Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Healing the pineal glad from fluoride toxicity

I just found a great blog about this here:

http://snoedel.punt.nl/index.php?r=1&id=339586&tbl_archief=1

More info

Stuff for the esoterics here and the scientifically minded, turns out that the two disciplines are aligned in ancient thought and recent discoveries on the pineal gland..

First of all, an EXCELLENT research paper, "The Mysterious Pineal Gland", by Michael Anderson. Please do do give it a read, not that long and very understandable:

http://www.ayurvedacollege.com/docum...P_ENABLED=true

.................................................. .................

The Crystal Palace...

http://biologyofkundalini.com/articl...eCrystalPalace

"Taoists call the center of the brain between the pineal and the pituitary "the Crystal Palace." It's between the old brain at the back and the new brain at the front of the head, between the left and right hemispheres, sitting above the two wings of the mysterious ventricles.It rests between the two large cerebrums at the anterior end of the cerebellum. The cerebellum is one of the oldest features of the brain, involved in coordinating muscular activity in the body. It's said that when the pineal gland is activated it becomes illuminated like a thousands suns.The sense of white light flowing within and without may be when the pineal gland is highly activated producing DMT type chemistry during the height of the peak."

.................................................. .........................

& guess what? There really ARE crystalline structures in the pineal...

http://ortho.sh.lsuhsc.edu/Faculty/M...lectricity.pdf

Piezoelectricity in the human pineal gland

Melatonin secretion by the pineal gland has been reported to be affected by exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs). In an initial investigation to
determine if calcifications commonly found in the pineal gland could respond to EMFs by a transducer mechanism, studies were conducted to ascertain if
pineal tissues were piezoelectric. Second harmonic generation (SHG) measurements showed that pineal tissues contained noncentrosymmetric crystals, thus
proving the presence of piezoelectricity. Both mulberry-like and faceted crystalline calcifications were observed by scanning electron microscopy (SEM).
Some of the calcifications had compositions similar to that of hydroxyapatite; others contained a high concentration of aluminum....

.....The SHG results show that the pineal gland definitely
contains noncentrosymmetric material which, according to
crystallographic symmetry considerations [7], is piezoelectric.
SHG detection does not permit determination of quantitative
piezoelectric and other material constants. Piezoelectric
crystals were detected throughout the human pineal
gland (Fig. 1) in all subjects examined (Fig. 2).....

........The first two kinds of crystals are
chemically similar to bone mineral, which is not piezoelec
tic [17], perhaps suggesting that they were not the source of
the SHG response. On the other hand, the crystal structure
of bone mineral and pineal calcifications is not well known,
and it is possible that small changes in crystal structure
could result in the appearance of noncentrosymmetry,
hence piezoelectricity. With the exception of one location,
the nonpineal tissues contained no crystals visible in the
SEM. Thus, if the SHG determinations involving the
nonpineal tissues (Fig. 2) are interpreted as negative, then it
could be concluded that there is a strong correlation
between the presence of crystals and piezoelectricity.
Aluminum was consistently observed in the pineal
glands using independent methods of measurement (EDS
on powder, EDS on single crystals, atomic absorption),
indicating that the element is consistently present in the
human pineal gland. Its relationship to the piezoelectric
property of pineal deposits, however, is unknown.

.................................................. ....

Why detoxing fluoride with Iodine supplementation is a good thing...I can't find the reference at this moment, but the much-touted "strengthening" effect of fluoride on bone(or, on calcite crystals in the pineal) is NOT strengthening at all. It is an imperfect bond, weakening the structure of the matrix...

http://www.slweb.org/luke-1997.html

"When Luke found out that the pineal gland - a little gland in the center of the brain, responsible for a very large range of regulating activities (it produces serotonin and melatonin) -was also a calcifying tissue, like the teeth and the bones, she hypothesized it would concentrate fluoride to very high levels. The gland is not protected by the blood brain barrier and has a very high perfusion rate of blood, second only to the kidney.

Luke had 11 cadavers analyzed in the UK. As she predicted she found astronomically high levels of fluoride in the calcium hydroxy apatite crystals produced by the gland. The average was 9000 ppm and went as high as 21,000 in one case. These levels are at, or higher, than fluoride levels in the bones of people suffering from skeletal fluorosis. It is these findings which have just been published.

It is the ramifications of these findings which have yet to be published. In the second half of her work she treated animals (Mongolian gerbils) with fluoride at a crack pineal gland research unit at the University of Surrey, UK (so there is no question about the quality of this work). She found that melatonin production (as measured by the concentration of a melatonin metabolite in the urine) was lower in the animals treated with high fluoride levels compared with those treated with low levels.

Luke hypothesizes that one of the four enzymes needed to convert the amino acid tryptophan (from the diet) into melatonin is being inhibited by fluoride. It could be one of the two enzymes which convert tryptophan to serotonin or one of the two which convert serotonin to melatonin.

Significance? Huge. Melatonin is reponsible for regulating all kinds of activities and there is a vast amount of work investigating its possible roles in aging, cancer and many other life processes. The one activity that Luke is particularly interested in is the onset of puberty. The highest levels of melatonin ( produced only at night) is generated in young children. It is thought that it is the fall of these melatonin levels which acts like a biological clock and triggers the onset of puberty. In her gerbil study she found that the high fluoride treated animals were reaching puberty earlier than the low fluoride ones.

We know from recent studies - and considerable press coverage - that young girls are reaching puberty earlier and earlier in the US. Luke is not saying that fluoride (or fluoridation) is the cause but her work waves a very worrying red flag. Fluoride's role in earlier puberty needs more thorough investigation. Of an interesting historical note, in the Newburgh versus Kingston fluoridation trial (1945-1955), it was found that the girls in fluoridated Newburgh were reaching menstruation, on average, five months earlier than the girls in unfluoridated Kingston, but the result was not thought to be significant at the time (Schlessinger et al, 1956).

When one considers the seriousness of a possible interference by fluoride on a growing child's pineal gland (and for that matter, elderly pineal glands) it underlines the recklessness of fluoridation. The precautionary principle would say, as would basic common sense, that you don't take these kind of risks with our children for a benefit which, at best, amounts to 0.6 tooth surfaces out of 128 tooth surfaces in a child's mouth (Brunelle and Carlos, 1990, Table 6)."

http://www.ursi.org/Proceedings/Proc...pers/p2236.pdf

Because of the fast development of mobile telecommunication, the interaction of Electromagnetic Fields
(EMF) with biological environment becomes a public health concern. Although the action of non-ionizing radiation on
biology is still unclear, several hypotheses of interaction have been suggested: hot spot phenomena, ADN/RF-EMF
interaction, EMF effect on cellular development (oncology) [1-3]. But no convincing study brings to the conclusion of
an effective risk of RF-EMF for health.
The pineal gland converts a neural signal into an endocrine output. The most important hormone it secretes is melatonin
the main role of which is to control the physiological circadian rhythm [4].
Two biomineralization forms can be observed in the pineal gland. Concretions so called “brain sand”, a polycrystalline
complex of few millimeters long, and microcrystals the length of which does not exceed 20 micrometers. While
concretions have been extensively studied [5-9] no study has been published on the microcrystals.
In this article the microcrystals were analyzed with different biophysical techniques. Their physicochemical properties
and particularly piezoelectricity would give them an active role in a potential mechanism of electromechanotransduction
in the pineal body. We are currently planning a study on the effects of Global System for Mobile (GSM)
waves on these microcrystals in cellular culture and their influence on the pineal body physiology....

....We report here the presence of a new form of mineral deposits in the pineal gland. The calcite microcrystals
would have piezoelectric properties with excitability in the frequency range of mobile communications. Their
interaction with GSM waves could constitute a new mechanism of electromecano-transduction on the pinealocyte
membrane, influencing by the fact the melatonin production.
The RF-EMF electrical component interaction with the crystals could induce a morphological modification of the
crystals, a vibration depending on the EMF frequency. This morphological change, even tiny, could involve a
modification of their cellular environment, by a localized modification of the cellular membrane of related cells.
The membrane changes could alter the adrenergic suggested and/or calcium channel function.
A similar mechanism of magneto-transduction was revealed by Kirschvink in connection with magnetite crystals of the
brain and their interaction with the magnetic component of RF-EMF [15].
Pinealocyte can "communicate" through their gap junction [16, 17]. The deformation caused by the crystal vibrations
could thus by simple activation of one or two pinealocytes, activate a whole area of pineal cells and thereby act on the
pineal physiology.

Last edited by Seva; 11-11-2008 at 06:32 PM. Reason: fluroide, pineal, pineal gland, melatonin
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Xeon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Healing the pineal glad from fluoride toxicity

Unfortunately, iodine for consumption is not really available in some countries.

Does anyone know of some good websites that sell this iodine, and with clear international shipping policies stated? Just in case of seizure by customs...
Xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:30 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

something also that can help...
to turn on the pineal gland

is to place your hands, thumb to thumb
pointing fingers, to pointing fingers,
and, massage your third eye region,
on your forehead

also, to get a pine comb
and look at it, and, to try to envision it,
inside your head, like a glowing light bulb

if you can NOT find a pine comb
get a blue light bulb, or even a white light bulb
stare at it, then, close your eyes
and, try to import the 3D light
into your forehead/or 3D eye region

behind the 3D eye,
is another room,
that eventually, a gate will swing open,
if you practice a mediation,
placing rosebuds, into all the different areas
of your life, eventually; that door will swing open,
and, as, it does, NOT only will you see rosebuds,
you will smell them too,
a flame will appear in the centre of that room,
and, it is quite amazing what will come to visit you there,
in the purple/blue aura that exists there,
at the centre of that flame

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon View Post
Unfortunately, iodine for consumption is not really available in some countries.

Does anyone know of some good websites that sell this iodine, and with clear international shipping policies stated? Just in case of seizure by customs...
I've been using a product called Nutriodine with great results. Never had a problem receiving a shipment, but then I live States side.

http://www.nutrimedical.com/products...vendors.id=160

Dr. Stan Montieth of Radio Liberty also offers an iodine supplement on his website:

http://www.radioliberty.com/Vitamins.html

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 11-12-2008 at 04:53 PM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:00 PM   #5
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Since I have thyroid issues I try to stay on top of the research. Thank you for the great data. Fluoride also adversely affects the thyroid process. Here is an iodine link: http://www.wellnessresources.com/products/iosol_iodine.php
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:01 PM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
something also that can help...
to turn on the pineal gland

is to place your hands, thumb to thumb
pointing fingers, to pointing fingers,
and, massage your third eye region,
on your forehead

also, to get a pine comb
and look at it, and, to try to envision it,
inside your head, like a glowing light bulb

if you can NOT find a pine comb
get a blue light bulb, or even a white light bulb
stare at it, then, close your eyes
and, try to import the 3D light
into your forehead/or 3D eye region

behind the 3D eye,
is another room,
that eventually, a gate will swing open,
if you practice a mediation,
placing rosebuds, into all the different areas
of your life, eventually; that door will swing open,
and, as, it does, NOT only will you see rosebuds,
you will smell them too,
a flame will appear in the centre of that room,
and, it is quite amazing what will come to visit you there,
in the purple/blue aura that exists there,
at the centre of that flame

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger

Thank you, Susan, I printed that out and will put it to practice.

love,
Gnosis
Old 11-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #7
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Dreaming of that face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.
On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.
In... Out... In... Out... In... Out...
A child's rhyme stuck in my head.
It said that life is but a dream.
I've spent so many years in question
to find I've known this all along.
So good to see you.
I've missed you so much.
So glad it's over.
I've missed you so much
Came out to watch you play.
Why are you running?
Shroud-ing all the ground around me
Is this holy crow above me.
Black as holes within a memory
And blue as our new second sun.
I stick my hand into his shadow
To pull the pieces from the sand.
Which I attempt to reassemble
To see just who I might have been.
I do not recognize the vessel,
But the eyes seem so familiar.
Like phosphorescent desert buttons
Singing one familiar song...
So good to see you.
I've missed you so much.
So glad it's over.
I've missed you so much.
Came out to watch you play.
Why are you running away?
Prying open my third eye.
So good to see you once again.
I thought that you were hiding.
And you thought that I had run away.
Chasing the tail of dogma.
I opened my eye and there we were.
So good to see you once again
I thought that you were hiding from me.
And you thought that I had run away.
Chasing a trail of smoke and reason.
Prying open my third eye.

Tool Third Eye lyrics
  • 8 )

Last edited by hueyii; 11-12-2008 at 05:07 PM.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:17 PM   #8
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Old 11-12-2008, 06:58 PM   #9
Flying Fish
Avalon Senior Member

Also keep in mind that Flouride is a substance, you can get it out of your body by general cleansing, preferably done over a period of time. You could do an herbal or juice cleanse, but not the ones from the pharmacy, visit an herbalist or look it up online.
Flying Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

i use this normal seagras, that i full of iodine, would not use clean iod, anyway i read about tamarind, an asian spice that is good for fluoride detox....and i saw borax also is god for removing fluoride also...but when i was checking it had to be bought in kg.....and also some herb are good...
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:54 PM   #11
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

I use a kelp and a brown seaweed spuliment for natural forms

And awsome quote TOOL rules thats one of my top songs
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #12
PTTurboe

Thanks for starting this - was just getting ready to do some research....
Old 11-14-2008, 05:28 AM   #13
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon View Post

Just google "Lugol's solution" for a form of iodine that's been around for a long time.

It's tried and true. 2 drops in a glass of water daily is all you need.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lugol%27s_iodine
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:40 PM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Fish View Post
Also keep in mind that Flouride is a substance, you can get it out of your body by general cleansing, preferably done over a period of time. You could do an herbal or juice cleanse, but not the ones from the pharmacy, visit an herbalist or look it up online.
Makes sense -- I wonder if my 60-days fast helped the pineal gland. Anyway I could tell if a difference were made?
Old 01-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #15
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Tom Kenyon has a free sound gift that he calls the Pineal Gland dimensional attunement.....
http://tomkenyon.com/sound-gifts
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:18 AM   #16
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Pine cone extract is a highly potent immune optimizer, it actually helps rebuild dysfunctional immune systems and also helps soften and optimize the pine-al gland too

I've been taking Immune Extra by Allera for a couple of months now and within a couple of weeks could feel a difference in how well I'm sensing energy and activating my third eye

Pine cone extract is a form of ancient Japanese medicine, known to treat many forms of cancer and other immunodeficiency dis-eases. One-a-day will keep bigpharma away

Anybody live around pine trees? Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have a few pine cones stashed away since these laws are getting so wacky and they're trying to make immune boosters illegal...already have in Germany and a few other country's.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:53 AM   #17
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

Its worth pointing out here, something the 'so called,' crack university of Surrey, fails to mention. Floride is a waste by-product of the chemical industry.
Its also used as a weapon against rats. It is rat-poison. Ask a farmer.

You see that is the problem with these scientific types of people. They leave consciousness at the door. All back to sleep again. Do nothing about changing or demanding they stop pouring it into the human or animal for that matter, water supply.

University of surrey is run by Quakers. In fact the Council of Guildford is run by Religious nuts. Check out the Guildford Cathidral. (where they filmed the Omen)
University of surrey is a money-maker for the people that control the town. Lots of chinese students doing tourism degrees. (Masonic degrees)
I heard about a proffesor who left in disgust when ordered to teach students a curriculem that was backwards to reality.

They also have the Animal liberation Front, demonstrating regularly against the Tourcher of the Animals in experiments such as the one discibed above in the
1st post of this thread.

Its my impression that these type of scientific studys, leave the door wide open for the politicians to write laws around that data already incomprehensible for the average person to understand, by further compounding the language into legalieze, which exonerates the perpetrators of the poisoning in the first place.
Around & around we go, ever repeating the cycle of destruction and failing to learn.

We need the masses to get it. Then we would have the power of the people to march up to the Religious controlers and remove them from power, in order to rectify the damge they have cuased with their distructive belief systems they enforce on the rest of the population.
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:52 PM   #18
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
Pine cone extract is a highly potent immune optimizer

Anybody live around pine trees? Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have a few pine cones stashed away since these laws are getting so wacky and they're trying to make immune boosters illegal...already have in Germany and a few other country's.
How do you process these cones to get the extract?
Is it the pine nuts which are of interest from within the cones?

Activator X is worth investigating I know a thread on this forum discusses this... Vitamin K2 was mentioned.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #19
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Healing the pineal glad from fluoride toxicity

Hi All,

I order just 3 days ago 2x 250 grams of dulse powder and 4x 500gram of purple corn(3e eye). Just received them its great stuff

Also suggested to add this to your dieet.

http://www.company4you.nl/shop/produ...oducts_id=1176
http://www.company4you.nl/shop/produ...oducts_id=1493

Of course you can look up any store or shop in your neighbourhood on the net to see if they have does products
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #20
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Healing the pineal glad from fluoride toxicity

Thanks for that info, interesting.

Solar Gazing should also be mentioned as a way to work with the Pineal.
Sun gazing has been clinically proven to actually make the pineal gland expand or grow. Normally the gland continually shrinks during our lives. Once it collapses.. we leave out body for good, as it is the seat of the Soul.

"After the excitement of the findings at Ahmadabad, HRM was invited to Thomas Jefferson University and University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia where he underwent a 130 day observation period. This Science/Medical Team wanted to observe and examine his retina, pineal gland and brain, therefore this observation team was led by Dr. Andrew B. Newberg, a leading authority on the brain and also featured in the recent movie "What the Bleep Do We Know", and by Dr. George C. Brenard, the leading authority on the pineal gland. Initial results found that the gray cells in HRM's brain are regenerating. 700 photographs have been taken where the neurons were reported to be active and not dying. Furthermore, the pineal gland was expanding and not shrinking which is typically what happens after mid fifties and its maximum average size is about 6 x 6 mm, however for HRM, it has been measured to be at 8 x 11 mm."
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:11 PM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
How do you process these cones to get the extract?
Is it the pine nuts which are of interest from within the cones?

Activator X is worth investigating I know a thread on this forum discusses this... Vitamin K2 was mentioned.
what are farmers treated with that come in suffering from ingestation of rat poison when used in a powdered form ..... yup you guessed it vitamin K2

Last edited by Northern Boy; 02-02-2010 at 04:17 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #22
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Seva, thanks for the thread! What I learned is, that the strengthening of the teethsurface glace and the bones is a deceptive argument, as it's reducing flexibility. That way, the teeth are much more sensitive to changes in temperature, like with hot coco or ice. Soldiers in Vietnam used fluor tablets and damaged their brain tissue because of it. They were the guinea pigs! There's an explanation (in contrast to the calcification that is mentioned) of the crystallisation of the pineal gland in the messages of The Group, archangel Michael and other ascended beings, just check www.lightworker.com
The essence of this explanation is the way a crystal in a radio works, dealing with different frequencies or wavelengths.
Can you imagine?
At this moment there's an Activation of the Pineal Gland workshop scheduled, maybe this info is useful for you, wavy greetings.
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:20 AM   #23
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is an excellent example of how we create our reality on an individual basis. What "works" for one, may or may not 'work' for another...obviously. It seems dependent on intent, based on countless factors at any given moment.

What a wonderful world

Anyway...I don't buy those "mechanic in a can" solutions to 'physical' issues. My entire physical form/expression is owned outright by the Earth first, and subsequently by the entire rest of the apparently physical universe. This body will recycle, like every human who ever walked before me.
It is an elaborate illusion, no more "real" than the form I inhabited in last nights dream. A form expressed by intent...operating in the moment. As long as "I" realize this, "it" will 'do my will'. As I continue with my moment in the classroom we call Reality.

All Love
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:25 AM   #24
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
what are farmers treated with that come in suffering from ingeatation of rat poison when used in a powdered form ..... yup you guessed it vitamin K2
Well that is certainly interesting. Rat poison is arsenic. I was exposed cumulatively to arsenic as a result of using a herbicide in my former career as a golf course superintendent named MSMA. It is basically emulsified arsenic. Nasty stuff, but at the time it was all that was available to kill a specific type of problematic tropical weed. Actually, it still is the only way. One of the reasons I have stepped away from that career.

I started taking the skate fish liver oil after Peterson mentioned it in his interview and also Wilcock mentioned that he used it and it worked well. I also had dowsed up that it would clean the calcium out of the pineal that is there as a result of some sort of chemical reaction that takes place with the flouride. I have been taking it for a few months now.

Something strange that ties in with the rat poison treatment.

I just had to throw away all of my undershirts because the armpits had become completely stained grey. This was more than likely the arsenic and also the aluminum from years of using traditional deoderant somehow being chelated and flushed out of my body.

I also experienced the same ability to see energy that I had when I was a kid. This has to be the pineal working right again. Not to mention the full holographic high definition visualization ability that I suddenly have now. Comes in handy out there on the golf course (just play now, no more pesticides for me).

Here is the one that I bought.

CLICK HERE FOR GREEN PASTURES SKATE LIVER OIL
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #25
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
..... yup you guessed it vitamin K2
Interesting very... can this be bought in bulk?

I thought rat poison was mainly Sodium Fluoride http://writerspiece.blogspot.com/200...at-poison.html

Interesting effects with the skate liver oil...

A uk source... http://www.red23.co.uk/Blue-Ice-Ferm...aps_p_851.html

£29 for 120 caps... I have some of these on there way to me including some X factor butter oil which the guy I spoke to recommended...

It isn't cheap to be healthy...

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 02-02-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote