Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 04:24 PM   #26
Banned

Default Re: Why I feel Obama is for Real

They way I see it Obama has three choices:
1. Bow to his PTB overlords
2. Do what's 'right' and get assasinated, become a martyr (ala JFK, MLK, Medgar Evers)
3. Try to play both sides of the fence.

I think number three is by far the most likeley. Though I think there is a possibility that he may be 'martyred' regardless as a means to lead into martial law.

Last edited by 371; 11-07-2008 at 04:27 PM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #27
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Why I feel Obama is for Real

Well whatever the underlying PTB shenanigans are operating here I for one am way relieved so far. With the former administration I was feeling like I could not wait to get the heck out of this country. Now I feel a great wave of peace in my soul that the bad energy is really broken. The world is pleased as hell with this country for the first time in 8 years and I'm not embarrassed to be here!. Of course we will see how it all plays out as time progresses but for now I just wanna jump up and down I'm so relieved That Neo-con is busted, and for a little while at least Im not embarrassed to be a member of this Country. Thank God. It feels soo wonderful for the chance that things may get respectable once more, and the world is not hating us. I'm breathing MUCH easier . Thank You, Obahma. I only hope these feelings are maintained for a good long 2 terms. What a shift in Energy from the former Administration, I almost can't believe it. Welcome Mr. President.

Last edited by efields; 11-07-2008 at 04:36 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:36 PM   #28
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

How can you believe that the current system is flawed and then think that we changed it by voting...
Look at who you voted for... The most publicized, propigated, neo-con funded canidated in history... He is the perfect puppet for brainwashed America... You think that the PTB dont know how upset even the sleeping people were with the government... They know how to keep us in line... that is why they gave us a new different puppet... he had to be different or their would have been a revolution....

Quit buying into this ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
Well whatever the underlying PTB shenanigans are operating here I for one am way relieved so far. With the former administration I was feeling like I could not wait to get the heck out of this country. Now I feel a great wave of peace in my soul that the bad energy is really broken. The world is pleased as hell with this country for the first time in 8 years and I'm not embarrassed to be here!. Of course we will see how it all plays out as time progresses but for now I just wanna jump up and down I'm so relieved That Neo-con is busted, and for a little while at least Im not embarrassed to be a member of this Country. Thank God. It feels soo wonderful for the chance that things may get respectable once more, and the world is not hating us. I'm breathing MUCH easier . Thank You, Obahma. I only hope these feelings are maintained for a good long 2 terms. What a shift in Energy from the former Administration, I almost can't believe it. Welcome Mr. President.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #29
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Why I feel Obama is for Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
How can you believe that the current system is flawed and then think that we changed it by voting...
Look at who you voted for... The most publicized, propigated, neo-con funded canidated in history... He is the perfect puppet for brainwashed America... You think that the PTB dont know how upset even the sleeping people were with the government... They know how to keep us in line... that is why they gave us a new different puppet... he had to be different or their would have been a revolution....

Quit buying into this ****
Well my feelings tell me different. It shouldn't take much time to see how it will play out. Keep an open mind. Try not judging till some time and space has occurred and we see who he really is. We shall see the truth as time progresses. All I know is I feel way different than I did before he was elected. We will see if my feelings have been misplaced. I am open to 'truth' not hate mongering, fear, and bias and opinions. It is very difficult to Hide In Plain Site. It is sometimes accomplished, but not for to long a period...
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #30
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Would you trust Dick Cheny if he ran...
Would you trust Al Gore again..
Would you trust Bill Clinton....
Colon Powell...
on and on and on They all are with Obama they support him...

He is going to put peopel from the federal reserve on his cabnet...

No chances for this man... I cant do it... I am not afraid... I am not hate mongering..

I am just saying we have to quit believing in their shams..
Old 11-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #31
Swinging Green Tablet
Avalon Senior Member

Agree with you Orion Morris!

Bad guy, good guy...
Swinging Green Tablet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:55 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Would you trust Dick Cheny if he ran...
Would you trust Al Gore again..
Would you trust Bill Clinton....
Colon Powell...
on and on and on They all are with Obama they support him...
Well I wouldn't mind Clinton (BILL Clinton that is), Al Gore is a bit of a loon, Dick and Colon are funny names.

I see your point but as I said on another thread, you're NEVER gonna get into the white house without selling out to the PTB on some level. And granted, Obama is too 'cool'- he's definetly fooling many about how 'good' he is.

That being said I still think he was by far the best bet when compared to Hillary, Mcain, or Palin. I voted for Obama and I doubt I'll regret it.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #33
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I hope that the huge voter turnout means that Americans are going to be watching Obama and his appointees more closely and making sure they get the change that they voted for. They did not vote for Obama, they voted for change, right?

Last edited by Gnosis5; 11-07-2008 at 06:29 PM. Reason: typo
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I hope that the huge voter turnout means that Americans are going to be watching Obama and his appointees more closely and making sure they get the change that they voted for. They did not vote for Obama, they voted for change, righ?
Good point!
Old 11-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #35
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Do you believe they are individuals... because their not... they are part of the machine...
just different pieces...
f**k Bill Clinton...
Old 11-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #36
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

777, I can believe that they migt try that also - nothing shocks me now...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:58 PM   #37
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I hope that the huge voter turnout means that Americans are going to be watching Obama and his appointees more closely and making sure they get the change that they voted for. They did not vote for Obama, they voted for change, right?
LOVE IT. You rock.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #38
btsumm
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings brothers and sisters of light...

I writing to you for a very special purpose...

The election of Obama will be what WE make it...

Please realize that your view of the situation has a direct influence on the out come...

So if you see Obama's Presidency as negative, then that is what you will experience...

BUT! If you just think...or better yet, DREAM!!!

Dream of a future where all mankind are united in Oneness and understanding...that WE make this reality...

WE MAKE OUR OWN HAPPINESS
WE MAKE OUR OWN DREAMS
WE MAKE OUR OWN LOVE
WE ARE LOVE

Awaken to reality my friends...awaken to the fact that you too are a being of light and your joy...your love...your eternal happiness is just a thought away...

Much love,
Brian
btsumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:03 PM   #39
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsumm View Post
Greetings brothers and sisters of light...

I writing to you for a very special purpose...

The election of Obama will be what WE make it...

Please realize that your view of the situation has a direct influence on the out come...

So if you see Obama's Presidency as negative, then that is what you will experience...

BUT! If you just think...or better yet, DREAM!!!

Dream of a future where all mankind are united in Oneness and understanding...that WE make this reality...

WE MAKE OUR OWN HAPPINESS
WE MAKE OUR OWN DREAMS
WE MAKE OUR OWN LOVE
WE ARE LOVE

Awaken to reality my friends...awaken to the fact that you too are a being of light and your joy...your love...your eternal happiness is just a thought away...

Much love,
Brian
....and THAT is why brian rocks.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #40
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is George Bush Sr's real name George H. Scherf(f), Jr.?

http://www.nesara.us/pages/deathbed_confession.htm

According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man. At center right (in the German navy uniform) is George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles. These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:14 PM   #41
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: White supremacist agenda of the PTB

The PTB have always wanted the whites to be the masters of society.

A perverse part of me is actually thinking this..

If Obama is really a stooge of the PTB, I would love to see him betray his soul and continue to oppress the non-whites of the world.

In fact, I dare Obama to pass a law to enslave all the African Americans in the US again if he is a stooge of the PTB.

Talk about irony.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #42
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

The last weeks of October as i spent so much time listening to what brought fear to my heart both here and other places, I realized it wouldn't matter what happened because I was headed for a collapse. One night when I thought I just couldn't go on becuase I felt so depressed and so exhausted between the digesting of all that is going on and caring for my 94 yr mom.

That night my heart reminded me of heart rhythm meditation and I spent most of the night listening to a tape to get be back into focusing on my heart. Since then not only am I not as depressed and able to keep living, because afterall if we destroy ourselves with fear and negativity, it won't matter what the NWO does or the rest of the "evil ones".

I have come to see that the mind and the brain sees things in black and white and very linear, and the heart can see predator and prey come together.

A steady digest of what brings our hearts fear does us no good and does not in the end empower us...at least it didn't empower me. It is very possible that by entertaining and re-enforcing all the negativity we hear that we are actually part of the problem. Unless we stop believe in consciousness?

I don't deny there is stuff going on, but there is higher stuff going on as well. The question is how can we be part of the "higher stuff"? Is it feed ourselves constantly with information that scares our hearts? and robs of the much needed energy to actually see clearly and hear our own heart's intuition.

I don't believe in Obama, I am not brain washed. I believe in what I have sense and felt in the man and what others who are far more evolved than I am have seen. Is he perfect? NO. Does he have to play ball with the powers that be to a certain extent, yes. Does he have the intelligence and genuine caring to help in whatever way he can...I think he does.

We need to send him good thoughts, good energy and not support the dark side in him or others by making claims or stating things of which we really have very little clue.

yvonne
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #43
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundaflower View Post
Hello you all...

Those of you who know Webster Tarpley (and why not others too) look what he had say about Obama and men behind him....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KJC...eature=related

kf...
YIKES!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #44
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
I was thinking to myself if it is the right thing for me to post this.

When I logged in a few seconds ago, the Control Panel said "You last visited: Today at 11:11 AM"

Talk about Synchronicities..

Anyway, Here goes.

I think Obama is the real deal because he is black and the PTB are predominately white.

The Rockefellers, Rothschilds and The British Royal Family are all white. No way in hell would they wanna put a Black man as the President of the United States. If they did, this would go down as the mistake of the centuries

Now, before you say I am racist, I have plenty of friends of every colour and creed.

No way am I saying that white people are evil or good. Nor am I saying that black people are evil or good.

There are good and bad individuals in every Human race and every ET race.

But The PTB have had a white supremacist agenda for millennia and having a black man in power, a man whose race have been slaves to the white folk only two centuries ago, this is a MAJOR slap to their face.

This is also a sign from the Divine that the time has come for the entire world population who have been under the tyranny of the PTB for so long..

This is a sign that it is time for each and every single individual of every race and colour to step up to the plate and become their own master, to become a God in their own right.

I am proud of Nov 4. It is a day which not only changed the US but it is a day which changed the entire world as well.
How can you call yourself a truthsayer if you still fall victim to the game of politics? "because he is black" good reason why they wouldn't let him become president. Race has nothing to do with it. As long as your bought and paid for like a good puppet they won't do anything to stop you from running.
Here is an article to wake you up that this is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread409464/pg1 not only that but the people behind him like Brzezinski : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJTv2nFjMBk just saying that if people really wanted change every single American would have marched into Washington and firing every single politician there is...starting over...
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:52 PM   #45
Banned

Racism... MacGyver doesn't play it...

Last edited by 371; 11-07-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #46
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I feel fine with obama

Because that is we must fell because he used a LOT of neurolinguistic programing when he speaks

I feel fine with obama

Just like the germans with his own messianic figure 70 years ago.

Hail!

But allways look at the bright side of life!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:43 PM   #47
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think Obama is the real deal because he is black and the PTB are predominately white.

The Rockefellers, Rothschilds and The British Royal Family are all white. No way in hell would they wanna put a Black man as the President of the United States. If they did, this would go down as the mistake of the centuries

Now, before you say I am racist, I have plenty of friends of every colour and creed.

No way am I saying that white people are evil or good. Nor am I saying that black people are evil or good.

There are good and bad individuals in every Human race and every ET race.

But The PTB have had a white supremacist agenda for millennia and having a black man in power, a man whose race have been slaves to the white folk only two centuries ago, this is a MAJOR slap to their face.

The American Express was a slave ship.

Now American Express has a black CEO.

Don't you see the hilarious irony in that?

The PTB do.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:10 PM   #48
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

The LifePower Philosophy -- a radical guide to 21st century freedom philosophy

http://www.waterwind.com/LPmain.html
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:52 PM   #49
Anticomuna
Banned

Default Re: White supremacist agenda of the PTB

Quote:
If Obama is really a stooge of the PTB, I would love to see him betray his soul and continue to oppress the non-whites of the world.

In fact, I dare Obama to pass a law to enslave all the African Americans in the US again if he is a stooge of the PTB.

Talk about irony.
You are such a racist. You follow eugenic notion of "white". Blonde and blue-eyed. So there are only "whites" in the US and Nothern Europe?

So Obama will only be the same old if he passes a law enslaving African Americans (that only in the US, because this is an abstraction created there. There are no African Americans anywhere other than there)? Does it make any f**cking sense? Your mind is too narrow. You are not seeing the big picture. Much is already in place from the Bush administration, and by the Obama standard behavior we can securely say that he won't do any "controversial" or bold move, because he is not bold, he is not a leader.

News for you. Outside of the US nobody gives a flying f**k about this stupid vendetta of blacks against whites in the US! Maybe some leftists here and there, but definitely not the people.

EDIT: The guy divides the world between "whites" and "non-whites". I think I am going to vomit!
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:22 AM   #50
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Funnily enough, the PTB with their white supremacist agenda have no hesitation about enslaving their own white people if it comes down to preserving their own power.

Here's to the PTB.

A Black man with his soldiers of every race, every colour will kick your supremacist ass out on the streets soon enough.

It is about race for the PTB.

What's the race of the banking families, the Rothchilds and Rockefellers?

What's the race of the Bush families?

It was and always will be about race and supremacy for the PTB.

Why has Africa been torn so apart? Why is the Middle East in so much ****? Please don't tell me the CIA has no hand in this matter.

Luckily the Russians and Asians have managed to remain strong and are now leading the fightback.

A Black president to kick out the White Supremacists.

A former Slave to bring down the Slave Masters.

Talk about Irony.

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-08-2008 at 12:35 AM.