Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #101
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ufo's near the sun

Swami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #102
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Watching the explanation for all of this i feel like i have been given the mind of God.
What am i meant to do with it?
Yeah i am interested, fascinated even. But for my own sanity i have to find a use for this information and thinking as a rational man. What use would you give it?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242307393956
I got to 2 hours and i need a break.
I understand it all, in context. But what use is it?
Its like telling the prisoner where the keys are kept overnight but he is still locked inside his cell.

Anyway, a thread of epic proportions!
Keep up the good work!
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:20 AM   #103
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing new huh? I guess we just wait and see....
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:41 AM   #104
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

New video, kind of low quality, but gives a great overview of some of the more "interesting" examples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqXUmnVxTJc

-E
Old 01-25-2010, 01:46 AM   #105
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

All the way to the right -------> ????

-E
Old 01-25-2010, 02:33 AM   #106
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Yesterday I was compelled to look at the sun with out a pair of shades on. I looked directly into it for about 8-10 seconds (I don’t advise anyone to do this). After about 2 seconds the bright glare started to dissipate and the sun didn’t look like a ball of fire at all…It looked more like a tunnel of some sought. It felt like I was looking thru a tube or out from a very deep hole in the ground. I don’t know what made me do it but it didn’t bother my vision at all.
Your comment REALLY got me, Peace Of Mind. Two days ago (one day before you did this.), I did the SAME THING - and for the first time in my life! I'd NEVER looked into the Sun before, and that day, I felt "compelled", just like you, to look RIGHT INTO IT. I stared and stared - for up to at least twenty seconds. I did it a few times.

I know what you mean by the tunnel - remembering it now, I definitely see where you're coming from with that description. When I stared, the big, grainy, white-yellow light we normally see day to day became a perfect circle with a dark red outline. I could see things moving around on its surface, obviously much like flames (they changed from yellow to orange to peach to white and over and over again). There was a perfect light red haze circle around the Sun. And the white-yellow graininess was gone and had ballooned out to surround the light red haze in yet another perfect circle.

But what I find most amazing about the whole thing is that I can actually say I have now REALLY seen the Sun, as it really is! How many people can say that?!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:55 AM   #107
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
But what I find most amazing about the whole thing is that I can actually say I have now REALLY seen the Sun, as it really is! How many people can say that?!
I looked at the Sun for at least 5 minutes, maybe 10. That was in 1998. It didn't bother my vision either. It stopped dazzling after a few seconds and for the rest of the experience it was just like a boring orange circle in the sky, without any light coming from it. I too had the feeling that the Sun was a spiritual gateway of some sort. Kind of the exit door to the next world.

I don't know why it didn't hurt my vision. Here's an article about the Sun and eye safety:
http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEhelp/safety2.html
I should be blind according to this article, but I'm not.

Last edited by metaw3; 01-25-2010 at 03:04 AM.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:51 AM   #108
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

http://umbra.nascom.nasa.gov/images/latest_eit_195.gif

zon.jpg
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:56 PM   #109
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
Your comment REALLY got me, Peace Of Mind. Two days ago (one day before you did this.), I did the SAME THING - and for the first time in my life! I'd NEVER looked into the Sun before, and that day, I felt "compelled", just like you, to look RIGHT INTO IT. I stared and stared - for up to at least twenty seconds. I did it a few times.

I know what you mean by the tunnel - remembering it now, I definitely see where you're coming from with that description. When I stared, the big, grainy, white-yellow light we normally see day to day became a perfect circle with a dark red outline. I could see things moving around on its surface, obviously much like flames (they changed from yellow to orange to peach to white and over and over again). There was a perfect light red haze circle around the Sun. And the white-yellow graininess was gone and had ballooned out to surround the light red haze in yet another perfect circle.

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
I looked at the Sun for at least 5 minutes, maybe 10. That was in 1998. It didn't bother my vision either. It stopped dazzling after a few seconds and for the rest of the experience it was just like a boring orange circle in the sky, without any light coming from it. I too had the feeling that the Sun was a spiritual gateway of some sort. Kind of the exit door to the next world.

I don't know why it didn't hurt my vision. Here's an article about the Sun and eye safety:
Check out this thread on sun/solar gazing.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16879
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #110
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

I have been following the development of this phenomena on a huge thread at GLP. Many users there have written to NASA and all have been sent the following generic response letter. Take it or leave it, I for one still do not fully trust the reasoning NASA is giving to this event.

----------------------------------Clip From GLP----------------------

Compression artifacts, highly magnified. The images you are looking at are "space weather beacon mode" images that are telemetered down nearly continuously:

[link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov]

in near-realtime, and are both binned (undersampled spatially) and heavily, lossily compressed digitally onboard (analogous to the various JPEG compression setting son a digital camera, but much more severe). Usually, by now (that is, three days or more after the data were obtained), we'd have the full-resolution (2048 x 2048) images, which are much less heavily, but still lossily, compressed, and are played back to a Deep Space Network (DSN) ground station via the high-gain antenna on one of the STEREO spacecraft. Unfortunately, a piece of ground hardware at DSN failed, and we're only slowly catching up on data from January 18 onward --- except the lower-resolution (256 x 256 or 512 x 512) beacon mode data.

The compression artifacts are particularly obvious when a particle (cosmic ray or solar energetic, charged particle) hits the CCD detector on the spacecraft. The compression scheme has a hard time mathematically representing sharp, single or few-pixel features, and you get a characteristic pattern of a bright dot in the middle of a compression block (a subsection of the image) surrounded by a pattern of dark dots.

Best,

Joe Gurman

(Dr.) Joseph B. Gurman
STEREO Project Scientist

--------------------------END CLIP------------------------

-E
Old 01-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #111
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Never A Straight Answer
Old 01-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #112
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

....!:zip : Why doesn't this surprise me at all....
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #113
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, it seems the 18th of January was a bad day for solar observation equipment since that is when NASA says SOHO started having issues and the Russian's state that their solar observation craft completely died on the 18th as well.

Quite a coincidence indeed....

-E
Old 01-25-2010, 03:42 PM   #114
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

If NASA knows so damn well what it is, let them bring up other stuff wiith these "balls" on/in it................

As long as I dont see it, I dont believe one word of what they are saying

Just a thought...., this also shows that the Russians and Americans work together behind "the scenes"
Old 01-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #115
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting....thanks to everyone for posting info and images etc.

WHAT'S going on???

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/...me-images.html

All those black patches look suspiscious.

And on this link the 'orange' sun pic has been blacked out completely!

http://umbra.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/latest.html

I've been looking at the GLP thread and none of the links work for me now.
They did earlier.

I'm not a member of GLP and I wonder if the links have been blocked for non-members?
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:05 PM   #116
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting thread ... I put this on one of my threads and hadn't realized this one...hey ho the more the merrier!!...

There is definately something going on up there at the mo....great pics!!

Regarding NASA ...

The National Aeronautics Space Agency

Having 5 Letters AS
T.N.A.S.A. Or rearrange the letters to spell SATAN

thats why you'll never get a straight answer!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:37 PM   #117
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

SOHO today.

Looks like somebody hit a nerve..........
Old 01-25-2010, 04:43 PM   #118
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

NASA Images Earth Sized Spherical Objects Inside Corona of SUN
I have written to a Mr. Joseph Gurman at NASA asking for an explanation to all this, you can read his reply below, he states these anomalies are, quote " Compression artifacts, highly magnified". That sounds very plausible especially coming from a NASA scientists, one big problem with Mr. Gurman's explanation though, if these spheres are compression artifacts, why then did they only start appearing on the 17th of January this year, they would have been there since the first day SOHO began sending photo's back to Earth!

Here is the e-mail

Hi, Mr. Walton -

Compression artifacts, highly magnified. The images you are looking at are "space weather beacon mode" images that are telemetered down nearly continuously:

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/be...coverage.shtml

in near-realtime, and are both binned (undersampled spatially) and heavily, lossily compressed digitally onboard (analogous to the various JPEG compression setting son a digital camera, but much more severe). Usually, by now (that is, three days or more after the data were obtained), we'd have the full-resolution (2048 x 2048) images, which are much less heavily, but still lossily, compressed, and are played back to a Deep Space Network (DSN) ground station via the high-gain antenna on one of the STEREO spacecraft. Unfortunately, a piece of ground hardware at DSN failed, and we're only slowly catching up on data from January 18 onward --- except the lower-resolution (256 x 256 or 512 x 512) beacon mode data.

The compression artifacts are particularly obvious when a particle (cosmic ray or solar energetic, charged particle) hits the CCD detector on the spacecraft. The compression scheme has a hard time mathematically representing sharp, single or few-pixel features, and you get a characteristic pattern of a bright dot in the middle of a compression block (a subsection of the image) surrounded by a pattern of dark dots.

Best,

Joe Gurman

(Dr.) Joseph B. Gurman
STEREO Project Scientist

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/01/n....html#comments
Old 01-25-2010, 04:47 PM   #119
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

http://ademuzexperience.wordpress.co...o-esto-que-es/
Old 01-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #120
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That's fabulous, Metaw! I really think there's something we can harness through looking at the Sun. And, of course, as in pretty well everything else, I believe we've been lied to about this - that the Sun is harmful and can make us blind or give us certain cancers or whatnot. My theory has always been: If God created us, and I believe in an all-knowing, unconditionally-loving God who NEVER judges us, then why would "he" put us on a planet that was "hit", so to speak, every day by an entity (the Sun.) who could actually hurt us?! It just doesn't make sense to me, and I don't think that our Creator WOULD do that.

Has anyone heard the story of Nikolai Dolgoruky or Hira Ratan Manek? These two (and, I'm sure, many others.) live off the Sun, by "eating" and "drinking" it, so to speak. Just by staring at the Sun for a certain amount of time, they get their sustenance for the day. I've heard the term "Breatharians" connected to it.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #121
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #122
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami View Post
NASA Images Earth Sized Spherical Objects Inside Corona of SUN
I have written to a Mr. Joseph Gurman at NASA asking for an explanation to all this, you can read his reply below, he states these anomalies are, quote " Compression artifacts, highly magnified". That sounds very plausible especially coming from a NASA scientists, one big problem with Mr. Gurman's explanation though, if these spheres are compression artifacts, why then did they only start appearing on the 17th of January this year, they would have been there since the first day SOHO began sending photo's back to Earth!

Good point......

I've no idea what the spheres etc are...but...

It will be facinating to see how all this developes.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #123
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Old 01-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #124
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Check out this thread on sun/solar gazing.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16879
Thanks. Somehow I missed it. Too many threads lately.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #125
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami View Post
I have seen so many "hot pixels" and image compression issues at my job and none of them EVER looked like these.

I work as the IT manager for a Science department at a major university. The scientists here do a ton of image processing of biology at a molecular level and I get calls to look at their research equipment all the time for compression and dead/hot pixel problems and I am 98% certain this is not the case with these images.

I do not know what to think at this time other than I am NOT satisfied with NASAs theory.

-E