinating and holds my interest. His research is extensive, his conclusions thought provoking. His personality may not suit everyone's taste, and his claims can be accepted or not. His website has interesting information, and the forum is full of loving people. I've just got back to PA and find the same old tired name calling and mud slinging. What's up with you guys? Haven't you got more interesting things to talk about than what you think of so and so?
Well said...so to all you "mud" slingers
Atropos Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #89
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
David wilcock doesn't know any more than the rest of us, who told him he was a prophet? People have projected onto him what they want him to be and his ego has run away with it. Be your own guru...
I think the above quote is spot on.

When David links one theory to another in an "as if by magic" style I'm left wondering why there was no pink Toto and pirouette.

DNA changes in 2012...yer right. Gone cooked his goose with that one.

But the above is bye the bye as he does raise a few thoughts. You can either accept or reject or research deeper on a topic he raises. It's the lost souls (gullible) that concerns me. Then again that's part and parcel of natural selections
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote