Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #26
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

It's natural to want to warn people of danger. But it so easy becomes a self feeding fear beast, and is blown out of all proportion. You post it here. others repost it elsewhere. search engines pick it up and it rises in visibility. more fear is created, etc.

If you look At Terror Timmy's reference to the flutracker sites, you see where it's admitted that the sources for the information include "official sources" (not trustworthy), "news sources" (even less trustworthy), and "user contributions" (You decide how trustworthy).

Timmy scoops it up and trowels it all over the forum, while adding it's because of an alien invasion. (laughs uncontrollably) and we're in such mortal peril and there is no place to hide because it's being kept secret. Super lol for the comedy. But really, What's Occam's razor indicate here? Is it likely aliens are here replacing humans with who knows what, and that they're behind a global scale genocide because they want to wipe us all out and replace us with them, and that it's not in the media because it's being kept out of it?

Or is it more likely that this is all BS, and that it's not in the media because it's all just hyped up fear? Why would the media avoid publicizing this if it was going on? They love big scary stories. And they're well known to be tools of TPTB, and have been seen to be trying to hype up this piggy plague so their buddies selling the vaccine can make lots of money. Why would they be silent? They wouldn't.

I'd also need to see an analysis of how "confirmed cases" are "confirmed".

Which makes it much more likely that this is not in fact going on, and is hyped up fear from those afraid of their own shadows.

Nothing to see here folks. (much as you might wish there was)
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:31 PM   #27
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

its unfortunate that human nature is to warn people ,it really is ,
I stop my self many times posting things ,i stop and think is this bringing new things into reality for people to focus on ,
on the other hand ,kevin is on his own posting ,and in need of a little support right now ,so as i heard from a friend i posted ,not to scare any one but to let kevin know hes not alone in this ,and things might not be as they seem
It can be very lonely for a person who get caught up in the midst of all this and get lost ,
i regret posting here ,but i dont regret giving kevin a little help ,
and a change in direction may come of it ,
as for human nature needing to warn each of danger ahead ,this will always happen like the boy who cried wolf ,
instinct
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:00 PM   #28
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Looks like I have to hand out more fliers...

My home town

Louisville schedules new H1N1 flu clinics

The Courier-Journal • January 25, 2010

Louisville’s health department announced Monday new clinic sites for those who still haven’t been vaccinated against H1N1 flu.

The clinics will be by appointment only and will offer shots and nasal flu mist. They will run from 3-7 p.m. on the following dates at the following locations:
Highview Fire District, 7308 Fegenbush Lane, Mondays, Feb. 1 and 8.
East Government Center, 200 Juneau Drive, Tuesdays, Feb. 2 and 9.
Louisville Metro Department of Public Health & Wellness, 400 E. Gray St., Wednesdays, Feb. 3 and 10.
Louisville Metro Department of Public Health & Wellness, 400 E. Gray St., Thursdays, Feb. 4 and 11.
Children age nine and younger who have received their first H1N1 immunization will be able to get a booster at these clinics. (Older children and adults need only one dose.) Children must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians.
People can help cut waiting times by downloading Vaccine Information Statements and consent forms at www.louisvilleky.gov/health and by filling out the forms ahead of time. Health officials are also urging people to wear short-sleeved or sleeveless shirts to give nurses easy access to their arms.
Appointments can be scheduled by calling the local H1N1 hotline at 568-4161 (H1N1).
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:25 PM   #29
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry but what impresses me is the nonshalant attitude of oh it will be ok ignore it.........

guess what i know the truth i have seen the bastards shapeshift i know them i understand theyre ways.......and i will tell you this...........in this world as well as all others YOU REEP WHAT YOU SHOW.........and god does not like ugly....i have a sneeky suspicion that papa the one they screwed over in Genesis to make this night mare happen is going to rain on theyre parade....and all will be fixed.........because none of this was his plan that i know for sure ......and these demonic pieces of dudu will pay for what they are doing and they will pay forever............so enjoy it while it lasts because one day soon i think that theyre little angelic rein on this planet is going to come to a screaching halt.......

so discredit.......downplay ........and debunk just know that that day is close and they this thing that they are doing is going to come and bite them in the tushi.

And by the way these numbers are not going down this is only the beginning.......they hate disclosure.....so i say expose away.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
These numbers aren't impressive...if this were as serious as you believe it is, for the level of fear you are in 100,000 people would be impressive. It's almost February and the number is only 1000.

Why do you prefer to live in fear when this whole thing is fizzling out....the numbers of people dying are not proportionate to the population. I bet more people die in a regular flu season.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-26-2010 at 10:42 PM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:26 PM   #30
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Remember Joseph Moshe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Looks like I have to hand out more fliers...

My home town

Louisville schedules new H1N1 flu clinics

The Courier-Journal • January 25, 2010

Louisville’s health department announced Monday new clinic sites for those who still haven’t been vaccinated against H1N1 flu.

The clinics will be by appointment only and will offer shots and nasal flu mist. They will run from 3-7 p.m. on the following dates at the following locations:
Highview Fire District, 7308 Fegenbush Lane, Mondays, Feb. 1 and 8.
East Government Center, 200 Juneau Drive, Tuesdays, Feb. 2 and 9.
Louisville Metro Department of Public Health & Wellness, 400 E. Gray St., Wednesdays, Feb. 3 and 10.
Louisville Metro Department of Public Health & Wellness, 400 E. Gray St., Thursdays, Feb. 4 and 11.
Children age nine and younger who have received their first H1N1 immunization will be able to get a booster at these clinics. (Older children and adults need only one dose.) Children must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians.
People can help cut waiting times by downloading Vaccine Information Statements and consent forms at www.louisvilleky.gov/health and by filling out the forms ahead of time. Health officials are also urging people to wear short-sleeved or sleeveless shirts to give nurses easy access to their arms.
Appointments can be scheduled by calling the local H1N1 hotline at 568-4161 (H1N1).
Old 01-26-2010, 10:50 PM   #31
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I always enjoy reading your posts......if it werent true you would simply ignore it.......but you know it is.....i know these buggers they are gods retards........and i know he has a plan for each and every one of them .......

why isnt it in the press

Answer: millions are already here........

you go ahead and laugh out loud and play your games here or anywhere else just know that before long all this will be fixed............

all of it................and they wont be back ever ..............they simply wont be.....

and one other thing my name is not timmy but you can call me anything you like...........

for theyre rein is almost over......

this is where this night mare started

Book of enoch..........sacred texts ch 6 thru 14
then compare it to any copy of the bible Genesis 6

and know that soon i predict the end of the angels forever....

Ps myplanet 2 sorry if i annoy you with the truth but just to let you know you help more then you will ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
It's natural to want to warn people of danger. But it so easy becomes a self feeding fear beast, and is blown out of all proportion. You post it here. others repost it elsewhere. search engines pick it up and it rises in visibility. more fear is created, etc.

If you look At Terror Timmy's reference to the flutracker sites, you see where it's admitted that the sources for the information include "official sources" (not trustworthy), "news sources" (even less trustworthy), and "user contributions" (You decide how trustworthy).

Timmy scoops it up and trowels it all over the forum, while adding it's because of an alien invasion. (laughs uncontrollably) and we're in such mortal peril and there is no place to hide because it's being kept secret. Super lol for the comedy. But really, What's Occam's razor indicate here? Is it likely aliens are here replacing humans with who knows what, and that they're behind a global scale genocide because they want to wipe us all out and replace us with them, and that it's not in the media because it's being kept out of it?

Or is it more likely that this is all BS, and that it's not in the media because it's all just hyped up fear? Why would the media avoid publicizing this if it was going on? They love big scary stories. And they're well known to be tools of TPTB, and have been seen to be trying to hype up this piggy plague so their buddies selling the vaccine can make lots of money. Why would they be silent? They wouldn't.

I'd also need to see an analysis of how "confirmed cases" are "confirmed".

Which makes it much more likely that this is not in fact going on, and is hyped up fear from those afraid of their own shadows.

Nothing to see here folks. (much as you might wish there was)
Old 01-27-2010, 12:19 AM   #32
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
I always enjoy reading your posts.....Ps myplanet 2 sorry if i annoy you with the truth but just to let you know you help more then you will ever know
Not to worry, Timmy. You don't annoy me. I'm just shining a light on the fear.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:02 AM   #33
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

really,,, not trying to scare anyone what i am doing is disclosing the truth....its ok you continue to discredit....and i will next give really good ways to tell them from us... you know how emotional they are and they all ways show themselves

its time to wake up the masses and let them know how to discern them from us dont you think

cause i know where theyre buttons are

Quote:
Not to worry, Timmy. You don't annoy me. I'm just shining a light on the fear.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:45 AM   #34
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
really,,, not trying to scare anyone what i am doing is disclosing the truth....its ok you continue to discredit....and i will next give really good ways to tell them from us... you know how emotional they are and they all ways show themselves

its time to wake up the masses and let them know how to discern them from us dont you think

cause i know where theyre buttons are
You're gonna give discernment lessons? This ought to be good. wait till I get my popcorn.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:01 AM   #35
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

cute, soon in the mean time id like to direct folks attention to a little medical information which is posted on this forum

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19578

Quote:
You're gonna give discernment lessons? This ought to be good. wait till I get my popcorn.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:15 AM   #36
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
cute, soon in the mean time id like to direct folks attention to a little medical information which is posted on this forum

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19578
That's an interesting link Kevin. I wonder how many can actually make it through that medical terminology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
First: Facts
It is now official: The virus has changed and has adopted a genetic sequence (Receptor Binding Domain D225G), that is the same the 1918 flu had:

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...ccine-failure/

As the name said, the change will give the virus the ability to bind as easy to a new host as the 1918 flu.
Therefore it can be reasonably assumed that the infection rates will be the same as 1918. Maybe even higher, due to vast increased human mobility.
I learned that in 1918 approx. 30% of the world-population was infected, but the mortality-rate was low (about 2%). Still more than 20 Million people died. In the Ukraine the hospital admissions of people with ARI (acute respiratory infection) have a fatality rate of from 5% to 10%. But that’s for the “harmless” strain.
So how about the mortality-rate of the mutant strain? Here are some preliminary results:

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/11...225G_Lung.html

Analysed were 10 samples, of which 4 were fatal cases. In all fatalities mentioned in this article, the virus had the D225G mutation, and only in those ones.
That indicates a much, much higher fatality rate for the new strain. This might be a result of the “improved” receptor binding, which meant higher rate of infection.
It locks like we are in for a VERY rough ride…
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:19 AM   #37
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

its whats written about that medical terminolgy thats important...like the first waves of the spanish flu of 1918 was not dangerous then the next wave killed millions ,,little things like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
That's an interesting link Kevin. I wonder how many can actually make it through that medical terminology.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:37 AM   #38
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Remember Joseph Moshe
Yes...I haven't forgotten about Joseph Moshe, but what I haven't seen is evidence that the mutated pneumonic plague that surfaced in the Ukraine gain much strength in spreading much further outside the Ukraine region.

There were a couple cases allegedly in Iowa and Canada back in late November, but since then it seems as if the virus lost steam. If people were still dying from this it would be getting out through the underground...

Now even though the swine flu didn't pan out as planned for the PTB I'm not naive enough to think they don't have more dirty tricks up their sleeve, but now we're on to them and know what to look for. The fact they bungled this pandemic has awakened many people up to what's going on and it'll be harder for them to pull another fake pandemic off.

We have allies, unseen forces that are also working on behalf of humanity and they need us to raise our vibration above the fear level to help them achieve the ultimate goal in winning the war the PTB has waged upon us. We need to focus our thoughts on imagining and visualizing all of their plans failing apart, nothing they attempt will work anymore.

Joseph Moshe was right, they released the virus...but at this point that plan sees to have failed. But that doesn't mean we ever let our guard down either and should be a lesson to all of us the only way to fight disease and virus's is through natural medicine. That it's time to turbo-boost our immune system to stay healthy if they attempt to release another pathogen on to the population.

But I don't see any reason for spreading the fear, you lower your vibration making yourself susceptible to more attacks. It sounds like you have a lot of faith, you need to embrace it.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #39
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Before everyone trys and convince the humans out there all is ok

how about a look at the numbers from the california dept. of health.

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/HealthInfo/di.../H1N1Home.aspx

H1N1 Flu Data and Statistics Update
Reported Hospitalized, ICU, and Fatal Cases of 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus Infections in California, as of January 23, 2010: (summary data is updated weekly, complete table with Local Health Jurisdiction data is updated monthly)

Hospitalizations, ICU Cases,
and Deaths
Deaths

Weekly Number of Hospitalized/Fatal 2009 H1N1 Influenza Cases in California by Week of Report, Week Ending April 28 – January 23, 2010
Old 01-28-2010, 10:26 PM   #40
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Wow. The same California Dept of health site says the death rate is 1.3 people per 100,000. Hardly a nightmare.

Add to that the fact that they cook the books on these statistics, by lumping in people who died of pneumonia, with those who died from flu, and I'd say it's not quite time to run for the hills just yet.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:59 PM   #41
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

give it time but i think something else is about to happen and gee what could that be

Quote:
Wow. The same California Dept of health site says the death rate is 1.3 people per 100,000. Hardly a nightmare.

Add to that the fact that they cook the books on these statistics, by lumping in people who died of pneumonia, with those who died from flu, and I'd say it's not quite time to run for the hills just yet.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:45 PM   #42
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Do you mean JC is coming in to set things straight, or we're about to be replaced?

I can't see either happening. It seems more likely the earth will crack open like an egg and a thousand mile long slug will ooze out and start slurping it's way across what's left.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:35 PM   #43
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmm do i take the bate and ingage in a argument or just consider the source one who has been depunking everything i write for months thats strange i wonder if anyone else has had this experience.....any body else have the experiance of being led into an argument or discredited over and over again..........just something for you humans here to consider

now in answer to your quesion no planet.......II sorry tehe

A. yes hes coming back so smiles everyoneproblem is not what you thinkand
B. no hes not coming back to set anything straight hes coming back to collect his cattle..........the human race.....except for one thing there is someone else to stop the con which started so long ago ..........

wanna see his grave ya they killed him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McJX44aeMhM

but what the human race doesnt know is that there is no death ..........a little space inbetween then an infinate number of these liniar time lines going on............go ahead this is where myplanet2 should get popcorn stuck in his throat....

sorry no heavan or hell just more life...........many many many timelines and guess what more then one copy of us............and soul light energy has consciencous ness and free will ..........hmmmmmm.......where am i going next...............you can go anywhere back wards forwards any of the parallels

pick one.........me im going back to the beginning when the time is right

Quote:
Do you mean JC is coming in to set things straight, or we're about to be replaced?

I can't see either happening. It seems more likely the earth will crack open like an egg and a thousand mile long slug will ooze out and start slurping it's way across what's left.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-29-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:08 PM   #44
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It seems more likely the earth will crack open like an egg and a thousand mile long slug will ooze out and start slurping it's way across what's left.

This is really creative............giant slug slurping its way across whats left....cool now with that in mind maybe i need some popcorn

but the one thing i do know what we are experienceing is a con set up by aliens a very long time ago.....we are nothing more then cattle to them....and bad news first................

A.....they can become us.............ie your gone they are here and no one knows your missing

B.....they hate us...........

C.....were whats for dinner

D.....however we were told what was coming in Ezekial and Daniel..........hmm book of enoch has these guys listed as fallen angels

daniel basically says in the end times the angels feast on the flesh of man

and ezekiel says something to the affect of "many will be shackled theyre heads will be shaved and theyre jewelery will be taken they will be put in to jails as a testimate of theyre faith

whats that mean?

Answer: Daniel says were whats for dinner

Ezekiel is discribing the cattle round up

and if you look at the Gospel of Judas which comes from what the Codex will whats that..............................

The Codex Tchacos is an ancient Egyptian Coptic papyrus containing early Christian Gnostic texts from approximately 300 A.D.,:

and in it is the Gospel of Judas hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and what does it say "no man of mortal birth can go to where christ went"

and whats that mean YOUR NOT GETTING THERE

and he also says OH its possible for you to reach the kingdom but you will grieve a great deal for someone else will replace you

so that you can come into completion with your god.....

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-29-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:27 PM   #45
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I've heard those, or at least similar interpretations. The problem is, they are not true. They are "feared up" distorted interpretations of what was probably said. You can choose to read the bible from the viewpoint of a meal if you like. I choose otherwise. Pass the salt.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:56 PM   #46
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

ya but i had the unique opertunity to pick the brains of many of these bastards living amonst us ....

and they all gave it away........its true and its all a con not to worry this can be stoped and they can be gotten rid of completly none of them ever coming back.

you know whats truely amazing and i mean really really amazing....watching these angelic alien bastards turn to butter and start trembleing......
and i mean they lost it.....do you know why ...........

doesnt matter i do....

Quote:
I've heard those, or at least similar interpretations. The problem is, they are not true. They are "feared up" distorted interpretations of what was probably said. You can choose to read the bible from the viewpoint of a meal if you like. I choose otherwise. Pass the salt.

Last edited by Karen; 01-30-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: reduce white space

Tags
fake pandemic, flu scandal, h1n1, hoax, swine flu