Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sunni zeta human hybred

I'm not sure if this has already been posted but this video is of Sanni who claims she is a zeta grey reincarnation of the last grey to survive Roswell for a month... I'm open yet dubious at the same time... I'm wondering what others think of this???

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread489861/pg1

Last edited by Antonia; 08-27-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:14 PM   #2
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Sunni zeta human hybred

Hi Antonia,
Commander Sunni Seto has lots of information which I found very intresting and when communication with Sanni during a post I recieved a high picth noise it was amazing to make some sort of a connecttion. I never experinced a type of noise in my life and anything is possible.

Peace
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:46 PM   #3
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sunni zeta human hybred

Hello Swift... That's mad about the noise you heard when i go on the Sunni page on ATS.. the page shakes and flashes like a bad TV reception.. it happens every time..... There's somthing so genuine about her... Even the fact theat she's so sensitive emotionally. that would make sense, as Zeta's are supposedly lacking in emotional capasity so her incarnation in human form, (First time feeling strong emotions) would be very overpowering for her, we have had many many lives learning to master our emotions...??? It makes me want to believe her...
Old 08-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Sunni zeta human hybred

Hi Antonia,
No it was not on ATS but on Manticore Forum and yes rather think she has been mistreated as many people are when its not suit to normal model type discription of person. We are all special and people with any type of disablities are no different. Peace

Cheers
SWIFT
Old 08-26-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

What a shame people in that forum were actually laughing at her.

It shows their mentality for sure. She was very intelligent and had many interesting and important things to say. I am gullible but I think she was very real

I read some of the peoples postings and felt an urge of anger so left as I am trying to work on that.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:12 AM   #6
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Sunni zeta human hybred

Hi mmtruthseeker,
You are so correct people jump to one thought which is to defend the matrix. We are all electrical souls and those who ridicule is a sign of being afraid to question those who hold the power. Keep the masses fighting among each other which takes our power away from the individuals. Ms Sunni has right to have her story told as much as some star who pumps big fat into there lips for glamour or waste money on expensive clothes so they can walk in the streets passing the starving to look good!! Freedom is a choice and follow like sheep is what the powers want us to be and ready for the slaughter.

Peace
SWIFT
Old 08-27-2009, 04:13 AM   #7
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

She's a real sweety.

She certainly has been through some stuff. Whether she is a victim of mind control or an actual hybrid I do not know. I hope it is the latter and it is what I lean too because of her message.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:57 AM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
She's a real sweety.

She certainly has been through some stuff. Whether she is a victim of mind control or an actual hybrid I do not know. I hope it is the latter and it is what I lean too because of her message.

You know, while listening to her, one of the people I thought about was Kathy Boyle from Britian has Talent

They sure gave her a hard time and she stood there so poised and let the insults (cat whistles) and stuff just fly over her head. I felt for her as many did and then she blows them away with her voice. People said she had the voice of an angel. Oh how different an angel is to me now a days.

She brought us to tears.....

I wonder if she was also an ET. I can't help it, my daughter made the remark that she looked as if she was midly retarted and spoke very well

I thougth of her with Sanni, Because Sanni had the same facial appearance. It just got me to thinking.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 08-28-2009 at 06:01 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:14 AM   #9
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Please remember that Mel Fabregas has already interviewed Cmdr. Sanni Ceto . The interview will be aired at Sept. 4, 2009 at The Veritas Show.

Here is a preview of the interview

Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #10
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

It’s tough if you’re so “different” that people usually aren’t willing to let you just be yourself, at all. Yet Sunni has to live with and get over that kind of rejection nearly all the time, every day.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #11
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Antonia, you opened up a whole new area to explore. I never considered the zeta perspective before. If what Sani experienced is authentic, and with everything else I have discovered so far, I don't have any difficulty believing her story. My heart goes out to her. Was she deliberately kept in foster homes so she could be removed for scheduled testing? With all that she has endured, she is willing to remain in the public eye in order to get her message across. She was indeed fortunate to come into contact with good people who believed what she had to say and integrated her into their community.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:16 PM   #12
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sanni zeta human hybred

I certainly felt deep compasion when I watched the video... The responses here all seem equally moved...
PS
I am a hopeless dylexic... and Seashore has kindlley pointed out that I spelt Sanni's name wrong... I'm trying to corect that...
Old 08-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I think that is great and I have noticed she made an appearance on his forum. I would think it would be a great honor for her to visit us here also

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 08-27-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #14
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Besides feeling very touched by her, I was impressed with the details she included in her presentation.

I would love to have a transcript of the whole video!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:18 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

The person who introduces her is Ann Ulrich Miller of Earth Star Publications. She says she puts out The Star Beacon newsletter.

I went to the website at http://earthstar.tripod.com/ and found this ad with photo of Sanni for Sanni's book Stranded On Earth: The Story of a Roswell Crash Survivor. I'm wondering why her hair is dark. Her hair is white in the video and she compared herself to an albino...

"In June 2004 Earth Star Publications released the long-awaited book, Stranded On Earth: The Story of a Roswell Crash Survivor, by Commander Sanni Emyetti Ceto. This story had to be told. Its publisher received the urgent message to drop her own projects to bring forth this important true story from one who experienced first hand the famous Roswell Incident of July 1947."
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:37 PM   #17
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Good find, it certainly needs an explanation.
Her eye brows are dark brown in both the video and that picture. Some blondes have dark eyebrows but do albinos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
The person who introduces her is Ann Ulrich Miller of Earth Star Publications. She says she puts out The Star Beacon newsletter.

I went to the website at http://earthstar.tripod.com/ and found this ad with photo of Sanni for Sanni's book Stranded On Earth: The Story of a Roswell Crash Survivor. I'm wondering why her hair is dark. Her hair is white in the video and she compared herself to an albino...
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:00 AM   #18
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Seashore,
Intresting photo and people can darken their eyebrows, colour hair to protect themselves. Many agencies use these technics when in the field don't they?
However, you have shown Commander Sunni Seto in a another light and we need both sides of the story before any community judgment.

Peace, Freedom and Love is allround,
Cheers
SWIFT
Old 08-28-2009, 04:11 AM   #19
Kosams
Avalon Senior Member

Sunni has her own site with plenty more information. Her slowness comes from the result of being hit by a car and the dark hair was done probably to 'fit in'.

http://sanniceto.tripod.com/

Jim
Kosams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:19 AM   #20
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

My BS meter is pegging. I may distrust a lot of stuff, but I just don't get "This is a highly evolved enlightened and talented being". I'll pass.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:29 AM   #21
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

I'm wondering why her hair is dark. Her hair is white in the video and she compared herself to an albino...

http://earthstar.tripod.com/graphics/Marcy2001.jpg
I also find it odd the location of that photo name is Marcy2001.jpg. Is this Marcy, Ann, or Sanni? There is a guy with the last name Ulrich on that site as well talking about energy stuff.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:52 AM   #22
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, thanks. Look forward to Mel's interview with Sanni.

Last edited by Luminari; 08-28-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #23
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Sunni zeta human hybred

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #24
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

at the beginning I felt like you, Unified Serenity, I though Yeah Right... but then I was in two minds and I watched the video again and I suppose a part of me wanted to believe it I can be a hopeless sop sometimes.. but I slept on it and I feel sencerity with Sanni, I decided to hold judgement and say what the hell, a leap of faith... who or what would I be hurting by believing, so I stayed in the place of belief and no harm came of it so I'm here right now. But it doesn't really matter one way or another as whether a zeta grey human incarnate or a human who believes she is that but isn't... she has a sweet message and seems a sweet soul.... but today I'm a believer...
Old 08-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #25
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I too watched the interview & for a few reasons, I believe her to be who she says she is.

We have to remember that she is in a human body & has the emotions & desires that goes along with the human experience. So my thinking is she changed her hair color just like the rest of us like to do. No big deal. She did share how difficult it is for her to be surrounded by so much negativity, this speaks volumes to me.

I am wondering however, how the Social Workers got involved in her life & subsequently led to her being placed in Foster Homes. Which one of her parents are Native & was she born onto a Reserve? Many questions here.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote