Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #1
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Latest camelot report contains hoax information

http://www.prisonplanet.com/hoax-ban...ropaganda.html

A hoax Internet rumor that has been doing the rounds over the last few days posits that unless the House follows the Senate in approving the bailout bill tonight then all U.S. banks will be forced to close for one week. The scam is noteworthy because it echoes the fearmongering rhetoric being spewed by the White House, while the source of the claim leads back to an alleged FBI informant.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:21 PM   #2
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Latest camelot report contains hoax information

A financial news Yahoo group I'm a member of had a report in this morning by the list owner confirming with a bank manager friend of his that there was indeed such a heads up issued by the Federal Reserve, with the instruction to have signs ready for the door.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:30 PM   #3
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

it's a clever scam if that's what it is, they force people to panic and withdraw their money and thus contribute to the bankrupsy themselves. I think either way, whether this is true or not, we're in for a rough ride. The bailout bill WILL be accepted today, and so this will play a major part in rendering the dollar useless, and the people are panicking because of these rumours and making the situation worse by making mass withdrawls.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:36 PM   #4
Verity

What worries me is why hasn't there been an "official" denial from BoA?
Surely if the US government and the bank's officials could deny that a bank holiday was coming they would.

This rumour has now made its rounds on the internet. I've seen the "warning" on many different sites ( Though nothing yet on MSM ) .

It's for this reason that I will be withdrawing enough cash to get us through the next month, maybe it will add to the problem but without some official denials what else can I do?
Old 10-03-2008, 12:41 PM   #5
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

We have no way of knowing for sure...it is an individual choice whether to withdraw cash or not. i know that i personally am not taking any chances!
Old 10-03-2008, 12:43 PM   #6
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verity View Post
What worries me is why hasn't there been an "official" denial from BoA?
Surely if the US government and the bank's officials could deny that a bank holiday was coming they would.

This rumour has now made its rounds on the internet. I've seen the "warning" on many different sites ( Though nothing yet on MSM ) .

It's for this reason that I will be withdrawing enough cash to get us through the next month, maybe it will add to the problem but without some official denials what else can I do?
Yeah i agree,i'd still recommend to withdraw as much money as possible, whilst reading through the article again i am finding it suspicous. I don't need some "whistleblower" to tell me that something is gona happen next week, it's very obvious that an economic catastrophe is headed very soon anyway. This article is almost denying what financial mess the world is in.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:15 PM   #7
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

HEY!!!

FEAR= False Evidence Appearing Real

yesterday i was freaking out. holding high level business meetings with Multi bazillionares trying to pretend that the world WASNT collapsing all around me....and conducting business as usual..

i called a good friend of mine with hundreds of millions of dollars telling him about what i have read, and what was being spread on the internet....he said hold on ill find out about this right now..

he called his good friend...the exec VP of all florida branches of Bank of America...

he asked about this...

the VP said it was unequivocally false and stated that its precisely the type of thing that causes bank runs...

there was NO communiqué from the FED and there were NO placards delivered.

HE would KNOW because of his level in the corp, and because of his friendship he would have told my friend.

FURTHER....i went to my own local branch and SHOWED my personal
banker the False Evidence Appearing Real (fear).

There emotional response was in line with their verbal response meaning they were not being duplicitous. she said "NO WAY is that going to happen!'

she said:
"Bank of America is the most Liquid bank in america and we are NOT shutting down..."

FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real.

TELL EVERYBODY...
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:18 PM   #8
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

HAL TURNER is a little B!tch......

No surprise therefore that we learn the source of the hoax is Hal Turner, who was exposed earlier this year as an alleged FBI informant posing as a white supremacist.
In January, hackers broke into Turner’s computer server and found e-mails between Turner and an FBI agent who was apparently Turner’s handler. Turner was providing information to the FBI agent about individuals who attended his neo-nazi rallies, along with a potential assassination plot against Senator Russ Feingold.
“Once again,” Turner wrote to the agent, “my fierce rhetoric has served to flush out a possible crazy.”
When he was confronted by his readers, Turner shut down his website and vowed to separate himself from the “pro-White” movement. His site later returned in the form of a blog hosted on blogspot.com.
The Southern Poverty Law Center documented the case in an article entitled, FBI’s Use of Neo-Nazi Informant Knocked. Both the FBI and Turner have refused to comment on the allegations.
Considering the fact that Turner has been left alone despite arguing that killing certain federal judges “may be illegal, but it wouldn’t be wrong” and outright calling for the murder of immigrants crossing border from Mexico, it’s no surprise that his latest scam, despite its blatant illegality, will go unnoticed by the same authorities that Turner apparently accepts a paycheck from.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #9
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe camelot should add this new info to their updatinf stateing it may be a hoax as one of the links they link to contains the exact words from the hoax email.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #10
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

I would hope so...
i have a great deal of respect for Bill and Kerry and would hate to see their desire to help be used to spread fear and possibly cause a bank run....
Old 10-03-2008, 03:42 PM   #11
Archangel
Avalon Senior Member

I think it would not be wise to underestimate any and I mean any possibilities in the current economic crisis. Things you need to keep in mind.
1 Third Infantry deployed to Fort Stewart for a Tour in CONUS. This has never happened before and is or was Unconstitutional until Executive Orders canceled Posse comittatus. It is still unConstitutional. This is a Three tour Combat brigade out of Iraq. The ARMY doesn't really do this kind of thing on a whim
2 The derivities titanic will eclipse the 700 billion dollar bailout figure which they are not telling you. Commericial paper has gone bad and to truly understand the problem you need to take a look at that figure and you can see what is coming.
3America cannot survive on $3 a gallon gas. It is a big country and needs open transport of goods to support just in time inventories. Inflation even in salaries will not keep up with cost of goods and services which in essence spells out a formula that is a countdown to entire systemic Collapse
4 The sheeple are beginning to get wise and that has been witnessed by the outpouring of calls to congress over the bailout. This is a very very bad thing, because that means the game has to change. That change is going to be stunning to the sheep.....Stunning events, in themselves breed unpredictability. Germany happend...it happened to people like you and me. So did the Soviet Union.

Lastly I guess most people just don't realize how fragile the appearance of government is. I do i was trained by the ARMY at a Military college. You have no idea how quickly your world can change and that you have no rights. I pray the things we were taught never come to this Country but i am not hopeful now

Best of luck

I would keep your **** wound tight
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:03 PM   #12
vega
Avalon Senior Member

The latest camelot report is based on predictions by half past human and independant analysis of a finance industry journalist. If the information is a hoax then you are implying that the camelot project is a plant by the PTB and so is the half past human organisation and so too the finance guy.

In which case we are complete suckers to be reading this material in the first place and discussing it at all.

The information may be wrong but I doubt it is a deliberate hoax to cause bank runs or even panic in the hope that congress men will get wind of this leak and believe it and will pass the bill!

Peace
VEGA
vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:07 PM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

I think it another manipulation prob. But tehy want to crash this thing. They want to ransack the usa before it crashes tho.. So they have to strike a balance so as to be able to commit robbery still
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #14
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I don't think it matters if there is going to be a bank run or that the bank holiday is a hoax. We are probably days away from a full, all-out economic collapse, followed by a global meltdown. We are going to have a bank shutdown (not just a holiday ) regardless if we like it or not. So, I don't see the logic behind debating over the bank holiday thing. In fact, I believe the bank run is a good thing. At least we know people are awakening to the deep depression ahead. Would you rather people do a bank run or run your house of all money/possessions? Because in desperate times, people will commit violence and atrocities for their own 'salvation.' And that's the truth.

-ctophil
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:13 PM   #15
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

If I can just share, for what it's worth, I intuitively saw in response to this morning't post by Bill that Oct. 7 will be stock market crash, followed by Bush making announcement of state of emergency and a fed takeover of all banks, in order to "avoid economic catastrophy." this will start the control of all money systems, with chipped cards issued, possibly, and a move to cashless society, with all money completely centrally controlled. Not sure...this was just what I was shown intuitively.

That means economic crash will be more gradual, over all, and total overnight marshall law, ecorting resisters to detention camps, etc, would not happen.

I also saw, when asking "how do we survive/navigate through this?" I saw people getting "out of the loop" into self sustaining communities where they do not need the "mark of the beast" to survive.

Intuition is like seeing a picture for me, and then "feeling" the surrounding details. I don't see a huge, overnight crash or crisis, but a slow building, and eventual total take over of all financial systems.

BTW, any stock market disintegration would be completely by design, as we know. Just some immediate impressions....

~TRUST THE PROCESS~ALL IS WELL~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:14 PM   #16
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

The people who FEAR a Bank Run are the Bankers !!!

This is what the FDIC is for ... so the slaves keep there money in the master's bank.

The updates $700 Billion BAILOUT Bill increases FDIC from $100,000 to $250,000

WHY?

Maybe they are scared.

This is a Bank Run:

This is Hyper Inflation right now in Zimbabwe

Quote:
HARARE, Zimbabwe Long before the rooster in their dirt yard crowed, Rose Moyo and her husband rolled out of bed. It is time to get up, intoned the robotic voice of her cellphone. Its glowing face displayed the time: 2:20 a.m.

They crept past their children sleeping on the floor of the one-room house Cinderella, 9, and Chrissie, 10 and took their daily moonlit stroll to the bank. The guard on the graveyard shift gave them a number. They were the 29th to arrive, all hoping for a chance to withdraw the maximum amount of Zimbabwean currency the government allowed last month the equivalent of just a dollar or two.

Zimbabwe is in the grip of one of the great hyperinflations in world history. The people of this once proud capital have been plunged into a Darwinian struggle to get by. Many have been reduced to peddlers and paupers, hawkers and black-market hustlers, eating just a meal or two a day, their hollowed cheeks a testament to their hunger.

Like countless Zimbabweans, Mrs. Moyo has calculated the price of goods by the number of days she had to spend in line at the bank to withdraw cash to buy them: a day for a bar of soap; another for a bag of salt; and four for a sack of cornmeal.
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #17
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
3America cannot survive on $3 a gallon gas. It is a big country and needs open transport of goods to support just in time inventories. Inflation even in salaries will not keep up with cost of goods and services which in essence spells out a formula that is a countdown to entire systemic Collapse
4 The sheeple are beginning to get wise and that has been witnessed by the outpouring of calls to congress over the bailout. This is a very very bad thing, because that means the game has to change. That change is going to be stunning to the sheep.....Stunning events, in themselves breed unpredictability. Germany happend...it happened to people like you and me. So did the Soviet Union.

Best of luck
Please pay attention to what Archangel has said. To understand in detail what you can expect in your town or city look at your JIT system. (Just-In-Time). How much access do you have to food and water?

You also may want to look at the history of the Wiemar Republic? The Powers that Be want a Techno-Feudalism. That is a Feudalistic society with the technology for control.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:41 PM   #18
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I think the chance is increasing that potential hoaxes make it through to the Camelot website (and this one).
I think that most readers of those websites are very well aware that it is not just taking in and swallow stuff.

As things seem to accelerate indeed the accuracy and details will probably drop a little.
Don't blame Bill and Kerry too easy for this ... it's a result of the 'game'.
(sorry couldn't find a better word)

As a scuba diving instructor I teach students this:
Stop - Breathe - Think - Act

And it seems a good rule here too. If you find yourself in a downward spiraling problem Stop with what you are doing, regain
regular breathing, take time to think the problem over and act wisely.
It will stop you a great deal from panicking ....

Let's be glad,positive and feel privileged about the fact that we are able to discus matters here amongst people familiar
with the subjects in order to try to get a consensus on what's happening.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #19
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Dunno if you believe congress or not but take a look at this snippet.

http://www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com...BAILOUT__FAILS
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #20
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega View Post
The latest camelot report is based on predictions by half past human and independant analysis of a finance industry journalist. If the information is a hoax then you are implying that the camelot project is a plant by the PTB and so is the half past human organisation and so too the finance guy.

Peace
VEGA
I am implying nothing. i am just posting a news story which used the same text as the website camelot links to. that text is said to be a hoax. that is all.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #21
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

i very much respect and admire Bill and Kerry.
I feel they are honest, prudent, and trustworthy.

i have battled fear my whole life, and advocate joy and balanced preparedness.

I have strong hopeful visions of the world i live in and will witness unfold.

I DO believe things are going to get very touch and go for a while, and yet the thing that gets people through times like these and the potential futures of discord, is forward thinking, creative positioning, and positive outlook.

Meaning, a hope and active involvement in manifesting a brighter NOW.

by understanding potentialities and actively calling in the set that is most beneficent and empowering individually and collectively while being prepared for ANY eventual outcome we stand to manifest our highest order of creation and therefor the highest order of what we are meant for.

fools will excite themselves at the opportunity to wreak havoc and get "wild" and revel in a sort of wild west attitude. but they will dissipate and find that way unsustainable in short order.

im alert, aware and unafraid. I am without anger, frustration, and panic.

i intend no being harm.

and i appreciate my life and all the blessings that come with it....

i thank the creator for my medicine.

Aho
Old 10-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #22
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
HEY!!!

FEAR= False Evidence Appearing Real

yesterday i was freaking out. holding high level business meetings with Multi bazillionares trying to pretend that the world WASNT collapsing all around me....and conducting business as usual..

i called a good friend of mine with hundreds of millions of dollars telling him about what i have read, and what was being spread on the internet....he said hold on ill find out about this right now..

he called his good friend...the exec VP of all florida branches of Bank of America...

he asked about this...

the VP said it was unequivocally false and stated that its precisely the type of thing that causes bank runs...

there was NO communiqué from the FED and there were NO placards delivered.

HE would KNOW because of his level in the corp, and because of his friendship he would have told my friend.

FURTHER....i went to my own local branch and SHOWED my personal
banker the False Evidence Appearing Real (fear).

There emotional response was in line with their verbal response meaning they were not being duplicitous. she said "NO WAY is that going to happen!'

she said:
"Bank of America is the most Liquid bank in america and we are NOT shutting down..."

FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real.

TELL EVERYBODY...
I am not so sure about this.
I don't know about a bank holiday or whatever.
If the shutting down of B of A is in the cards I doubt the people you spoke to would know at this time. Also, if they did know, the last thing they would do is leak to the public earlier than planned to cause a premature shutdown.

Better to just watch and see. Stay open.

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #23
traveler008
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
If I can just share, for what it's worth, I intuitively saw in response to this morning't post by Bill that Oct. 7 will be stock market crash, followed by Bush making announcement of state of emergency and a fed takeover of all banks, in order to "avoid economic catastrophy." this will start the control of all money systems, with chipped cards issued, possibly, and a move to cashless society, with all money completely centrally controlled. Not sure...this was just what I was shown intuitively.

That means economic crash will be more gradual, over all, and total overnight marshall law, ecorting resisters to detention camps, etc, would not happen.

I also saw, when asking "how do we survive/navigate through this?" I saw people getting "out of the loop" into self sustaining communities where they do not need the "mark of the beast" to survive.

Intuition is like seeing a picture for me, and then "feeling" the surrounding details. I don't see a huge, overnight crash or crisis, but a slow building, and eventual total take over of all financial systems.

BTW, any stock market disintegration would be completely by design, as we know. Just some immediate impressions....

I agree with you theresa

i have been in the financial industry for 16 years and if it were to just completely crash over night then it would have been staged.

But what i have noticed is over several years is the pooling of financial control under one organization.. I still have reservations of the passage of this bill to much control has now been given with no true oversight
traveler008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:49 AM   #24
Pinktip
Avalon Senior Member

Belive what you want, there are arguments on both sides. There is no harm in taking 10K out of your bank and burying it in your backyard.
So you loose a little interest and maybe it gets so bad that your paper is only worth keeping your house warm by burning it. You have nothing to loose.

.02c
Pinktip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:43 AM   #25
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Latest camelot report contains hoax information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post

I would also have to agree with Theresa...thank you for your words and also the others here that are operating in the "calm yet cautious" mode. I also agree that there is much misinformation being generated to the point that it could very well be brought to bare if enough people feed it. However, it is also wise to be prepared none-the-less. IF this all blows over without mass panic then great...we may get stuck with a few extra items. BUT...if we have a few essentials with us now and can afford such items, then may I suggest everyone take a peek at this list: http://www.greatdreams.com/barter.htm
It's the first 100 things you will see disappear from the store in the event of a panic. You may want to print these lists off since electricity and internet access is something most take for granted.
Here is another excellent site concerning water storage and filtration: http://athagan.members.atlantic.net/...tFAQ-v2.2.html
Again, no fear mongering here...just sharing a couple of sites I've shared with my loved ones and friends to do with as they like.
In Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote