Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2008, 04:16 AM   #32
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Web sites of pictures showing holes into hollow Earth at our North and South Pole

Average Joe, I don’t think you read my post entirely, or looked at the photos in my photo album, or read the links.
The blue square think isn’t just a blue square thing. I’ve watched the north pole for days. The blue screen overlay changes shape, sometimes a triangle, sometimes a rectangle, sometimes it has five sides, sometimes I have seen multiple overlays. I’ve seen a round shape, I have kept a copy. The north pole is ALWAYS covered with something. Why is that?
I’ve been a computer programmer for 25 years, I work heavily with Photoshop and photography. I do not believe it is a glitch in processing. I have overlayed photography using layers in Photoshop, I know it can be done with other technology.

I do agree Google earth has assembled and put together photo images, particularly for the base map, as the whole earth of the base map is without clouds. However, the weather layer is refreshed every few hours, and each time they do, it’s another interesting blue screen at the north pole, another shape. AND, the base layer has never shown a true picture of the frozen artic ICE cap, which is always there. They show pictures of my house, and I can zoom down in close, but they show NOTHING of the north pole ICE cap. Why is that? That’s what I call hiding something from us.

And the South pole with the different center circle… which is hundreds if not thousands of miles across.. why is it different than all the other part of Antarctica? It’s all ice, why the big round circle? The whole part of the center round circle appears to be smudged… I’ve looked at it with Photoshop, down to the pixel level. There is nothing like the huge circle anywhere else on Google Earth. Do you use Photoshop? Are you familiar with uses the Curves tool? It allows you to select specific tones in a photo, and adjust them. If you looked at my adjusted photo, you will see that I couldn’t darken the center of the photo, right over the very top of the south pole. It had something so bright there, it could not darken like the surrounding area. And the whole big round circle is very smudged, and if you zoom in you can see that, and it’s really evident with Photoshop. A classic example, just like they did with the Mars Hale Crator photo, which I have worked with, to distort what is really there. The average person has no clue there is something differently wrong when you look at a basically light or white area, like the Antartica. But take someone with photo tools, and you’ll be amazed at what you can draw out.

All I want, is for NASA to come clean, and show us real photos. Show us the entire ICE cap at the North Pole, and a real new photo with no smudging, of the entire South pole. Is that too much to ask?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote