Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #26
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fulford: Announcement

Update from Mr Fulford... re this thread ...

Negotiations between the Black Dragon Society and the Illuminati are proceeding in a positive direction. Hopefully, some sort of deal will be worked out over the coming days based on a 50/50 division of dollars between the Black Dragon Society and the West. The BDS will use its dollars to develop forbidden technology, end poverty and stop environmental destruction. The Illuminati will presumably use their dollars to reconstruct devastated Western economies.

Feb. 20, 2010
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis

Mmmmm we'll see...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #27
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

how many missed announcements from fulford are needed for people to stop quoting him?

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #28
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

fullford sounds a fantacist..sadly..

i don't feel iluminati give a toss for wrecked economies.. see what happens..

best l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:39 AM   #29
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,
Thanks for this thread and the update Viking;
true we all pretty much feel it’s a bit unbelievable, but I agree with tracking this issue because I think it’s revealing the “formula” behind the latest hoaxes that are being placed right before our eyes.

(BTW, I liked Fulford when I watched him on the Camelot interview, a bit eccentric, but seems to have a good heart and said a lot of things I agreed with.)

Here’s my hypothesis on this…
I know it may seem far fetched but bear with me…

There is a universal rule that forbids outright invasion of a planet…this I think is really the KEY.
A quorum of people requesting an alien presence is required for entry.
The Illuminati are headed by negative ET’s, so why are they allowed to be here?
Because millennia ago they managed to trick a quorum of naïve humans into seeking their rule/presence on this planet, so even today they are allowed to be here.
Word got around that humans are easily tricked into turning to ET Intervention for guidance, especially now that most have lost faith in human leadership.
So the other contending faction, the Sirian/Galactic Fed activated a program: through human instruments (people in good faith like Nidle) they are channelling messages of hope that are litterally petitioning their intervention. People are signing up to planetary activation or similar groups all over the world; the quorum for entry has not been reached yet, but they’re working on it…for years they’re saying that “next week” or “this month” they’ll overthrow the evil governments, impeach Bush (oops..too late), free everyone from debt etc. and people’s consent stays hooked for years.
In the meantime…the Illuminati are losing applicants, more and more people are catching on to their presence and refusing, withdrawing their consent to their actions and presence, it just takes a thought; people are catching on to the hidden evils of scripture (the parts they wrote) etc. there’s basically a big withdrawal of consent to what’s going on.
…Could the Illuminati be close to an insufficient quorum???
With this announcement by Fulford it seems like they are sort of “copying” the Sirian formula doesn’t it?
Here too it’ll be “in the next few days”…”next week”…”need a bit more time”…”taking longer than we thought but we’re getting there”, just like the Galactic Bullsh.tters.
In the meantime people’s consent remains hooked on to them.
Will their next step be to get us to sign a petition to support their initiative? Maybe not, it would be too obvious, but just having many hearts believing in their supposed altruistic endaevour migh be enough to keep the quorum safe.
So they are using Fulford to pass the message to the western world, a good guy with charisma.
I’m not delving into too many details, but I hope I managed to outline the “formula” of what in my opinion is the “latest trend” in hoaxes.
What do you think?
Far fetched? Probably, but not as much as Ben telling us that ninjas, bankers, priests, crooks, et’s etc are getting together to save the world!
best to all
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #30
viking
Avalon Senior Member

DARK CABAL NO LONGER IN CHARGE!!!

Talks between the Black Dragon Society and representatives of the French, Italian and Russian governments indicate much of Continental Europe is getting ready to side with Britain and isolate the criminal regime in Washington D.C.

A representative of former US vice-President Dick Cheney also contacted the BDS in Italy and indicated a large chunk of the US intelligence establishment was also looking to ally itself with Pentagon white hats and distance itself from the Washington D.C. crime syndicate. In relation to this, a representative of the US financial establishment was told by the BDS that they would have to remove and delete all the dollars created through fraudulent financial products before they would be welcomed back into the global financial system.

The criminals in D.C. and their propaganda media may continue their farce for a while longer but rest of the world is already tuning out of their sick, twisted world view. They no longer have the ability to manipulate world events and suppress free energy technology.

There are many ongoing negotiations which are complex and technical in nature so it is not clear exactly when the new global paradigm will be publicly announced. However, we can say for sure that behind the scenes the dark cabal is no longer in charge.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Feb. 26, 2010

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #31
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Now why do I keep thinking Salusa et al when i read BJ's blog? Maybe because its just all "talk" without any evidence of anything he claims. He says, its all going on behind closed doors. Thats a safe place for it, then we the people can not see or hear if this is true.

In my world & for the rest of the world, its business as usual.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #32
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Fulford: Announcement

I can say only one thing there playing with you. There playing good to do evil to get there aganda to move forward. I can burn I stack of paper money it wouldn't change a thing in this world.

I can't belief people are stil buying in this crap believing they wil give you the truth for a piece of paper. There only in for the power and controll if it means to fool you in to another o there going to tell the truth know like many time you heard before. There just trying to delay this so they can move there aganda a head while there keeping you busy with this lie.

There all under the controll of the PTB

Quote:
Lets pray this is true and surfaces...!

FULFORD: ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKELY AFTER THE BLACK DRAGON, THE BIS AND THE VATICAN MEET

Negotiations between the Black Dragon Society, the BIS and the Vatican are scheduled for this week and next week in Rome, Milan and Switzerland. If all goes well, there will be some earth-shattering announcements. First of all, trillions and trillions of dollars will be made available for ending poverty and saving the environment. Secondly, all wars now being waged will be ended. And, we will finally hear the truth the Vatican has been hiding all these years. Much of our history is going to have to be rewritten when this is all over.

We will provide up-dates on the negotiations whenever possible over the coming week.

Fulford

viking
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #33
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Fulford: Announcement

O btw

Black dragon should have some alarm bells going off here. Duuhhh

Drag= Orion
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #34
always
Avalon Senior Member

In Fulford's 3/1/10 typepad entry regarding the negotiations, the last sentence (if a part of an agreement) could be interpreted as an excuse for "business as usual" and "foot dragging" as far as free energy implementation. Free energy and the current system are not compatible, IMO. Here's the entry:

"Negotiations between representatives of the illuminati and the Black Dragon Society in Italy between February 17 and 24th were productive and friendly. Meetings took place between myself as special ambassador for the BDS and an illuminati “mastermind,” a French General, a representative of Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi and Russia’s Putin, a Vatican representative, a representative for former US Vice-President Cheney, a representative of Wall Street, a representative of the Saudi Royal family and others. The overall conclusion was that free energy and other forbidden technology should be developed and deployed in a manner that does not disrupt current businesses and governments." [Emphasis added]
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

I wouldn't read too much into a single sentence, but it did raise a question in my mind.
always is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #35
always
Avalon Senior Member

It's like saying "we agree to the implementation of FREEDOM as long as it does not disrupt SLAVERY".

Ya can't have it both ways. Once free energy is implemented somewhere, the gig is up, the cat's out of the bag, the game is over.

I don't know how this will all unfold, but if Fulford can get his proverbial "foot in the door" on free energy, no matter what the wording or intentions of the agreement, that would be wonderful.
always is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #36
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well Fulford take advice from someone that should be leading a think tank on free energy innovations.

We live in an oil based economy and world... It pumps huge amounts of money into our economies, this much we know. Stop looking at the destruction of the economies if oil stopped being used and start looking for ways of moving forward without it.

1st Free energy can be taxed to make up for the loss in gasoline sales. A 50% tax is fine I have a generator that produces enough to sell $3000 a month to power companies you can take half as an excise tax, I'll just build another unit to make up the difference.

2nd Free energy devices could be installed in every School and public service location which would pay salaries of teachers, Police Officers and Fire Departments.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where I am going with this, the secret is to allow it to start moving forward.

Yes if one man started building power plants around the world using this technology he would become the richest person in the world rather quickly, so governments need to take advantage of the opportunity to evolve to a better future for all of us.

All it will take is one cat 5 to hit the gulf and wipe out the refineries and it's over, complete shut down, and you know the day is coming.

If you are the Brilliant world leaders that you expect us to believe, then show it. Open a think tank and design center for minds to connect and these inventions to be perfected.

The government has already done everything they can to stop me short of a bullet, but I won't stop because it is too important.

If meet an untimely death I will become a poster child for all those coming along behind me.

I will teach every child and student I meet not to listen to the equations of impossibilities and allow their minds to explore what it already knows. If perpetual isn't possible then when will the planets stop moving? There are so many forces and energies surrounding us but exploration into them is being suppressed.

I am a gifted medium that can call on the council of Tesla and many others, their inventions disappeared, but the knowledge hasn't...

Next time they are meeting, send me an invitation...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #37
K626
Avalon Senior Member

The coming change will have nothing to do with economies, assets or silly costumes.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:29 AM   #38
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

The people that just made the decision to not allow free energy to move forward made the decision on Dollars and cents, it is the only thoughts they are capable of...

Fulford gave us hope and once again broke to us the bad news...

Maybe next year...
Old 03-03-2010, 01:55 AM   #39
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
UPDATE 2-Obama proposes $3,000 home energy rebates

Reuters Story Link

Homeowners looking for more comprehensive energy retrofits would be eligible for a $3,000 rebate if the efficiency measures lead to a 20 percent energy savings...

Obama, whose $787 billion economic stimulus plan approved a year ago has been criticized by Republicans as a waste of money that failed to create jobs, acknowledged that his clean energy proposals would face opposition.
Well the Generator cost would be covered for $3000 plus additional for the Grid tie but it produces enough energy to power 12 homes, call it a neighborhood project and divide it out between 60 homes each collecting the $3K which would pay for a massive upgrade. Let's all put them in at once and send the bill to congress...

We'll call it Rocky's stimulus plan and then all the homeowners can retire freeing up more jobs...
Old 03-03-2010, 02:06 AM   #40
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Viking. I don't beleive it, at all. No offense dear, but the truth will not come from any secret society... Be it Black Dragon or another. Trillons of dollars to end poverty... The poverty will end in our future, but not from a generous gift spontaneously handed out of the pocket of the Elite under the threat of the Black Dragon Society . What makes them so powerful is not the money they have, but the difference between our assets and their. The end of poverty will only come when human consciousness shift globally to encompass the greater principles of Life.

Might the Black Dragon society be the materialisation of this shift? Not yet... Consciousness evolution has its steps.

There is something extremely wrong with Mr. Fulford. On one hand, he seems very deep into the high financial world, on the other hand, he seems completely out of reality. My opinion dear, only my opinion.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:36 AM   #41
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

so now I've shared how to make up the difference from turning down the gasoline usage, and how to create more jobs.

It could be rolled out first to retirement communities and the money they are receiving could take over for Social Security since it is failing anyways and can't cover the aging population.

Since they are making 3 times what they do on Social Security, they could start building locations for artists so they could spend time being creative and not working a 9-5 grind draining them of energy.

Schools would no longer need grants from the government, each university would be producing all the income necessary to fund their own research of the sciences...
Old 03-03-2010, 02:42 AM   #42
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Automobiles rolling out onto the roads creating energy in their travels, once reaching cruising speeds shutting off Gas completely and run on produced electricity...

Electric vehicles with high enough efficiency that the 40Kw they are producing at highway speeds fill battery systems to discharge when they reach their destination.

Imagine traveling cross country and stopping at filling stations to discharge batteries getting paid enough to cover hotels and meals...

Yep, it's pretty hard to see how Free energy could make sense for the world...

Cheney shows up at the Tea Party and his representative at the meeting to change the world?

anyone see a pattern here?
Old 03-03-2010, 04:33 AM   #43
Xeon
Avalon Senior Member

I think Mr Fulford is either a seriously deluded individual or a slick cointelpro. Not for one moment would I think that all the PTB that are in charge of the world's economies would changeover to something else IF it defaults on their hold on power, unless they are forced out by something else bigger than them.

All these talk behind closed doors is what it is - closed doors. The gist I am getting from Mr Fulford is that these PTB would only consider relinquishing their current system - if they get to keep their wealth and power and lifestyle etc. This is like the Devil trying to bargain his way with God - doesn't it sound familiar?

Xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:30 AM   #44
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Fulford: Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon View Post
OK. I will wait and see what earth shattering announcements will come.

PS: I don't trust Benjamin Fulford, I think he is co-intel.

I'm with you as nothing he's said has come true. Bottom line with me is although they all must mix the good heart archetype with some truths with which we all can identify, it's the 10% of the COINTEL that will get you.

IMHO, Fulford is working for the Royals going along with the "US is in charge" propaganda when that is NOT true in my research. (Bad-jacketing the US) The "Yellow Brick Road" ended at the Rothschild's Coven/cult and he's spinning them as the 'good guys'.

Who made/trained the Rockefeller cabal? Who can pull his plug any time they want? The people responsible for the economic turmoil and ruthless policies in the US do not live in the US. We've been England's colony, under their control since ~1920, but certainly by 1932 when we were forced into bankruptcy.

His WWII conclusions that the "Rothschilds lost" did not match my research. Lost what? WWII set them and their lackeys up for decades; both financially and politically as we've learned from BJ himself.
The latter by playing king maker during the rebuild operations to make masons.

He IS "good" though in all but the performance in front of the "gangsters house", and the show with the Italian "P2" member.

Those both rang as false. My gut is this is more about those paid subscriptions as he too knows how to 'follow the money'. In WWII it was the Bilderbergs that kicked Hitler off and then passed the funding baton to this side of the pond when it became hot. (Germany looked like a classic "pump and dump" scheme as does the US; all possible ONLY due to central banking.[/I][/B])

It's nice to dream though...

Love!

Last edited by taadev; 03-12-2010 at 02:58 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote