Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE
Post Whole New Kind of Weapons

interesting links....

Wireless Taser: Whole New Kind of Weapon

Stun guns have been limited, since their birth, by the length of their wires and barbs. But that may be about to change. Taser International is about to roll out its new, wireless weapon in Chicago on Monday. It's a shocking projectile, fired from a 12-gauge shotgun, called the XREP. And if it lives up to the considerable hype, the XREP (and its many, many competitors) could be qualitatively different from any less-lethal weapon we've seen before; the projectiles could require new tactics and maybe new laws.
read more--> http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/0...goes-wire.html

Flash and Awe: A Better Stun Grenade Protects the Good Guys
Say you're a SWAT cop about to rescue hostages, or a soldier trying to extract your buddies from a terrorist hideout. You can't just charge in with guns blazing, so you throw the bad guys off with a nice stun grenade: It creates a deafening bang and a mighty flash without lethal shrapnel. Sounds great, but the force of the explosion can still injure the very people you're trying to save.
read more--> http://www.wired.com/gadgets/miscell...0/st_flashbang

Army Orders Pain Ray Trucks; New Report Shows 'Potential for Death'
After years of testing, the Active Denial System -- the pain ray which drives off rioters with a microwave-like beam -- could finally have its day. The Army is buying five of the truck-mounted systems for $25 million. But the energy weapon may face new hurdles, before it's shipped off to the battlefield; a new report details how the supposedly non-lethal blaster could be turned into a flesh-frying killer.

once at this link scroll down see the *ALSO:* links
read more--> http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/1...rdering-p.html

Airplane Heal Thyself? Self-Repairing Aircraft Could Improve Air Safety
Airplanes get old, and over time their skins can develop tiny holes and cracks. Mechanics are good at spotting these problems during regular maintenance checks, but a technique developed in Britain that mimics natural healing could allow airplanes to repair themselves.
read more--> http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/05/airplane-heal-t.html
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:25 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whole New Kind of Weapons

Borrowed technology.

I think you can safely say that a lot of the technologies we have "discovered" over the past 50 years were borrowed from EBEs. I don't think the human mind alone is capable of designing such weapons, etc.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:14 AM   #3
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whole New Kind of Weapons

I think that we (human) are capable of make weapons that reach or pass our imagination. Weare very very creative and inteligent race..

THERE is borrowed high-technology "OF COURSE".. But that technology is not for plain view, sight or use.. That borrowed tech, goes to the black programs, like the black space program, to the nuclear department, like the neutron bomb, with much more yield and radiation and less destruction, heck, the radiation past in one week or less... ( Its said that 48 hours later is safe)

That kind of tech is the suspicius one, biological tech is beyond imagination and is also Borrowed.. Even that US is working on that since i have memory. (BTW, US can develop, experiment, storage and use it, agains the Ginebra convention ok)

This "NEW" weapondry is just residual o by-products of the real one..
For example this microwave PAIN RAY, is a perfect example of by-product of the microwave technology invented by the Nazi's (Of course Borrowed) That have a REAL field in the military.

The "EMP" or "Electro-Magnetic Pulse" like the one that produce a nuclear blast is NOW operating in Satellites around the world, ready to SHUT down al electronic w/o any nuclear explosion!! Even the B-2 stealh is armed with "EMP" bombs, that disable all electronis ****f and leave intact the infraestructure.. (Borrowed Tech)

You get my draft now.. well remember the MK-ultra, mind control a few decades back.. You probably have one TETRA antenna near your house, (Hope not) emiting hihg power "LF" low frecuencies and "ELF" (Extreme Low Frecuencies) wich is derivated from the "NASA" friends to the ARMY for communication all around the world with the nuclear submarines. And is use to keep people under any state of emotio (stress, panic, pain, headache, illnes, etc)

I hope that all borrowed and man made tech for destruction, turns against the PTB and finally wipe out the bad guys and will be usefull to peace, clean the earth, heal and prosper.

PS: (remember the oath that say that an American should defend their country against foreigner and DOMESTIC enemies)
And i'm not fron North America my friend but lived a couple of years there..
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote