Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 09:39 PM   #1
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Where's the Love?

When I heard about the launching of this website, I was so excited. I anticipated people well versed in world events, political agendas and our true history. Moreover, I expected copious amounts of love and connection.
I found some of those connections already (I'm really excited to meet with some of them this weekend), and I expect more. But there is something I want to remind everyone of - myself included...

Love wins. Every time.

This battle, like every battle, is fought on a vibrational level - first and foremost. I know a lot of people here haven't had the finances to prepare for Armageddon, while others have been ready for it for months, if not years. There are a lot of you who can make it in the wild with nothing more than a MacGyver knife and an aluminum can. You guys rock! And then there are people whose hands are soft, but spiritual powerhouses of love and insight.

A great deal of what's being offered in here is about strictly the logistics of water purifiers, guns, dried goods, seeds, and so on. Yes, all of that is necessary - but not nearly as much as the vibrational level we must develop in order to prepare ourselves for what should be the biggest re-boot of mankind. At least, as far as the history that we know of it.

How many of you are invisible to other drivers when you're on the road? If you're vibrating on a higher level, that's just what happens - they can't see you. Now take that level of vibration and multiply it by a few thousand times (with only a handful of people!)...does anybody see where I'm going with this? They can't mess with you if they don't see you.

Many of the PTB's plans haven't come to fruition for this very reason. Us. Our vibration and intention to create a different future than the one they're planning for us. We've got the advantage. Lets use it.

Love and light to you all.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the Love?

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:57 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

I like your thinking....great post.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #4
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i've got love
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #5
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post

A great deal of what's being offered in here is about strictly the logistics of water purifiers, guns, dried goods, seeds, and so on. Yes, all of that is necessary - but not nearly as much as the vibrational level we must develop in order to prepare ourselves for what should be the biggest re-boot of mankind. At least, as far as the history that we know of it.

We've got the advantage. Lets use it.

Love and light to you all.
Recallone, these words are precious, reflective and inspirational.

They have a vibration of giving, and have motivated me to give in reciprocation. As we enter the next phase of exchange and transaction, we'll witness new paradigms.

I need to take this step, and encourage anyone interested to visit a poetry group I set up at:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php?groupid=16

I have always wrote and released my emotions, and now, I place them entirely in the public domain, for all to use in any way they like. I release any copyright, kopyleft and old world restrictive constrictions on all of my presented works, enjoy and may they bring good fortune!

The next wave of life on terra will produce gifts and love beyond compare, as we enter and re-enter, cycle and recycle, the GOLDEN AGE.

NAMASTE!
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

The love is everywhere. It can be overlooked however due to 'existenz angst'. The slightest hint of anxiety can obscure the love, so it is neccessary to cultivate unshakeable security in the self. Perfect material security is unobtainabler. Live as if a ghost - don't wait for death! Be purely spirit, and you are full of joy and certainty. Those who fear death will gain much from it. Those who live as if ghosts, will live forever in perfect knowingness.
The Illuminated Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:44 PM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The power of love is within us all and yes we can create peace across many worlds and dimesions. Love will prevail into infinity.We are the co-creators
and our hearts can embrace the universe. With love, humility ,compassion
and forgiving heart. Love , peace and joy to all.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #8
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

the love is within. this is why you are here. you have love and need to use it. forget your problems for one minute. now remember how that film made you weep. did ypu wish to do better? Dont climb a mountain to prove it or go to the moon. Just act differently to those around you. Show love to others you know without hurting you image. You will see it rub off on them.

Show weakness in valid arguments and watch replies.

Show you are humble at heart and more will be drawn to your heart.

Then you will help others
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:30 PM   #9
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

recallone, you took the words right out of my fingers. the movie that we are all stars in has been shot,edited, and has already hit theatres and been released on dvd. when earthquakes destroy southern california, and when nyc is nuked, we'll still be in a 'safe place' cuz we never left the safe place. all it takes is the awareness that we r watching the movie not in the movie. it will be thrilling, but it wont kill us cuz we cant die, and we cant evolve into higher spiritual realms without the death process anyway unless we ascend into heaven like some of the saints i suppose. love not only always wins, its all there is everything else is seperation and illusion. Love, Marty
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:37 PM   #10
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Bravo Love, Bravo!
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:49 PM   #11
CosmicFever

OK. Here's what you do. I swear it works. Promise. Listen to "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO. You could be walking the green mile and bam! someone turns this on and you are just happy to be alive. Even if it's only for a few more minutes. Great song. Very uplifting.

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-12-2008, 11:54 PM   #12
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

My love is within, spreading out..further...further ..FURTHER..F U R T H E R.... AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!

peace, love, light to all you sweet souls here.....xxxxxxx
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:37 AM   #13
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

You guys ROCK!

Recallone, that was a great post. You are so right about invisibility. Nothing for me to add, you guys have said it all.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:52 AM   #14
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, thank you, Recallone!

I've gotten so used to being invisible that I've forgotten that I am. When you rise up a notch, it just becomes normal and you don't remember being any other way. Absolutely! Acting out of love FOR is a very powerful thing. It obliterates all the lower vibes.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:59 AM   #15
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Ah, my peeps! Love you guys so much!
The intention of starting this thread wasn't to ask for directions to love - but offered as a reminder to operate from a vibration of love - regardless of what's in front of us. This whole forum is brand new and many hearts are in the right place, but the opportunity to succumb to base emotions do present themselves. Fear. Panic. Distrust.

I was hoping to remind myself by putting it in front of other versions of myself (all of you) to keep love first. I remind you, you remind me, we magnify the love, all other base emotions are the ones running to the hills - not us. Those emotions don't belong to us, great ones. They're uncomfortable emotions because they're foreign to us. We were programmed to fear each other. Programmed to distrust one another. Fear God, fear Russia, fear criminals, fear getting sick, fear of terrorists, fear, fear, ....ah **** it - I'm just gonna love, thanks. It was an effort to program us because it goes against what we are - connected. Just look at how committed they've been to doing it! Cancel. They can have it back, no tag-backs, no do overs, you suckas lose! Love wins.
Intuition works better on a diet of love, besides. And that'll serve us better than a compass anyways.

Peace and light.
...and a big group hug.

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: language
Old 09-13-2008, 07:28 AM   #16
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

note to self:

i am love.
i have always been love.
all that i do is in love.
i consciously create love in my life on every level of my existence
i love my life.

and as my foster son used to say, i love you bigger than the sky

Last edited by unlimited mind; 09-13-2008 at 07:48 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:28 AM   #17
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Let me share a good thing. Earlier this summer, every time I walked out of my house, at least one butterfly, usually a blue or yellow swallowtail, would come over to say hello. It would fly around me and accompany me. I've had them land on my shoulders or my outstretched hand. The butterfly is a symbol of transformation. Do you think there was a message there?
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:45 AM   #18
shepherd

Default Love

I am.... full of.... looovvveee...

Sing it!
Old 09-13-2008, 09:42 AM   #19
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Recallone for this remembrance!

Have you heard of the angelic oracle Kira Raa and wisdom teacher Sri Ram Kaa. They are located in Tosa, New Mexico: "the Tosa Center for Enlightened Living" (www.selfascension.com)

I have found the archangelic teachings very inspiring in these troubled times.
To know that we have the power within ourself to transform our reality, to co-create with divinity every moment of our lives, to remember that we are divine consciousness, we are love, we are light, we are energy. And that we can raise our vibrational level to that of a higher dimension.
If just one person can achieve that, it can help others around them, which could then multiply and ultimately raise the vibrational level of mother earth, helping to elevate mankind from the 3rd dimension to a higher dimension.

Many blessings to all!

Namasté
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:22 AM   #20
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
recallone, you took the words right out of my fingers. the movie that we are all stars in has been shot,edited, and has already hit theatres and been released on dvd. when earthquakes destroy southern california, and when nyc is nuked, we'll still be in a 'safe place' cuz we never left the safe place. all it takes is the awareness that we r watching the movie not in the movie. it will be thrilling, but it wont kill us cuz we cant die, and we cant evolve into higher spiritual realms without the death process anyway unless we ascend into heaven like some of the saints i suppose. love not only always wins, its all there is everything else is seperation and illusion. Love, Marty
Good analogy mate,a little like Icke's standpoint.Love and fruition of positive consciousness to all.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:24 PM   #21
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Patti, lightbeing - I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that my post was edited, though because I used the f word. Did that word really offend anybody? Here?

Totally confused and feeling like I was just reprimanded for having laughed in the middle of a sermon at church...think I'll go outside for a while.
Peace.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:53 PM   #22
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

RECALLONE, I LOVE U TOO! Yes im-ag-in-e one can put a thousand to flight , two can put ten thousand to flight. Yes LOVE ultimately wins, RE: BATTLE / and together we can help all fly!!! RE- CALL- ONE all is one! And yes I believe in Being self sufficient, and have a garden etc. BA|LA|NCE IS THE KEY! This planet needs love more than ever so keep up the great work! And who cares about a word F as long as I did’nt call U an F! Help wake up the world!!!! Peace & LOVE to all!!!!
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:06 PM   #23
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhh.... you are totally singing my song. :-)
F word or not.

Who cares if they edit or delete you?
The people who need to see this message will.

Love can't be edited.
And I felt it LOUD and clear.

I don't see it as a battle though.
Because if you don't fight?
You cannot lose.
No one can.

LOVELOVELOVE

Last edited by conjuredUp; 09-13-2008 at 07:08 PM.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:07 PM   #24
Stephen

'Love' is a verb correct?
It cannotes 'Action'.

People here are sharing their time, ideas, knowledge, and cash in some respects.

Is that not Love? Or being Loving?
Old 09-13-2008, 07:35 PM   #25
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

Reading this thread and LOVE vibrates through your words in abundance!

I'd like to share the last paragraph of the Silent Prayer of Tobias (channeled by Geoffrey Hoppe):

In love for my Self, I accept my perfect Being.
I cast no judgment or burdens upon my Self.
I accept that everything in my past was given in love.
I accept that everything in this moment comes from love.
I accept that everything in my future will result in greater love.

Warm hearted hug to you all ......
Anja Morit is offline   Reply With Quote