Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 05:36 AM   #26
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

Good job MMe M. Just imagine a world in unity. Those that rule have put in a lot of effort to divide us and make us think that it's natural to act this way, then once they did that it was easy to manipulate others so they can get their vast amount of material posessions.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:47 AM   #27
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Its not as though its an easy thing and who would want to be one could they change it?

money and societies structures are impossible things to overcome. Its an exersize in fultility to be here.

Do not argue people. We must always strive for unity. Those that currently rule, seek to divide.

We will no longer give them that power over us, will we?

the problem is not to encourage people not to argue, the problem is encouragin people not ot have any critical thinking skills, and doubt, and that the truth is thatīs there is no truth, and that we ARE NOT, ever. ETc.

We donīt need to strive for unity, we need to strive for our dreams.

Why do you need to be in unity?, unity wonīt change anything, and we are already united in our circumstances as being human beings; we have to encourage diversity, truth, freedom, expression, communication, no matter if there are all the disagreements between us that the entire universe can hold.... that donīt matters.

there will be always a ruling class put there as a test to us the ruled: there is posed a question that we can find the answer, for we to be able to travel across the stars, the universes, dimensions, and adimensionality itself. Infinity, and beyond... how ironic sounds.

when people complain about the new world order being constructed, what they want is to stay in the primitive state they find their happiness. Yes, if you are happy now, the old way, you will be screwed in the future. but what this new world order encourages as an example, has already hit your heart without even you noticing itīs relative benevolence.

so you want a new free Zeitgeist society wich will make your life to be sunk into oblivion because of the boredom wich it will produce to any observer.

Ok, it could be good for a while, till your wounds heal, and , trust me, they will. then your soul will ask for something more and you will find yourself incarnated in a troubled place like this one just for the fun of it, if reincarnation really does exists; i bet for that to happen under such circumstances.

the answers are always PARADOXES, thatīs the key to the conscious changing of the DNA, i have done it myself for a long time. I am a regular kundalini user with no adverse effects since 1998. (u know, those huge rushes of electricity on the body that happens under relaxed states).

try to search or think for paradoxes under lucid dreaming, and you will surely see true awesomeness.

This ego supporting called indigo labeling is something really obsolete for me.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-09-2008 at 07:11 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:15 AM   #28
hobbit
Unsubscribed

The intent of this thread was clear, to help, to help those who are , and who are attaining a larger field, upon enlargement it takes on the colour resembling indigo.
We can all achieve this, but it is an alteration.
those who have struggled with been there already can assist, they have experienced the ridicule and constant KNOWING.
I am 58 years old, I went totally grey by the age of eleven, I have had to learn to put up with ridicule and all else.
We are ALL ONE.
I took up boxing at an early age,9, I found a way of handling the ridicule.
I never spoke until I was over five, they thought I would never speak, I didn't need to, there were others to speak to in a different way, my own friends.

We srpress the difference to conform, not anymore, I am a dowser equal to anyone else, as we are all ONE, no geniouses, just different stages of evolvement.
This is the time, as such as time is when vast alterations will occur, nobody is seperating of putting others into special box's, thats the past way.
We are all ONE, capable of supreme things.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:25 AM   #29
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

i feel SUICIDAL RIGHT NOW reading these negative threads!!!
why is there so much hate???
why???
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:36 AM   #30
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
man , you are part of the garbage you talk about, i was only asking a question when i posted here which you complete ignored, responding as the idiot you are.

I remember reading some advice by the mods on not to duplicate threads.

I wouldnīt dare to interefere in your indigo religion preachings, what a waste of time would be man; seein your dogmatic hostile attitude towards any disagreement is totally understandable.

Racsouran.

The original poster of this thread clearly stated that this area is intended for 'identified indigos' only. Please be respectful of members views that differ from your own. In accordance with avalons guidelines for posting I ask you to refrain from rude and 'hostile' reactive comments. NOT cool 'man'

It appears that you do not resonate with the subject matter of this thread, so I am questioning why you are using your 'energy' in this way?
lets move on and out of here with more productive contributions please!

kate
Old 10-09-2008, 07:36 AM   #31
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Maybe, the best bet to really know if one is truly an indigo or not would be to take an aura snapshot. I would, also, like to mention to infinity that it is great what you are trying to do in this thread.
There are many misunderstandings about the Indigo Child thing. It's not an aura color. It's a life color. http://indigochild.com "It is the result of scientific observations by a woman who has the brain disorder called synesthesia." http://web.mit.edu/synesthesia

Yes, its a label, like we call a chair a chair and a table a table and manage to have a conversation about things we care about. How else do we communicate until we become telepathic????:?????

Why is the indigo label so important? Well, I'll tell you a first hand story. I am one of the contributors to the first book called, "The Indigo Children." One day in my email I rececived a call for contributors. It said these Indigo children were being "MISDIAGNOSED" with ADD/ADHD and were being put on ritalin. They tend to be bright, precocious, and quite simply refuse to bow to the age old tactics for controlling children's behaviors, so they were being drugged into complyling. This book was to educate parents, teachers, etc. and was a collection of information from contributors to help everyone cope without drugging the children and to understand children were coming in with new gifts such as remembering past lives, being psychic, etc.

That's what the first book was about - not about some special person brat children in some "speshul" category. The whole concept now has a complete encyclopedia of disinformation about it. I suppose some have taken the label to an exteme form of "I'm so special, I'm Indigo." But I haven't seen that so much as 100's of parents coming to me for help, and seeing the joy an Indigo feels when they can finally connect in the discussion groups with others like themselves.

If anyone is interested in discussion groups specific to indigo children, parents, and adults PM me for the info. This doesn't seem like a very friendly place for the Indigo topic.

Last edited by Karen; 10-09-2008 at 07:42 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:45 AM   #32
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Racsouran.

The original poster of this thread clearly stated that this area is intended for 'identified indigos' only. Please be respectful of members views that differ from your own. In accordance with avalons guidelines for posting I ask you to refrain from rude and 'hostile' reactive comments. NOT cool 'man'

It appears that you do not resonate with the subject matter of this thread, so I am questioning why you are using your 'energy' in this way?
lets move on and out of here with more productive contributions please!

kate
even a mod donīt get what i have said... omg this sucks.i posted here in the first place without any "negative intention"... bfff

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-09-2008 at 07:49 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:42 AM   #33
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-11-2008 at 03:05 PM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:45 AM   #34
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Gold View Post
There are many misunderstandings about the Indigo Child thing. It's not an aura color. It's a life color. http://indigochild.com "It is the result of scientific observations by a woman who has the brain disorder called synesthesia." http://web.mit.edu/synesthesia

Yes, its a label, like we call a chair a chair and a table a table and manage to have a conversation about things we care about. How else do we communicate until we become telepathic????:?????

Why is the indigo label so important? Well, I'll tell you a first hand story. I am one of the contributors to the first book called, "The Indigo Children." One day in my email I rececived a call for contributors. It said these Indigo children were being "MISDIAGNOSED" with ADD/ADHD and were being put on ritalin. They tend to be bright, precocious, and quite simply refuse to bow to the age old tactics for controlling children's behaviors, so they were being drugged into complyling. This book was to educate parents, teachers, etc. and was a collection of information from contributors to help everyone cope without drugging the children and to understand children were coming in with new gifts such as remembering past lives, being psychic, etc.

That's what the first book was about - not about some special person brat children in some "speshul" category. The whole concept now has a complete encyclopedia of disinformation about it. I suppose some have taken the label to an exteme form of "I'm so special, I'm Indigo." But I haven't seen that so much as 100's of parents coming to me for help, and seeing the joy an Indigo feels when they can finally connect in the discussion groups with others like themselves.

If anyone is interested in discussion groups specific to indigo children, parents, and adults PM me for the info. This doesn't seem like a very friendly place for the Indigo topic.
Thanks for guiding me in the right direction.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #35
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Gold View Post

Thank you very much for your post Heart of Gold.

My whole point with posting this... hmm, let me get a simple little analogy that should round it up for all of the people who seem adament on arguing about labeling.

If a person had cancer would you treat them like everyone else?

Or would you do the inteligent thing and aknowledge they have cancer and thus treat them accordingly.

I know far too many people who have killed themselves, and far too many who are shooting junk into their veins because they cannot cope with this world.

Not everyone is like this.

And those who are "indigo" (Yes they do exist, they have an indigo colored aura and psychics can detect them a mile away) can have a much more difficult time adjusting to this world then many other people. - Unless of course there is people out there who are willing to help them.

The likes of you Rascoursan seem determined to stop any of these efforts for whatever your reasons, its quite obvious to everyone that they are anything but honourable.
Writing complete garbage in a bid to self inflate your own ego. get a life.

And for everyone else who wrote constructive posts and stayed on-topic thank you.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #36
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
even a mod donīt get what i have said... omg this sucks.i posted here in the first place without any "negative intention"... bfff
Dont dispair.

I can see your point. A paradox and an enigma do keep me guessing, always wondering. I am intruiged. I could deal with natural dilemmas, people passing on of their own accord, not because of someones personal agenda. Yes it makes for good drama, and heartache makes for good theater and novels but life is pretty harsh down here in mortal land. Charles dickens and Jayne Eyre are stellar entertainments if your not starring in the lead. I could happily putter away for the rest of my life doing what I love if money werent an issue with just a tornado hitting an empty barn every five years or so. Trow in a couple of false alarm whatevers, maybe someones cat has kittens with no hair and no tails. Thats plenty of drama for me.

I cant agree with your assesment of the non unity thing though. Even if we disagree we still must bond as a people against those that seek to make chaos and pit us against each other. When they divide us they divert our attention from the problems that need immediate attention. Its an old tactic and still being used as we have not learned, not grown as we should.

We can and should be able to speak to each other, debate issues civily and still be friends at the end of the day. Its what we must learn. Are we all guilty of being an ass now and then? Yes but we can also overcome this by being gracious to one another as well.

Regarding labels, well nothing is as it seems. We are not in the package we think we are so a label is kinda a mute point.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #37
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Dont dispair.

I can see your point. A paradox and an enigma do keep me guessing, always wondering. I am intruiged. I could deal with natural dilemmas, people passing on of their own accord, not because of someones personal agenda. Yes it makes for good drama, and heartache makes for good theater and novels but life is pretty harsh down here in mortal land. Charles dickens and Jayne Eyre are stellar entertainments if your not starring in the lead. I could happily putter away for the rest of my life doing what I love if money werent an issue with just a tornado hitting an empty barn every five years or so. Trow in a couple of false alarm whatevers, maybe someones cat has kittens with no hair and no tails. Thats plenty of drama for me.

I cant agree with your assesment of the non unity thing though. Even if we disagree we still must bond as a people against those that seek to make chaos and pit us against each other. When they divide us they divert our attention from the problems that need immediate attention. Its an old tactic and still being used as we have not learned, not grown as we should.

We can and should be able to speak to each other, debate issues civily and still be friends at the end of the day. Its what we must learn. Are we all guilty of being an ass now and then? Yes but we can also overcome this by being gracious to one another as well.

Regarding labels, well nothing is as it seems. We are not in the package we think we are so a label is kinda a mute point.
donīt worry, everything would end being as always, so boring and irrelevant.... this forum, all forums... with people ranting about primitive spiritual things, useless for me. thatīs how i feel, iīts not my fault

and me, so alone and hugely powerful at the same time, that i donīt really know how to go on properly.

here, an individual makes himself leader without acknowledge there are other persons much far advanced than him in therms of spirituality. yes, i know that to say im more advance than X is a sin, but in reality, there are beings more advanced than "x". So, if this point just stated now is nonsense, itīs nonsense to try to identifiy individuals to keep them to be sheep. At the same time, those sheep deserve to remain as sheep if they choose to buy that silly option.

I have to try to say my word, no matter what. if you ban me, ok, if you donīt like me, ok, if you donīt want to be my friend, ok, but still, the most important thing, is to say what i have to say. None of you will steal me that right. I will only use it on limited circumstances.

Thatīs why i am a lurker, an observer; i donīt play any role here, very aware of what i want to do here on this planet. Im far beyond all this scenerio, but curious still on what this humans want to do in this rare times.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-09-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #38
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

I got a message from one of the members here earlier on and i feel that everyone could benifit from the reply i sent to her.

I would ask that one of the moderators delete all of the posts here that have gone way off topic so that this thread may become as valuable as its potential allows.

So, heres the reply.

Quote:
Heya!

i know i know, labels totally suck, ive never really identified with anything myself. And i used to really hate it in school the way people used to divide themselves up into different groups. Like, in my school we had the Jocks who were good at sport, The Preps who were just good at socialising and looking good, The goths who liked heavy metal and had an affinity for black, The grunge kids who listened to nirvana and then.. there was me XD I liked sport, i liked lookin nice, i liked listening to heavy metal, I loved nirvana and so on and i just couldnt understand why people would put such limitations on themselves by assigning themselves to the "designated group" , Always seemed very restricting to me.

So, Now you know im definitly not one for labels.
But, I have done much study on this over the past years and i do know that there are people in this world who are more emotionally and spiritually evolved then what one would class as normal. These people seem to have an avid interest in spirituality from a pretty young age, and seem to shun conventional methods of doing things very early on in life.

When they are young they know before anyone else tells them that going to church just doesnt feel like the correct way to express their spirituality. They feel deep down inside of themselves that there is much more to life then meets the eye.

Unfortunatly many of these poor souls end up having very difficult lives because many of them turn to drugs and violence as a way of coping with their 'abnormal' emotional and psychological reactions to the outside world. Many end up ending their own lives in a bid to escape from the pain and never come to realise their true purpose in life. A purpose which is very important ; To help others raise the conciousness of mankind.

I will put a label on myself and i will put a label on them as a means to an end. It is the only way i can figure out to help these people, and although many will disagree with my methods i know that it works because ive helped quite a few so far.

And your visions and dreams do mean something. You are here to help save the world, you are here to drag it out of the low vibrational level that has dominated gaia for many thousands of years now. And you are very important, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. You just need to realise your true potential and get a small bit of direction. You are in the perfect position to help people who may face a life like the one you have experienced. To help wake these people up to their true spiritual essence so they can continue to carry the torch and spread their wisdom to others.

Peace and love to you sister,

Your friend

Infinity
Old 10-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #39
joet1980
Avalon Senior Member

Yes to everything in this list and I am currently 17. I am feeling what you describe as this hopelessness and have thought about suicide many times before. However It does feel like I just need to hold out a little longer.

Edit: Hadn't finished reading the thread yet but I just want to say thank you to you infinity, your words really have made me feel a lot better.

Last edited by joet1980; 10-09-2008 at 12:01 PM.
joet1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #40
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT ( AND MUCH NEEDED) THREAD. I personally feel that EVERYONE who is attracted to this subject and contributes, NEEDS to be here on some level ( concious or unconscious) we ARE connected... we ARE struggling in some form or another....and SHARING is part of the healing....
self expression is paramount for the human soul, and I hope that people will continue to keep this in mind regarding any differences of 'perspective' or opinions.

let the healing BEGIN !!

peace, love, light to you all
kate
Old 10-09-2008, 01:07 PM   #41
matronmedusa
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I believe that we can aspire to anything if we put our minds, hearts and efforts into it. When you say things like, "It'll never change, you're wasting your time, it's impossible (I HATE that word)," you've already defeated yourself.

Yes, the system sucks. Yes, though we are all one, we are still individual, each with their own contributions to make. Personally, I've been an artist/singer/writer all my life, and I remember as a young child praying to "God" to help me use them; that those gifts not be used in vain or go to waste. There is purpose for those who choose to have a purpose, because the reality is that we create our own realities...

I've been to "spiritual" forums where the discussions always amounted to "It doesn't matter anyway...This reality is but an illusion...etc" And, though I understand that level of "illusion", we must realize that WE collectively create our "illusion." To me, that's just another excuse to not have to actually work to make something happen.

So many people out there with a voice ready to condemn the "system" and preach for "unity," but all the meditation and prayer in the world isn't going to make that happen without a physical effort to back it. Monks can sit in their temples a meditate on world peace all they want, but the thought is just the first step.

Personally, I'm tired of wanting change. I'm tired of "waiting to see what will happen." What we need to do is stop talking about it and actually start organizing it. If you don't wish to have any part of it, so be it, STAY OUT OF THE WAY. There are many different currents in the "flow" of life, the glory is that we choose which currents to ride, while still "going with the flow."

Even if the next president comes in and makes health care and social security "all better," even if the economy levels out and Americans are happy to go to work and spend their money, even if another world war is deflected, it matters not. It is the same control, the same system, the same brainwashed nation.

It's time to start thinking outside of the box, as opposed to thinking in the same box that's kept us boxed in. I, personally, refuse to sit idly by any longer. If you feel the same way, here is my e-mail: matronmedusa@yahoo.com

Personally, I love a challenge, and saying "It's impossible" just presented one.
matronmedusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #42
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

My answer is yes to most of the questions.

hmm...i've known this, but have ignored it. I don't know why...
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #43
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

Ya the whole labling thing is no good. Since the mid 90s i was labled "an Indigo Child" It really boxed me in at first until i realized that people needed a lable to allow for conversations and platforms. I'm a facilitator for the FOL organization and we teach a meditation called the Mer-Ka-Ba through the understanding of sacred geometry. Because i was picking up the sight of the energy fields in my 20s that is where the labling thing started. BUT the truth is ... YES we all have equal abilities. Its a matter of how much Intention/Attention/Love you put towards a certain subject/topic like the PINEAL GLAND. Once one starts to focus on the gland one will begin to stimulate it. Once you start stimulating it .... well the universe is all yours to play with. INTENTION / ATTENTION / LOVE

I say this to ALL energy sensitive people. There are tons of modalities in which one can assist oneself in developing their other senses. Remember we are only using 5 out of 26 senses.

As we come closer to July 25th 2013 our DNA / codons will continue to re-activate (this is an organic process which will just happen) and the Akashic records will be on the tip of our tounges.

So no more lies .... we will all just know ..... and much of the ego answers that take place on these boards will no longer exist.

So if your feeling your an INDIGO TYPE person ... great ... try not to lable yourself ... via Crystaline, Rainbow, Indigo ....etc. WE ARE ALL STAR CHILDREN .... some of us came in with more memory. We are all walking organic computers. And some of us came in at 5.0 and the children today are being born with a very high levels of sensitivity. LIKE IF THEY WERE 15.0 lol

I AM RON SIRCHIE ..... indigo consciousness and beyond .....

www.IndigoRising.net (this is our site which has been up since 02) and we've seen lots of EGO threads through the years ...... but that will all change here after the panic driven, fear seeking people realize ..... the UNITY .... and THE GREAT SHIFT is more real then they could have every imagined.

TO A RISE IN CONSCIOUSNESS
with much,
LOVE, LIGHT AND LAUGHTER
Sir-Chi:
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #44
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
donīt worry, everything would end being as always, so boring and irrelevant.... this forum, all forums... with people ranting about primitive spiritual things, useless for me. thatīs how i feel, iīts not my fault

and me, so alone and hugely powerful at the same time, that i donīt really know how to go on properly.

here, an individual makes himself leader without acknowledge there are other persons much far advanced than him in therms of spirituality. yes, i know that to say im more advance than X is a sin, but in reality, there are beings more advanced than "x". So, if this point just stated now is nonsense, itīs nonsense to try to identifiy individuals to keep them to be sheep. At the same time, those sheep deserve to remain as sheep if they choose to buy that silly option.

I have to try to say my word, no matter what. if you ban me, ok, if you donīt like me, ok, if you donīt want to be my friend, ok, but still, the most important thing, is to say what i have to say. None of you will steal me that right. I will only use it on limited circumstances.

Thatīs why i am a lurker, an observer; i donīt play any role here, very aware of what i want to do here on this planet. Im far beyond all this scenerio, but curious still on what this humans want to do in this rare times.
Racsouran, hasnīt it occurred to you that maby you yourself are an Indigo-child , I have been reading this thread and from what I see when I read your posts is that you fall under many of the criteria that Infinity is stating in hear original post. Racsouran turn of your computer walk out the door and out into the real world the world you can not escape from, go to the nearest Cafeī sit down and drink a cup and just look at people.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 10-09-2008 at 02:04 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #45
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Have you heard of Jason Andrews?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5N1bb4L9m8E

Could well be legit indigo but maybe a little expoitation going on....bending off the truth....and...dollar bill y'all!!?

To be fair - this happens to all sorts of people and manifests in different ways and the people involved react in their ways in accordance to their relationship to the world and society...it could well be legit but maybe the message has been lost a tad by these contradictions...the public arn't totally daft after all!!

This is worth listening to purely for the south wales accent!

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-09-2008 at 02:00 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #46
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, i had intended a valid direction with this thread and i guess now is a good time to post something that would walk us in that direction.

There are plenty of people out there who disagree with the whole concept of Indigo children. I do admit that i myself was very sceptical when i encountered the whole subject and it took me many hours of research and many more of personal experience to come to the conclusion that yes, Indigos do exist. And i am labeling them as 'indigos' so that when i refer to them you will know what im talking about. I do not label them as such in a bid to grant them elitism or superiority. I label them as i would label this computer. Because everytime i refer to my computer it would be a terribly daunting task to write out exactly what it is, how many cables run through it, how many watts of energy travels through this specific cable, how that little blue light flashes when its turned on, how many revolutions the little fan inside completes per minute. Instead of going into extreme detail and writing five pages worth of information whem im refering to my 'computer', i instead call it a 'computer' because it is the common name we refer to when we explain such a complicated little machine.

So before we talk about 'Indigos' I would ask that you research the subject thouraghly so that when we are talking about it we are on common ground. Just to avoid any misconceptions or misunderstandings.

We as human beings like to label things. We label things so people who share an interest can have a common understanding of what something is.
We label 24 men running around a field kicking a ball of leather into box shaped nets 'football'. It makes the whole job of conversation much easier when we do this. I label people who are more evolved spiritualy and emotionally as indigo children. And when i call them more evolved i in no way call them superior. They are more evolved in the same respect that a butterfly is more evolved then a caterpiller. Or a mathmatician is more evolved at mathematics then I am.

There has been an influx of these kind of people incarnating on planet earth over the past fifty years. These people do not care for the old way of being. They cannot understand the masculine hormone driven, war torn world we are surrounded by. They wish for something better, because they come from something better.

The difference between an indigo and a non-indigo is that indigos have already learned the lessons that are to be learned here on planet earth. They have evolved past this stage of conciesness.

This may seem hard to swallow but that is my conclusion.

Indigos are here for a very important reason. They are here to help raise the vibrational frequency of the planet earth. Although many animals are vibrating at the specific frequency that allows mother earth to continue along her evolution, the majority of humans are not.

So being an indigo is one thing. But acting on it is what fulfills your mission. We are not here to play around or make money. Im quite sure many of you have already come to the realisation that happiness is not to be found in material objects.

I would like to continue this thread with the initial intention of helping to awaken those people to their true spiritual essence. And hopefully they will remember that they are here for a reason, a very important reason at that.

I do not see myself as a leader, i do not see myself as superior. I see myself as someone who is responsible in his knowlege to awaken those who are still sleeping. This is my job, and its why i am here.

Now, no more explanations, I want this thread to go back on topic please and thank you.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:08 PM   #47
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Ok, i had intended a valid direction with this thread and i guess now is a good time to post something that would walk us in that direction.

There are plenty of people out there who disagree with the whole concept of Indigo children. I do admit that i myself was very sceptical when i encountered the whole subject and it took me many hours of research and many more of personal experience to come to the conclusion that yes, Indigos do exist. And i am labeling them as 'indigos' so that when i refer to them you will know what im talking about. I do not label them as such in a bid to grant them elitism or superiority. I label them as i would label this computer. Because everytime i refer to my computer it would be a terribly daunting task to write out exactly what it is, how many cables run through it, how many watts of energy travels through this specific cable, how that little blue light flashes when its turned on, how many revolutions the little fan inside completes per minute. Instead of going into extreme detail and writing five pages worth of information whem im refering to my 'computer', i instead call it a 'computer' because it is the common name we refer to when we explain such a complicated little machine.

So before we talk about 'Indigos' I would ask that you research the subject thouraghly so that when we are talking about it we are on common ground. Just to avoid any misconceptions or misunderstandings.

We as human beings like to label things. We label things so people who share an interest can have a common understanding of what something is.
We label 24 men running around a field kicking a ball of leather into box shaped nets 'football'. It makes the whole job of conversation much easier when we do this. I label people who are more evolved spiritualy and emotionally as indigo children. And when i call them more evolved i in no way call them superior. They are more evolved in the same respect that a butterfly is more evolved then a caterpiller. Or a mathmatician is more evolved at mathematics then I am.

There has been an influx of these kind of people incarnating on planet earth over the past fifty years. These people do not care for the old way of being. They cannot understand the masculine hormone driven, war torn world we are surrounded by. They wish for something better, because they come from something better.

The difference between an indigo and a non-indigo is that indigos have already learned the lessons that are to be learned here on planet earth. They have evolved past this stage of conciesness.

This may seem hard to swallow but that is my conclusion.

Indigos are here for a very important reason. They are here to help raise the vibrational frequency of the planet earth. Although many animals are vibrating at the specific frequency that allows mother earth to continue along her evolution, the majority of humans are not.

So being an indigo is one thing. But acting on it is what fulfills your mission. We are not here to play around or make money. Im quite sure many of you have already come to the realisation that happiness is not to be found in material objects.

I would like to continue this thread with the initial intention of helping to awaken those people to their true spiritual essence. And hopefully they will remember that they are here for a reason, a very important reason at that.

I do not see myself as a leader, i do not see myself as superior. I see myself as someone who is responsible in his knowlege to awaken those who are still sleeping. This is my job, and its why i am here.

Now, no more explanations, I want this thread to go back on topic please and thank you.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #48
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent thread 2infinityandbeyond, I fit into about 90% of your first post but have never considered being indigo, I couldn't wait to get out of school and get on with life!, so actually I quit in my senior year. I've always fit in with all types of people but I think it's because I was a heavy pot smoker and used that as a social equal kinda just to fit in with all types. And I wonder if smoking pot for 30 years has actually suppressed some of my higher feelings and thoughts. I've always been extremely intuitive and able to read people very well, oh, and the labeling thing is just fine, if you had cans in front of you with no labels how would you know which one is chicken soup and which one is tomato! In fact you would have to open them all up, so it's alot easier to put a label on them. PEACE
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #49
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

"Racsouran, hasnīt it occurred to you that maby you yourself are an Indigo-child , I have been reading this thread and from what I see when I read your posts is that you fall under many of the criteria that Infinity is stating in hear original post." QUOTE

ABSOLUTELY! case closed.

we are all teacher/student

peace
Old 10-09-2008, 05:50 PM   #50
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

I'm 29 and I think I might be an indigo. So much of that I answered yes to, but at the same time, I answered no to some of the the less altruistic trait based questions. Is that even possible though? I just read somewhere that the oldest Indigo is supposed to be 25, which puts me at 4 years too old for it to be possible if that's true.

This is really confusing. I don't feel like I've ever been reincarnated, yet I was in turn with the spiritual from my teens. Around that time I had psychic dreams frequently (literally dreaming future events - my mother told me she also has once or twice - and they often came true), I'm very emotional (I've had exes complain that I'm even more emotional than they are), I've battled with suicidal depression for years, and I've often had strong gut feelings. I'm Catholic by upbringing and through that I've had several powerful experiences with the holy spirit. I'm also very aware of my aura- even though I can't see it. When I was 15, I was diagnosed with very mild ADD.

It sounds like I might be indigo, but I don't know. This is really confusing. I just know that I've never really fit in much of anywhere and yet at the same time, I can't shake the feeling that life has a significant destiny planned for me.

If anyone out there can shed some light on this, I'd appreciate it.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote