Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2009, 11:27 AM   #11
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
Hi everyone,

Firstly, I just wanted to say it was fantastic to see everyone once again on Saturday. And a big welcome to those new members as well who took the time to come out and joined the discussion.

I really enjoyed meeting Sugar and her lovely daughter and I'm looking forward to getting to know them both in the coming meetings.

On the subject of meetings, I am about to start doing some investigating around some possible permanent venues where we can conduct our meetings and I just wanted everyone to PM me with their email address so that I can send them updates on what I find; more specifically locations and prices. I don't have everyone's number, but at least with email I can provide links to locations and everyone can have a look for themselves before coming to a decision.

AussieG recommended Caulfield due to the public transport accessibility, so I will concentrate my search in that area.

Any questions or comments, please PM me.

Lt Ripley
Hello Lt Ripley,
Thank you very much for your efforts, its very much appreciated by all.
Please take care.
Best regards and love,
John
Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote