Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 02:42 PM   #26
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stretching the Spirit- Ascension symptoms

Dear Mudra
this thread is so important as it helps people understand what is going on in their lives at present.
We can label or try to explain away these changes we feel in habit or in body but there are too many of them happening to too many people at the same time --- labels are redundant.

New Earth by Eckhart Tolle has a lot of usefull advice. he saying that Healers are holding --anchoring the new energy in place.
We are evoultionary beings-- at present only a small part of our brain is being used -- what then is the rest of it for??
DNA similarly scientist havent a clue what most of it is for, they call it junk DNA.
We are on the threshold of the most massive step forwrd in our evolution since human beings became human beings. yes we will experience birth pains but the end result is inevitable and it is good.

Thanks again Mudra for sharing this with us

Namaste Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:12 PM   #27
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Well all I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU ,THANK YOU. It's a great thread that I will constantly refer back to, and remind myself that everything is as it should be and I am OK. big thumbs up
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #28
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I have had almost every one of these symptoms, and it has been rough. Yet I have also experienced some of the most beautiful moments in my life so far. For me, the ascension process has been very real, quite vivid, and a process of 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I don't really know where this will end for some of us--5D reality perhaps--but it's the journey.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:03 PM   #29
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Stretching the Spirit- Ascension symptoms

Fantastic thread.

I am happy to see the positivity shining through on Avalon. These difficult times have lead many to cling to their fears and to continue spreading ancient doomsday prophesies, rather than spreading the positive message of ascension. While the 3D world WILL change dramatically before our eyes, those ready to experience the higher vibrations of the universe will co-create a much brighter and beautiful future for themselves.

While the global changes will be significant and awe inspiring, the internal battle each and every one of us is enduring during these times is much more significant. I myself am dealing with many issues that have been ailing me for many years, if not lifetimes. I must balance these demons within before I am ready to take the next step in "human" evolution.

It is difficult for me to remain completely convinced of the ascension process, especially since i DO NOT have vivid dreams, have never been able to meditate successfully, and have never had any type of "astral" experience. However I have always known their was a bigger picture, and I believe it is hard for anyone whom is living among the craziness of modern day living to experience the higher realms at this time. Change is coming quickly, as we can all see clearly now, whether it is in the physical 3D plane or the higher dimensional realms.

Let no one tell you what is true, rather discover the TRUTH within yourself......

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:20 PM   #30
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you friends for coming along this thread .

Your testimonies are welcome and important as we are all part of the same boat.
By sharing our feelings we can all help each other through this part of our evolution.

I want to put down some simple positive thoughts applicable in daily life.

May you find inspiration therein so that your journey through the tunnel becomes enjoyable and transition fun..

Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt , but it’s the only way to live life completely.

Rake a pile of leaves every autumn and jump in it with someone you love.

Never miss an opportunity to have someone rub your back.

Remember the three Rs : Respect for self , Respect for others, Responsability for all actions.

Don’t admire people for their wealth but for the creative and generous ways they put it to use.

Remember that just the moment you say , « I give up », someone else seeing the same situation is saying , « My, what a great opportunity.

Remember that everyone is influenced by kindness

When you loose , don’t loose the lesson

Don’t be surprised that luck favors those who are prepared.

Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

Don’t overlook life small joys while searching for the big ones.

Give people more than they expect and do this cheerfully.

Remember that no time is ever wasted that make two people better friends.

When you realize you have made a mistake take immediate steps to correct it.

Learn to save on even the modest salary. If you do , you’re almost assured of financial success.

Be the first to forgive.

Turn your enemies into friends by doing something nice for them.

Remember silence is sometimes the best answer.

When a friend or loved one becomes ill , remember that hope and positive thinking are strong medicines.

Remember the more you love , the less you fear.

Don’t let weeds grow around your dreams.

Be gentle with Mother Earth.

Remember that what you give will afford you more pleasure than what you get.

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of good luck.

Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need of each other.

Encourage anyone who is trying to improve mentally, physically or spiritually.

Accept the fact that regardless how many times you are right , you will sometimes be wrong.

Become the kind of person that brightens the room just by entering it.

Never regret yesterday , life is in you today and you create your own tomorrow.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #31
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Ascension sypmtoms

As I have seen people mentioning some of these symptoms here and there across the forum I want to post this so that if you find it relevant you can have a better understanding of what is really going on inside yourself....

For me, my interesting and ‘strange’ symptoms appeared about 15 years ago with their peak about 8 years ago where I experienced literally a symbolic death...
Thank you mudra for this! I've seen a very similar list of "symptoms" once or twice, and I have to say that it helped a lot to have that knowledge when I needed it. I did experience the majority of those things at one time or another.

Your mention of a symbolic death 8 years ago caught my attention, as I too went through the same thing at that time, just before 9/11 in fact. Since then, I've been entirely "reborn" and have had many and accelerating new experiences.

For those who have not begun to go through this process, that above list might look like New Age foolishness as it once did to me. For those in the midst of it, it is certainly helpful to know that what you're going through is not unique or unexplained. Certainly few people will experience ALL of the list. Some might even experience few or even none, I don't know. But most go through a process of being torn away from old paradigms, and it can be a painful thing, more so if it seems to make no sense.

So once again, my grateful thanks to you for sharing this.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:33 PM   #32
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

i've been experiencing many of these symptoms, although i've been able to deal with most of them rather easily. however, the most obvious, and hardest to deal with, is pain in my lower back. it's not an excruciating pain, just really distracting when i'm trying to focus on more important things. no matter what i do (stretch, adjust my posture, etc) the pain just won't go away. strange, because i've never had great posture anyway but it's never been a problem until a couple of weeks ago. any suggestions for helping to relieve this pain?
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:43 PM   #33
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Thank you mudra for this! I've seen a very similar list of "symptoms" once or twice, and I have to say that it helped a lot to have that knowledge when I needed it. I did experience the majority of those things at one time or another.

Your mention of a symbolic death 8 years ago caught my attention, as I too went through the same thing at that time, just before 9/11 in fact. Since then, I've been entirely "reborn" and have had many and accelerating new experiences.

For those who have not begun to go through this process, that above list might look like New Age foolishness as it once did to me. For those in the midst of it, it is certainly helpful to know that what you're going through is not unique or unexplained. Certainly few people will experience ALL of the list. Some might even experience few or even none, I don't know. But most go through a process of being torn away from old paradigms, and it can be a painful thing, more so if it seems to make no sense.

So once again, my grateful thanks to you for sharing this.
Thank you White Crow for adding your testimony to this thread .

Most people do not realize the overall importance of the role of death and its relationship to the Awakekning process.

However, death, be it the Death of the Ego, the Near Death Experience (NDE), or the Out-of-Body Experience (OBE) very often has a major role in various accounts of Awakening experiences.

Do not be afraid of such experiences for they always will take place when you are ready for it as a soul. This might be a shock to your ego as it will be turned into pieces but a real blessing to you as a soul.

That is why people which have undergone such a "symbolic death " talk of renewal and being reborn.

All chalenges in your life are really challenges to the soul. They come to you in order to help you grow in consciousness and reveal you where your real freedom is.

The moment you find yourself as a soul you will start to envision life from a brand new perspective and find peace within despite any outside turmoil.

kindness
mudra
Old 10-28-2008, 08:46 PM   #34
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 04:43 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:01 PM   #35
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
i've been experiencing many of these symptoms, although i've been able to deal with most of them rather easily. however, the most obvious, and hardest to deal with, is pain in my lower back. it's not an excruciating pain, just really distracting when i'm trying to focus on more important things. no matter what i do (stretch, adjust my posture, etc) the pain just won't go away. strange, because i've never had great posture anyway but it's never been a problem until a couple of weeks ago. any suggestions for helping to relieve this pain?
Hello Goody,

That pain might be relieved by having a session with a chiropractitioner. That will help to realign the bones in your body.

A shiatzu massage will help finding the knots in the energy lines going through your body and get that energy going again.

You might also get good effects through an orgonite device. For this you can go and read something I posted today in the " messenger of light " social group or go to the "orone zone" social group and ask advice to our friends down there which are constructing these devices.

Allow also Light to flow in that area of your body. If you go against it the pain will just increase. If you accept it as it is and surround it with Love it will dissolve.

This is what comes to mind as I read your post.
Hope you can find relief through any of these things.

Sending you Light Goody

kindness
mudra
Old 10-28-2008, 09:03 PM   #36
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

That's a very good point too Wine Hippie.

All diary products should be avoided. Our human body is just no suited for animal milk and derivatives.
When the body undergoes inflamation these are the first things to remove from a diet.

kindness
mudra
Old 10-29-2008, 04:43 AM   #37
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

thanks a lot winehippie and mudra! i'll try your suggestions and hopefully i'll have some positive results. and thank you in advance to anybody who may have other suggestions they would like to share
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:54 AM   #38
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

You are welcome Goody,

And let us now the outcome....

Sending you Light

kindness
Mudra
Old 10-29-2008, 10:46 AM   #39
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Stretching the Spirit- Ascension symptoms

Thanks for the post, i knew what it was, and why.....but it's good to see them as a list and to share with you good people out there.
This last week particularly intense, feels like I'm totally off balance physically.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #40
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for initiated this contribution, all are informing.

As beheld, it is a very important thread, for a thought would lapses from examination of specific symptoms into a suffusive sense of terror of its possible connexion with all negative speculations. It is this thread that transcends the specified into pervasive hope of light with all the rest of our existence.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #41
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
I know this is going to sound like a pooper to some, but aren't all of those symptoms common signs of stress? As in, "Prices are skyrocketing, I can't pay my bills, the elections are screwed up, the PTB have something up their sleeves and I can't do anything about it...."
Ditto. They could be symptoms of a wide variety of things. For example, I get aches and pains when I'm getting sick or something is seriously wrong with me.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #42
sleepingnomore

There are many types of awakenings but it seems the symptoms are very similar. I have found the following site to be extremely helpful for answering questions I've had on the many experiences I've had since the beginning of my spontaneous awakening and I'm sure it mirrors what many others have posted for sources but I find the setup easy to access and quite informative:

www.kundalini-teacher.com
Old 11-08-2008, 06:43 PM   #43
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you your info Sleepingnomore.
A gold mine there

Kindness
mudra
Old 11-09-2008, 12:18 AM   #44
sleepingnomore

You're welcome. It's helped me much through all the confusion.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #45
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,

Part one

I wandered into a jungle today and picked this fruit for you:
"Handbook for Ascension"
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7819277/Ha...-for-Ascension

Imagine it’s the beginning of the 31st century and you’ve picked up a copy of a new report on 21st century humankind, based on their hindsight and a Handbook for Ascension published in 2005 and recently discovered a millennium later. We are all multi-dimensional beings. We live on the human dimension and we live on many other dimensions at the same time. This book will help you transcend the belief in a limited human existence and see yourself as a much more expansive and limitless being. You will learn to live a satisfying human life and be ready to ascend to a higher state of being.
& Quote

Part two

Help me, please help:

My curiosity incarnates into an inextinguishable hearth, & flame quicken thought into a new birth of imagination...what angels of rain and lightning live over there the 5D plane?

I want to have a bite of the Datre book 'The 5th. Dimension Doorways to the Universe '.

Prefer free ebook, for I don't have a USD Master card to pay online, my apology for that.

Looking for a trail
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:57 AM   #46
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

China2012, sadly that link says that "Handbook for Ascension" has been deleted.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:54 AM   #47
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
China2012, sadly that link says that "Handbook for Ascension" has been deleted.
Here's another link.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote