Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 03:07 AM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

I come here with some remarkable photos which I haven’t seen anyone do on the internet.
A little about me: I am not a psychic, I occasionally teach computer science at a community college. I have been a webmaster for 3 small-med websites, and I love taking pictures and working with photography. I have become pretty good with Photoshop over 5 years.
I became aware of a You Tube video titled “Look what I found on Google Earth” and the suggestion that a large blue rectangle thing was the “table” which the channeller Blossom Goodchild had mentioned. I felt a little skeptical, and decided I’d go try to find it on Google Earth myself.
NASA and the European Space Agency has photos of the Moon and Mars on their websites. Some months ago, I downloaded from ESA, the photo of Crater Hale on Mars, and I used Photoshop to adjust contrast and was able to see for myself, evidence of civilization, or past civilization on Mars. Richard Hoagland too, wrote his book Dark Mission, and in his Project Camelot interview where he describes pictures of Lunar ruins and mechanical artifacts that can be shown with Photoshop. Many people believe NASA uses “brush” technology on photos to brush away evidence of UFOs or evidence of alien civilizations.
First thing I found out with Google Earth was that I needed to be using the newest release of Google Earth, which is 4.3.7. Another thing I want to mention, to those who may not be familiar with Google Earth, is that with Google Earth, ALL images originate from NASA. It says so on Google Earth. (Don’t forget to remember that images from NASA are possibly subject to screening and brushing before release to the public. )
This newest release of Google Earth has a new “layer” feature which allows you to turn on a layer for weather… real time weather for the whole globe. And sure enough, with the Weather Layer turned on, there was the darker blue rectangular area on the globe, but it wasn’t Australia like the other website claimed, it was covering the North Pole. I found out, when you toggle on the weather, the blue rectangular area showed, when it is toggled off, it doesn’t show.
If you’re not familiar with Google Earth, you should understand that the base topography layer is a old pictures, they could be 1 or 2 years old. Just zoom into your own address, and you will see your house, and if you look closely, you will see that it is old pictures. I’m guessing my own house is 1-2 years old. The land formations don’t really change much, so Google leaves up the old pictures. Additionally, to get ALL of earth without showing clouds which would cover the surface, they probably have joined many pictures together and selected ones from a sunny/clear day for the whole globe. That makes the base topography.
However, when you click on a layer for weather you are getting near real-time weather from the satellites. And this phenomenon of the rectangular blue areas changes in a matter of hours. If it’s real time weather, you might expect it to change every hour they update it.
My theory, is that NASA is not showing us anything about the North Pole or polar ice cap so that we can’t see what is hiding underneath.
I have looked at the north pole several times, and I have done screen copies to save what I saw, and I have different images at different times. It is not always a rectangle. Look at picture “North Pole” in my profile. Look closely, there is a five sided geometrical shape to the blue screen. At first you might think it was a triangle on the left… but look, it extends underneath the clouds on the right. It basically is covering up all of the North pole so we can’t see it. They have somehow overlaid some clouds on the right portion of the five sided geometrical shape, but it’s there. Several times I’ve closed Google Earth, and opened an hour later, and the shape of this blue thing changes… because I’m looked at a refreshed layer from the Windows layer.
I did not find any other blue screens on any other continent. I did find two strange things on the south pole. The important one is the direct South Pole itself.

What do you see in this picture? Do you notice the strange central circle? It covers an area of about 1000 miles. This is not like the screened out blue on the north pole. This almost looks like you’re looking through something into a picture of better clarity. However, this picture does NOT have the Weather layer turned on.
So I took screen shots of this unexplained area and dropped it into Photoshop. Using the same adjustment tools that I used on Mars photos, I changed the contrast to see what it would show. I’ve used a feature in Photoshop called adjusting “Curves”. It’s a way of adjusting contrast of adjoining pixels. What is interesting, is that direct center… where the north pole really is, will NOT darken. Whatever picture was there, there is something very bright in the center where no pixels will darken.

Two days ago I took some pictures with my digital camera of the sun, through a welding helmet which has a lens to cut out the bright sunlight. I loaded them into Photoshop and tried adjusting the photos. No matter what I did, the center light where the sun was would not darken. It was so bright, there simply were no pixels that Photoshop could adjust.
Is NASA, in fact, covering up something on the South Pole as well?
I remember a story of an incident decades ago, a story of an air force pilot who “flew” his airplane up to the north pole, and found an opening into the center of our earth, and he flew in. From that story, there are some who say our earth is inhabited on the inside with other beings, with a small sun inside. Up to yesterday, I was thinking that “story”, was crazy. I researched internet to find the story again, it was Admiral Bird and he did his flight in 1947. Here is a website : http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ExpeditionUpdate13.htm
And then I remembered another story, I know I saw somewhere on the internet that another person had uncovered photos of one or two of other planets in our solar system, which also had evidence of the holes at the poles which led into the center of the planets. His theory was that there was an internal sun or energy source inside the planets, and that sunlight was shining out through the wholes, which he thought was evident on the NASA photos. Again, stories I had discounted. This is the website of that theory: http://hollowjupiter.blogspot.com/ and it alleges that sunlight shines out from the poles at Jupiter, that website looks like this:

I went searching again, and found several on You Tube about “hollow earth”. This one in particular is the closest I can find about the other planets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9VoL...eature=related
Being the skeptic that I am, I went browsing the internet to see if I could find other “valid” photography of either the north or south poles… not just pictures of humans standing on the ground (no way to prove where they are standing), but aerial photos. I looked at weather channels… but if you look at their large weather pictures or the northern continents, they are ALL cut off at the very north pole. And all those pictures originate from NASA satellites.
If anyone can find valid AERIAL pictures of either the north or south poles, I would be very interested in seeing them.
I have found nobody through internet searches, or on YouTube, who has done exactly what I’ve done and shown you. I can tell you, when I realized the significance of this yesterday, I was STUNNED. I went looking for something to clarify and explain the strange blue rectangular “table” that some were anxious to connection to October 14th… but instead, found a revelation that has blown my socks off.
WHAT IS NASA COVERING UP? DOES THIS EVIDENCE SUPPORT THE IDEA THAT THIS PLANET DOES HAVE ENTRANCES AT THE POLES GOING INSIDE OUR EARTH?

Last edited by KathyT; 10-30-2008 at 03:19 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:08 AM   #2
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

Photos are also in my album.

Last edited by KathyT; 10-30-2008 at 03:21 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:30 AM   #3
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard about hollow earth theories. but your testimony here has really hit home for me.

this is a reality.

thanks for this.....
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:50 AM   #4
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another website with some older satellite pictures of the ACTUAL hole!
http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/janpicts.html

There are other website I could have mentioned, but my post was so long. I'm sorry about it not breaking into paragraphs, I thought it would. My first post, sorry.

There are reports of people witnessing UFO's coming in and out of the entrances to earth. Stories of people who have tried to go to the north pole, and are turned away by our armed forces.
Our top government KNOWS what is there, they can fly air force jets over, but not us. And they're hiding it from the American public! So many lies!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:33 AM   #5
kaedin32x
Avalon Senior Member

ya its true, also the governments have constructed many D.U.M.B (defensive underground military bunker) bases around the planet, guarding tunnels possibly inter-linking up around the globe.

ive been trying to find any potential entrances around my area, since hey, if stuff really is going down, i wanna go down literally.
kaedin32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:49 AM   #6
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

i sent an email not too long ago asking bill and kerry to look into this hollow earth thing just to show us whether or not it had some structure. i thought it a little interesting because of the way others like on the website hollowearththeory explained the centre of gravity would be in our planet and others, (between the layer of crust in the earth.)
i would have liked them to do an interview and show what they thought.
i got an email back telling me it just does not exist.
i do believe bill and kerry but since this thread has started. maybe we should collaborate some knoweledge for ourselves. i dont think it is myself. but the issues that have come up about it. really do warrant some investigation.

though with what is happening right now we have more pressing issues
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:12 AM   #7
zorgon

One Question... IF there is a hole at the North Pole... considering there is no LAND at the North Pole, what stops the ocean from draining into that hole?

Now here is a section of a Russian film, but the translation is in German... but watch it anyway... you will see something fascinating... as they say "A picture is worth a thousand words"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKptS9wby1Y

Also remember this quote from the Byrd document you linked to...

On February, 1947, Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd of the United States Navy,
before his seven-hour flight of 1,700 miles beyond the North Pole, said,
"I'd like to see that LAND BEYOND THE POLE. That area beyond the
Pole is the center of the great UNKNOWN."

He is NOT talking about the center of the Earth

Last edited by zorgon; 10-06-2008 at 07:22 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:03 AM   #8
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=zorgon;40285]
Now here is a section of a Russian film, but the translation is in German... but watch it anyway... you will see something fascinating... as they say "A picture is worth a thousand words"
QUOTE]

Hey Zorgon where's the film caus I want a gander matey!

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:24 AM   #9
zorgon

[QUOTE=watchZEITGEISTnow;40315]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Hey Zorgon where's the film caus I want a gander matey!
oops fixed see above
Old 10-06-2008, 07:41 AM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

lol @ there being a manhole cover to get into an underground secret base.. your gonna have to survive yourself witht e help of others, thats wha the upcoming tests are all about.. the development or destuction of humanity(once again). anyway what if the earth is hollow?? im not following ?? or are we just on a curiosity trip..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:51 AM   #11
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
lol @ there being a manhole cover to get into an underground secret base.. your gonna have to survive yourself witht e help of others, thats wha the upcoming tests are all about.. the development or destuction of humanity(once again). anyway what if the earth is hollow?? im not following ?? or are we just on a curiosity trip..

because its another thing that everyone should know.
it would change everything in an instant if people knew the truth about it.
and thats what I think Kathy is trying to do... show people the truth.
follow?
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:15 AM   #12
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

jus found this... not sure how credible they are..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg HE.jpg (31.8 KB, 751 views)
Old 10-06-2008, 09:04 AM   #13
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

"The black circle at the North Pole indicates no data as the satellite does not make observations that far north." - Link to article

Search in Google for "north pole satellite images". There are lot of interesting things.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #14
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm4ce View Post
"The black circle at the North Pole indicates no data as the satellite does not make observations that far north." - Link to article

Search in Google for "north pole satellite images". There are lot of interesting things.
And this one:

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/VoyagetoHollowEarth.htm
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:20 AM   #15
starsoul23
Avalon Senior Member

Space ship earth!!! Tube Torus
starsoul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:25 AM   #16
Swamisalami
Banned

This guy has a lot of information about the geometry of Earth, and I think he is really funny. Takes a while to watch it.

http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q...nl&emb=0&aq=f#
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:07 AM   #17
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I can't find the photo album, but could the blue square be simply where there is a lack of weather coverage?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:17 AM   #18
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I've found the photo, and that is what it obviously is. The blue square thing is a lack of coverage, and/or a glitch in processing. No more no less.

And as for the pole picture where the centre is a bright circle that does not match the rest, google often does this because it sews together images from different times. Look at any google earth image and you are likely to see bright strips, rectangles and circles that do not match the rest of the image.

I can't believe anybody would think this offers some sort of evidence of "them" hiding something from us.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:01 AM   #19
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

“Zorgon: One Question... IF there is a hole at the North Pole... considering there is no LAND at the North Pole, what stops the ocean from draining into that hole?”

Zorgon, this one is easy. There is SOLID ICE covering the whole ARTIC sea. See another item I have below.

Also, did you go read the whole story of Admiral Bird at http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ExpeditionUpdate13.htm ?

I ask anyone who reads this who has not figured out the “Hollow” earth idea, to go search for more articles on the subject. The concept is that there is a whole planetary group of advanced beings… our creators, inside our earth, living around a smaller sun in the center. That’s what I have been able to find out. And that they are one of the sources of UFO’s here on earth.

I have tried diligently to find REAL pictures of the north pole… not what is covered up. There is no excuse why Google Earth, or NASA, can’t show us the North and South Poles. It is no longer rocket science (no pun intended). What I see, is that our government is involved in a HUGE cover-up of the truth.

However, even more exciting, I did find a website showing the north pole… of which the data comes from NASA. I went searching for information of the polar sea ice cap. The University of Illinois has a website http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/ which shows daily polar sea ice cap concentrations. I don't think I'll have to tell you why it is surprising, when you see it. LOOK at what they are covering up! Pictures of the ice caps and everyone of the pictures have this black dot at the exact spot of the north pole! Click on one of those little words, where it says 30 day animation, and it will run an animation.. but still with the black dot. Take note, there is actually evidence of an indentation above the black dot on some of the photos. The black dot doesn't cover the hole entirely.

I can only speak for myself, but I believe the proof is there.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:38 AM   #20
being
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...ure-s-warnings
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:55 AM   #21
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Zorgon, this one is easy. There is SOLID ICE covering the whole ARTIC sea.
No its NOT that easy because while it is frozen on the SURFACE, it is liquid beneath the ice. It is NOT frozen all the way to the bottom. Our submarines pass beneath it all the time...

So sorry that one won't work

Quote:
There is no excuse why Google Earth, or NASA, can’t show us the North and South Poles. It is no longer rocket science (no pun intended). What I see, is that our government is involved in a HUGE cover-up of the truth.
Well there is one excuse... a Polar orbiting satellite is not viable, therefore there are blind sections over the pole...

There is also a hole in the Ozone layer over the poles... this is because there is little direct sunlight to create the ozone... quite natural actually
Old 10-07-2008, 01:24 PM   #22
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well there is one excuse... a Polar orbiting satellite is not viable, therefore there are blind sections over the pole...
hey zorgon,
all the satellites and we're really supposed to believe theres no shots of the poles?

thats crazyness i think... lol
Old 10-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

KathyT, i have believed in the earth being hollow for many years a book i read opened the theory to me and yes i do think it may be.
Even Hitler during the late 1930's 40's had a aircraft fly in an opening.
I have no doubt indeed this is for real, we have had the information kept from us as usual.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:17 AM   #24
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
hey zorgon,
all the satellites and we're really supposed to believe theres no shots of the poles?

thats crazyness i think... lol
Like he said its not viable, plus theres nothing there to see anyway apart from ice.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #25
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I smell agents.

Look at this link to a google map. Why is it that you can't zoom in on this one block, when all around it is viewable? For that matter, use the same map and drag it down to look at the area south of there (or just click here). Hmmm, another blocked off area. Curious, isn't it?

From Libertyforlife.com there is a link to all of the suspected and confirmed concentration camps in the U.S. ------->HERE.

Scroll down to California and see where it says "Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people." Any guesses where those maps I just linked are located? Yeah, about 30 to 40 miles outside of Oakdale.

I've seen similar examples elsewhere, too. With google earth, they just smear the hell out of everything. Now, from that second point (on Copper Cove Dr.) back it out to 2000 ft or 1 mile and look at the cut job going directly north of there (or just click HERE). I understand that different pictures have to be used in order to piece together pictures without clouds, good daylight, etc - but that seems like an unusual shape to cut it out in, especially considering the very straight edges of the adjoining pictures.

Over-intellectualizing the conversation and trying to make someone feel foolish by using these cute little smilies ---> is a dead giveaway to the issuers employ or complete puppet-ness thereof that reaks of modern day programming. The reason why so many of these topics have been kept taboo for so long is because every mainstream media outlet ridiculed those who tried to bring it to light. Again, whether they knew the truth and were being paid to lie, or just simply another casualty of a system of deceit is irrelevant.
We KNOW how they've been lying to us.
Who owns the media? It's a tool to manipulate your thoughts.
We KNOW the tactics they use to shame us into silence.
Are you done with your ego yet?

THINK, people. Trust your gut. Let your intuition guide you and be wary of anyone spewing the same rhetoric that's kept an entire population in the dark for centuries.

I hope this reply didn't step on anyone's toes...unless you're trying to obscure the truth...in which case, step closer so I can kick you in the shin.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote